[PP-F11] Thoughts astray, Ja ne Lowenthal

Opal smiled, she would give him a last farewell hug before gripping the clasp of the Peridot necklace he had given him, "I'll keep it safe with me." She turned on the ball of her feet and looked back before seeing his warm smile. She lifted up a hand in the air and waved, her shapely rear bounding back and forth as she sauntered off and yelling behind her, "Don't forget to yell at the ocean!" she said disappearing from his sight. In honesty, the woman had tears streaming down her cheeks. It was the final goodbye of the day after all of the others and this one was just as painful. Struggling to keep a happy face on she had to move and work her ass off so she could become a decent individual for herself. The scared little woman would turn into a courageous warrior one day, but discipline and hard work were needed. She stepped to the teleporter and rang out the words for Nimbus, her last stop before making her way up the mountain path. 

OOC: I assume we are done here if you wanna lock up and get that SP? :D Thanks for the epic thread, Lowe! I promise we'll do more! 

Thread Complete

1SP and 200 Col to each player

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic