[PP - F4] Helping out II <<Avalanche>>(Lawfer, Red_Rose)

OOC.  Basic rules: Only members of The Crimson Blades are invited to this thread. You join in on your own willingness so the others can't be blamed if you die during the battle. There is no specific order until the fighting starts, in which case I'll post the order of turns. Have fun!

Forth floor, the main plaza of Snowfrost Village. A light gray cloaked figure that blended in with the white of the snow, gazes at the frozen fountain there, she checks her HUD clock once in a while to pass time. On the back the cloak had embroiled the banner figure of The Guardians of Aincrad guild, a simple outline of a bluebird. On her right shoulder side there was the logo of Aincrad's #1 Tailor, a white crowned lion head. The hood of the cloak covered her head so her forms or outer appearance could be only limited a pair of black army-like leather boots and the cloak that she used to shield herself from the falling snow.

By her side there was a apparently friendly white furred lion cub that yawned disinterested as she too gazed at the fountain. The two were waiting for some low level members of a certain relatively new guild. She'd approached them via PM after a encounter with a certain alchemist, meeting during which she promised to look after that guild.How it got to that? A mere whim of the girl's or a unconscious need to uphold her oath as a member of her own guild, which's objective is to protect the players of Aincrad. In any case she'd set up a meeting in order to 'train' these potential front liners. True, they still had a long path ahead before going there but Ariel wanted to help them, in a similar fashion as Lessa helped her during her 'noob period'.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

As Lawfer pulled up his messages he had realized that he was running a bit late to meet up with his new ally. Switching over to his inventory he stored his guitar, and then equipped his battle gear. Instantly his halberd and armor materialized on his person. He continued to equip his crimson guild cloak as well to res over his armor. Closing his inventory, he walked over to his studios doorway and looked back at his studio. "This should be a fun adventure." He commented. He hadn't met the women Ariel yet only conversed over private messages. Leaving his studio he closed the door and began making his way to the main plaza. 

As he made it to the plaza, he noticed a cloaked figure paired with a small white lion. 'this matches the description' The golden haired warrior thought to himself, as he began to walk up to her and her furry companion. "Excuse me. are you Ariel?" He asked inquisitively. "If so, I'm Lawfer of the Crimson Blades. We touched base over private messenger, I'm here for the training we talked about before." He stopped and waited for a response. This was one of the first time's he would have spoken to a front-liner, but it was critical for him. He needed the training if he was going to make it to the front lines himself. 

Red Smiled happily as the portal around her subsided exposing her to the winter wonderland that was floor 4. Here the snow was always fresh, the air always crisp, and the drinks always warm. It was a nice place, if not for the fact that it was so cold. Her smile vanished quickly as she tightened her guild cloak around her stepping away from the portal and making her way into the Plaza. She had received a Private message earlier, along with all of the blades, informing her that a quest would soon be under way to help players get stronger. This was something she was certainly interested in, and subsequently her reason for coming here today. The person she was supposed to meet was a woman named Ariel.

She sighed as she began walking through the freshly laid snow. as she did she pulled up her inventory and removed from it an item called the Field Rations Kit. It was supposed to be a quick meal, with the ability to temporarily boost a players HP by a few points. The little package of food didn't look very appetizing to say the least, in fact it reminded her of spagetti-o's in a ziploc bag. Unfortunately she had skipped breakfast in her excitement to get here, and was forced to eat the rather dubious looking meal. Surprisingly it didn't taste awful, and if not for the texture she may have actually enjoyed it.

Before long she came upon a man and woman standing in the Plaza. They were both wearing cloaks, but the male, wore a guild cloak that resembled hers. Clearly he was a Crimson Blade, which meant that this was the place to be. As she approached she raised her hand. "Good Morning. Im here for the quest?" She asked in a friendly tone, still not entirely sure if she was in the right place.

