[PP-F4] <<Avalanche>> (Mack) [Complete!]

• ID: 32331
  • BD: 1 (Just my luck OTL)
  • MD: 3
  • Shirosu: 49/49 (Eng: 3/11)
  • Ice Elemental: 25/41

Shirosu studied the monster, ducking under any poorly aimed attack it threw at her, she could probably keep this up for some time, if she was lucky. As she advanced for another move it turned out she wasnt, as per custom in any fight she fought, Shirosu slipped. She did a face plant in the snow after stepping on a hidden patch of ice. Lifting her face up and out of the cold ground she squeaked when she saw a massive foot coming towards her face. Roling for all she was worth Shirosu got out of the way of the beats trampers and standing up clumsily retreated a few meters to a safer distance to recover from the mistake her feet had just made. 

Edited by Shirosu

ID: 32334
LD: 15 (+1 Mat)
Energy: 20/20
Mack: 84/84

"How are you doing over there, Shirosu," Mack called to the woman as he turned his back on her once more to take another chop at the tree before him. Heaving Guillotine up over his right shoulder, he spun into the chop and delivered a powerful blow to the midsection of the tree trunk. There was a shower of wood chips that rained down around him and the tree yielded up a bounty of a single crafting material. Stooping in the snow, Mack gathered up the item and added it to his inventory just in time to turn and see Shirosu doing a face plant into the snow after slipping on the hidden ice patch. The Grandmaster sighed quietly to himself, it just wasn't a battle if she didn't lose her footing at least once. "Come on, you can do better than that," he shouted, calling encouragement to her. "Get up and keep going!"

• ID: 32335
  • BD: 8
  • MD: 5 (6-1)
  • Ice Elemental: 21/41 -4 DMG

"Could be doing better" she called,"I need to work some more on my foot work as well as my damage" Shirosu grinned sheepishly,"Yeah i know, but the stationary ice snuck up on me"  She re engaged in battle with the ice beast and ran up to it, sliding between its legs like a base ball player sliding to home plate. Standing up swiftly she slashed the monster back, laving another gash in the ever growing collection on its icy back. "There we go!" Shirosu yelled ducking as the monster swiped at her and missed the top of her head by inched,"Whoops!" she pranced backwards leading the poor stupid creature on a wild goose chase, with how little damage she did it almost reminded her of her battle with the Gemini, that had been stupidly long. 

ID: 32442
LD: 19 (+1 Mat)

"Give a shout if you need help," Mack called over the sounds of the battle that was still raging between Shirosu and the ice elemental. The silver haired woman still seemed to be sitting in pretty good shape, all things being what they were. After all, the mob had yet to land an attack against the nimble woman. Shrugging his massive shoulders, Mack returned to the task at hand of carving out more crafting materials from the surrounding forest. Drawing Guillotine back over his right shoulder he sent the axe head whipping around his body to slam into the trunk of the tree. Wood chips fountained from the place where the blade had slammed home and another piece of crafting lumber separated itself from the tree, which Mack quickly scooped up.

• ID: 32499
  • BD: 8 (5+3)
  • MD: 5 
  • Ice Elemental: 17/41 -4 DMG

"Will do!" Shirosu shouted back, leaping over the ice elementals arm as it swung at her. When she saw the other arm coming for her out of the corner of her eye she froze in place, seeing a wonderful opportunity. Just as the arm was about to hit her she ducked and warped her own arms around the beasts one. When it lifted its had up to inspect its new hitch hiker Shirosu swung up on to its shoulder and tried tp stab it in the back of the head, sadly, its icey cranium was much to tough for that so she did only a normal amount of damage. she saw the creature raise its fist to hit her and quick a mouse she jumped off and the ice beast hit itself in the head. This AI was do dumb it wasn't even funny, it was ridiculously funny. She giggled as she watched the disoriented creature struggling around trying to find her. 

OOC: The first roll I make AFTER crafting WOULD be a CD: 12. Stupid dice roller.

