[PP-F1] Already Seemingly Popular (Vasth)

"A-all right then." Eulalia attempted to reassure herself, taking a few deep breaths to calm her nerves. "I'll sing a small part of a song called 'Crystalline'." She informed the spearman, before finally readying herself.  She waited a few moments, feeling the music building up inside her head, until she opened her lips and let the words soar out like doves from heaven:

Tell me what to say.

And lead me through the shadows.

Lia's eyes began to close as she focused all of her being on the song.

Show me the escape.

Where you go I will follow.

Lia tilted her head upwards, allowing the melody to fill the air above the two.

I left behind,

All that I used to be,

So that you'd stay with me.

Lia raised a hand to her chest as she prepared for the chorus soon to come.

And you've become,

All that I need,

For my sanity.

Lia began to shake slightly as she pushed out the words, but not nervously; rather in joy that she was singing to someone.

(Here's the actual song if you wanna hear it, but remember that Lia's singing is currently much more serene: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=24RtyK9f-VE)

Vasth smiled as she sang the song "Crystalline" Vasth tilted his head as he had hear of the song but never listen to it. Vasth closed his eyes as he listened to the lyrics, It's a bit dark isn't it ahaha Vasth thought to himself but he like it none the less, Vasth thought of another song that he liked alot. That he used to sing but stop because it was a pain thing but now he could sing it without a worry he place his head on his hand and listened.

Edited by Vasth

Eulalia was about to reach the chorus... but her voice suddenly failed her, and she fell into a coughing mess.  She wasn't sure if it was stage-fright or whether her voice just decided to be an ass, but no matter why it was, it happened.  Finally catching her breath, she threw a sorry look to Vasth. "I-I'm sorry Vasth... that's what used to happen when I had stage-fright... my voice would always fail all of a sudden... I'm sorry I couldn't sing the whole thing for you..." She apologized, hanging her head in shame and idly pulling at the chest of her shirt, attempting to avoid embarrassment but to no avail.

Vasth smiled, As she got up to the chorus, her voice seem to not lose it's magic at the moment, Vasth frowned and then he smiled softly as she told him that she was still frighten, "Oh Don't worry, thanks to you i think I can sing a song I used to sing to my lover who was very sick." Vasth said as he stared into the sky. Vasth got up,went over and patted Eul's head. "It's ok to fail, that's the only to learn from it, thank to you I think i can sing one of the two songs, I will sing one for you." Vasth said as he smiled to her.

Eulalia bit her finger in embarrassment as Vasth smiled at her, and her heart skipped a beat when the spearman told her about his ill significant other. "I-I'm sorry to hear that, Vasth..." She apologized for no reason in particular bu sympathy.  She hadn't experienced the feeling of losing a loved one to the Grim Reaper's cruel discrimination, and thus struggled to imagine how Vasth felt. She flushed red, her face becoming incredibly hot as she felt Vasth's hand on her head. Her hands replaced his as it left, and her heart raced... no guy had ever patted her head before. When Vasth mentioned he'd sing a song for Lia, she nodded frivolously, still clutching the top of her head of viridian hair.

Vasth clear his throat and smiled. "The song I am going to sing is called Safe and Sound."Vasth close his remember the words and music of once a song he loved to sing to his long lost lover.

I remember tears steaming down your face~~
When I said, "I'll never let go"~~

Vasth stared into the sky and closed his eyes, it helped to make the tones right when he concentrated, 

When all those shadows almost killed your light~~
I remeber you said, "Don't leave me here alone" ~~
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight~~~

Vasth remember the chorus that she sang, Vasth used to love that part when she did it.

(OOC here is the song if you don't know it, it's the nightcore version cause I like it better >...< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd8e2ECUHL4) 

Edited by Vasth
  • 2 weeks later...

(Haha, awesome song choice! I read the first part of the lyrics and I was like, "Hold up a sec, isn't this Safe and Sound?" XD Like, I accidentally skipped past the part where Vasth said the name and just read the lyrics)

Eulalia felt her body become lighter, as if she was being pulled into a whole new world, as Vasth began to sing. This song... it sounded so wondrous as the words rolled out of the blond boy's lips. It was obviously a song that meant the world to him if he was able to force so much emotion into each and every note... this would surely be a song for her to sing at some point in time. She couldn't wait for Vasth to reach the chorus... her expectations were high for the heightened emotion when it came around. It reminded her of a few other songs she enjoyed, and wished to sing to the public to help lift their spirits. Vasth was certainly being an impressive help to her self esteem, and she was grateful for that.

(Ahaha XD thanks, you like to listen to nightcore?"

Vasth let his voice out. As he remember the beautiful lyrics that his lover once sang to him.

Just close your eyes~
The sun is going down~~
You'll be alright~

Vasth let his voice flow with the words,

No one can hurt you now~~
Come morning light~
You and I'll be safe and sound~~

Vasth smiled as he sang, he just couldn't stop smiling, he love to sang this song but he stop singing as his lover had pasted away. Now his is able to sing to his fullest.

Edited by Vasth

(I do, but I personally prefer to listen to the original version of Safe and Sound, a much more peaceful sound to it)

Eulalia shut her eyes as she simply listened to the song... strangely enough, the power Vasth placed in the words seemed to form their own background music... she could almost hear the track that ran with the lyrics, and yet she had never heard the song before. It amazed her that someone could do such a thing, and that was exactly what fueled her passion for singing; with the right song choice and the right voice, one person could create a whole new world of sound for an ocean of people. She continued to listen, imagining the guitar and piano in the background...

Music is a beautiful thing.

(True True I listen to another which has a boy and girl singing so there is more feel to it XD)

Vasth keep singing as well as he could.

Don't you dare look out you window darling~~
Everything's on fire~~
The war outside our door keeps raging on~~

Hold onto this lullaby~~
Even when the music's gone~~

Gone~~~

Vasth let all his emotions and love into the song as he sang it.

• 2 weeks later...

As Eulalia continued to listen to the song, her body began to feel lighter, as if drifting off to some unknown mystery place. Her mind began to slow, the peaceful singing slowly shutting it down. All of her muscles had relaxed and her breathing became slow and drawn out. Finally, as her mind's lights out were turned out completely, her body slumped sideways to the grass, sleeping tranquilly on the earth, a grin still plastered to her lips.