[PP-F1] Start of a Journey ((Paglikha, Benoit, and Saizou | COMPLETED))

Wow. Benoit being the biggest one here can't even hit the boar. Pathetic. "Benoit it's fine I got this. Just you watch." I unsheathe my sword again hearing the blade slide across the sheath. Oh I love that sound.   Same as the last fight, I point my blade to the boar and tightly grip the handle.

I charge the boar and...I miss. Did i seriously just miss?! How could I have missed?! It seems that I have failed the others and shall repay them with some sort of payment. I look back at what I have done wrong. Remembering that the boar had dodged my attacked and me just failing to follow is movement. Dammit! 

ID# 31120 Battle:4

Boar: 6/6

Paglikha: 8/11

Benoit: 9/9

Saizou: 9/9

Edited by Saizou

Kaluluwa was scared out of his mind, he had to push off of the boar in order to get off of the tusks. Sliding, he grunted, continually trying. He could die right now, he have to save himself. That was when his friends had started to initiate attacks. "No. No. No. No", he repeated until they thankfully both missed.

"Never do that again." Kaluluwa groaned. He gripped his dagger and stabbed it into the boar's head. Unfortunately for him though, the angle was too shallow and barely did anything to the boar except annoy it. In response, the boar swung its head around and Kaluluwa came off flying, landing on his knees. He stood up and said, "So that happened."

Health | Hate:
Kaluluwa: 8/11 | 1 ((+1 Hate due to Success))
Boar: 4/6 ((1 Base + 1 Skill = 2 Damage))
Benoit: 9/9 | 0
Saizou: 9/9 | 0

ID: 31182; BD: 6; MD: 3

Edited by Paglikha

"Small friend, don't worry!" I say preparing my axe once again for another attack. Small friend is in deep trouble. If Mr. Piggy keeps this up, Small friend could end up as only a memory. "I will help! After I get paid, yes?" I turn to get a good look at the boar, its eyes full of anger. I like it that way, one on one piggy.

I swing my axe with strength. I hit the boar, knocking it over. "HAHA! What happen Piggy, getting tired!" I taunt the beast but it only manages to piss it off some more. "Behave or I'll do it again. Go back to your munchies." 

ID: 31654

Boar: 3/6

BD: 6

Edited by Benoit

Hm. Ok, since it's up to me now to kill this boar, but if I miss. Paglihka is dead. I close my eyes to focus. Predicting what will happen, I hit the boar, we win, but if i miss it's death to Paglikha. "Hey, Paglikha you can count on me!" Holding the sword towards the boar, I get in stance ready to attack.

Rushing the boar, I miss. I take a quick look at Paglikha. I feel as if I killed this kid and it was all up to me to end this fight. Unless, Paglikha could kill the boar then we are safe from death.

ID:32131 BD: 1

Boar: 3/6

Edited by Saizou

"It's alright, I can handle", Kaluluwa attempted to ensure his newfound comrades. The only problem was, was that he wasn't too sure himself. His voice was then again monotone, but he could still feel every bit of guilt that he had of deceiving his friends. The first problem was that he was hit so badly in the beginning of the fight, right after he had initiated the exchange too. He just didn't want to let them lose help. He was the strongest one out of them after all, probably one of the few people that they knew in this forsaken world. Losing hope is losing yourself in a world with nothing else in it.

Kaluluwa was anxious for what could happen in the next few seconds or minute. The boar wasn't that close to dying so he decided he'd need to take some of the attention away from his friend. "Over here", he kept on repeating to the boar. "You don't want to fight Benoit, pick it with me." Thankfully, the boar had decided to take Kaluluwa's "advice." The boar had begun to charge at him until he moved to the side just enough to get out of the way of the boar. Afterwards, he flipped his knife into the air and then grabbed it before slashing it onto the boar's back.

"We should be fine", Kaluluwa spoke, "just touch it."

