[PP-F1] Already Seemingly Popular (Vasth)

A girl, sporting lime green hair, was laying in a starfish-shape on the grass, barely a darker shade than her hair, and looking up into the sky, her chest rising and falling rhythmically.  A lengthy spear lay beside her, the sharp tip by her dainty boots.  A low, sweet humming could be heard elicited from her throat.  Whether it was a tune she had heard before or one she concocted herself was unknown, but what was known for certain was the feeling of serenity and freedom it gave.  A feeling few of the players in SAO knew of...

Eulalia sat up, still humming, and shifted her legs up into her chest, hugging her knees close to her.  Was she really one of the only players keeping her sanity?  Or had she just not seen enough in her time within the Death Game?  Only time would tell...

Eula let out an almost agitated sigh and spread herself on the grass once more, shutting her eyes tightly as she did so.  How was she supposed to be of any use to the players, when so many were already rising through the ranks?  So many times in the past she had been among the best in online games... But SAO was that much more challenging.  Her breathing slowed, and a smile crept to her lips.  Oh well... I guess it can't be that bad...

Vasth was doing his morning run, for his day, His long sandy hair was tied into a ponytail, his emerald eye glowed in the sunlight, Vasth Dragon Spear was handing from his back and he were his leggings and gauntlets ,while he was running Vasth was daydreaming which you should do if you are running, Vasth quickly stopped as he saw a girl , Vasth was already going too fast to stop, He jumped over the girl with lime green hair was just laying there, As Vasth jump over he looked at the girl, she seem to be a low level like Vasth and a Spear user...just like him. Vasth's spear landed into the ground hooking Vasth by the neck making Vasth swing around and land into the ground head first. This happen because Vasth was to busy looking at the girl in mid air and not his landing.

Vasth rounded around saying "Owoowowoowoow"

Eula screamed as she heard the sound if swift feet along the grass beside her and curled up into a ball, screaming into her forest green shirt.  Her tirade was abruptly halted when she heard a solid thud beside her, followed by obvious sounds of pain.  She loosened the vice on her grass-coloured hair and peeked over her shoulder to see a sandy-haired boy with his head halfway in the dirt, his weapon following his apparent ideals.  The girl quickly scampered up and haphazardly made her way to the player, stumbling over her own feet.  She crouched down and and tenderly grasped his shoulder, assisting him in getting up.  Noticing the spear's 'sheath' was hooked around the boy's neck, she removed the tip from the earth and secured it to his back so it wouldn't choke him.  Certain he was at least half-decent, she backed off and smiled shyly, waving daintily.

Vasth felt someone helping him to take off the strap that was hooked around his neck, Vasth looked up as see the young girl, smiling and waving a hello, "aahha Sorry about that, Did I scary you?" Vasth rubs his head where it hurt, Vasth was embarrassed by that stunt he did, "I just make a fool of myself, Oh By the way My name is Vasth, Please to meet you." Vasth looked that the girl, A spear laid next to her. "Wow your a spear user like me, that's rare." Vasth smiled.

"O-only a little bit..." Eulalia replied, her voice trembling from the fright.  The boy began rubbing his head, and Eula's eyes narrowed in concern. "A-are you okay?  Anything bad?" She asked timidly, before the boy put himself down, coupled with an introduction. "N-no, you're fine, it was just an accident... I can be a real klutz too sometimes... B-but anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you, Vasth." She greeted the player, smiling lightly. "I'm Eulalia, but please call me Eula, or just Lia if that's easier for you~" She suggested, the sentence already a social protocol of hers.  When Vasth commented on Eula's spear, she shifted her feet tenderly. "Y-yeah, I thought the same thing too when I noticed your spear... I-I'm not an up close and personal kinda girl, you know?" She explained, before her expression went awry.

Damnit!  That sounded WAY too wrong! She scolded herself. "I-I mean I prefer to keep my distance and think things through rather than rushing in!" Sje corrected herself, amending her originally naughty-sounding comment.  She mentally wiped the sweat from her brow.  Phew, crisis averted...

