[PP-F4] A new meeting (Ariel)--Completed--

Zandra looked at the blonde while hoping she would accept the gift. She took a deep breath of relief when she did. She thankfully accepted the offer about more cocoa. Without realy remembering how it happemed her cup was empty. Drank some before answering her question."well, I havent met that many people. But there is one guy."Zandra blushed a little."That Ive met more then once. He was the only one that Ive got in contact with that I met before my break. I was exploring the floors on my own. Just needed to be alone." She took another sip."That guy even invited me to the guild he is in, the velvet room. Now Im training to be able to join in for next boss fight. My guild leader dosent allow me to participate. Probably a wise decision. But I try to help as much as possible by making consumables for those that gonna bring it down."she couldnt realy think about something else at the moment."Well, I think I should head back, need to work on my shop."she gave back the cup to Ariel and thanked her. Then headed for the door. After a few steps she stopped and turned around."Well, maybe it sounds weird but I realy liked your cloak. Is it possible to order one? Of course not the same markings. And a slightly different design"

The blomde listen to Zandra's reply.... her eyed showed slight surprise when she heard the words 'the velvet room'. Her lips curled into a smallsmile asshe mutered the next words, more to herself than Zandra: "Oh? it seems Lowe is doing pretty well. not bad for the little traitor." despite her harsh words, there wasn't a sign of animosity or evil intent coming from her. She simply brushed them away, continuing to look into Zandra's eyes and finally replied: "It's good to that you managed to find a guild. it might seems little but in the long run, having trustycompanions makes this world alittle more bearable." after a short pause she continues: "yeah, not many alchemist are willing to go that far these days. I thank you for your efforts." recieving the cup, the blonde smiled: "Sure just stop by the shop any time you want. Just have a clear image of what you want." She followed the brunette to her shop exit and with a simple: "See you again some time!" parted ways with her and returned to her own business.

See oyu again some time Ariel said.''We surely do.'' Zandra answered with a smile while she was walking away from the crowned lion and her shop, her boots making footprints in the snow.

Both:

+1 SP

+200 Col

Zandra:

Supply bag

Ariel:

Bloodstone crystal

Edited by Zandra Zvift