[PP-F4] Double Trouble (Koumori)

Grinning Shirosu sprinted into the BBQ restaurant located in the middle of the fourth flood town, ariving just before Koumori, her recently acquired partner in crime did,"Ha!" she said pointing at him,"Beat you.....for once"sadly she wasn't the fastest runner so beating anyone was awesome. Panting she brushed herself off and picked up Gin to shake the snow off him, he didn't seem to appreciate it but atleast he was clean now.  When a waitress approached them she said."For two please" with a nod they were led to a two person table with a great view of the sunset, setting menus down in front of them the waitress left to wait while they ordered. Opening her menu Shirosu grinned over at Koumori and said,"I'm going expencive, if i  remember correctly you're paying for this one" with a content sight she flipped through the menu and looking up said,"Today's been pretty great huh?" so far they had made snow angels, skated like idiots and had an epic snowball fight with a group of punks. All in a days work, she was pretty sure she could never be bored with Koumori. 

Shirosu beat me to the restaurant and yipped in satisfaction. Ehh, I let her win. I ran up behind her and we both attempted to catch our breath. "Yeah uh huh I'll get you the next time" I said to her. No need to rain on her parade. We walked in and were greeted by a very pleasant place. A waitress immediately ushered us to a two person table by the window that had a great view of the sunset. We both sat down and made ourselves comfortable as the waitress handed us our brochures before leaving. Shirosu smiled at me before reminding me that it was my job to pay. Fair enough, I had promised. But when I did it was as her brother. Smiling back I said, "Of course. I spare no expense for my precious Shironee." That honorific was definitely necessary. Suddenly she looked up from her menu and gazed out the window, a motion I repeated. The sunset was truly beautiful. Not taking her eyes off the sight she commented on the day we had. She was absolutely right. This was one of the most fun packed days I've had in my whole time at Aincrad. Which admittedly wasn't much as I was only level 5 (kill me now). I turned my head back to her and started laughing as I answered. "It's been fantastic. We have so much fun together! It's like connected. Perfect partners in crime." I looked forward to the crazy adventures we'd still have together. Starting with the stargazing. I wondered what kind of spin we'd put on that. 

With a grin Shirosu tore her eyes away from the sunset,"Thanks so much Kou-nii!" she said in her girly voice, looking do she decided to finally pick something from the menu, deciding upon a dish she relayed it to the waitress when she came back to take their orders, also asking for a coffee when she was done her supper,"Sure i can do that" the waitress said with a smile before turning to Koumori to take his order and leaving to prepare the meal. turning to koumori she laughed," Partners in crime, is probably accurate, or maybe the neighbourhood nuisances, well, whatever we are, we're sure to be a riot" she smiled, she seemed to have the most fun when hanging out with him, even for her short time here, at level 6 (OTL) she still had a lot to go. As the sky darkened she started to see faint traces of stars, the sky clearing up to show a beautiful evening. At her neck Gin was clearly hungry, doing his baby bird mouth and making his "feed me" squeaks his bell jingling quietly when he moved his head. She laughed and pet the fox kit softly, "yes, yes Gin, the food will come, just be patient" 

(I love the in character complaints about level :D)

Shirosu returned my comment just liked I hoped, adding a brother honorific to my name. She happily have her order to the waitress and began looking out the window once more as I order my own meal. Shirosu turned back to me and started laughing when I called the two of us partners in crime. In a very businessman like voice I extended my hand and said to her, "Shiro, may I call you Shiro?, I would like you to continue this journey with me. From now on we will be partner." I noticed her attention drift to what was outside the window once more so I turned to look as well. The stars were coming out, it was a perfectly clear night. Great, we'd have a good view. My attention was brought back to the present as I heard the wimpering of Gin, who apparently was hungry. When Shirosu was done assuring him he'd be fed a giggled. "Don't worry, I'll throw you some too. That is, if I don't actually hit your mom in the face" I said snickering. I wondered when our food would be arriving. I was suddenly starving.

(Their almost breaking the fourth wall XD, that would be a fun character to play actually, kinda neat)

Just as straight faced as Koumori Shirosu accepted Koumori's hand and said," Yes you may call me Shiro, partner in crime, let us wreck havoc on the poor souls of SAO. they will rue the day we met" after that she cracked a grin and laughed,"Now for food, and" she said glaring"Before you even DARE to start a food fight i will have you know i won the food fight war with my sister years ago, to this day she won't steal off my plate for fear of food bombs" When the food arrived Shirosu grinned but remembered to give Gin a piece first as his begging intensified at the sight of food, then before digging she said,"Bon Appetit!" and began demolishing her meal, feeding gin little bits at a time, his belly getting continually rounder with each morsel. When she had finished the plate of epic BBQ'd stuff the pushed the plate away with a happy sigh, picking up a stuffed Gin and cradling him to her chest, patting him as he fell asleep in her arms"I think i tuckered the poor thing out today" she laughed as Gin went all floppy.