Vasth tilted his head, She really nervous, Vasth giggled a bit as he hear what she said, "Haha Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt and i am not a bad person but you need to know for yourself," Vasth smiled "So Eula, How did do you think about this world right now." Vasth asked her, as he sat there, his head still hurts, he rubbed his head " In the begin most people are scared or something along the lines like that." Vasth looked at the girl with green hair. 

Eulalia smiled softly. "Glad to know you're not a bad person." She acknowledged, her eyes sizing up the much taller boy.  The question soon arose about Eula's reaction as the Death Game began - and Vasth was the first yet to address the ex-coach by her first nickname. "W-well... I kinda floated around town, helpin' players who were panickin' and all... I don't know why, but I feel SAO's a place where I belong, y'know what I mean?" She explained, a somewhat dazed smile crossing her lips.  Her mind was brought back to that fateful day; the day she decided to put her caring nature and tactical mindset to use for the masses.  That day she swore to rise up the ranks to help the lower players escape the Pandemonium with their lives. "How about you?  What's your story, Mister Vasth?" She asked, forcing her tone into a more polite form.

Vasth smiled, "No need to call me Mister, Just Vasth is fine, Hmm Well I came to game to escape my heart ache in the real world but that's all healed up, Vasth smiled "This world is very interesting, I also feel like I belong in this world, I sometimes wish this world was real and I just live here forever, you know but without dying, ahhahah" Vasth said to Eula, As he laid down on the green grass, "sometimes I can't believe this world is not real." Vasth looked over to Eula "What about you, What's your story?"

"It's nice to hear that this dilemma has healed a heart damaged by the real world." Eulalia chastised the sandy haired spearman, patting his arm lightly. She'd seen so many people break down... She couldn't even begin to imagine what is was that tore the hole in Vasth's heart. "Seems like we think alike, Vasth.  You an' I'll make a sweet team, I think." She mused.  It was a rather easy task to relax around the boy, not for the same reasons as some choice players, but more because she was able to rather easily relate to him.  He questioned her story and she quickly shied away. "W-well... I don't mean to brag, but I was a crazy good tactician in some other online games... S-so I thought I might be able to apply that here... But then we got stuck an' all... So yeah..." She trailed off, zoning out as she thought about the events.

"I think we would make a sweet team, I am a world class marital artist in the real world, so I am able to use my fighting skills here and your tactician skill with my skill we will become a great team," Vasth grinned, Vasth looked at Eul's spear, "Also we are both spear user so we are a matching team." Vasth laughed, "Oh yeah,hold on a second." Vasth pulls down his menu and presses a few buttons. Vasth sent a friend request to Eul, "Here we can contact each other when ever we want,By the way do you have a profession?" Vasth asked her.

Eulalia's eyes widened as Vasth mentioned that he was a world class martial artist. "No... Way!  That is so cool!" She exclaimed.  Honestly she wanted to say 'hot', but she kept the awkward word from rolling off of her tongue. "That must really help here!  We must make an incredible team!" She parroted.  Vasth momentarily stopped the viridian girl, and she cocked her head in curiosity, watching as the grey box popped up before her.  Smiling sweetly, she enthusiastically accepted it, thankful she'd have contact to the sandy-haired spearman.

"Uuh... No, I don't... But I do have one in mind!" Lia told the boy, standing upon her tiptoes. "I... I wanna be a Performer, because..." She dropped back to the flats of her feet and hid her face slightly. "Y'know... I wanna get over this shyness around guys... And I want to spread morale among the players... So I feel like a Performer fits the role I want to take in this world." She monologued, not exactly sure if Vasth was even listening.

Vasth grinned as he listen to Eul, "Yeah, my family owns a dojo so i have trained most of my life, We will make a super awesome team," Vasth grinned "I can teach you sometime if you want," Vasth smiled, "A Performer hey?" Vasth thought a rare profession... Vasth smiled as he hear that she wanted to help peoples morale during fights. "What are you goin to perform?" Vasth said "How about perform one for me?" Vasth smiled.

