(SP-F2) Hes Just a Poor Boy, From a Poor Family <<Let There Be Light>> (COMPLETE)

Jomei staggered a bit, breathing heavily. That was a tougher fight than he had expected.. but he had won, and thats all that mattered. He slowly turned around to where the boy was on the ground, his hands covering his head. His crying had stopped knowing now he was safe from the monster. Jomei reached a hand out to the boy with a smile on his face, "Its okay lad. You were very strong and brave... but I'm here to help you now."The little one then looked up to Jomei, and slowly took his hand. Jomei gently pulled to help him stand on his feet. The two, following the ever so helpful owl, made their way back to the exit of the cave. 

Upon coming into the light again, the NPC mother was already standing on her feet with tears in her eyes. Jomei chuckled and let go of the boy, who ran forward into his mothers arms. 

"Mommy!" the small boy called out in a happy tone.

"Oh my son. I'm so happy you're okay." the woman spoke with her voice breaking.

The NPC then looked up to Jomei. "Thank you.. Thank you so much.. Please. Take this as thanks." 

A small gray box popped up in front of Jomei, a Quest Complete message, followed by a reward of 125 col. 

ID: 32699
LD: 7
7 x 25 = 125

Thread Complete: 
400 + 125 + 935 = 1460 col
+ 2 Mats
+2 SP