"They're gonna rue it so hard" I said smiling. It was like we just signed a contract with each other. Our team up would be unstoppable, impenetrable, unbreakable! I did the normal thing when with Shirosu and laughed once more. It was literally impossible to be anything but elated around her. We definitely had something special. I felt like the only thing that mattered to us in our relationship was that we were friends. Gender or social perception had nothing to do with it. And that was great! Before the food arrived she gave me a sarcastic scolding about starting a food fight with her as she was apparently the master of food fights. I threw my hands up in surrender "Then you win before it starts. If I had a little white flag I'd wave that too." Almost immediately our food was delivered to our table, the aroma filling my nose. It smelled delicious and tasted just as good. I scarfed it down and leaned back in my chair to pat my stomach. Shirosu had picked a great place. I watched as she played with Gin, who had been reduced to dead weight. Smiling, I picked up a stray piece of meat off of my plate and threw it right at Shirosu's forehead to get her attention. "Looks like he's dead." I said with a chuckle. Despite how full I was I was still ready for dessert. I remembered that she had ordered coffee and saw another chance for a joke. "I guess they don't have curly two person straws here, huh?" I said leaning in close to her. The light of the sun was completely gone from the sky. We'd finish up eating quickly and get out to our fun infused star gazing. 

(I feel like if this was real life (or if he was a two-timer) Koumori would have kissed Shirosu so hard by now lol.)

Edited by Koumori

Their duo was gonna be the bane of the town, and she was pumped, she didn't think she would ever have a friend like this, where nothing interfered with their jokes and reaction, they were just friends, everything was taken in stride, and was usually so over the top that their wasn't any mistake that a joke anyway. When she felt the sticky, piece of food hit her head she glared at Koumori"Gross!" she exclaimed peeling the stray piece of meat of her forehead, she waved it in front of the sleeping Gin's nose and he woke up for about five seconds enough to eat it then pass out again. She stared at the little fox amazed at his ability to sleep then laughed,"Silly little thing" looking over at Koumori she had to agree with the dead part," Once this guy falls asleep for the night its almost impossible to wake him up"  she tickled his nose, holding the little fox like a baby in one arm. When he teased her about the two person curly straw she said,"  Guess we'll never fin out, and i guess then i wont have to share my coffee" she gave Koumori a little wink then said,"You choose dessert tonight, since i chose last time, surprise me!"  she leaned back content with how this day was shaping to be.

(Is it odd that i feel like that too XD they just get along so well haha, even if it were part of a joke)

Shirosu yelled at me for being gross when I threw the meat at her. Guilty as charged. Apparently it wasn't too gross for a fox though as she quickly fed it to Gin. She agreed that he looked dead, saying that he slept like a rock. I chuckled and said "He would probably make a good pillow then. Maybe I'll test it out sometime" In the down time before the waitress arrived we talked about the legendary curly straw. She laughed that she wouldn't have to share her coffee with me. "Are you sure it's not that you're not ready for another indirect kiss?" I said humorously puckering my lips. That didn't last long as I sat back in my chair and started laughing, razzing a little bit at the beginning because of how my lips were together. She told me that it was up to me to choose our desert. I saw the waitress coming back and cracked my fingers in the air. "I'll knock your socks off." The waitress gave me a dessert menu until I found something that looked perfect. I asked her for two of what I had chosen and she quickly left to get it. Almost immediately she came back balancing two plates. On the plates were the largest and most amazing looking ice cream sundaes I had ever seen. She placed one in front of me and my accomplice and bowed before leaving. Without wasting any time I grabbed up my spoon and started digging in. It was amazing. So ice cream. Much taste. Wow. Deciding to break the silence between mouthfuls I said something to Shirosu that I had been wondering for a while. "So you're totally older than me right?"

