[PP-F1]Brunch on The Beginner Floor(Eulalia)

Kalesh grinned and said "It's good, I promise. My family makes the pie with strawberries as well, sweetens it up a bit more." He shrugged his shoulders as he slouched in his seat, sighing softly as he said "It's going to be quite the effort, eating all kinds of different foods that aren't in the real world to find the one that tastes like rhubarb." He tried to be optimistic and assume that the plant existed somewhere for him to find. "In any case, meat tastes like meat, and I looooove meat." He smirked happily at that little piece of information.

When she thought it would be logical to lose limbs he kinda hummed and said "I mostly disagree. A lot of the time, in these kinds of situations..." He makes a cutting movement at his wrist ".. it would go through, leave the pixels behind, and the limb would stay connected by those." He chuckled "I guess Kayaba wanted it to be realistic though." He shuddered at the idea of losing a limb, even for a little while, before saying "I'm not about to head on over to the fields and give it a try. I like all my bits attached where they belong." takes a long look at his hand, staring at the palm and saying "It is a bit annoying that some things are... missing." He reaches up to his collarbone. "The right one should be out a bit further..." He reaches to his right shoulder "These bones aren't quite the right shape either...." He runs his tongue over the top of his mouth. "These aren't either." He chuckled softly and says "My birth marks and so forth are gone too. So it kiiiiinda takes getting used to having a more... perfected body I guess." He was so used to the flaws and imperfections of the human body, and getting tossed into one shaped the same but missing the finer details and made to be more routine by a computer was odd.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm sure we'll find someone with the skills to do that." Eulalia reassured the redhead, pondering over who she had met... But no one with cooking skills came to mind.  Lia smiled softly at Kalesh's repeat of loving meat. "You've put your point across already, big guy." She teased, but in all honesty she didn't exactly mind if he didn't stop; there was something about his voice that sounded rather charming.  If she had the time, she'd listen to it all day...

Lia chuckled at Kalesh's correction. "That's what I'm getting at, silly~ I said logical because the game's fairly realistic enough, it's only logical to include severing of limbs." She clarified, still grinning sweetly.  She burst into laughter when Kalesh mentioned he wasn't planning on testing the feature. "Please don't ever test anything of the sort~" Lia warned him, partially in jest, but for the most part in concern for the redhead.  She listened intently to the anatomy lesson she received from the man and felt for herself; he was right, the sections he mentioned didn't feel correct in the slightest... And then Kalesh went on and mentioned birthmarks. "Y-you had birthmarks?  Where were they?" She asked, not realising that the question could possibly have been rather personal.

Kalesh grinned as he crossed his arms in front of himself and held his back and head straight and tall. "It is a very important point that must never be forgotten!" He chuckled softly and returned to a more relaxed position as he continued "And probably. I'm a fisherman so I catch fish... So that's nice. You don't need an insanely high level in cooking to roast them over a flame." He smiled at the concept but he did sigh dramatically too. "I hope Kayaba nerfs it into the dirt though... I did the math. I've had an 84.6 percent failure rate trying to hooking fish..." He scratched his head and grumbles. "I gave my first uncommon to someone for their birthday and my first rare to someone else to get myself a katana..." The bottom line was that he was having teeeerrible luck in those regards.

Kalesh did grin though and said "Well soooooorry! I work off game logic! Crippling physical problems aren't exactly a favorite mechanic!" He chuckles and concedes her point though. "I guess this is virtual -reality- so I gotta give you that... I still want my pain slider." He sighed dramatically. When it came to the subject of birthmarks he smiled and said "Well, only one birthmark technically, but there are little details I've always had memorized." He touches the lower inside of his left forearm "A dark spot here..." He pokes just under the pinky of his left arm "Here..." He touches two separate spots with his fingers spread out to show the roughly fang-distanced locations on his right forearm. "And here... As for my actual birthmark..." He pats at his right outer thigh. "When I was little it was on my upper thigh. But as I grew older... "He traced down to his lower thigh. "It moved lower. Kinda creepy when I think about it too much. Kinda growing into my own skin." He chuckled softly and holds up his thumb. "It's about the size of my thumbprint and the same shape."

