[SP-F2] To Squash a Bug <<Long Live the Queen>> Complete!

"Floor 2 Urbus." Lawfer stated as he as engulfed in light and re-materialized on Floor 2. As he looked around the small town, he could see how most players could make their way through it easily. It was about 300 meters wide, with a small amount of NPC's. He didn't want to stick around for long, seeing as how he had much more important things to accomplish back in his studio. The only thing that brought him to this backwater town was some information from his broker. There was a small field boss that dropped an extremely rare potion, along with yielding 3 skill points. Both were something he needed if he was going to make it to the front lines. Taking one last look around the town, he began to walk to the edge of the safe zone. With his stride he would be there in about 150 steps. "At least it doesn't take long to get the fields," he stated with confidence. He knew that if wouldn't be long before I toppled this 'Queen'. But first he had to knock down a few of the worker bees.

As he exited the town he began to run towards the forest line. He figured the monsters he needed would be in the forest, trees were the place that wasp's loved to congregate. As he sprinted past the multiple mobs, he knew that they weren't a threat to him. After all, he more than eclipsed their power. After the short sprint, he found himself in the wooded area. "All right... Where are you my soon to be ex-queen. It's time to take your crown." He stated as he walked deeper into the forest. Pulling his Lawbreaker from its harness he grasped it in both hands he began to run forward again. It was time to go hunting.

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer smiled as he heard the the vigorous flapping wings of an insect. It was probably the wind wasps that were common in this region of the game. He needed to destroy as many as he could until they spawned the queen. Grasping his Lawbreaker, he charged toward the Wasp. As it turned, he leaped toward the wasp. "Gotcha!" He yelled as he swung his Halberd diagonally down. The slash made a clean cut in the wasp, causing it to fly back as it tried to sting Lawfer. He smiled, "Your gonna have to try a lot harder than that if you want to take me down." He paused as the wasp regained its usual flight pattern. "I'm gonna be taking all your loot, just wait right there."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 37/37 
EP: 7/8  
SA Used: None

Wind Wasp: 14/19 [4DMG] 

ID: 31832
BD: 7
MD: 1

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer took a deep breath and exhaled then began to walk towards the wasp, it's flight pattern began to change erratically. It was trying to confuse the spear man. Keeping his walking pace, the wasp lunged forward, changing altitude. If Lawfer had any shot at attacking him he would have to wait for the perfect time to strike. As the wasp got closer, it lunged forward with stinger, bouncing off Lawfer's armor it took the shock of the thorns. As it pounced back, Lawfer used his chance to strike. His halberd glowed blue, "Twin Thrust." He yelled as he thrusted twice at the monster, first to the head then to the abdomen, launching the bug back once again. "Come, come... One more time." he stated,walking toward the wasp once more. He was going to finish this the next time around.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 36/37 
EP: 6/8  
SA Used: Twin Thrust- -2EP

Wind Wasp: 2/19 [4DMG] 

ID: 31833
BD: 7 [5DMG *2 = 10DMG]
MD: 6 [-2 Thorn DMG]

Edited by Lawfer

As Lawfer closed distance, he brought both hands up raising his Lawbreaker well above his head. He was going to end this with one more powerful strike as the wasp tried to crash into him. As the bug regained its composer, it began flying towards the Spear-bearer. As it came into range, Lawfer swung down with his over-sized halberd. The wasp shifted right, causing the head of the Lawbreaker to miss its mark. The change in elevation also threw the wasps, attack pattern off causing it to flay well past the warrior without causing him any damage. "Well that stunk." He stated disappointingly at himself. "Guess I cant make my attacks so obvious even on the second floor."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 36/37 
SA Used:

Wind Wasp: 2/19 [4DMG] 

ID: 31834
BD: 1 [+1HM DMG & +1BD LM on next roll]
MD: 4

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer had grown tired of fighting the wasp. If he swung and missed it would cause the monster to deviate course and miss with its stingers as well. "I have a better idea." He said as he stood still, inviting his opponent to charge him. The wasp did just that, as it flew forward at top speed it lunged with its stinger. As it made contact with Lawfer's chest, it repelled back and exploded into a mass amount of data pixels. As the evaporated, Lawfer laughed. "I guess fighting smarter is always the way to go." He commented as he reached down and picked up the fallen material. "Lets see how many more I need to kill before the queen shows up." He stated as he began walking deeper into the forest. Rolling his right shoulder forward to stretch it out. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 35/37 
SA Used:

Wind Wasp: 0/19 Dead

ID: 31835
BD:  1 [+1HM DMG & +1BD LM on next roll]
MD: 7
LD: 9

+1 Material Dropped

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer had continued on into the forest, keeping an eye out on his surroundings. He hadn't heard the buzzing of wasp's for sometime. It was unfortunate that things had turned out that way, but thus was life in this game. When you need something you don't get it. And when you aren't paying attention you get sideswiped by a mob. The gold haired spear bearer laughed thinking about it. "Well at least I get to regenerate the little health I lost." he commented. I really need to get more friends though, that would make this quest more bearable. Turning around he looked to the floor, there was a small glowing patch of rocks. "Maybe my luck is about to turn around." He stated as he reached down into the rubble and moved some of the stones. 

