[PP-F1] Start of a Journey ((Paglikha, Benoit, and Saizou | COMPLETED))

Kaluluwa was standing at the arch of Starting City, waiting for a group of players to team up with. He had met some resistance in his previous excursion, but nothing he was unable to handle. He knew what happened to his friend and feared the same thing for himself. He was hoping to find some people he could possibly help. Something to pass on, he leaned back onto the wall kicking his feet up. I wonder what destiny will bring me today. Inhaling, he looked towards the innards of Starting City. He saw many players this day, but none was coming towards the gate. That was at least not yet.

Edited by Paglikha
Thread completion

"Look over there!" Saizou, jumps a little at the sound of my booming voice. "A gate." I stomp my way with my chin up and chest strong incase of any other player trying to mess with us. I reach the gate, check both ways and give my small friend the clear sign. "Hold up." Saizou says quietly, "What is it my Small Friend?" I turn around curiously to face him. "Keep it down man. Anyways, there seems to be someone over there." In an attempt to be sneaky I get on my knees and 'be quiet'. Saizou just looks at me with the biggest disappointment I have ever seen, because I am making the most noise possible.  I look over to see if I have been sneaky but I get slap on the back of the head.

I whisper, "You Idiot!" "Can you be any louder?!" I look around to see if he was with anyone else, but it's all clear. I tell Benoit, "Stay here." Inspecting this guy, he doesn't seem like much of a fighter. I think to myself "Hm, don't want another person on our team. It's already enough having Benoit on my side." As I try to tell Benoit to come with me and ignore him, Benoit refuses and introduces himself. "Hello There Friend!" The kid looked as if he was annoyed. Benoit with a big smile took his hand out for a handshake. "My name's Benoit! and your's?"

A man approached Kaluluwa, and he was a giant. Huge, burly, Kaluluwa was pretty apprehensive. The man started yelling out to him. Another person was staring at the pair through the corner, looking a bit embarassed. He figured that he would join soon enough.

Learning the man's name being Benoit and being overly friendly he was bound to be a bit anxious. But one thing that did alert him was the man's level. It was extremely low, even lower than Kaluluwa's own level. He extended his hand to greet Benoit and said simply, "My name's Paglikha. Call me Kaluluwa." His voice was firm and his face was straight as ever. It was times like this he was only partially thankful for it seeing as that he would probably making the face expression of a scared puppy, but now he was just shaking in his boots with a weird level-headed face.

This man is even smaller than the my small friend. I shook his hand, it was weak, limp almost. I look over to his right hip to see his dagger. "Oh, so you are a fast man! Small weapons can be deadly if used correctly." I give him a big smile. His level is higher than mine by one. Suddenly becoming nervous I let go of the firm grip that I had on the hand. I see him withdraw the hand and massaging it from the firm handshake that I gave him. I look over to Saizou to give him a thumbs up. "Small Friend, meet Smaller Friend." I say with a proud stance. I feel a bit weird about being the tallest and biggest man out of the three of us. 

Annoyed I responded with a slight hm. Getting a good look at this kid, he seems, as if he was a smart but weak kid. I think to myself, " But how is he a level three? What has he done?"  I give the kid a weird look which he may think I'm a bit shy. Thinking about his name, Paglikha and Kululuwa, is a bit unique. I might as well say hi. I awkwardly put my hand out for a handshake, "Saizou."

This new man named Saizou still towered over Kaluluwa. It was a bit demeaning and he had to wonder if these people were even the same race. Then he remembered a key thing. Muttering under his breath, he spoke, "You shouldn't judge someone by how they look, we're all struggling to survive." Then exhaled.

"Nice to meet you Saizou", as I reach out my hand to shake Benoit's companion's hands. For some reason, it felt weirder; more tense. He attempted a smile in order to show friendliness, still unable to even procure some type of expression of emotion and he became afraid that it came out as a scowl. "Yeah, I'm a fast person. Or at least I'm trying to be." He paused for a moment. "What brings you two to the gate of Starting City?"

"Fast person." I thought out loud. "You can take me down any day, good thing we are friends now!" I say looking back. I turn to face Paglikha, "I don't know honestly, I came here for some fun!" I said as I was drawing my axe, "Maybe we can kill some piggies over there." I point my finger in the direction of some boars, they seem to not notice us and are not looking for trouble. One of them looks at us and goes back to eating whatever munchies he had. I look over to face my two small friends both looking a bit jumpy. I grab a firm grip on both of them and start give a big group hug, "Saizou, why did you come here with me?"

I thought why this question now, "Uhhh, I guess cause since no one else was around I decided that i had to join you. To be honest I thought I would go solo and not really have to join anyone, but after while I thought it be best to have at least a partner." Thinking to myself, "Maybe there's a chance I could find another group or go solo. But for now I must use them as to help me progress through this floor." I look at Paglikha and I look at Benoit, both looking as if they are enjoying themselves. I give them a small smirk.