-Field Rations used +2HP

The first thing to broke the silence around the girl was the sound of metal on metal that probably came from someone with a tank-like constitution approaching their way. Ariel's suspicion was confirmed as a blonde figure wielding a spear and probably wearing some sort of plate armor under a crimson cape, asked her name and stated his reason for being there. Shortly after came a second crimson clad figure, this time a girl but she herself emitting the same dull metal clanking as her male counterpart. '2 tanks? well this will be a first' she thought as she turned around towards the two, putting the frozen fountain in the background. She then spoke with a smile, in a crystalline voice after removing the cowl of her cloak, revealing her face:

"Hai! (jap: Yes!) I am Ariel, the one who invited you guys to this quest. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, for both of you." she was well versed in her English speech, due to the nature of her profession IRL but there could still be some minor slips of accent here and there, denoting her Japanese origin. Nodding to them she continues, while pointing towards her familiar: "And this is Kimba, she's been with me for a while now and will keep you safe if needed. She usually is nice to people that don't point a blade at me..or her. In any case, how about we get to know each other some more before we go slay us some snow creatures." 

She adopted a pose in which she crossed her arms under her bosom as she continued speaking: "Let me go first, my name is Kayla Ariel D'Sole, member of the Guardians Of Aincrad guild. As the name says we are here to protect and help in any way we can, lately the guild has been rather inactive but rest assured, by no means are we a bunch of weaklings. If that were the case I wouldn't have came in contact with you. Any questions so far?"   

Red Smiled and bowed her head as the Girl introduced herself. So this was in fact the Ariel that she was supposed to be meeting. It would seem that luck was in fact on her side with that being the case then. The other party member, the man from her guild, she didn't recognize him, though that hardly surprised her as she was still very new. "I'm Red. Well My Avatar is Red Rose, but so far everyone calls me Red." She smiled a little realizing she had no reason to explain that as they probably could already have guessed that. "I am a tank in training, with the Crimson Blades." That was an important part to explain as it would effectively set up her role in this quest. As far as DPS went, she wasn't awful but there was a lot of room for improvement. , and as a tank she was just starting out, but getting better.

As she spoke she opened up her cloak revealing her Shield, and spear, to show that she was in fact a beginner tank build. "It was recommended that I join you on this quest so that I can become stronger." She said with another bow. "Thank you for having someone as low as me." She bowed again politely as she spoke. Through this all Red was trying incredibly hard to curve her rather fowl mouth, and avoid unnecessary cussing.

Lawfer smiled as he looked back and forth at the two women. He could feel the intense aura that emanated from the front liner. Anyone who can stand at the frontlines deserved respect, and the golden haired spear bearer would make sure that he would be show that in spades. As he listened to the two women converse briefly he cleared his throat. “It is a pleasure to meet you Ariel. I wanted to thank you for reaching out and helping us lower level players. I’m a DPS build two-handed spear user.” He said as he bowed his head out of respect. Looking over to the newest member of the blades he raised his hand and gestured a wave. “It’s a pleasure to meet you too Red, I heard from the guild that we had a new tank, I’m looking forward to working with you as well.” He concluded as he dipped his head once more, performing a slight bow.

Turning back to the crowned lion, “I don’t have any other questions. I had already talked to an info broker about the quest. It’s reassuring that we have someone as strong as you to help us on this one.” He continued as he raised his right hand and ran his fingers through his hair. “It does look like I’m quite the lucky one to be able to spend some time with two lovely ladies though.” A slight chuckle erupted, followed by a smirk. “So with that, I guess we are in your care. Should we prep anything before we leave?” he asked as he began to mentally prepare himself for the hunt that was about to commence.

Lawfer introduced his build, a two handed spear DPS. She hadn't see anything like that yet, though judging by her own spear use she made a few immediate assumptions. The first was that he was a medium or long range player. In SAO there weren't proper long range attacks, but those who utilized weapons with long reach, such as spears, were very dangerous. The second thing was that he would be incredibly destructive. After watching how easily her own spear tore through mods, she could venture a guess as to how powerful a two handed spear was. Not to mention the increased length of the weapon would no doubt increase the damage it dealt as well. "Thank you. I hope to do you and the Blades proud" She said in response to his welcoming of her.

She wondered for a moment what kind of build Ariel had opted for, as Lawfer seemed confident in her abilities. Perhaps she was some other tank, something indestructible, and unbreakable. Red had met one of those, a legendary tank from the beginning of the game. Or maybe she was some amazing DPS from the front lines, killing floor bosses in a single strike, similar to the way she imagined Takao, or Zelrius. Either way she would no doubt see soon, and certainly gain a few stories to tell from this adventure. There was a certain level of excitement coursing through the air, the same kind of excitement that she had felt when she fought the Gemini. "I am as ready as I can be." As she spoke she closed her cloak around her again shutting out the cold from her small form for the time being.

