[PP-F2] Breaking The Unbreakable Quest..

Haine trudged up the mountains of floor two. Phew! It really was so cold! The teenager whined and equipped a warm coat and that helped stop herself from whining again. She continued her long trudge up the mountain and it was unbearable.

Haine snapped and took off running up the hill furiously. On her way up, she tripped over a tiny rock. She growled and picked the rock up, throwing it at a wall angrily. That caused the tiny rock to break into pieces.

"AHAH!" she vectored before getting back up to her feet. "I will wipe all you meezly pebbles off the universe!" she exclaimed determinedly before continuing to walk, this time her eyes glued to the floor.

"So this quest is on floor two huh?" I spoke to myself as I trudged along the cold mountain trail wearing his grey fur cloak I was lucky to bring this and not to run into any high leveled monsters when I heard a shout from a familiar voice farther up the mountain he decided to run towards wherever the voice had come from who knows they might be in danger so *I ran my way up till I crashed into something* it was Haine!!! oops sorry Haine I don't know you were up here *I helped her up from the ground*

Darius was up in the mountains looking for ore deposits so he could bring a smith to them so they could mine it and make him some armor. As he was scouring the rocks for tunnels he heard some shouts from a not far off person. He went to investigate, finding two people laying in a heap. He then watched one of the people stand and help the other up.

The wind picked up and made him scowl as it carried a fresh batch of snow into his face. He slid down the slope he stood on towards the two others, simply saying "Greetings," to them, cracking a small, uncomfortable looking smile. He was wearing a brown button up shirt under a hard leather vest with some black pants, brown boots, leather elbow- and knee- pads, and white gloves. He stood at 5'11" and looked rather masculine. A buckler was strapped to his left arm and a sword was sheathed on the left side of the belt that held his pants up. His dirty-blond, close cropped hair had flecks of snow and his eyes were crunched, hiding his sky blue eyes. His nose, fingers, and ears looked a little red from the cold, but Darius showed little visual sign that it bothered him.

"I-It's alright! and hiya Darius!" Haine greeted friendlily and waved at the boy with blue eyes.

"I was just looking for a way out of this floor! I'm wondering if there's a challenge somewhere up that mountain.." Haine bit her lip as she tried come up with some other crazy assumptions that just might be true!

"I'm not /that/ cold," Darius would reply to the other guy a neutral expression on his face. He would then look to Haine, who greeted him and say with a flicker of a smile, "Well Haine, it wouldn't hurt to look, right?" Without waiting for her answer he started up the slope to go higher up, a fire burning in his eyes that didn't seem to go to the rest of his body, which was a very dim shade of purple.

I followed them both up keeping an eye on Darius health bar as it was slowly draining and the skin was becoming a visible blue not a good sign especially for possible frost bite but maybe its just me hallucinating slipping once in a while but Haine must of seen something cause she began to walk in a different direction

"Haine, what did you find?" Darius said, it coming out as a slight mumble as his mouth was getting cold and was refusing to work properly. He had some torches on him in case he needed to check out any caves for ore, so he supposed that once they got where they were going he could use one. In the meantime, his face was becoming more grim by the minute, the pain from the cold making him angrier and angrier as rage boiled within him to combat it.

The golden eyed girl peered into the distance as she approached closer to the object with every step she took. "I see.. a.. Oh dear! A BOULDER SERIOUSLY IT'S BLOCKING OUR PATH!!!!!!!!" she scowled angrily. She explained how it was massive in size and that it was blocking the entrance to a cave that they had to enter to get to the other side.

Now the bluenette panted as she raced up the mountain a couple more steps before finally coming to a halt on her tracks.. She was now face to face with the boulder.

Darius would walk up besides Haine, a scowl coming over his face. What was a giant boulder doing in the middle of the path? Who knows who cares. Darius looked around their area, seeing if there was a way to get past it. "You think it would be possible to get past it?" He said absently towards Haine, it still coming out as a somewhat mumble from the cold.

"I don't believe such a potion exits. Even if it did, it would take a very high level alchemist to make it, which I doubt any of us are." Darius' faced masked into pure concentration. He examined the rock critically to find any kinds of cracks, brittleness, or any weakness whatsoever. He even thoroughly examined its shape, seeing if it was circle enough to somehow roll out of the path.

[i will let you decide if there are anything to those ends Haine, since it is your RP and all.]

Haine looked around the rock and saw there wasn't anyway around it.. She bit her lip and stared at the great size of the boulder and then backed up with a sigh. "You're right.. there is no way to disintegrate this matter with a potion.. But.. we can try using our swords!" Haine beamed as she drew her sword out.

She concentrated her view on the boulder and then slashed her sword down. However, nothing had happened. The rock was still in the very exact form it once was in.

Darius watched as Haine failed to even nick the rock. He had suspected that weapons wouldn't work on solid rock, unless it had some form of an ability or was extremely hard. He stepped up closer to the rock, his brow furrowing. He again looked for any form of crack. If there was one, they could wedge something in it to make the crack bigger. Eventually the crack would split the rock in half if the could even find a crack to split.

She growled and charged at the rock. She jumped on top of it and started to pound it. "BREAK.FOR.YOUR.SEMPAI!!!!!" she whined as she pounded the rock with her fist violently.

"O-ow.." she whimpered as she backed up and rubbed her fist with her other hand. Yue chuckled and looked at her owner simply with a mysterious expression.

"Ever heard of kung fu? Not that a clutz like you can break a boulder open.." the white wolf muttered under her breath.

The rock looked sturdy. It would probably take a while to break it, or move it out of the way. In the meantime, Darius opened his inventory and deployed a torch, wedging it into the ground. He crouched by it, sticking his hands out towards the flames to warm them up. They had become a dark purplish color, along with the rest of his skin. He didn't feel all that cold, but that was probably because he was too numb form the cold to feel it.

"Let's just think about a way to break it for the time being," Darius said sluggishly, his mouth half-froze, a grim look on his face.

I huffed in frustration even if he didn't feel it because there were no sensors he still needed to take care of himself I stood walked a bit of way and started looking in my inventory a thick black hooded coat and gloves materialized in my hands I walked over and handed it to Darius "you need to take care of yourself more sensors or not" and I sat back down arms crossed staring at the torch in thought