Health | Hate:
Paglikha: 8/11 | 2 ((+1 Hate due to Success))
Boar: 1/6 ((1 Base + 1 Skill = 2 Damage))
Benoit: 9/9 | 0
Saizou: 9/9 | 0

ID: 32156; BD: 6; MD: 3

Edited by Paglikha
Post completion
  • 3 weeks later...

"What a solid hit Small Friend!" I shout as the boar staggers to get on its feet. My turn piggy. I get a good grip on my weapon. I yell at the top of my lungs charging at the creature, "You should of stayed with your munchies!" I swing the axe down on the boar. Mr. Piggy still has plenty of time to react. Stick to it.

The boar moved while I was bringing down the axe. Dammit Mr. Piggy, you have some good reaction for a pig. The axe lands in the grass next to the thing. I get the axe unstuck and return to my original position. "Saizou, finish Mr. Piggy, he is to much of a pain." I get ready for anything "smart" the boar tries to do.

ID# 34907 BD: 5

Boar: 1/9

Edited by Benoit

1 Hp. This shall be the last of the boar. The boar seemed to look crippled in a way that it seems as if it were an easy target, but I can't think that way. Never underestimate you target. I focus on the boar, to make sure I'm ready for the last hit. "This is the last of you, Piggy!"

I can feel my movement flow towards the boar. I felt power flow through me. The boar was the only thing on my mind right now. Going for the slash i saw the boar move to my right which I positively read. WSHH. The boar now disappearing into red pixels, I sheathe my blade to see my loot. 1 mat. Hm decent.

ID:#34919 BD: 9 LD:4

Boar: 0/9

Edited by Saizou

"Nice job", Kaluluwa said, hoping that he didn't sound mean despite his monotonous voice. He was genuinely glad for them. This was, as far as he knew, the second time they've fought a mob. Thankfully someone was able to land a hit when he wasn't able to or else things could've gotten a bit more ugly for him. He would've gotten into the yellow zone which wasn't a good experience to have. "Both of you guys have done well for your first two fights." Kaluluwa became saddened. However, he felt hope as well. New generations of players exiting Starting City were coming in waves.

"Look, if either of you guys ever want to do something. Anything. Or just wanna talk about this world that we've been trapped in, add me to the friend's list." Kaluluwa had cancelled the party invitation that was never accepted by Benoit and dissolved the party. Shortly afterwards, Saizou's health bar at the top left hand corner of his vision. "By the way, neither of you ever accepted the friend invitation... Any questions that you have?"

Paglikha: 9/11 ((1 HP Healed: Out of Combat Post))

((Look back at the other posts, neither of you officially accepted my friend's request))

• 10 months later...

Kaluluwa took the silence from the two as a non-verbal no. He looked towards the horizon, past the hills. Somewhere out there, players like him were getting ready to fight for their freedom from this prison. That frightened Kaluluwa. If what the cloaked man in the pavilion said was true, then... No. Kaluluwa refused to think about the grim possibilities. Yet they continued. Possible death. He looked over to Saizou. Certain death. He looked over to Benoit. Only a matter of time. "Hey, Saizou, Benoit." he called to them and looked towards the sun. Not even noon yet, as far as he could tell. "It was nice meeting you guys." Kaluluwa stood up, and left. He began to slowly walk towards the gate of Starting City. Then he stopped and looked back and muttered, low enough as to not let Saizou or Benoit hear, "Take care of yourselves." He looked forward and went to Starting City once again without further incident.

<<Topic Transactions:

Spoiler
  • Topic completion: 1 SP
  • 1 Page Completed: 400 Col to Kaluluwa ((I know Benoit and Saizou in real life, and they don't plan on coming back anytime soon.))
  • Monster loot:
    • Kaluluwa
      • +25 Col: #1
      • +1 Mat: #1
    • Saizou
      • +1 Mat ((Felt like even though he's not coming back, he did get the kill) #1
  • Consumed:
    • Kaluluwa
      • -1 Bread: #1
      • -1 Water: #1

>>