ID: 31836 LD:16 +1 Material

Grasping the glowing crystal he began to examine it. "I can definitely use this." He stated as he placed it into his inventory. "Well looks like today is my lucky day after all."

Regen- HP 37/37 EP: 8/8

Lawfer perked up, he heard another the fluttering of another wasps wings. It didn't seem like it was too far off either. Grasping is Lawbreaker, he sprinted towards the noise. As he closed distance, the monster was heading in the other direction with its back to the spear wielder. Slowing his sprint to a jog, he closed to striking distance without alerting the over-sized bug. Lifting his Halberd above his head,he slammed down the tip, slashing the back and wings of the monster, launching it away from Lawfer. "You really need to be careful, you may just get stung by something dangerous." Lawfer sarcastically said. For as smart as he was, he really didn't have any good puns. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

SA Used: none

Wind Wasp: 14/19 [6DMG]

ID: 31837
BD: 6
MD: 2

Edited by Lawfer

The wasp had began flying once more after the cheap shot that Lawfer landed in his last at bat. Grasping his Lawbreaker in both hands, he swung once more lashing the large wasps abdomen. "Come on you stupid monster come get me." He stated as he invited the wasp to strike. As he charged forward, Lawfer stood there to absorb the blow. As the wasp stung, it sunk deep into his armor. "Gah" he yelled. The strike didnt hurt, but the monster was able to break his armors defense and didn't sustain thorn damage. "Looks like your smarter than your brother." Lawfer stated as he raised his guard, he wasn't going to fall victim to another stupid mistake like the last one he caused for himself.

<<Battle Engaged>>

SA Used: none

Wind Wasp: 9/19 [6DMG]

ID: 31838
BD: 6
MD: 9 +1minor crit

Edited by Lawfer

Staring down the monster Lawfer walked towards it, his Lawbreaker hanging from his right hand. He stalked the wasp as it began its erratic flight pattern once more. Lawfer had seen it in the last wasp, and it was burned into his memory. The way it swayed back and forth and the angle that it would strike at. Raising his halberd he grasped it tightly in both hands. This was going to be the deciding strike. As it swayed down, Lawfer lunged in and thrusted. His weapon glowed red, as he charged his sword art. "Twin thrust" He yelled, this was his most powerful move. One that he would use to dispatch most of his foes. The first thrust pierced its head then the other hit his abdomen. "Your done." He calmly stated with a smile. The bug erupted into thousands of little blue data pixels then evaporated as per the default graphics. Kneeling down, he picked through the loot. "Nice! An uncommon item and more material." he stated.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Wind Wasp: 0/19 [Dead]

ID: 31840
BD: 5+1Concentrate- 6
LD: 20 + 1 Uncommon Item, +2 Materials

Edited by Lawfer

After the battle, Lawfer kneeled down then sat on the ground. "A small little break never hurt anyone." He said with a resounding smile. Opening up his interface, he checked the time. "Man time sure flies by when your hunting mobs. Maybe its time for a little bit of water." He commented to himself as he switched over to his inventory and began drinking the refreshing water from his materialized canteen. "So good!" He said to himself with a smile. Standing up, he looked around as he dusted himself off. Grasping his Lawbreaker once more he he set off once more. He needed to find the queen and fast, his attention span wouldn't hold out much longer if he didn't. "Come out, come out wherever you are. I have something for you my queen."

Regen- HP 37/37 EP: 7/8

Edited by Lawfer

As Lawfer traversed the large forest, he was a bit perplexed. He was sure that he had defeated enough of the mini mobs that would trigger the Queen, but it was still no where in sight. Pulling up his interface once more he selected the map option. As he scoured through the forest, he tried to deduce where a the rare monster might be. "If it were me I would put it in the middle, well that makes the most sense at least." he commented to himself as he closed the interface. "If that's the case I need to head that way." He concluded as he started running to the center of the forest. A small green glow caught his eye. As he stopped suddenly his feet slid across the grass. Turning back he kneeled down. Grasping the crystal, it shattered. "Well.. I guess my luck is back."

