PP-F1 «Feeding the Enemy»The Midnights Shadow Wolf(Complete)

Haine diverted her attention from whatever it was and looked over at Kyoki and Mahko. Her jaw dropped and in shock and then she burst out into a fit of giggles. "Ahaahahaaa! Aww Kyoko and Mahko love each other~~" she teased as she danced giddily in circles.

"BUT CAN YOU GUYS KISS IT WOULD BE SOOO KAWAII!!!" Haine squealed enthusiastically at the two. It wasn't her fault she was not paying that much attention XD

I was knocked over by Kyoki but behind her there was something else it was the Shadow Wolf but it wasn't anything like the description it wasn't pure black wolf it seemed as it itself was made out of shadow and every time it took a breath it flashed green as I could see it was sitting on Kyokis back which was the very reason Kyoki had her arms around my waist and finally haine noticed what was happening but... Not the thing that was important her jaw dropped and in shock and then she burst out into a fit of giggles. "Ahaahahaaa! Aww Kyoko and Mahko love each other~~" she teased as she danced giddily in circles.

"BUT CAN YOU GUYS KISS IT WOULD BE SOOO KAWAII!!!" Haine squealed a bit too enthusiastically I blushed and Kyoki's grip seemed tighter I came to my senses after I hear a slight growl I looked back up at the wolf then it started to whine it got up off Kyoki and walked around to my back as I watched it closely the wolf nudged at my inventory pack till it popped open and on its own pulled out the loads of boars meat I had in my pack "hey!!! Thats-" but Kyoki still had ahold of me and I realized the meat was actually for the very wolf itself and it had served itself food from my inventory does that count as feeding it? Only one way to find out I tapped on Kyoki's head

Mahko suddenly started laughing "what did he say" "Hahahahaha Hypocrite" he laughed on till he settled some still laughing "h-he said wa-what do you think I am a-a-an-animal" and he just continued laughing the wolf turned away back to the meat and started pigging out on the last of it...