Edited by Red_Rose

Listening to them, upon noticing a certain gesture of theirs, she removes one of her hands from under her bosom and starts rubbing her forehead while letting out a light sigh. "Okay one more thing I'd like to add, we are all players here so no bowing out of mere politeness, please. I've already had enough of that with my protégé, I had a pretty rough time to stop her from calling me 'Mistress'. All I want from you guys is to be yourselves."  With that she put her hands under her cloak and started checking her inventory. In the next second a gust of wind blew in their direction, raising the gray cape she was wearing. Underneath there could be seen a summer-like attire formed from a navy patterned sleeveless top and short skirt. She also had a pair of steel-like pads and vambraces on her arms and shoulders. At her waist there was a slim weapon that rested into a black leather sheath, its (gross)guard which had a black thorns motif that released a menacing aura.

As the wind settled, the cloak reverted to its initial position and the blonde, after making a mild displeased expression, turned her eyes towards the two. She showed a light smile at Law's remark before continuing "As for myself, I was focusing on pure damage dealing. But this new update and the sword arts introduction offered me a chance to slightly alter my build. While I'm still a high DPS, I opted for maximum evasion or accuracy, depending on the armor I use. For today I'll remain with the 'precision' armor I always had." She could see them eager to start this quest already, so after a few looks around them she made a light shrug: "Guess nobody else is coming, okay then lets get to slaying ourselves a ice giant." They could see a vicious smile appear on her face as she pronounced the word 'slay', she'd use another word but didn't want to scare them from the start. 

Lawfer had erupted into laughter at the Lioness’ comment. The golden haired spear bearer could hardly ever pass for an over serious person, but when he need to he would white-knuckle it and try. It had put him at ease knowing that he didn’t have to act against his ‘true’ nature. Acting the part of a noble warrior didn’t really fit with his description of himself. Raising his right hand, he pulled up his interface and quickly checked his equipment. He had wanted to get the last minute preparations out of the way as the front liner was speaking about her build. She was a damage dealer through and through, able to hit hard and accurately. He himself knew that between his skills and his equipment that he could do decent damage on the lower floors, but he lacked the proper armor skills to solo a field boss this strong. “Well it’s good to know that we won’t die out here with someone as strong as Ariel watching our backs, right Red?” He asked the tiny blond tank. He was confident that this little outing would end quickly with massive SP rewards.

As Lawfer closed his interface he was happy with his equipment. His Lawbreaker would be sufficient for clearing any lower level mobs that they would run into, and the Wolf’s Vanguard gave him adequate protection from the cold, along with a little added firepower. Crossing his arms, under his crimson cloak he looked down at Ariels little familiar… Lawfer had always wanted a lion maybe that would be his next solo adventure. As the front liner continued he noticed the change in her smile that occurred. 'Looks like shes addicted to battle' He thought, not foolish enough to comment about it.

Glancing back and forth between the two lovely ladies, he smiled, “Well ladies… Looks like have snow to trudge through and giant icicles to shatter, shall we?” He asked with a smirk, eager to topple the giant snowman.

Red smiled as Ariel directed her to Act herself rather than being polite for Politeness sake. While she was an eagerly respectful person, it was nice knowing that she no longer had to go through the motions for the time being. It was also nice knowing that she no longer needed to hold her tongue so sternly, though she wondered how far such a freedom would actually extend. A stray gust of wind came up on the trio, forcing a shiver down Red's spine, luckily since she had been facing Ariel, the gust had been at her back, The other girl had not been so lucky as the wind lifted her cloak revealing her chosen battle attire. It was after that that she revealed herself to be another DPS build, though Red could tell she was of incredible power compared to most.

Suddenly she realized just how small she was in comparison to the other two party members. Having just hit level 5 herself, and all of that coming from a single quest, she had not had much chance to practice or become comfortable with her new skill sets. Still, given how powerful they were She would make sure to do her best and Rely on them as best as she could. "Well, Lets get this underway" she said with a smile, pulling her cloak tighter around herself. While the temperature was an inconvenience she would not allow it to interfere with things later. Once they started fighting she would ignore it all together and do what she had to do.