ID: 32518
LD: 1

Mack paused, again, from his attempts to harvest crafting materials from the surrounding trees and watched as Shirosu battled the winter elemental. Within just a few seconds the nimble woman had performed a deft bit of acrobatics and caused the ice elemental to hit itself in the head. Once again, the Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades marveled at how quickly and efficiently the woman moved. Of course, if he'd been dealing with the beast it would have been a one hit kill. But, that was beside the point. While Shirosu's method took longer, no one could doubt that it was just as effective. Shouldering Guillotine, Mack turned back to the trees before slamming the bladed weapon into one of them again, though he failed to produce a crafting material.

• ID: 32520
  • BD: 6
  • MD: 4
  • Ice Elemental: 13/41 -4 DMG

The stupid beast really was a pain in the but, what it lacked in coordination a speed it made up for in damn health.  She watched with slight annoyance as it lumbered towards her as if it was going to step on her like a bug, she simply started walking in the opposite direction, trying to get the already unbalanced elemental to run. when it did start to she noticed how clumsy it was and with a grin spun on her heels and ran straight towards it. As she neared it reached out its hands as if trying to gab her and using her knife she stabbed it in the palm and ducked under its legs. Being how stupid it was it tried to reach between its legs to grab her but its momentum brought it forward and it landed on its own head. "If only i did more damage this wold be done a little quicker," she muttered staring at the flailing body of a crystaly monster. 

Edited by Shirosu

ID: 32529
LD: 17 (+1 Mat)

Pausing from his attempts to harvest crafting materials from the forest once more, Mack planted the iron butt cap of his axe in the snow and leaned on the dull top part of the head, his storm grey eyes taking in the battle with an almost detached air. Honestly, he didn’t see any way that Shirosu was going to lose the battle now. Though, given how hard the elemental could hit when compared to her, he supposed it was still possible for the winter creature to make things close. The Guildmaster smirked as the silver headed woman caused the beast to trip over its own feet before extricating his axe from the snow and slamming the bladed head into the tree again, producing a crafting material that was quickly added to his inventory.

• ID: 32576
  • BD: 8 [side slash (2x1x4= 8 DMG)
  • Ice Elemental: 5/41 -8 DMG

Shirosu was getting seriously bored, at this rate she figured it would take three more hits to down that thing, and she wasn't overly patient. With an almost bored sigh Shirosu kept leisurely walking around the beast, she wasn't trying to be cocky, but she knew that to deal her damage she needed to follow system rules as sad as that was. Ducking under its legs the activated her sword art, that would make it go a little quicker, and with a side step and double slashed the Ice beasts thigh, deal a double amount of her normal damage, still not much, but better. 

ID: 32580
LD: 10 (No mat)

"Hey, don't get sloppy," Mack called to Shirosu, pausing in his farming to watch as the woman made a rather lackadaisical effort in continuing her assault on the beast. Yes, the conclusion of the battle was a foregone conclusion but that was no excuse to not take the fight seriously. "You're going to be a squad leader soon and I don't want you passing on bad habits to the soldiers and recruits in your charge, it's behavior that's unbecoming an officer and, dare I say, potential Council Member of the Crimson Blades." That said, the massive man planted the butt cap of his axe in the snow and leaned on the blade to watch some more of the battle for a bit.

• ID: 32581
  • BD:8
  • Shirosu: 49/49 (Eng: 1/11)
  • Ice Elemental: 1/41 

"I know, i Know!" she called," i Should be paying more attention, i'm just finding it hard to keep focus when its all dodging slow movements, guess i should be luck in away, at least i'm not struggling, not that it would be bad for me" She said honestly, she knew she was getting a little cocky, and she realized that wasn't good, but it was kind of hard not to with this slow monster. She deflected the beasts arm using the flat of her blade with on point precision and ducking to stab the ice beast in its armpit area, she knew it was one more hit, just one that was needed to fall the creature. With a smartly planted kick in the back of the white beats knee Shirosu threw it off balance and it fell to its hands and knees. 

