[PP-F1]Brunch on The Beginner Floor(Eulalia)

Kalesh grinned as she took his picture, happily snatching up his crystal again once her picture had been taken. "Well, you will once I get it printed out." He chuckled softly to himself "I'll send it to you through the mail once I do though, promise!" He hadn't done it before, but what was an MMO without a mail service? Not a lot, the mailbox being all but mandatory for character interaction and item retrievals. He made sure she could see the picture before he would try to put the crystal into his pocket. "Well, as long as you are sure that's the pic you want! It would also work if I looked at a mirror I suppose. Not like there is any flash." He smirked, wondering if her head would go to the same place with him standing in an inn room with a full body mirror or not.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You better send it," Eulalia told Kalesh sternly, "or else I'll come 'n hunt you down!" She threatened playfully, giving the man a light punch to the arm.  The mail system was something extremely pragmatic in Lia's eyes; ease of transport of items and Col, although for a small fee.  Some people are willing to pay that, but others just prefer face-to-face trades.  Lia honestly didn't mind either way.

Lia chuckled at Kalesh's mention of a mirror being put into use. "How in Aincrad would you get a decent enough mirror to snap a photo of you?" She asked, before instantly taking back her response; she was sure some of the high-levelled Artisans may have been able to do such a thing.  Instead, she decided to fix up her mistake with a flirt. "After all, I'd rather a picture of how see you." She told him with a playful shoulder-check.

He couldn't help but grin mischievously when she socked him in the arm. Naturally it didn't hurt at all but it was definitly felt. "Oh no! Whatever shall I do?" He leans in and whispers playfully "What if I want you to hunt me down?" He winked and gives a slight chuckle as he gives her a nudge with his elbow, returning her teasingly violent gesture. He definitely thought there could be worse things than having a lady like her track him down and pounce in the middle of the night when he was the least prepared!

He was about to speak up about the fact that with the housing update artisans can prepare furniture without special affects such as a mirror but then she changed her answer, making Kalesh nibbled his lip shyly and ask "And... how do I look through your eyes, hm?" He opens up the camera crystal once it is retrieved from his pocket, staring at the picture intently as if to unravel its secrets!

• 2 weeks later...

Eulalia giggled and gently pushed Kalesh's face away from her. "Well if you wanted me to, I probably would, but not for your benefit!" She exclaimed, placing her hands into her lap. She nearly lost her balance when Kalesh gave her an elbow, but she managed to hold onto her seat and keep herself upright. She did enjoy the thought of having to track down the snake-like redhead, especially with such irony involved. Having to find him would be a rather enjoyable activity, she decided. She bit her lip lightly when Kalesh asked of how she saw him, and she had to ponder for a moment. "W-well... a wonderful man is the first thing that comes to mind." She complimented Kalesh, still looking away. "You're also kinda gentlemanly...a-and a bit of a sweetheart..." She began rattling off her thoughts about him, as if he weren't even there; she had finally lost it and drifted off into her own fantasy world.

He smiled when she said she would hunt him down, making him sigh dramatically as he teased "So you would only do it for your benefit? Oh my, what on earth do you have planned for when you hunt me down and catch me unprepared?!" He places a hand over his heart, feigning shock as a playful grin soon crept across his face as his charade cracked. The words that followed however made him feel a little bashful surprisingly! "Aww... That's so sweet, thank you..." He smiled, not really able to think of any times someone had called him a sweetheart unironically, it made him feel a bit fuzzy and he wriggled in his seat for a moment to get those feelings under control again! "You are such a kind and lovely lady! Adorably cute too. I want to just hug you tight and squeeze and never let go." He chuckled softly as he made grabby hands at her threateningly!

Eulalia crossed her arms and sat up tall, as if to emphasize the seriousness she was feigning. "Well, I would probably start with stabbing you in the foot... and then maybe the arm... I'll possibly just stab you within an inch of your life, and if even then you don't give me the photo I'll dump you in the middle of a tavern without clothing and spread all your gear out for players to just take." She elaborated, obviously satisfied with the very devious plan she had concocted... she was sure the last part wasn't exactly something Kalesh would enjoy. Lia smirked at Kalesh's reaction to her compliments - she was glad she made the redhead happy. When Kalesh began complimenting her, though, it was her turn to blush... not that it was any different from five minutes ago. Every compliment struck a lightning bolt in her heart, until Kalesh admitted he wanted to hug her. Why the hell not? The guy fricking deserves it! Lia decided, before shifting closer to the redhead, leaning into him gently. "Well? Don't ya wanna hug me tight and never let go?" She teased, awaiting his reaction.

He blinked as he listened to her evil master plan for if she did not receive a picture of him. He momentarily considered the possibility he had wandered into the sights of a yandere. A temporary sense of dread went through him until he felt her leaning against him! He smiles brighter by the second and say "Hmm... Good point." He says as his arms wrap around the weaker player, squeezing her to himself as he feels her warmth against him! The never letting go part meant he wasn't about to let go of her, all but pulling her into his lap as he held her tight, not caring who in the diner saw. "Hugs for you, should I be tighter or looser?" He asks curiously while keeping the cutie squeezed to himself, happily looking down into her eyes as she was held so close!

• 2 weeks later...

Eulalia giggled out loud as Kalesh squeezed her nice and tight. She wasn't expecting him to hold her THAT tight!  However, it was a good feeling nonetheless.  She had made a friend who was nothing short of comfortable with things like this, and not to mention a guy... she had not expected to get so intimate with a male, due to her usual awkwardness, but Kalesh just caused that all to fly away in a single moment. "Tighter!" She exclaimed playfully, although in a hush tone. She wanted to see how tight he could actually hold her, without breaking her of course. She looked up at Kalesh and peered into his eyes; they were almost the same shade as hers.  She leaned her head against the redhead's chest, suddenly rather drowsy, even though all they had done was chat.