Nodding as they showed their eagerness, she turned towards the nearby town exit and with a quick 'come one!' started walking towards it. Kimba decided to stuck behind and walk with the two, in a sense securing their backs. She usually took point but today she was asked upon to act as a guard rather than vanguard. It didn't take them long to leave the city and reach a nearby frozen lake, right before a mountain range where the snow beast <<Avalanche>> could be found. Ariel knew a way that would led them right in front of the mob itself, shorting the time to complete this quest significantly but decided to take the same road she took the first time she went after it alone. 

Once at the lake she slowed the pace a bit in preparation for the incoming attack and as expected, a golem like monster appeared out of the frozen lake. It started shouting and directed his attention towards Ariel who was in front of them. Showing a light smirk at its sight, she turned towards the two. Okay this may not be the guy but will prove a nice warm up. This cold would be unbearable if we don't get our blood pumping a bit." she said as she entered a defensive stance. Reaching for her waist she releases her weapon from its leather sheath, revealing a equally black slim blade that slightly glowed blue as she brandished it. This along with the thorn themed armguard was enough to inspire fear on any who opposed the blonde. But she didn't engage, just maintained a stand by position: "Okay time to forge our teamwork a bit. This guy's rather big but moves slow and uses its fists as weapons so lets attack the legs and then the head."  

<<H:0>>Lawfer: 45/45

<<H:0>>Red Rose: 20/20 HP

<<H:0>>Ariel: 134/134 HP

Ice Golem: 45/45 HP

*Mob does 7 Dmg

(P.S. the mob doesn't meet loot requirements,its just a test. it will only drop 1 mat on a LD of 15+)

The blonde spear bearer stared down the gigantic ice golem that barred the teams path as he listened to the insightful words of his front line trainer. “You got it boss lady!” He quickly retorted as he reached over his right shoulder and unharnessed the over-sized halberd that rested on his back. The Lawbreaker felt like ice at this point due to the metal being exposed to the cold climate. Grasping it in both hands, he smiled. “Well lets get this party started! I'll charge it first. Red you get ready to switch in.” He stated as he began to sprint towards the over-sized monster. 

As the Ice golem continually stepped forward, Lawfer closed the distance that much faster. The golden haired warrior made sure to keep close attention on its massive iced over hands. The lioness had already given him the clue that it would try to attack using its fists, and it was slow to use them. As it stepped forward once more, it reached back with its right arm then swung placing all of its weight behind the attack. Recognizing this, Lawfer performed a forward roll. This caused the massive ice giant to miss, opening itself up to a counter attack. The spear bearer was in perfect position in front of both of its legs for his frontal assault. “Hellish Twice!” He screamed as the reestablished his footing in the snow.

His massive halberd glowed red, swinging horizontally twice in alternating directions the Lawbreaker sunk deep into both of the legs stopping the Ice golems forward momentum. “Red! Switch in!” He yelled to the tiny tank, as leaped out to the right then back pedaled drawing the monsters attention. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

<<H:1>> Lawfer HP- 45/45   Lawfer EP- 6/10  SA Used: Hellish Twice -4EP  

<<H:0>>Red Rose: 20/20 HP

<<H:0>>Ariel: 134/134 HP

Ice Golem- 21/45 

ID: 32149
BD: 8 - 6DMG*4= 24DMG

MD: 2

Edited by Lawfer

ID# 32207 results:
Battle: 1 -Miss-
MOB: 4 -Miss-

With the instruction to switch in Red took action. "Right!" She yelled to Lawfer as she ran in at the beast that had appeared so suddenly. He had manage to deliver it a destructive blow, causing it to stop in its tracks due to the strikes against its legs. As he backed up she could see it watching him now, its beady eyes trailing after the little man in the snow. Now she had a chance to gain its attention, or at the very least deliver it some damage. With the gap closed She was able to see just how slow it actually was. In fact negotiating her way towards it felt almost easy. The Lumbering giant seemed almost passive compared to other speedy opponents she had faced. "Haymaker" She called out as she swung her spear at the Golem's legs.

She was forced to abandon her attack at the last moment however as the Golem's foot came down nearly on top of her. It wasn't attacking, it was just stepping lazily around, and if she hadn't of rolled out of the way, it would have crushed her easily. "..." Red cursed loudly as she cleared the massive foot. It seemed to have its gaze fixed on Lawfer, and even went to swing a fist at him. Like red it too missed, no doubt distracted by the woman scurrying around it's feet. Red rolled safely away to a spot behind it, raising her spear and shield again as she continued to approach it. She wasn't afraid, nor would she back down. "I wont miss again"

Ice Golem
21/45
7 DPS

Red_Rose
20/20 HP
3/5 ENE
0 Hate

((OOC: You can assume that the "..." part is just the worst 4 curse words you can think of. They don't even need to make sense. Just think the foulest corner of XBoxLive))

Edited by Red_Rose

Ariel was pleased to see that they didn't falter at the 'sudden' appearance of a mob. Even more so as they acted immediately and attacked according to her advice. To many this may seem a trivial matter but in actual battle this kind of instinct and awareness was fundamental. The fact that one of them missed had no effect in her eyes as she couldn't help but smile in front of this wonderful display of teamwork.'It seems that this new generation will surpass us' she thought with a sign, partially remembering her own 'maiden team battle' with her friends, to many lost or off the grid.

The words 'boss lady' slightly made her twitch her eyebrow as she was reminded of a certain player that addressed her in a similar fashion, a extremely British one, 'lass'. But she would let that slip for now and focus on the fight. Slightly amused by the red tank's bad mouthing she exhaled as she went into a defensive stance. One that she practiced long before entering SAO, a fencing stance to be precise. Next she applied the knowledge and skills she'd gained throughout her time spent in this 'death game'. Slowly lowering her body's weight center, she brings her black laded rapier in a horizontal position while raising it up to her chest level. Simultaneously entering a <<Pre-Move>> for a sword skill and a sword art.

The next moment her whole body glowed golden as she charged towards the opponent with god-like speed provided by the system-assist, leaving behind her a navy-golden streak and ending in front of the mob. 'Okay step one complete' she thought as she raised her rapier,that started emanating a blue light, and slashed aslant downwards starting from the mob's right shoulder right to its belly. Next she performed the same aslant upwards motion, ending her sword art in the mob's left shoulder. A blue 'V' shaped afterimage of her sword's slashes could be seen before it turned to pixelated red, ultimately making the mob explode into polygons without leaving anything behind it.

She then performed a side slash in the air, to clean the the black blade of any 'imaginary' blood marks then sheathed it in one fluid and elegant motion that showed almost a professional touch to it. As the blade made a satisfying 'clank' noise when reaching the end of its scabbard, the blonde turned around wearing a lopsided smile: "Okay sweeties, we just hunted our first mob together. I gotta say you did a great job. Wasn't expecting much coordination from you but you managed to pleasantly surprise me!" The distorted smile slowly returned to a normal one as the adrenaline in her blood started fading away. She did only a basic attack, but that was enough to get her pumped and craving for more.

ID# 32220  BD: 7(5+2acc)  MD: 2  LD: 10 (no loot)

Sword Art: <<(2) Rip Ravine>> [2x1] / Sword Skill: <<Charge>> [+2 Dmg, on initial attack]

<<H:1>>Lawfer: 45/45 (6/10 Energy)

<<H:0>>Red Rose: 20/20 HP (3/5 Energy)

<<H:1>>Ariel: 134/134 HP (29/31 Energy)

Ice Golem: -3/45 HP (-22)

*Mob does 7 Dmg

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Lawfer smiled as he watched the rapier wielding woman, fell the beast with one stroke. She didn’t even have to use a top tier skill and she still managed to do just as much damage as he did with his. ‘Powerful’ was the only word that passed through his mind as he continued to watch her sheathing her blade. ‘Well she’s pretty too…’ Glancing in Red direction he paused mid thought. ‘but then again so is Red is too…' This quest definitely has its perks.’ He concluded a he lost himself in thought only hearing half of the lioness’ praises. Spinning his Halberd in his right hand he gripped its stock then placed it in its harness along his back, with the spear head facing down. A resounding ‘clank’ was heard as it affixed itself against the metal armor.

Running his right hand through his hair, he could feel a slight dampness to it, he had begun mildly sweating due to performing his combo. Which was surprising considering it was so cold out. “Great job on the follow up attack Red, dont let it get you down everyone misses. You switched in perfectly… ” he commented, he had remembered the first time he was in a party, he wasn’t able to hit his target at all… It took him three times to even hit the enemy and he even fumbled on the switch as well. “Well… what’s the next step Ariel? Did you want to hunt down a few more mobs? Or do you think we are ready to topple the giant Olaf?” he asked, referencing the popular kid movie that he regrettably watched multiple times. “I know what you’re thinking and yes I went there… I’m not proud of it though…” He followed up after a long sigh, realizing that he may have just ruined a chance at being dignified. 

