PP-F1 «Feeding the Enemy»The Midnights Shadow Wolf(Complete)

Have you heard of the rumor of a mysterious gypsy, who goes from place to place who tells you of a strange power obtained through feeding a monster a random food without killing it. The goal is to the clear experiment and do your best!

Especially since we are hunting...

at night

«Hikari, Kyoki, Monochromatic, Hayne»

It was too quiet for my taste and I must admit quite lonely since we had been locked in this death game but one day he heard a rumor of a wandering gypse that knows of a power that allows you to get your very own familiar and from many it was a success last he had heard was the gypse was in town and should be in the shopping district so I decided to go there quickly as I was looking around the district little did I know as soon as I enter the gypse was behind me all the time till I was tapped on the shoulder I turned to see the very Gypse I was looking for clad in green he told me what I needed quickly and ran off "so I need to find the familiar and feed it right?! Well I'm gonna need some help first I'm pretty sure I can't do this alone...

Overhearing his plight, Sam approached Mahko. "Hey there, I couldn't help but overhear, but, you're looking for some help on a quest, am I right?" Sam smiled and nodded. "Maybe I could help you? I wouldn't be a very nice guy if I let someone your level go do a dangerous quest all by himself!" Sam extended his hand to Mahko, still giving him the same warm smile. "Name's Monochromatic. Call me Mono, of whatever suits your fancy."

HAINE had been overhearing their conversation and she secretly popped up in the middle of them. "Ooh! I wanna help!! I wanna help too!" she exclaimed childishly as she jumped up and down energetically. Her familiar Yue sweat dropped and bit at her leg angrily.

"Uncivilized banshee.." Yue gritted through her teeth and her owner could only scratch her head nervously.

*I follow the group in the shadows, For they didn't notice until.. They found a single dead boar, that i had killed.. earlier. I Come out of the bushes and I still have my head covered in a hood...* "H-Hi..." I mutter under my breath. carrying my sword on my shoulder.

I had this feeling someone was watching and following us but I didn't turn back to look anywhere when we came across the meat of a dead boar that was slain by another probably the one that was following us *I turn around and wait for our hidden ninja in the dark to alpear* when she appeared out from the bushes "H-Hi" he muttered under her breath as Haine recognized him in an instant I watched the scene and laughed a little to myself "you must be one of the people that heard me during my conversation with the gypse there's no need to hide" *I collected the pork* "by the way Hikari did you kill this one?"

Sam stood back a little, he was expecting a few people in the party, but he didn't expect them to be this hyperactive. He took this time to check over his equipment - he had his typically pouch filled with throwing weapons, and his short sword. Perfect. He looked over the group that had accumulated already; Mahko seemed alright, but he had to be watched in battle. The girl, Haine, didn't seem to be a threat. She was a surprisingly high level, so hopefully she was good in combat. Still, she seemed fairly naive, so she'd also have to be watched. The last, Hikari, definitely needed to be watched, but for a different reason. Although he was a low leveled, he'd been following the party for sometime. If that wasn't suspicious, what is? For the time being, Sam decided he would trust the group, but he'd be careful about it.

Even if she was kinda suspicious if haine knew her I would trust her but there is no such thing as being to careful cause I noticed Mono jump a bit i laughed at this and he seemed to be a bit in thought yah I know Haine is hyper but its a good thing to keep the mood of the party well intact but if I can think what Mono's thinking I need to be careful of myself and the other two and make sure that he doesn't break down

"Everyone! Move out of the way!!!" I shouted as I flew from the sky you see I found a catapult laying around in the middle of the forest when i had first been locked in this placeand I was the only one that had found it I knew it was dangerous so I didn't use it until now cause I had gotten the proper equipment so I wouldn't kill myself while using it so as I drew closer to the ground from my backpack that I had personally enhanced I pulled a string and a parachute had opened up but I landed a bit to rough so I lost a few points of health but it would recover eventually so I didn't bother healing myself "Hi Mahko and hello everyone!" *I waved to them*

Sure but we have to help Mahko with the quest then I need the supplies to make you a back pack and parachute and you and me can have a party with it that okay? *pats her head and smiles then I turn to mahko* "a familiar quest right? which are you looking for?" *I put my arm around his shoulder and start rambling questions*

"midnights shadow wolf"As she dragged me away for a moment I answered her questions quickly strugglingbto get away and get back to the others till I finally got free and ran back "let's just go and find the wolf last I checked it lived in some ancient underground ruins below one of the city safe zones" we headed our way to the safe zone marked on my map destroying things that picked a fight with us quickly

"Ooo the wolf that can travel through shadows and sometime manipulate them but it itself doesn't have a shadow and can't go in the light or he can't use those abilities kind of wolf?" as we drew closer to the most corny named forest The Enchanted Forest every plant was starting to grow bigger and it was getting darker by the hour

"Yes Kyoki" *I noticed the sky growing darker* looks like its almost time "this should be the spot guys in case he attacks first before I feed him make sure you avoid him otherwise he will get you" we waited in silence a silence that was unbearable all we could hear was our breathing not even the crickets made a sound

The other two didn't seem to want to move they were too focused on trying to find whatever it is *I sigh* "Looks like its just me and you Mahko" we waited patiently when I had just looked towards Mahko I was knocked over by something big knocking me into Mahko and whatever it was quite literally sat on my back so I was stuck with my arms around his waist on the ground pretty much fell into in his lap and I didn't want to look up