ID: 32584
LD: 16 (+1 Mat)

"I know it's tough to focus when dealing with inferior competition that can't hit you. Nonetheless, you still need to focus on the combat at hand. A loss of focus leads to a loss of life," Mack called to the woman, his grey eyes narrowing slightly as he expounded on some combat wisdom for Shirosu and watched her subsequent attacks occur with much more vigor. That was more like it. Satisfied that she was taking things seriously once more, Mack lifted his axe from the snow and slammed it into the tree once more. Maybe it was taking a round off, maybe it was just dumb luck, but this time the tree yielded up some more lumber suitable for crafting. Kneeling, he scooped it up and added it to his inventory.

• ID: 32585
  • BD:1
  • MD: 6 (hit 12 dmg?)12-5 =7 DMG
  • Shirosu: 42/49 (Eng: 1/11)

She was doing pretty good at dodging its attacks her focus back up from Mack's war wisdom when something went wrong. Just at the wrong moment it started to bring its hands together as if to crush a fly on its hands an knees and her foot met another icy patch. So just as she was trying to move out of the way she didn't get enough traction and with the force of a freight train she got smushed between its gigantic palms. She gasped as the icy cold fists squeezed her tight before realising, she fell to the ground, limp for a split second before struggling to her feet and leaping backwards holding her shoulders and glaring at the monster. Lucky shot, and that had not felt pleasant, "and just when i was about to kill it" she muttered, staring daggers at the thing. 

OOC: As soon as you kill it, feel free to end the thread :) Start up another quest, if you like. Send me the link. Also, yes, 12 Dam. Also, I don't care what happens to the Mats from the three mob kills. If you want them, they're yours.

ID: 32588
LD: 7

Mack looked up at the sound, resembling a thunder clap, of Shirosu being caught between the enormous icy mitts of the winter elemental. Eventually, Mack had known, the silver haired woman was going to get hit. No one could be that lucky indefinitely. Still, it didn't seem to have done too much harm to her, given that her health was still very much in the green zone. Unconcernedly, the Grandmaster ripped his axe free from the tree he had been working on harvesting and tightened his grip on the haft of the weapon before propelling it, once again, into the tree with a solid thunk which, while satisfying, failed to produce a crafting material.

(my luck just went down the gutter OTL)

• ID: 32590
  • BD:2
  • MD: 2

Shirosu was growling a string of curses and trying to figure out how to get that single point of HP shaved off and deciding a plan of action aimed for it. Running forward, though still a little discombobulated from the slap, Shirosu sped around the monster and aimed her dagger directly for its mid section. She almost got there when she saw the arm raising out of the corner of her eye. Deciding to opt out of the hit in favor of being in one piece Shirosu dodge out of the way and skidded across the ground in a crouch before standing up and sprinting back the icy beast determined to end it. 

ID: 32678
LD: 9

“This is why you must remain focused on your opponent and your surroundings,” Mack called to Shirosu, watching as the only Soldier in the Crimson Blades was struggling to land the final hit necessary to dispatch the winter elemental that she had been dealing with. The icy creature couldn’t have had much more than a single health point left. Yet, for the life of her, Shirosu couldn’t seem to land the final deciding blow. Deciding to abandon his chopping for the time being in favor of a more passive approach to dealing with the ever continuing quest for more crafting materials, Mack began to probe the snow drifts with the butt cap of his axe, listening for the telltale sound of metal on metal that signaled the location of ore.

• ID: 32703
  • BD:8 (5+3)
  • Ice Elemental: -3/41 

" Consider it a lesson learned!" she shouted skidding to a halt, ready to shave off the final amount of HP left on this beast. Leaping up Shirosu jumped off its looming and and in a calm rage round house kicked it in the face, snapping its neck to the side and slicing it at its neck with her knife simultaneously. below her the creature fell away into mounds of pixels and she landed on the ground in a crouch. Standing up she complained loudly,"if this were real life i would be so sore tomorrow, and also dead, what do you say we head back Mack and call it quits for today, iv'e had enough of the cold for awhile." she turned to continue her trudge through the snow to town and back to her warm shop where a little fuzzy fox would be waiting like a dog at the door for her, today had been pretty successful and she was feeling just a little accomplished. 

Rewards!

Shirosu: 3 mats, 200 col, 4 SP

Mack: what ever her harvested, 200 col? 1 SP

Edited by Shirosu