[PP-F4] Double Trouble (Koumori)

"Stop breaking the fourth wall" she muttered as Koumori glanced the sky with an announcer guy voice as he talked too and "audience"  As she started to walk back to town with Koumori, her arm slung over his shoulder nonchalantly she listened curiously as her spoke, with a grin she said,"I'm actually originally from Canada, we moved to Japan, i'm currently residing in the Kyoto area, my mother enjoys the historical feel" nodding she knew at least she had a basic idea of where to find him when she escaped, that was good" As she walked she just smiled at the ridiculousness of the situation, her litteral best friend ever, she met in a death game, how odd, she didn't know how to feel about it. As they approached town she made sure to use her short legs to her advantage in order to slow there pace, the more chatting time the better. 

"Haha I've always wanted to try that" I said as we walked, arms still slung around eachothers shoulders. Shirosu continued and said that while she was originally from Canada, she had moved to Japan. That was great. I was worried that she'd be too far away for us to meet face to face given the western name. I smiled knowing that I'd be able to see my best friend in the real world. "Awesome. That means we can team up all the time, bff" We walked slowly back to town as we talked some more, reaching the square some time later. We broke our bro embrace and stretched a bit. The day was coming to an end. Another one of our adventures complete. "Looks like it's time to say goodbye. Send me a pm any time." I said as I bowed to her. I was sad she'd be leaving, the fun would go with her. Oh well, there would always be next time.

(I'll end it on my next turn.)

"Good Night Kou" She said with a grin after they finished their bro embrace, she was gonna be a little sad, but then again, sleep was always a beautiful thing and she was feeling pretty tired, when he mentioned PMing him any time she grinned slyly"Don't tell me to PM you anytime, then your inbox would be full of spam and pictures of a Gin baby photo shoot, bad idea to open that door" She said teasingly before giving him a hearty whack on the back and turning on her heels and waving as she entered the teleported,"See you soon! have a good night" Once in the town of beginnings her smile faded a little, but then she reminded herself she would get to mess around with him again soon and that was enough to bring it back in all its goofy glory, people in the streets probably thought she was insane, oh well, she probably was. At home she closed up shop before falling back in her bed and with a sigh hugging Gin fell asleep, excited for her future shenanigans. 

• 3 weeks later...

(I'm sorry for taking SOOOOO long. Lots of school stuff to do :( I've been out of the game for awhile)

"Good night, Shiro" I said as we ended our embrace. It was kind of a bitter sweat moment. I was used to being like that with her and it was a little comforting, but I was pretty pooped from the events of the day too. She stepped back and faced me with that sly grin of hers and threatened to send me unending pictures of Gin. Now i loved foxes as much as the next guy, but my thumb would get too sore from pressing the delete button so that was a chilling, yet childish threat. "You know I wouldn't mind you clogging my inbox, but not with those kinds of pictures." She smiled again and slapped me on the back before running in the other direction. I smiled as she left and waived back, "see ya soon!" My smile faded as she left my view. Was it weird that I already missed her? I instantly began looking forward to our next rendezvous. I turned myself and headed for the teleport gate. Next time it is. 

Complete

lol I forgot that you have to end it