(Haha if we both think that then it's definitely not odd)

Edited by Koumori

Petting the ultra soft belly of her little companion her laughed,"He makes an amazing pillow, hard to get cold at night sleeping among his fluffy tails" she laughed lifting one lip tail up and letting it drop."Pffft! with your weird face? no way" she teased in regards to the whole indirect kiss things, she stuck her tongue out before sipping her coffee and sighing contently. "I would rather like to keep my socks warm, otherwise my toes might freeze off" she replied flatly, her face showing another story though.  She was curious as to what dessert Koumori had ordered. She hadn't caught quite what he said, but when a mountain of ice cream greeted her, her jaw dropped, what, a treat. Plugging her spoon into the cold treasure she ate away until she was so full she couldn't take another bite,"That, was to much ice cream, and was soooo goood"She said, remembering the towering sunday. when Koumori asked if she was older she looked over and laughed,"Yeah, i'm actually eighteen, i was actually almost in college, just weeks away, well, there go's my plans" she laughed, people always seemed to think she was younger than she actually was, maybe it was how she acted, mind you, since she had landed in SAO she had become a lot more light hearted. 

"Weird face? What're you talking about. Well to be fair, I have some trouble looking at you too." I said in response to her jab at me. Insults were just like conversation to us. It was funny how they were only just a spring board for more jokes and not hurtful at all. Shirosu lit up like a kid when she saw her ice cream and wholey consumed it in no time. We both had to lean back in our seats to let all the frozen goodness settle. She laughed when I asked her age and confirmed my suspicions. She was two years older than me. It was funny how I almost couldn't tell. Maybe she looked slightly older but her personality was like that of someone who was younger. I wasn't complaining of course she was great, it was just kinda interesting. I put another smile on my face and said to her "I'm only sixteen. So, I'm hanging out with an older woman huh? Pretty exciting if I must say." I laughed as she continued explaining how SAO put a halt on her college plans. "Yeah doesn't seem like you'll be attending classes any time soon. But that leaves more time for shenanigans" I said winking. The waitress came back around and I payed for our meals. When she left I stood up and did a stretch to crack my back. It was sufficiently dark out and a beautiful night for star gazing. Shirosu seemed like she was ready to go to. "Let's go back to the woods by the lake, it'll be nice and dark there" I walked over to the door and held it open for her. Stepping outside I was quickly reminded just how cold it was. I brought my scarf up to my face and stuck my hands in my pockets before continuing. "No running this time" I said like I was scolding her. We walked all the way back to the hill leading to the lake but instead of walking up it I took us off to the left. We continued walking until I found a nice looking clearing and claimed it as our spot. "Great, this will be our lair!" I yelled as I ran and jumped on to the ground. I only realized once I was there that I had given her a prime target. 

"Thanks for supper!" she said as they exited the shop into the chilly night air, she pulled up the collar of her coat and made she Gin was tucked in the right way for maximum heat "Fine, i won't run" She winned as if disappointed, in reality she hadn't planned to seeing as Gin was curled up in the hood of her Coat fast asleep. "The more time for shenanigan the better!" she said with a wink . When he lay down in the beautiful clearing on the hill she saw the most perfect opportunity for a body slam in the history of body slams. Leaping high into the air she yelled,"Geronimo!" and landed straight on top of him. Knowing she had done her impact she rolled off his stomach so that she herself was flat on her back and looked up to the sky, and all she could do was stare in awe. The beautiful clear night sky was full to the brim of twinkling lights, but that wasn't what she was in awe of, above them stretching across the skies was the northern lights,"Wow...." she said, in an uncharacteristic loss of words, it was just to pretty to describe. 

Shirosu whined when I told her not to run. Apparently she wanted to beat me again. When I turned around to lay on my stomach I heard her scream before she body slammed me with the full weight of her body. "Ugh" I grunted as she pushed down on my chest. She rolled off and flopped down at my side, looking up at the sky. I turned my head in the snow to yell at her. "You really love to inflict bodily harm on me don't you. If you weren't a girl you'd be getting your fair share too." I said sarcastically while I winked. Of course I did treat her more roughly than I did most other girls, but she was still a girl so I wouldn't go too fair. I leaned over and pressed my fist lightly against her face, imitating a punch. I hadn't noticed what she was so intently staring at until I looked up at the sky. Something like the northern lights was lighting the sky with a beautiful mixture of reds blues greens and purples. It was breathtaking, maybe even better than the real thing. "Wow" I said as my eyes sparkled with the light. I noticed my reaction was exactly the same as hers and started laughing. "Haha get out of my head. There's some juicy stuff in there, my eyes only" I said winking at her. 

"Its my specialty!" she laughed, "And don't worry about the whole rough housing thing" she said,"I'm no delicate flower, actually i believe I'm four levels above you now with the combat changes" she said with a mischievous wink and a flick of her tongue. When he pushed his fist into her cheek she called dramatically,"I've been hit! Oh no i'm down" when they both said wow at the same time she looked over and said,"Oh trust me, i'm pretty sure i don't wanna see whats going on in that loose noggin of your" she said sitting up and grabbing his head in a noggie, messing up his honey hair before releasing him and laying back down in the snow. The colors of the sky were truly breath taking, the greens, blues, and purlple's making the sky look alive.