Material Gathering

ID: 31841 LD:2

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer continued to sprint to the middle of the forest when he heard an all encumbering fluttering sound. It was as if 10 giant wasps were near by. As he slowed from a sprint Lawfer hid behind a tree. As he peeked his head out, he saw the giant wasp. It was enormous... At least 4 times the size of the other wasps that he had encountered at this point. As he hid his head, he reached back and grasped his Lawbreaker. Pulling it from its harness, he left the safety of the tree. The giant six wings of the Queen wasp began fluttering more rapidly. It knew that he was there, "Well since you know that I'm here. I'm sure you know why i'm here. So lets make this quick." As he began walking towards the monster slowly, it charged. The Queen was slow to begin with but gained speed quickly. As it came within range, Lawfer side stepped and evaded the monster easily. As it tried to stop its forward progress to turn, Lawfer took his chance to strike. His spear began glowing red from charging his sword art. "Twin Thrust!" he yelled, suddenly his Lawbreaker turned silver. His first thrust was aimed at the monsters head, as it pierced it, he thrusted again at the abdomen, sending the monster back a few meters. "Come come, again." He said confidently. This monster was going to be felled by him and his Halberd alone unassisted.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Wind Wasp Queen: 38/50 [12DMG]

ID: 31842
BD: 9 [+1MCrit]
MD: 1

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer laughed from his confidence. The monster was slow to start with and it needed time to gain speed, but that time it needed would allow Lawfer to act as he seemed fit. Or so he thought, one should never underestimate a field boss. Grasping his spear tightly, he began to walk forward once more towards the overgrown monster. It lunged forward, faster than the first time. As its stinger crashed into Lawfer's armor he was flung back a a few meters. Lawfer could see that the monster had received damage from his thorns, trying to take advantage of the situation. He charged forward and lunged with the Lawbreaker. The telegraphed attack was knocked to the side by the massive insects stinger. "So... you've got more tricks up your sleeve than just your raw power." He commented as he stared the monster down.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 33/37 

Wind Wasp Queen: 36/50 [12DMG]

ID: 31843
BD: 2 [+1HM DMG & +1 LM BD next roll]
MD: 8 [-2 Thorn DMG]

Edited by Lawfer

The enormous Queen wasp began to charge forward once more. 'This is its first attack pattern again.' The blond haired spearbearer thought to himself as he began charging his Sword art once more. His Lawbreaker began to glow crimson once more. As the giant wasp got within range, he side stepped once more causing the ginormous insect to fly past him. Out of reflex, Lawfer stepped forward. "Twin Thrust!!!" He yelled once more, his voice echoing off of the trees around him. His Halberd began to glow golden this time as he thrust towards the head, then to the abdomen of the turning monster. "That's what a real critical feels like." He teased the monster as it was launched back by the force of his attack, causing it to crash into a nearby tree.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 33/37 [+1HM DMG & +1 LM BD this roll]
EP: 5/8  
SA Used: Twin Thrust -2 EP

Wind Wasp Queen: 20/50 [12DMG]

ID: 31849
BD: 10(+1LM)=11 [5DMG +1HM DMG + 2 CRIT DMG]

Edited by Lawfer

As the queen wasp gained its composure, it sprung back almost instantaneously. 'The second attack pattern this time.' Lawfer thought to himself as he rolled to the right to evade the oncoming giant insect. As his feet hit the ground after his shoulder roll, he sprung back into action brandishing his Lawbreaker. Slashing horizontally trying to keep the queen at bay. The monstrous insect flapped its giant six wings forward, causing it coast backwards evading the slash. "So you have more moves? yeah? I guess I'm going to have to burn those into my memory." He commented confidently. He didn't receive damage, but was unsuccessful in felling the insect. "It's ok... Next round I am going to ground you."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 33/37 
EP: 4/8  

Wind Wasp Queen: 20/50 [12DMG]

ID: 31850
BD: 4 [+1HM DMG & +1 LM BD next roll]

Edited by Lawfer

Lawfer began walking toward the giant insect once more. Maybe it was because he was stupid, but to him he was confident. He could see both of their HP gauges. He knew that the Wasp queen was already below half health, the tides of battle had already shifted into Lawfer's favor. "What do you think you can do to me. I know your attack patterns now... there isn't anything you can do to stop me at this point." He taunted the monster, as he go close the wasp queen began to shake violently. As it folded its wings forward, they immediately opened and from that the giant stinger of the queen launched forward at the golden haired warrior. 'It has a third attack' raced through his mind as the bullet of a stinger impacted with his shoulder almost lifting him off his feet. "Gah!" Lawfer said out of instinct. He couldn't feel it, but still he knew it hurt. His Halberd began to glow red, he was ready to unleash his favorite attack. "Twin Thrust!!!!!!" He screamed once more as his Lawbreaker flew forward turning silver right before it began piercing the head and then the abdomen of the monster, sending it flying back into a different tree. As the tree toppled over Lawfer didn't break eye contact. "What else do you got?"