While listening to their conversations, it became obvious that they were both new. Even newer than himself, probably never even been outside of Starting City. Benoit was foolhardy, maybe even oblivious to certain dangers that await him. Except Saizou was more... Unique. He smirked in the fact that they were talking as if something was funny and was trying not to grin. Kaluluwa decided that he'd have to keep an eye on him.

"That was a good decision on your part Saizou. It's dangerous to go alone on the first few floors by yourself. Countless others have died. Some I knew, extremely well-" He trailed off. His last excursion didn't go so well. He found out that his friend had died, or at least someone named Axios had died. He was fairly certain it was him though.

"Either way, it's dangerous to go alone. I was lucky to not be ambushed as much as I expected to be last time I left by myself. I could handle a boar or two by myself, but we could do something extremely well together", Kaluluwa explained. He stepped out of the arch and entered the kill zone. And just like that, the boar who had been eating grass that Benoit had pointed started charging at him.

The boar had failed though, and miserably as well as it had completely missed Kaluluwa. Instead of hitting its mark, he went straight to the wall surrounding Starting City and landing headfirst into the wall. Kaluluwa in the mean time tried swinging his dagger at the boar until he realized that his dagger wasn't unsheathed yet. He sighed before saying to Benoi and Siazou, "You can join in whenever you want."

Health | Hate:
Boar: 5/5
Paglikha: 9/9 | 0

ID: 30859; MD: 1; BD: 5
Edited by Paglikha
Finished post

Mr. Piggy decided to attack me! I pull out my axe ready to join in. "Small friend, fear not!" I run to side with Paglikha. I get a serious stance and am ready for any move that the boar will try to do. "Mr. Piggy." I say slowly. "What fun we will have today!" With the edge of the basic axe, pointed directly at the pig.

I jump up to hit it with my axe straight on, but on the way down I lost control of my weapon and missed the animal. I back up right after and stand beside my friend with my stance ready. 

ID# 30885 BD: 4

Boar: 5/5

Paglikha: 9/9

Benoit: 7/7

Edited by Benoit

"Alright my turn!" I ready my curved sword and hear the metal slide across the sheath. I look at the others. They both miss, so now it's my turn to try and hit the boar.  I give the boar a smile and see it's breath come out of it's nose.

I charge the boar with great force having my blade slide across the right side of the boar. A red pixelized line went right across the boar. I look at it's hp. 4 hp left.

ID# 30887 Battle:8

Boar: 4/5

Paglikha: 9/9

Benoit: 7/7

Saizou: 7/7

Edited by Saizou

Kaluluwa unsheathed his dagger, remembering what had happened just a moment ago. He was glad that the others had join in the fight, it meant that they weren't going to let someone fight by themselves. Heck, Saizou might even have a conscience. Then again, people have always proved him wrong.

That was when the memory of starving as a child had come back to him, as well as all of the injuries he'd received when he was trying to find food to satisfy the beast that lived in his gut. He wasn't sad that he'd had to live like that, he was rather angry. For half of his life, he was starving all due to his parents whose images were the last thing to pop up in his mind.

Kaluluwa tightened his grip with a straight face. Rather than the boar initiating the charge, it was Kaluluwa himself. The boar had responded by doing the same thing with the same amount of ill intentions. A moment before impact, he changed from a forehand position to backhand. When the impact occurred, two things had happened. The boar's tusks were large enough to scrape his sides but Kaluluwa was able to bring his dagger down onto the boar's head, causing it to explode into millions of crystals.

A little ui popped up before Kaluluwa's avatar. After quickly reading it, he dismissed it. It was something but not that amazing. He exhaled deeply, trying to recenter himself but unable to do so. In a monotone voice he informed and asked the others, "That was a nice job guys. If you guys want to take on a boar we can, or we could also take a small break if you guys want to." He added in the last part just because he had sustained a bit of damage. It didn't matter much though, it was just a scratch.

Health | Hate:
Boar: 0/5 ((1 Base + 1 Skill + 2 Major Crit = 4 DMG)
Paglikha: 8/9 ((1 Base = 1 DMG)) | 2
Benoit: 7/7 | 0
Saizou: 7/7 | 1

<<Extra Loot Found!>>
+25 Col
+1 Mat

ID: 30890; MD: 8; BD: 10; LD: 16

Edited by Paglikha
Completion of post

"HAHAHA! Mr. Piggy never stood a chance against Benoit! I contribute much, yes?" I look to see my comrades and they seem to be disagreeing with me. "Well, I tried." I walk over to see more of the nature breathing in the fresh air. "That was fun, yes? How about some more? Only a suggestion." I see a small group of boars relaxing under the shade of a tree, some wolfs having a big feast after a successful hunt. "Wait, I no get anything?" I check my inventory to see for something new, nothing. "Well, since I got nothing from the piggy here. How much you pay?" I turn to see Saizou, he seems to not have heard. I then turn to Paglikha, "Well then?" He turns away and doesn't reply. "Okay, next time, don't worry."  