(I'd rather drink straight ketchup than do solo parties lol. And some people take awhile to respond so I'll be low level for quite awhile. Thanks changes :( )

"Oh well in that case you're asking for it, miss cocky" I said as I quickly jabbed my elbow pretty hard into her stomach. I gave her a "sorry" sticking out of my tongue. She was right about one thing though, I needed to work on my level. Things had changed recently and I was facing a major set back. We were looking up sky together she spoke again. She quickly got up and grabbed me in a head lock before rubbing her fist in my hair. She let me go and returned to where she came from. Well as they say, you get what's coming to you. No sooner than did she lay down did I grab her back up again. I returned the favor by putting her in a head lock and similarly rubbed her silvery white hair. "There's nothing wrong with what's in my head. It's your little brain that I'm worried about." I stopped giving her the noogie and leaned in as close to her ear as I could and whispered "But I still love you more than sliced bread". I was able to stop myself from laughing directly into her ear but the smile was already creeping on my face. If you imagined the way the grinchs smile curled up you'd be on the right track. I still had her in my head lock. 

Shirosu grunted when he jabed her but didn't retaliate,she had been pretty rough herself, it was just pay back. When he grabed her in his own head lock her Squealed and tried to push his arms over her head so she could slip away, to no avail though, she was pretty stuck,"My head is perfectly fine" she said doing her best to glare at him from her current position,"Its got a brain in it, and i aint dead so i don't see nothing wrong" she argued playfully, still trying to remove the arm from around her neck,"And how can you love anything more then sliced bread?" she exclaimed in a mocking tone a grin appearing on her face,"Slicing it yourself means crumbs and a big mess everywhere, its simply the best!" She winced when he laughed loudly in her ear but was soon giggling herself, what a fun night and day this had turned out to be, quite the adventure. At it was all 120% better with Koumori, they reacted to situations so well together it was almost as if they could read each others minds, like they had been joking about earlier, it was kinda freaky. 

Edited by Shirosu

"If I had to choose between my precious sliced bread and you, id choose you every time" I said to her before releasing her from my head lock. I spun her around and and placed my hands on her shoulders and lowered her to the ground, just like I did in the cave. I brought my face almost as close to hers as possible without touching it. I stared straight into all four of her eyes (hey we were really close things got fuzzy) and said' "You're the only thing I'll even need". I hovered there for a second before I lunged forward and did a barrel roll over her head and into the snow above it. I couldnt get up to my feet before I was once more overcome with laughter and kind of rolled on the ground chuckling for a few seconds. Finally I was able to get back up and look at the sky once more. It was still alive and dancing with light. I continued looking upward as I spoke to Shirosu. "You know, I always have more fun with you than I do with anyone else. No matter what it is, if the two of us are together we can make anything a riot. I don't know if I said it before, but I'm pretty pumped that we were able to become friends like this, Shiro. If we ever make it out we have to find each other again. I'm smelling a life long friendship" I said as a reflective smile came onto my face. 

(Sorry for taking so long. School and all that )

OOC. NP np XD i've been quite busy myself, 

"Well isn't that sweet" she said with a cheeky grin.glad to be free of his headlock, spend too much time there and you'd end up a hunch back,"I'll be honest, i might save my sliced bread before you, especially wonder bread, but all in the eyes of the beholder i guess," She said 100% jokingly with a silly grin showing she didn't mean it in any shape or form. "Oh hoho!' she said when he got his face close to hers but before he did his flip she stuck her tongue out and dabbed it on the tip his nose,"When one is close, never pass up the opportunity to lick them" she said, quoting something her little sister had always teased her about.  After Koumori was done his laughing fit above her head he calmed down and told her how he always had more fun around her and how they needed to find each other if they made it out. "Yeah," she agreed,"We do, my life would be too boring without any of these shenanigans, i would miss your goofy face to much and by the way, if we get out? Nuh huh! We are gonna make the game spit us out cause it cant deal with our [censored] no more, we'll make it hate our guts" She said shaking a fist to the sky