<Out of combat regen- +1EP 7/10EP>

Edited by Lawfer

From her vantage point behind the Golem Red was unable to see Ariel's attack. Instead rather, one moment she was looking up at a monster, and the next it disintegrated in a  hail of blue pixels. Afterwards though she was then able to clearly see Lawfer, and Ariel again, with Ariel sheathing her blade. It was obvious to Red that She had finished the beast. It had not been an attempt to make them look or feel bad however, as they were doing alright against it. Instead she assumed it had to do with safety. A lot of creatures became enraged the longer they fought, doing more damage, and becoming a bigger threat. She had simply guaranteed their safety and swiftness on this quest.

Without hesitation Red crossed the snow where the monster had just been so that she could rejoin her group. Lawfer had asked about the next step, and for a moment Red had wanted to blurt out that they should find the Avalanche before it got any colder. Instead however she simply waited in silence, watching to see what each person would do, and what they thought the best ideas were. Without warning though a comment about a certain summer loving snowman had emerged. Red looked over at Lawfer, with an eyebrow raised as if to question his motives. In truth she had loved the movie, and the thought of killing the delightful little snowman was actually distressing.

As if the mob didn't even appeared, the team returned to its normal spirit. With a sign, the blonde looked at Lawfer as he addressed her: "I think we should go directly after the boss. Wasting too much time with weaklings isn't really my style" she said with a somehow ominous smile. She didn't get the snowman reference, as she didn't see the animation in question. That was another unfortunate result of her life style until SAO. So she slightly tilted her head to his end statement but decided to brush it off. She directed her attention towards the red clad tank but she stayed silent for some reason: 'Did missing a hit upset her?' she thought as she went near them and while putting a hand on the girl's shoulder to reassure her, she spoke to them: "In any case, I know a short cut of sorts since this isn't the first or second time I tackle this field boss. Rest assured it won't get to land much of a hit on us before it shares the same fate as this poor sap we just killed." She then pointed out towards a almost indistinguishable side road to the left. "It seems players made/used that path, it leads straight to Avalanche. That way we can confront him without wasting energy on small fry." the ominous smile returned as she uttered the last two words. She leading them on the path while hearing their response.

Lawfer smiled, he had liked Ariel's logic. There was no point in this game to casually risk our lives to simply kill a few extra mobs. The only thing that mattered was to complete the quest, obtain the rewards and grow that much stronger. The golden haired spear man trailed the Lioness to the path. It seemed like the wind grew ever more frigid, and the snow deeper and deeper. As the three warriors trudged the long frozen road, Lawfer looked to the sky. It danced with snowflakes, it was almost mesmerizing. He could get lost for hours, trying to take in the beauty of the dancing sky. Snapping out of it, he shook his head. "Ariel, if you don't mind. I'm going to take point." he said as he picked up his pace and jogged past the woman. The spear man wanted first crack at the overgrown snowman. "Red, you run back up for me. I'll distract Avalanche, I trust you with my back. You're my shield." he commented as he looked back to the tiny blond woman. Lawfer had towered her by a foot, but he knew that she what it took to cover him. "Just wait for the switch, I have complete faith in you." Smiling once more at the woman, he turned his attention to the Lioness. "Ariel... I would never try to give you orders. I'm not foolish enough to do that." He said with a laugh. "I just want first crack at it." He finished as he turned his attention forward.

After a few minutes of trudging along, the trio came to a clearing in the mountains. The snow had seemed to stop falling in this area. "I think we are here."He said aloud as he surveyed the area. A large gust of wind picked up, kicking up a tornado of snow. A large roar sounded from inside the tempest. Suddenly two enormous ice hands shot from the whirling snow, followed by the rest of the large ice monster. Its eyes glowed a bright blue, and illuminated the rest of its clear frozen body. Lawfer's golden hair shot back from the force of the wind. Reaching back, over his shoulder, he grasped the handle of his Lawbreaker. Slinging it forward, Lawfer gripped the over-sized halberd in both hands. The crimson tassel danced in the wind. "Looks like Olaf finally showed up." he commented as he watched the monster carefully. By the way it moved, he could tell that he would be able to out maneuver it. "I'll rush it. Get ready!"