A pained expression crossed Eulalia's face. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt..." She replied.  Many times in the real world she had gone fishing... But the best she'd actually hooked is a tiny... Well, Lia had no idea what fish it was but it couldn't even be considered a snack.  The girl's viridian eyes lit up when Kalesh mentioned a katana. "W-wait, you use katanas?!  That is so cool!" Lia exclaimed, as if the two weren't located in a public setting.  She soon realised that fact and coughed lightly, ashamed. "S-sorry... Kinda got a little bit obsessed there..." She apologized, hiding her face with her verdant bangs.

Lia burst into laughter when Kalesh became sarcastic about her reply. "Yes, the point in the end is that we both want to have pain in the game, case closed." She chuckled and ran her fingers through the back of her hair a few times.  Lia watched the areas Kalesh pointed to, green globes twinkling with curiosity.  Once Kalesh finished, Lia took her turn to speak. "Well, I only have one noticeable mark, and that's a small, oval-shaped spot on my tailbone... S-so I kinda can't show you that..." She explained shyly. "B-but you never know!  I might be able to show you at some point!" She finished with a tease, stumbling over her words as they freely rolled out.  Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say, but that notion was at Kalesh's discretion...

Kalesh smirked and said "Frankly it doesn't hurt enough." He chuckled and shook his head at his little joke "But yeah, forget quality and the chance of my line snapping. I need to HOOK it before I can fail those..." He shudders and then grins at her little outburst, nodding as he starts tapping through his menus to reveal a rare quality katana. Obviously just a simple stand-in weapon. "Mhm, you can consider them two-handed curved swords. Gotta unlock them." He shrugs his shoulders and says "At the moment, though, it's weaker than me using a one-handed scimitar, so I need to train the skill!" He smiled as he soon returned the katana from his inventory and placed a scimitar as long as his leg on the table. "This is as big as I could get a one-handed weapon..." He sighed softly as he looked at the serrated blade and the crescent-moon shaped hook at the end. It did not look fun to get hit with!

He smiled as he felt Lia's attention on him, a smirk on his face as he says "Oh? Well, we have to get out then... There's my motivation not to die, seeing your tailbone." He laughed softly to himself, finding the idea a bit silly, but he was about to get sillier, leaning in with his head resting into his hands. "Now teeeeeell me... How do -you- know you have a birthmark there? Flexible?... Pictures~?" He winked teasingly, entertaining the possibility of nudes being in existence as he chuckled and rested back into his seat with his fun concluded.

Eulalia's eyes glimmered with interest as the exotic weapon was laid upon the table.  If she didn't prefer to stand back and strike from a distance, she'd have been determined to grab the skill just to wield such a special weapon.  However, Lia's glint of curiosity soon changed to shock as a gnarly blade replaced the graceful weapon.  Gulping loudly, Lia spoke. "W-well, for the max size, that's pretty frickin' big..." She stuttered, still amazed by both the size and the cruel aura emanating from it.

Lia chuckled. "Well, it's nice to know that I've already saved someone's life." She teased, cocking an eyebrow. She almost fell into a giggling mess when Kalesh seemed to be interested in seeing her well-endowed rear. "For your information, yes I do have a photo or two, but as they are not close-ups, they are not for your eyes at this point in time." She teased once more. "But for the most part I have seen it in the mirror quite a few times.  Don't underestimate how far the neck can turn." Her lips curled into an impish expression. "But don't you think that the real thing would be better than a photo?" She flirted, enjoying every one of the redhead's reactions.

Kalesh snickered happily at her reaction to his weapons, happily making sure all weapons were off the table as he happily explains. "You think that's big? Before the system update reset my stats, that scimitar used to be a greatsword as tall as me." He smirked, wondering if she would believe the truth, casually explaining "My next sword probably won't be as heavy, but I am aiming for something massive... a Murakumo, maybe?" He shrugged his shoulders while thinking of the massive curved blade he was going to strive for. He was still debating on the stats to get as well, though he doubted it would differ much from this scimitar.

