[PP - F4] Helping out II <<Avalanche>>(Lawfer, Red_Rose)

Lawfer rolled out to the right as he watched the tiny tank deliver a devastating attack to the Ice Titan's knees causing it to buckle over. The follow up attack from the Lioness was just as fast as the first time she danced across the snow and dispatched the smaller ice golem. Watching in amazement as the blonde haired lioness pierced Avalanche four times with her rapier. As he listened to her remark after the attack Lawfer smiled. "I got it. I got it." he repeated to himself as gripped his Lawbreaker. The crimson tassel bounced from the momentum. Jetting forward towards the toppled titan once more, Lawfer's halberd began to glow crimson once again. The ice monster began to regain its composure, and propped itself onto its hands and knees. The ground shook from the shear weight and force of its four limbs reestablishing itself of the ground.

"I dont think so!" Lawfer said loudly as he leapt towards the over-sized icicle man. His golden hair flaring back from the speed of his jump. "Fatal Thrust!" He yelled once more, as he slammed the tip of his large halberd square center between the Avalanche's eyes. Meeting resistance at first, his halberd then pierced completely through the monster. As he landed, he was surrounded by floating blue pixels that eventually evaporated into the cold air. "Well that was fun." He stated with a smirk as he looked back to the two lovely ladies. "Well gorgeous number 1 and gorgeous number 2." He paused as he decided not to explain who was first and who was the second. "I think we won." he stated in a sarcastic tone. "Who's ready to head back and get warm?" he asked as he spun his Lawbreaker in his right hand. Grasping the handle, he swung the halberd over his shoulder and locked it into the harness. "Shall we ladies?"

<<H:1>> Lawfer HP- 45/45   Lawfer EP- 1/10  SA Used: Fatal Thrust -3EP  

<<H:1>>Red Rose: 20/20 HP

<<H:1>>Ariel: 134/134 HP

Avalanche: -7/100 HP   *Mob died*

ID: 32706
BD: 6 - 6DMG*3= 18DMG

+1 Material

Edited by Lawfer

Red held her shield raised in case the Golem managed to regain its composure from her brutal attack on its legs. Luckily no suck opportunity presented itself as Ariel moved in quickly to deliver a devastating strike that left it near death. A smile crept across her lips as she watch the red wound appear on it, and its health drain away. Moments later Lawfer was back in for another strike. She knew that he would switch her out as soon as he struck, so she prepared herself to move again. This time she pointer her spear, preparing the only sword skill she would have ready. A focused strike. It would be weak, but it was something, and it would allow her to stay close to the action. She held her breath now as she tried to hold her hand steady feeling the system click that meant it was taking over.

Then in a brilliant flash Avalanche disintegrated into a thousand blue shard. Lawfer had managed the kill strike. She smiled abandoning the attack and forcing herself out of the system controlled motions she had been ready to submit herself to. After everything subsided Red straightened herself up and approached Lawfer, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Good Job. I wish I could have done more, but that comes with time."

The idea of going to warm up was certainly welcome as she was suddenly made aware of the cold that struck her body again. During the fight her clock had opened exposing her to the elements, and she had been too caught up in things to notice. "I'd be ok with getting out of here. If everyone else is ok with it." She said while pulling her cloak tight again and looking to Ariel. "What do you say?"

((OOC: Looks like we are done here?))

Edited by Red_Rose

As soon as Lawfer delivered the final blow, she sheathed her blade and approached the two. Seeing as both of them wanted to get out of the cold she simply shrug, saying: "Yup we're done I guess. I hope you had as much fun as I did." she then looks at Lawfer with a sheepish smile. "Call me 2nd one more time and it will be you at the tip of my rapier rather than the mob." The mob was dead and the two got their potions reward as well. Now they were heading back to town to celebrate or what so. Ariel was starting to like these two, even if they were in a separate guild, they worked as a team and finished the mobs quickly. She would add them so that in the future they can go questing some more... maybe take them as students as she did with the last two..who knows?

-------------------------------------------------------------------The End-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards:

Ariel: 1 SP<<Snowfrost>> Potion

Red_Rose: 4 SP, 200 col, <<Snowfrost>> Potion

Lawfer: 4 SP, 1 Material, 200 col, <<Snowfrost>> Potion

*<<Snowfrost>> This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]