Lawfer charged forward, he had wanted to hit before the ice titan had a chance to even figure out what was going on. The deep foot prints of the halberd totting warrior were left behind him. His over-sized Lawbreaker began to glow red, matching the crimson tassel that danced as he moved forward. As he reached the lumbering Avalanche's feet he swung horizontally twice in opposite directions. "Hellish Twice" He yelled. His word echoing against the mountains in the background. As the combo connected, the Ice Titan screeched. Leaping back to right, he back peddled drawing the monsters attention. "Red! Go for it!" 

<<H:1>> Lawfer HP- 45/45   Lawfer EP- 3/10  SA Used: Hellish Twice -4EP  

<<H:0>>Red Rose: 20/20 HP

<<H:0>>Ariel: 134/134 HP

Avalanche: 76/100 HP   *Mob does 24 Dmg

ID: 32629
BD: 7 - 6DMG*4= 24DMG

Edited by Lawfer

Red had been put out by her last miss. It had been for the silliest of reasons too. Who bails on an attack to avoid getting stepped on? There was no guarantee that that would have even happened. For all she knew if she had followed through with her strike she might have sent it off balance preventing anything from happening. She had faltered and someone could have gotten hurt, and that was something she wouldn't do again.

As the massive creature emerged from the storm Red was caught entirely off guard. it was bigger than she expected, much bigger. She took an uneasy step back, before regaining her resolve. Lawfer had already engaged it, and he was counting on her to be behind him in this. She raised her shield watching now as he struck with surprising accuracy against the giant creature. His attack Hellish Twice was really something to behold. After he had landed his blow he called out to her signaling her turn to strike.

"Right." Red called back as she ran at the Avalanche. It was already partially distracted by Lawfer, and had turned its side to her. She had already resolved to attack it's legs the same way she had with the last Golem. As she neared it she was able to get an impression as to how big this thing truly was, even standing straight up she could walk right under it. Each one of its colossal legs was like a mountain unto itself as every step seemed to shake the earth. delicately Red dodged in and out of its legs looking for the right opportunity to attack. "Maiming Blow" She yelled out as her opportunity arose. Her spear lit up a bright red, before it was plunged into each of the creatures knees, forcing it to collapse forward. Red had just barely enough time to roll clear of its girth, before yelling at Ariel to go for it.

ID# 32644 results:
Battle: 7
Results: Red hits, Damage and Stun
Maiming Blow 2x1x5=10 damage & Stun

Red_Rose
20/20

0/5 ENE

Lawfer
45/45

Ariel
134/134

Avalanche
66/100 (Stunned for 1 turn)

Edited by Red_Rose

As they marched forward, Ariel had listen to Lawfer's request and replied with a smile while waving his hand dismisevly: "Do as you like, after all this is your first time tackling this field boss. It will be a memorable experience so feel free to let lose. I'm here as the extra push." As they reached the place she half recognized it from previous attempts. In the end they it appeared, a mountain of a mob. In the next second Lawfer dashed towards it and then, as before instructed Red to switch. As she imobilized the mob she gave Ariel the go. 'They're doing a nice job' she thought as she entered the same chargin position as before. 'I shouldn't steal their spotlight' she then thought entering a mid lvl sword art pre-move instead of one that would deplete the mob's remaining life. She charged towards it and ended up in front of it, using her acumulated momentum for a painfully looking first strike. In a blink of an eye she retracted her blade and made 4 more consecutive stabs in the same spot. 

Backing next off she let them deal the finishing hit, ending its life. "Okay guys time to show me that Crimson Blades pride I belueve you have." Not the most inspiring thing to say but after hearing them shout out the name of tge sword arts she loks all the seriousness such a fight usually demanded. 'Do the think their in a anime or something?' She asked herself while holding in the desire to chuckle white having a 'not so seriius' expression on her face.

32645 BD: 6 (4+2ACC) MD: STUNNED

<<H:1>> Lawfer HP- 45/45 (3/10 Energy) 

<<H:1>>Red Rose: 20/20 HP (0/5 Energy)

<<H:1>>Ariel: 134/134 HP (24/31 Energy) Sword Art: Neutron 5x1

Avalanche: 11/100 HP (-55) 

*Mob does 24 Dmg

(Phone post... will correct eventual mistakes when I get home)