[PP:F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Zelrius)

Lisa waited for Zelrius at the start of the path that lead to her first quest. She had met the young man at his birthday party. Lowenthal had introduced them, and in a casual conversation, she explained to the birthday boy about her plans to become at battle medic. Her plans seemed to be of interest to the young man as he offered to take her out questing.  Being that she truly did need to level up and quickly, the young woman decided to accept the offer, which is how she found herself standing where she was, waiting for her quest companion to show. She opened her HUD looking at the time. She had been there early, but Lisa liked to always be at least fifteen minutes early to any appointment she made. The young woman paced along the path’s entrance as she waited for Zelrius to show. 

First Floor, Again. Tch The blonde haired boy thought as he ran a white gloved hand through that aforementioned hair. Zelrius had offered several people his hand in helping them level. He had finally grown past his hate for the lower levels and decided it was damn time that they got a real fighting force. Recently they had lost Oikawa in the Azure Brigade, which was a major setback in the overall scheme of things. All the blonde boy could think about how the losing of a Commandant was in fact a blow to fighting force of the Frontlines. It meant one less actually powerful person, and now the supply was getting short. At best, all the Commandants could hope to do is work with the others in the respective Community that is SAO to bring their levels up and help them stand a chance. Maybe, Just Maybe. Letting out a yawn as he approached Persephone, he stretched lazily and spoke in his aristocrat-like tone of voice and speech pattern. "I apologize if I kept you waiting long, mademoiselle. Please, let us get on with this quest." 

Lisa stopped pacing as smiled as the young man approached and greeted her.  He was an adorable little thing to be sure, and she admired his proper mannerisms. It made her want to grab the boy and ruffle his hair, but she was pretty sure he’d have none of that.

“Oh I haven’t been waiting very long at all. I’d have waited longer honestly. I mean you are doing me a favor and all. I really appreciate this, Zelrius… do you think I’ll actually be ready for the boss fight in time?”  The brunette woman gushed. When she had talked him at the party she was surer of herself, but now that she actually had time to think, her confidence wavered.