At her insistant teasing Kalesh grinned and shuffled his seat closer to hers. "Oh, so I owe you and your rear my life?" He leaned in and whispered "How ever should I repay you for my life?~" He grinned as she went on to explain the pictures, nodding in agreement he had to agree with her. "Oh, yes. The real thing would be muuuuch better... more interactive, and probably a lot warmer too." He smiled and teased as he tapped through his menus "Did you know that cameras exist in this game too?~" A crystal appears in his hand, floating of its own accord he taps it and his picture gallery pops up. The first picture was of an alchemist with glasses, and the next few were of various nap locations he found in the world and the views they provided. Then there were some of various monster he thought were noteworthy. "I haven't turned this power to evil... yet..." He grinned mischievously as he got nice and close so she could feel his body's virtual heat.

Eulalia gulped loudly when Kalesh stated that his weapon used to be bigger.  How anyone carried a weapon of that size every day was beyond the viridian girl... But to her it only made Kalesh seem more manly, to be blunt... Or maybe that was just her strange sense of attraction. Lia refrained from bursting into laughter as Kalesh continued to tease her, but she still managed to scrape through with her cool front. "You're obsessed." She teased with a straight face. Her head perked up when Kalesh mentioned that there were cameras in the game. A plethora of different lewd thoughts shot through her head and she swiftly swept them out. "Aaaaand you will not be turning that powerto evil any time soon until I say so." She shut him down before adding, "And if you do, I will personally turn you into a Kalesh Kebab, whether I'm a Cook or not." She finally snapped and began giggling once more, unable to hold it back any more.  She turned her head to look at the man who had pulled himself closer. Oh... My... God... He's so close I could kiss him... She thought, flushing red... But in the end decided against the notion; two very embarrassed people would be leaving the café if she followed through. Instead, she turned her head away and let her cheek absorb the heat produced from Kalesh's skin...

She almost forgot she lived in a game.

He couldn't help but grin at her apparent threats of him being made a kebab. The look on his face was more amused than scared or worried! A half second later Lia would hear a click! A moment later on the camera crystal appeared Lia's flushed face looking to him. One might wonder how he got a picture so close if they didn't know how the pictures worked. "Oh, the pictures are all POV by the way. No selfies or fancy angling BS." He chuckled as he risked her ire to give her a better example of how the crystal worked. Even with the risk of being a kebab up in the air! He couldn't help but ask "My, if I didn't know better, I'd say that sounded like jealousy... am I not allowed to take eeeevil pictures of others?" He chuckled at his teasing "Though I figure you are just talking about yourself. Don't worry, I can't slip a camera under a table or something." He gestures to his eyes "Gotta be direct." He didn't mind the closeness. The warmth of another person was nice, so he was happy to keep himself this close to his new friend for now. He started to go through various menus until a friend request appeared before Lia. It seemed she had charmed Kalesh into wanting to see more of her!

A curious and wide-eyed Eulalia stared at the image that showed up from the crystal. The girl was mystified by the strange mechanism that she had yet to know about within the game. "Only POV, huh? So, that means you can't go sneakin' a camera into my room... That's super reassuring." She half-commented, half-teased with a light elbow to the redhead's side. She flinched, although somewhat mockingly, as Kalesh noted her jealousy. "And? You have a problem with me being jealous?" She scoffed snidely, smirking slyly. "Maybe I only want you to take photos of me and beautiful places... Do you have any complaints about that?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. Lia basically was in Kalesh's lap by the time the friend request showed up in her view. She hovered her finger over the 'accept' button, but stopped short. "You do realise this isn't just so you can see my ass, right?" She teased before pressing her finger forwards and adding the redhead, whom she began to lean on, as a friend... But did she want it to be more than friends? She wasn't sure.

