[PP-F1] <Earning a Living> Lily (Complete)

With a soft chuckle from the NPC, the spider web was placed carefully on the loom, "Alright, now what you do is this." The NPC started to slowly show her what to do, and asked the girl to take over. Kitty nodded her head, and placed her hands where the NPC's had been. Her eyes glowing with determination as she found out what she had to do. The NPC's voice sounded in her ear as he taught her the art of the loom. Her fingers slipped ever so slightly that she messed up! Luckily the NPC helped her recover the material, and he switched places with Kitty, to show her slowly how to use the loom. With a smile, Kitty nodded her head, and watched. When he finished, he stood up with a beautiful piece of silk, and he ended up going to the sewing machine and crafting a nice cloak. Kitty shrugged, the NPC was an amazing tailor after all. She said her thanks, and noted that the quest had become completed. She was officially a tailor, she would take Lily places to figure out where she would put her shop. After walking out she spoke, "I am a tailor! Want to help me pick out a shop plot?" 

ID: 32121

CD: 5

LD: 17

Edited by Kitty

When Kitty walked towards her Lily followed her out of the shop, looking behind her to see if the Npc had noticed she broke one of the statues. Luckily, the npc simply ignored it and grabbed one of the books on the counter and started reading. Lily turned back to Kitty as she asked her to choose a shop plot which Lily really didn't want to do at all. She assumed that after finishing the quest she would've been free to go but it seemed that wasn't true. Because she wanted Kitty to make outfits for her in the future she decided to accept and help her pick a spot. She had already been thinking about several cute outfits to ask Kitty and Matt to make for her. There were far too many outfits flying through her mind so Lily was most likely going to ask both to make some for her. Lily nodded as a response and waited for the woman to show her a plot.

Edited by Lily

With a small smile on her face, she opened up the virtual map, "I am thinking I will just open it on Floor 2. Here... In this plot." She zoomed in on the location, and spotted the area around it. It was located on the very outskirts of town, a place that PKers would be able to visit. It had a nice overview of the Crossing Fields, and was a very nice building location. She was quite surprised that no one had taken the location, and she decided to get it. With a cute grin she looked at Zozo for her opinion on the matter. (You can close it)

Lily looked at the map and immediatly mumbled "Pretty" upon seeing the location that Kitty wanted her shop to be. It was an honest answer as she really liked the location but was also trying to finish the search for a plot as soon as possible because she was really lazy. "I think it's a beautiful location, you should make your shop there" Lily mumbled, looking back at the woman. After answering Lily realized that she could just get away with a little lie without any trouble so Lily made up a lie in her mind an quickly said it. "I need to go now, I'm going to meet up with a friend" Lily forced a weak smile onto her face as she talked. "Bye" she said as she turned around and walked away with a quick wave. She had absolutely no clue where to go so just walked straight into the crowded area to get away.

With a confused expression, Kitty waved to her friend. With a sign of excitement she walked over to the teleporter of the town. She couldn't wait to get her shop and open it up. She decided that she would reach rank five before opening it to the public, so she can make every single item available to the tailor so, her business would flourish. With a swift stride she entered the teleporter and nodded Her head in determination.

LILY: 200 col, 1 SP

KITTY: 200 col, 2 SP