[PP:F1] A Rush of Blood to the Head (Lowenthal) COMLETED

Lisa fell back into the grass and laughed as Lowenthal pulled out a much smaller weapon: a dagger sized weapon. He spun it around on his finger and performed several different masterful maneuvers only one terribly skilled in such a weapon could do.  She smiled as she listened to him speak.

“I suppose you’re right. And I get that it just levels you up, but I mean how does one specifically become a certain type? Like say I wanted to… oh I don’t know… heal others. There’s no magic in this game so then what do you do? Or like the big guys in all the armor that protect? I know there are game types and all I just don’t know anything about them or how it all works. It kind of makes me feel lame for not ever at least tried one game like this. If I ever wanted to play a game on my phone, I’d do like Whale Trail.”

Lowenthal tilted his head. "Whale, trail?" Lowenthal wasn't as well versed in the mobile app game genre. He still had a flip phone that couldn't play games above the computing level of 'Snake'. "I've, never heard of that." Lowenthal said honestly. "It sounds, fun though." He said, not sure if he'd like it or not. But with a name like 'Whale Trail' it had to be as mind numbing as it sounded.But then again, maybe he shouldn't judge. Countless hours of grinding on MMO's was basically the same thing. Basically. "Well, when we get out. I'll be sure to give it a try." Lowenthal said, smiling. Persephone was different. A good different, and a breath of fresh air, "I hope we can see each other again soon." Lowenthal said, standing. He offered a polite hand for Persephone, to help her to her feet.

Lisa smiled as Lowe said he would remember the name of her silly game. It was a sweet gesture and she nodded with a smile on her face. About then the young man stood and offered his hand to her. She took it and allowed him to pull her to her feet as he said he hoped they would run into each other again. “I would really like that,” she said and smiled. Without a thought she leaned in and pecked Lowe’s cheek,” That’s for saving me!” She said and giggled as she bounced off quickly back toward the town of Beginning before he had a chance to say anything else. With any lucky, she would see Lowenthal again. “Stay safe…” she said softly as she turned around to look back at him and gave him a wave as she disappeared into the city gates.

ROLEPLAY COMPLETE

Lowenthal and Persephone earn the following:

200 Col

+1 SP