Kalesh smirked at her apparent surprise, and managed a laugh when she elbowed him, happily teasing back "That more or less depends on if you have a closet in your room, or if there is a space under your bed." He made boogey-man hands and said "I aaaaaaam the cameraaaaa" in his mock 80s horror movie voice before shaking his head at the self realization of how lame that was. When questioned if he had a problem with her being jealous he honestly felt stumped for a moment. He hummed and brought his hand to his chin before finally saying to Lia "I... don't suppose I would really have a problem with it persay." He shrugged and added "I'd be more surprised than anything if I'm honest. Not like I am someone special or an ace photographer... No real risque stuff in this thing. Just test shots, mostly." He chuckled softly, his eyes trailing upward into la-la land as he momentarily considered such pictures before shaking his head and noticing a friend request had been accepted! At her closing words Kalesh could only laugh and say "You really think that's good enough grounds to befriend someone?" He winked "Don't worry, I'm not just here for your backside." He buried his face into his palm, finding her words oddly funny for some reason!

Eulalia giggled ecstatically at Kalesh's horror movie impression. "T-that was s-so lame, b-but so good!" She exclaimed, struggling to catch her breath. Finally she succeeded in halting her tirade of sharp breaths and sat up straight in her seat, breathing deeply. Kalesh seemed to be deep in thought when Lia accepted the fact that she'd be jealous. She leaned in closer to him to peer into his eyes, shifting away when he spoke. Lia gave a warm smile when Kalesh belittled himself slightly. "Well, I think that you'd make a very nice photographer. There aren't many people out there who can snap a good photo without trying." She complimented the man, making light of his apparent photographic tendencies. She gently placed a dainty hand on his wrist. "And you are someone special. You're special to me, and I'm sure you're special to someone else." She told him with a warm smile, before her hand left him. She managed to hold off from giggling when Kalesh gave his rather awkward flirt. "Okay, that could be taken the right way, or the wrong way. I'm gonna pretend that I'm taking that the right way." She joked, before bursting into a giggling fit for the... How many times had she done so already?

He managed a small embarrassed grin at her giggles, happy that he hadn't only made a fool of himself. He spent a nice moment looking into her eyes as she got close, and hearing her supportive words he smiled and said "Bah, it literally is pictures through my eyes. All I need to do is see something I like and take a picture." He chuckled softly, no camera angles, no real zooming, nothing special. "Thank you for saying, though... And hm. I have a handful of friends and that'd be it... Nobody I'd really call a 'special someone' if you know what I am getting at." He chuckled softly, very single. The majority of the ladies he had met were happily taken already. He did get a hint of a blush though when it sunk in she thought he was special to her though. "thank you" He mutters with a happy smile stuck to his face. "Oh, uh, and good. Take it the right way." He smiled happily "Pretty sure I don't have anything bad to say about you~" he gives her a wink, smiling down at the cute lady happily before turning his eyes a bit to the side.

(I'm gonna wait some time before posting in the party thread. I don't wanna steal the limelight...)

"Still, even that hickory-dickory photo of my kinda shocked face was pretty good." Eulalia complimented the aspiring photographer further.  She flushed pink when Kalesh mentioned he didn't have a special someone. Wait, wait, wait... He doesn't actually have someone?  I seriously thought he did! She obsessed over the thought, not exactly realising why.  The way Kalesh blushed and muttered a 'thank you' set fireworks off inside Lia.  It was so cute, compared to his outgoing side she had already seen much of, and she honestly wouldn't mind seeing that side of him again.  She turned her head away bashfully when Kalesh stated he had nothing bad to say about her, taking no notice of his sidelong glance away. "Y-you sure about that?  I-is there really nothing?  A-aren't I, like, too shy, or somethin'?" She asked, hoping he'd continue to deny her thoughts.