Looking at Paglikha before his charge at the boar, I noticed something. He seemed to remember something as if it was a bad memory of the past. After the thought of thinking about Paglikha's past, I remembered my father, the man i knew who would always protect my family. The remembrance of his death made me wonder if i was the next to die. His death on the news, made me wonder if all the people playing SAO right now are on the news. I think to myself, "No! Not now, Saizou you've got a job to do. It is to survive SAO." I straighten my back and tell the guys to get ready to go.

Kaluluwa just wanted to smile at Benoit's remarks. No way he can't be joking. He turned away from Benoit because his dead serious face wouldn't help in that kind of situation. Instead of laughing like any normal person would do, he stated, "Benoit, you're one funny guy. I hope you know that." Kaluluwa opened up his menu to send them both friend and party requests. "Sorry about not doing these earlier, still a bit new to grouping up out here."

He sat down and finally realized how tall they were. Benoit and Saizou were looming over him and they were ginormous. He looked into his inventory and took out a piece of bread and a flask of water. Like always, the items appeared in front of him and he proceeded to have his small snack. "You know what, I'll never understand?", Kaluluwa spoke in between bites of bread and swigs of water. "Why did Kayaba make this the easiest floor, one where newbies could roam around without the worry of death but so many people have died here?" He remembered Juhmer, his fallen friend. "Igdapasaral kita", Kaluluwa muttered.

<<Sent friend/party request to Benoit and Saizou>>

<<-1 Bread; -1 Water>>

Edited by Paglikha

"What was that small friend?" I asked, only to be distracted by his bread. That looks good, I think I should have some... nah, I'll save it for later. "I... Am going to explore for a bit." I say as I approach the forest. Inside the forest is like an entire different world. You can hear nature at its finest. I wonder around a bit more to find myself so far away from my team. I successfully back track to reunite with my team. "Nothing much to see. Just more piggies to kill." I remember the comment Paglikha made. "What do you mean by a funny guy. Was that a compliment or an insult? It was a compliment, yes?" I look at Saizou, "What do you think, Small Friend?"

I hesitantly, pressed yes to Paglikha's party invite. I thought to myself, " Was this a good choice?" I look at Paglikha, while he is eating and Benoit staring at him. I tell Benoit, "You know that you have a lot in you're inventory. Right?" As Benoit ignored me, he went to go explore the rest of the way. I look at Paglikha, not knowing what to say. I also pull out a piece of bread and water and fill my self up. Benoit's loud footsteps, gave a signal that he was back. Listening to Benoit, I answer back,"It's obviously a compliment and please stop calling me small friend." I look at Benoit to tell him I'm serious.

When Benoit came back, he had asked Kaluluwa if he meant to offend or to compliment the giant. Uh... His mind went blank. Thankfully though, Saizou was abl to save him by speaking his own mind. Kaluluwa exhaled before starting. "Benoit. You still haven't responded to my requests...", Kaluluwa explained to the giant. He was glad that Saizou had accepted it, but he was even gladder that his health had finally risen back up to as full as it could get. Should I rush them? Or do they want to rest more? He didn't personally see a point in resting. They both immediately came to battle when he started the fight and he hoped their decisions wouldn't change.

"Well, I'll be using the grasslands to find any boars", Kaluluwa spoke to the others. "Here's a tip, it's quite easy to find where they are. They're colors contrast with the grass." Kaluluwa thought about the weirdest things at the weirdest times. For example, right now he was thinking about why he called it the grasslands instead of the Field of Crossroads that it had officially been named. He shrugged it off and unsheathed his knife. Gripping it tightly, then loosening it. He was going to be prepared for another fight and the boar he was going to fight was going to be in for a surprise.

It had taken only a few minutes before they had found the monster. It's ruby red eyes and it's azure blue skin was able to seen from miles away. Kaluluwa took out his knife and charged the boar, hoping he'd be able to get the first hit of the battle. However, he was poorly mistaken. The boar had randomly turned around at the weirdest time possible and Kaluluwa had impaled himself onto its sharp tusks, groaning and coughing. Speaking, a bit coarse, "I'm ok..." I'm going to feel that tomorrow.

Health | Hate:
Kaluluwa: 8/11 ((1 Base + 2 Major Critical = 3 Damage)) | 0
Boar: 6/6
Benoit: 9/9 | 0
Saizou: 9/9 | 0

ID: 31109; BD: 1; MD: 10

Edited by Paglikha
Post completion

"Small friend, I accepted your invite." I tell him turning to see if he is paying any attention. Small Friend has been hurt. That is not good, he is the strongest of us all, if he dies... No, not good must keep ind in battle. I get my axe and get ready to swing right into its face.

Silly Benoit, this is no time to mess up, life of small friends on the line. My swing misses the boar and hits the grass next to it. I get the axe unstuck of the grass and in shock look at my axe. "STUPID! Right now you need to work!" I yell at my axe as if attempting to accomplish something.

ID # 31118

Boar: 6/6

Paglikha: 8/11

Benoit: 9/9

Saizou: 9/9

Edited by Benoit