"I'm glad to see where I stand against inanimate objects" I jestingly said in response to her quip. I knew she didn't mean it, but this was just the lay of the land. I reached up my hand to wipe off my still damp nose, she had locked it. I chuckled to myself as she gave her reasoning. "That just means I owe you one the next time" I said with a wink. She perked right up when I talked about meeting in the real world. Actually, most of her response was about our joint conquest of the world of SAO. I laughed with her as she continued, everything spot on with how I felt. Live really would become boring without her. Our back and forth banter has become so familiar, I'd feel lost without it. Not to mention the comedy. I readjusted myself like an ecstatic kid and replied. "You can say that again. If spiral into a deep depression if this duo went away. Although, not having to see that...interesting face of yours wouldn't be so bad" I added with a smirk. Of course there was nothing wrong with her face. I never said it or thought about it often, but Shirosu was quite pretty. She had a cute youthfulness about her. I hoped she'd know that I really meant the exact opposite of what I said when I called her face interesting. "Good, I was just testing you." I threw my hands in the air, "Our combined powers will rip a comedic hole in the very fabric of SAO. Let's defeat this place with shenaniganary!" I walked over to her and raised my hand for a high five. When she returned it I brought my hand back down full circle and our palms met again at our waists. Perfect sync as always. Although, there was something I couldn't let her off the hook with. I quickly put my right index finger right on her lips and sarcastically scolded her. "You better watch your language, you naughty girl." I smiled wickedly before I backed up and extended my hand again, this time for a handshake. "Might as well make our future jobs easier. My name's Kazuya Hibiki, nice to meet you." I said with a genuine smile. I'd only received the real names of a few people in Aincrad. It was only fitting Shirosu joined that list. 

(Stop making her so cute >_< haha. Just kidding don't stop anything that you're doing)

Edited by Koumori

"My face is perfectly normal!" Said, puffing out her cheeks and sticking out her tongue and pretend turning away as if she was mad at Koumori, buttt she wasn't and quickly turned back retrieving her tongue from the frosty air. When she was offered a high five, Shirosu didn't hesitate a second before raising her hand to return the high five and easily matched what he was doing to get the second one at waist height, nailed it. They were scarily in sync, and it thrilled her, she had always been a little, distant from people, so getting to know someone in this fashion was new for her, shed never interacted this way before.When he placed his finger on her lips she clicked her teeth together in a biting motion to make it look like she would bite him and scoffed,"Like you haven't heard worse, i'll have you know that some of the people i hang around have the language of a sailor, i'm mild compared to them" When Koumori told her his real name she grinned, this was the first person who had actually given her their real name, and she ad yet to give hers to anyone." Nice to meet you Kazuya Hibiki, i'm Lucy Whitehill" She accepted his hand and then pulled him in for a bro hug and slapped him on the back and with a grin from ear to ear said," Lets survive this game so that we can terrorize our families with the monstrous friendship we've created yes?" 

(Nah! she shall remain as cute as a shaved alpaca, no whats or buts about it >:D )

Edited by Shirosu

"Psst, normal" I said in a mocking tone. Well mocking for most people, not for us anymore. Or ever actually. Yep, things were amazing. Shirosu is really that amazing best friend I never had. The person who is always at your side, who listens to your problems, who berates you with jokes, but in this case that person turned out to be a girl. That didn't matter one bit to me. With the exception of possibly Glory, I've never been closer to someone than I was with Shirosu. Strange they were both in SAO but that was the case. I'd probably end up sharing everything with Shirosu if this kept up. I smiled when she pretended to bite my finger as she told me about all the potty mouths she knew. I kept my finger in place when I answered. "Hey I'm just looking out for all the kids at home. Their parents don't need them picking up bad language" I flicked her red nose with finger and turned around and mouthed "I'm sorry kids" to the air as if pretending to talk to a live audience. Nice work Koumori, you're a laugh riot. Shirosu smiled, with happiness this time, when I offered her my name. She probably hadn't had many people do this before. She reached out her hand to shake mine and introduce herself before quickly pulling me in for a bro hug. Jeez how great was she. A bro hug from a girl? Love it. As we patted each other on the back a reiterated her name. "Nice to meet you Lucy Whitehill. When you and I utterly annihilate this whole world, we will descend upon our families and make them curse the day we met. And we'll love every second of it" We hugged for a little bit longer before letting go and looking back up to the sky one more time. The lights were dimming, it was time to go back. I turned to look at my bestie and put my arm over her shoulders before leading her back the way we came. "Guess it's time to head back. But let's continue on the way. I'm from Tokyo, well just outside of Tokyo. What about you?" We'd be back in town in no time and that would put an end to the night. We'd probably just get an inn here, I didn't feel like going home. 

(Perfect! Just how I like it)

(The site decided to crash just when I tried to post this... so that was awkward)