((Makes sense, keeping in mind it'll end any time now xD ))

Kalesh saw the look of shock and surprise along with the flush and said "Come on~ You don't have to look so shocked." He chuckled weakly while twiddling his thumbs. "The girl-to-guy ratio is so messed up, most of them are taken or wouldn't be interested in me I figure." He smiled to Lia though when she mentioned her perceived flaws. "Wait, you're shy?" He asked with wide curious eyes like this was a shock to him. To him a shy girl would have run off for the hills the moment he showed up or something. "Oh, uh, and thanks... Getting the pictures printed out is a thing people can do if you ever wanted pictures of yourself." He offers, not actually sure how much the service might cost someone.

Eulalia had been compromised!  Kalesh's analysing gaze had read the look upon the girl's face and noticed she was in awe over the fact that he was single. "O-oh, I guess you're right..." She replied quietly. "I was surely expecting that... Someone..." Saying only caused the butterflies in her stomach to flutter more fiercely.  Her eyes widened and became curious when Kalesh seemed to have not realised her shyness. "Y-yeah... H-haven't you noticed?" She asked, tilting her head.  She had genuinely expected herself to have seemed shy to Kalesh... But maybe she hadn't been shy.  Maybe the entire time she'd been relaxed around the redhead, and she hadn't noticed... How he managed to do that, to get the girl to relax around him, was nothing short of a mystery to Lia.

He nodded softly in minor understanding, not denying her the opinion she had. "Well, I assure you... I'm single." He smiled to her and shrugged his shoulders and added "How about you? Do you have a 'special someone'? A night in shining armor to wisk you away on his steed?" He smiled curiously as he listed off the most stereotypical lovestory of all. He hummed in thought a little weakly and said to Lia "Well, no more than a normal person I suppose. You warmed up decently fast if you ask me... I don't think that's a bad thing... Although..." He leans in and teases "Seeing you act shy would make you even more adorable, I'm sure~" He smirked, testing his theory by fire as he looked into her green eyes with his own so closely. She could feel his breathing! "Now that I think on it... why would you want a picture of yourself... instead... Would you rather a picture of something or someone else?"

Eulalia turned her head away and blushed when Kalesh asked if she had a 'special someone'. "N-no... I d-don't..." She admitted, before adding further; "I-I've only ever had a boyfriend once... B-but that didn't even last long..." She yelped quietly and hid her face at the realisation of what she had said.  She continued to stay in her bashful state when they began conversing about her shyness. "Y-you mean I don't seem shy to you?" She asked, astounded, but hid her face once more. "I-I'm not sure you want to see me be shy..." She attempted to deter him from his intentions, but nonetheless she knew that Kalesh would do nothing but enjoy her shy side.  She soon felt his breath upon her skin and she listened to what he had to say.  Giggling weakly, she replied, "If I could just have a photo of you, I would be happy." She admitted, the irony between the statement and the camera mechanism being her entire point.

Kalesh smiled as he saw her get all cute and try to hide her face as he looked to her, happily giving a small chuckle as he straightened himself up and said "Such a pity, a lady like you deserves the best." He says matter-of-factly. "I think the shyness is a little overshadowed by adorableness, but I think I see it just a little bit." He points out while resting his chin in the palm of his hand and facing towards Lia happily. His brow raised when she said she wanted a photo of him. He couldn't but grin and say "Oh, that shouldn't be hard." He says while holding out the crystal. "Just tell me what you want me to pose, tap the crystal twice rapidly while looking at me, and you have a picture." He looked to her curiously, not turned off by the idea of a lady having a picture of him for whatever purposes she wanted!

When Kalesh subtly called Eulalia adorable, she squeaked gleefully and dropped her head downwards, almost to her lap.  Her heart was beating way too fast to be possible, but it happened.  Why was he being so sweet to her?  Was he maybe like that with all girls?  She liked to doubt that notion... but she couldn't help but suspect... the thought flew from her head as Kalesh held the crystal out to her.  She gently took the floating object and looked squarely at the redhead. "No posing... I just want a nice photo of your handsome face." She complimented the man with a smirk, before double-tapping the crystal, snapping a nice photo of Kalesh. "There we go!  Now I have a photo to cherish forever~" She stated, tilting her head with a grin.