[PP-F1] Relaxation

Kirito, The Black Swordsman, laying on his back with his legs stretched out and his hands behind his head with a somewhat carefree look upon his face. His hair blowing in the wind slightly while the bright yellow sun is beaming down onto his lower body half since his upper body was covered in shade from the tree he was practical under half way.

He knew he had been away from the front lines for a while but that didn't stop him from enjoying himself that often. He couldn't make out what it was but it was something about beautiful days along with a slight breeze that could put him into a relaxed mood. Almost making him drift asleep when he laid on the ground.

But, suddenly he hears some strange noise and barely hears the soft footsteps. It seemed as if they were coming his way. He stayed aware if his surroundings but he was rather calm and was waiting to see this mysterious figure approaching him.

'There he is. Kirito.' After searching fore ages for this 'Kirito' guy that randomly showed up on my friend list when my brother's name disappeared, I finally find him halfway under a tree on floor one. Strutting up to him, I placed my hands on my hips and glared down at him. "Who are you and why are you on my friend list?" I insisted.

Just when he was thinking about having a nice nap he was rudely interrupted by some little girl who had some what of an irritated look on her face. I-is she m-mad at me or something? He thought to himself as the mean looking girl started to speak. His listened to every word and right as she finished talking he closed his eyes letting a small yawn escape.

"I'm known as "The Black Swordsman" but just call me Kirito. My name is Kirito. But, isn't it rude to ask others their name without giving your own first? And to answer your question, I'm not really sure why I'm on your friend list or anyone else's. That's a bit strange considering you don't look familiar at all." he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Well, I was hoping you could tell my why my brother's name isn't on my friend list anymore, but yours is," I explained. I sat down next to the strangely familiar boy, picking at the grass and throwing the blades of grass on his face. "By the way, my name is Aoife."

Kirito could tell the girl wasn't interested in nothing but her "missing" brother. The guy must be important or just someone she likes to bother. Either way I don't know anything. "Maybe your brother got killed? Well that still wouldn't explain why I'm on your friends list. I'm not sure what's going on. Sorry....uh?" he realized he didn't know her name though the girl suddenly throws grass at his face while mentioning her name. Kirito shook head making the grass fall off. "H-hey! That tickled! Aoife, huh? That's a pretty name. It's nice to meet you. Why were you wondering around this area? Were you looking for me or something..?" he smiled at her.

Sighing, I glanced up at the crystal blue sky. "Yes, I was wondering why you were on my friend list, but that seems like a hopeless task, so never mind," I explained. A slight breeze playfully tugged at my hair for the twentieth time today. Closing my eyes, I leaned into the wind. Before I lost myself in a daydream, I thought it best to ask my own questions. "So," I mumbled lazily. "What are you doing here? Meeting someone?"

"Yeah, that task is a lost cause..." he shrugged and looked up at the sky and kept his eyes beaming on the beautiful sun until they watered and he had to look away and blink a few times. Kirito looked at the young girl who seem to be just as lazy as he was. Which was kinda weird considering she's a girl and you'd think they'd be at a restaurant filling their faces and complaining about eating a lot.

"What am I doing out here, huh? Well I was trying to have a nice nap until I was rudely disturbed by the likes of you. Hahah. Whelp...." he said in a teasing manner while he stood up his stomach growled he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm getting hungry so I'm gonna get a bite to eat. You coming or what?" he stuck his hands in his pockets and started to walk.