(F9-PP) Blood on Their Hands<<The Iron Guardian>> (Lowenthal)

tavern_by_satibalzane-d7m1xfz.jpg

The tavern was quiet, not many players must have known about the place. Maybe only about 7 or 8 people sat, scattered around at the various tables, sitting on barrels that acted as seats. There was a simple tune being played in the background, it was not sure if there was someone playing it.. or if the place had its own background music. Either way, it made the place feel a lot less empty. At the bar, sat the auburn haired player, his green cloak falling behind him over the barrel he sat on. He took a sip of his drink, which was in a large glass mug with a handle. After placing it on the table, he leaned forward, turning his head slightly to the hooded man next to him. 

"So, what you're telling me is.. West of here theres a powerful field boss.. and you need the item it drops?" Jomei had his eyebrows slightly furrowed, as he went over the information that this certain broker had given to him. A malicious looking grin was all that he could see under the man's hood. "Yes.. And I will be able to give you excellent information that will help you and your friends on the front lines.." Jomei was not entirely sure if he could trust this man, but what would be the harm in trying. He wanted to make sure he could find out as much as possible about this boss they were going to be fighting, or anything that would help keep them all alive. Jomei grabbed at the glass mug, and finished the rest of his drink, "Alright. I'll go check it out. I will send you a message once I have retrieved the item and make our way back here." Jomei then slid off of his seat and made his way for the door. 

The man stepped out of the door and back into the blistering hot city of Vulcan Village. He wiped his forehead as he continued to walk forward, opening up his friends list to send out a private message to Lowenthal.

unnamed.thumb.png.d474a1a877cb232427d951  To: Lowenthal
                         Sender: Jomei
-----------------------------------------------------

An info broker told me about a powerful field boss a couple days west of Vulcan Village on Floor Nine. In exchange for the item it drops, he promised to give us valuable information in the upcoming boss raid. I could use your help if you're interested.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited by Jomei

Lowenthal appeared next to Jomei, again inexplicably being exactly where Jomei needed him to be. "I was just about to take that quest. But you beat me to it." Lowenthal said, rubbing the back of his neck. Lowenthal was a bit excited as he trailed behind Jomei. "SO, Field Commander. What item did he want? What information did he say he have?" lowenthal said, asking questions, wanting to be prepared for whatever lied ahead. It was probably a kill a thing, and bring back the item to the guy, and he'll give them info. Basic RPG stuff.

Jomei let out a sigh, knowing he was going to need to wait awhile for Lowenthal to make his way up to Floor Nine without use of the warp gate. Just then, Lowenthal just happened to be in the same area as Jomei, and was already right next to him. Jomei jumped to the side, eyes wide, "Jaysus, Lowe. How long were you there for?" He walked back a step to meet with his friend, sending him a party invite.. since his friends list was still opened when Lowenthal showed up. "We have a long trip ahead of us, we better get going" Jomei began to walk towards the long bridge that brought them to the badlands surrounding Vulcan Village. Lowenthal asked him what the quest was about.. referring to him as field commander. He did not mind that title, made him feel important. "Well, he told me the item is some sort of Banner that can do massive healing to a small party... As for the information, he would not tell me until after we've returned... Apparently the mob that drops said item is a field boss known as The Iron Guardian.. and he's held up in a fortress about a two day's trip west of here.." Jomei's owl companion swooped down from the sky, finding its master now back in the open fields. It perched on his shoulder, preparing for the long trip ahead of them.