"That would be really sweet of you to teach me, Vasth." Eulalia praised the sandy-haired boy.  She was about to say she had no idea what she was going to perform, but was cut short by the spearman's request for her to perform something there and then.  She flushed red and backed off a little. "Uh... Um... I-I don't really... Like to sing out loud... A-at least not yet..." She stuttered, embarrassed.  She never really liked singing out loud, even though she knew she had a nice voice.  It was only a self confidence thing. "D-don't take it personally... I-I've never sang to anyone but my family." She explained, staring at the grass and shifting her feet, waiting for Vasth's response.

"Awww too bad, you better give me a perform when you do!" Vasth smiled "Don't worry I don't mind!" Vasth said happily, "but I know you will be a great singer!" Vasth smiled, Vasth got a idea he would do a performance move with his spear, to show to Eul "I got a awesome idea!" Vasth said as he got up with his spear. "I will perform a show!" Vasth smiled. "You ready?!" Vasth said as he slamhed his spear's blade into the ground.

Eulalia blushed when Vasth assured her that she'd be a great singer. "T-thanks, Vasth.  It's nice of you to say that." She replied, looking away and smiling bashfully.  Maybe later she'd give Vasth a small performance as a little 'friendship gift' of sorts... Her attention was brought back when Vasth suggested he'd perform his own little show for her, and she giggled lightly. "That might be nice... A-alright, show me what you can do." She permitted him to begin his performance, taking a seat before him and his planted spear.  Maybe she could get some ideas off of him to use in her soon-to-be career.

Vasth smiled "Oh By the way, i am just showing off tricks with my weapon because i can't sing...ahaha." Vasth said as he patted the head of his head,  "Ok I am going to start now." Vasth kicks his spear off the ground, as it's spins into the air, Vasth catches the blades tip with two fingers making the spear stand up. He let's the spear drop and grabs the pole, He spins the spear around his front to back, throws it into the air as it spins he catches it without stopping the movement of the spear and spins it's around his neck, back to his hand spin it under his arm and he hit the butt for the spear so it goes around his back to his should and Vasth catches,stopping it. Vasth wipes his sweat away for his face. 

Eulalia watched with entertained verdant globes as the spearman expertly danced the spear around his body, her pupils flicking all over the place in an attempt to lock onto the whirlwind of a weapon. It wasn't exactly the kind of performance Lia had planned to use, but it was entertaining nonetheless.  Once Vasth finally completed his flurry of flash movements, Lia began to clap in joy, rocking back and forth on her rear, grinning gleefully. "That was pretty cool, Vasth. Not exactly what I was wantin' to do as a Performer... But I liked it, screw anything bad others say about it." She chuckled in a girly manner, pulling herself off of the grass and standing up before brushing off her green trousers. "I-I think maybe I could give you a... Demonstration of my singing..." She told the boy nervously, glancing away and twirling a lock of her hair in her fingers.

Vasth smiled, "Well, I could help in anyway but it the only thing i can do," Vasth said as he placed the spear back and sat down, Vasth eyes widen as he hear with Eul said, "Oh I didn't mean to push you to do a demonstration, You don't have too, I just showed of my martial arts skills that's all but if you are willing to I promise that I would say anything mean." Vasth said as he made his legs into a diamond shape on the ground,stretched and smiled as he widen his sweat away. 

"It's still pretty cool... I'm not even sure if I'm nimble enough to do something like that... Cuz'... Y'know... I-I'm a bit of a klutz..." She belittled herself, holding her arm behind her shyly. "Well, 'a bit' is kind of an understatement..." She added, staring at the ground. She shook her head clear in time for Vasth to apologize for pressuring her into giving a demonstration, to which she giggled cutely. "H-hey, you didn't pressure me into anything. I-it might be a nice learning curve for me, s-so I guess you can consider yourself kinda special in that sense." She assuaged Vasth's initial suspicion. She scooted back a small distance and cleared her throat... But she only stood still, until she cracked and gave a light laugh. "N-now the hard part... Picking the song!"