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 28/37 [+1HM DMG & +1 LM BD this roll]
EP: 3/8  
SA Used: Twin Thrust - -2EP

Wind Wasp Queen: 6/50 [12DMG]

ID: 31851
BD: 9+1LM =Modified 10 - [5DMG +1HM DMG + 1Crit DMG]
MD: 9 [+1Crit DMG]

Edited by Lawfer

With a powerful flap of its wings, the queen Wasp rose from its minor wooded imprisonment. The force of the gust that launched from its wings caused the tassel of the Lawbreaker to dance. "You still not done?" Lawfer asked the monster sarcastically. "You really shou..." Before the spear-bearer could finish his statement the queen wasp had fired another of its giant stingers. As the stinger made contact, it lifted Lawfer off his feet and planted him square on his back. The impact had knocked the wind out of the warrior. "Son of a b****." He exclaimed as he made his way back to his feet. The wasp had began charging once more. 'The first pattern' He thought to himself as he side stepped and lunged, missing the monster. His reflexes were still rattled from the last powerful attack.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 22/37
EP: 2/8  

Wind Wasp Queen: 6/50 [12DMG]

ID: 31853
BD: 4 [+1HM DMG & +1 LM BD next roll]
MD: 10 [+2Crit]

Edited by Lawfer

As his hands steadied, the golden haired warrior glared at the beast. "Lets just finish this thing already your highness." He commented as the Monster turned to him once more. As it did, a large stinger followed, hitting him in the chest once more. As it lifted him off the ground, Lawfer kicked his legs back causing him to do a back flip. As he landed on his feet, he sprinted forward shaking off the damage. As his HP gauge drained, he jumped keeping a close eye on the target. Lifting his Lawbreaker above his head, the spear-bearer swung his gigantic Halberd down vertically at the monster. The spear head sliced the monster from its head down to its stinger. "Gotcha!" He said smiling as he collapsed on the ground after his strike. The Queen wasp shrieked as it collapsed then exploded into blue crystals. Propping himself up in front of the loot bag, he collected the items. "Got the potion! Nice!"

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP: 16/37 [+1HM DMG & +1 LM BD this roll]
EP: 2/8  

Wind Wasp Queen: 0/50 [12DMG]

ID: 31855 
BD: 7+1LM= 8
MD: 10
LD: 11- +100 Col

+1 Material, + 1 Matriarchs Stinger

Edited by Lawfer

Rolling to his knee's the blonde warrior stood, he felt heavy at first but the fatigue eventually wore off. Looking around he smiled, "Not only do I get this fancy potion. I get to try for another material." He stated as he began to walk over to tree that had a surprising glow emanating from a small hole in its base. Reaching in he pulled out the glowing stone. As he appraised it, he could see countless minor cracks within the material. "Well looks like my luck is back." He stated as he threw the crystal to side, causing it to shatter then evaporate. Looks like its time to get back to town. He thought to himself as he began to stagger back in the direction of town.

Material Gathering

ID: 31856 LD: 11

Regen- HP 19/37 EP: 3/8

Edited by Lawfer

The forest was far more vast than what Lawfer remembered as he began walking back to town. He tried his best to avoid any extra encounters. His health was still lower than he would like to engage any mobs, even though their stats would hardly be able to hurt him. Looking over his shoulder he paused. He heard the buzzing of a wasp. Hiding behind a tree he evaded direct sight of the large wasp. "That was close." He said to himself as he looked down. As he brought his head up, he saw the faint green glow a little bit ahead of him on the ground. Checking to see if the coast was clear, he nodded then ran to the stone stealthily. Kneeling down, he reached with his right hand to pick up the glowing crystal. "Nice!!! Chalk another material up to me!" Lawfer said to himself as he stood up and aimed himself towards town.

<<Material Gathering>>

ID: 31859 LD: 15 +1 Material

Regen- HP 22/37 EP: 4/8

Edited by Lawfer