Sword Art Damage

Go to solution Solved by Tristan Delaney,

• Solution

I'm to write a simple breakdown for people in Sword Art guide but ill write it here to an extent.

First, add all your damage together as though you do no sword art, a regular attack. So your base, weapon skill, maybe charge and a critical etc.

Let us say now that damage altogether is 8. That would be the damage you do if you did no sword art.

That damage is now multiplied by the combo amount of the sword art, then the individual power it as, which is in the simplified 1x3 or 5x1 format.

In this example, it is 8 x 3 x 1 = 24. So for that attack you did 24. Does that help?

Yes, that does thankyou. In the guide within the Sword Arts section, I was confused as the numbers selected for base damage were the same as the energy cost, so I thought that maybe it was Hit x Multiplier x Energy Cost

EDIT: Actually, I have another problem. I don't really see the point in 1x1 Sword Arts with no special effects, as they do the same damage as a basic attack, just with some added spectacle.

Edited by Grave