[PP-F3] The start to being alone. <Worn Out Welcome>

Spawning into Floor 3 Teayre looks around sighing. She’d just come from her fight with Avalanche, running away from Calrex to have some time alone. Dragging her feet along the ground she looked around various shops caught her eye, one however did so more than the others. An anvil hung from the sign outside of it, gently swaying in the wind. Smirking the small red head ducks into the shop.

As she enters it becomes apparent that this store is run by an NPC, no player character would ever keep their shop this tidy. “I wonder what Oikawa would think of this shop…” Her mind wandered as she began to browse the different items on display nothing standing out to her. As she's about to leave the store a voice carries over to her.

The deep voice belonged to the blacksmith who runs the store, half turning Teayre began to listen to him. “All that’s for show missy, the real stuff is what do you want to have as a piece of armour. You name it, get the materials for me and I’ll make it got that?” Smirking to herself Teayre walked over to where the blacksmith was stood his nameplate showing her that he was called Griswold.

“Nice to meet Griswold, so what’s this quest then?”

Her reply was short and quick, her eyes opened as a lady walked around the corner. First, tell my husband here what armour you’d like m’dear.” Her tone was motherly and soft, the red head’s hand went to her katana her eyes flaring up at the woman.

As she remember she was in a safe zone Teayre slowly let go of the hilt of her katana before turning her attention back to Griswold. “What armour can you make then?” she inquires with an eyebrow raised. Whilst she was waiting for a reply the woman walked around the counter and took Griswold’s arm.

Tell her dear, she seems interested enough.” The man grumbled and looked to his wife before returning his gaze to Teayre. “Okay, Okay Hanna. Well young lady I can make any type of armour you want. Light or heavy, leather or steel. It’s all the same to me.”

A smirk came to Teayre’s face as she heard the response slowly she nodded, “I think something light would be good for me, and something flexible…” 

Pausing for a moment Teayre takes some of the paper and draws out the shape of the armour she would be looking for. A black sailor’s uniform with a red tie and a red leather belt. Adjusting measurements slightly Teayre makes the outfit slightly bigger so than she’d need to allow her to move and flow more. Handing over the order she meets Griswold’s eye. “Think you can make that?”

“Definitely!” The man chortles, “Something like that will be child’s play, now let me see here… You’ll need some black cloth, some red cloth. I’ll definitely need some of the charred leather.”

As she watched Griswold start to make a list, Hanna slipped out back again quietly so as not to disturb them. When the man was almost done Teayre spoke again “I forgot one thing, some red leather bracers to cover the back of my hands and forearms.” Griswold peered up at Teayre his tongue sticking out slightly. “You forget darling, this is a custom armour shop. You’ll just need to get some more of this hide.” Slamming his pencil down onto the counter the burly man slides the sheet of materials over to Teayre. “Get those and I’ll make the armour for you okay? There should be a dark elf in the Forest of Wavering Mists, he stole my most recent shipment and should have the rest of them.” Teayre nodded at him before making her way out of the shop and to the gates of Delilah Village.

As she stood at the brink of her next quest, Teayre paused for a moment letting out a long sigh. Stepping forward she began to move slowly through the roads and following the signs to the Forest of Wavering Mists. As she arrived at the edge of the forest Teayre stopped before peering into the murky depths of it, watching as fog rolled around within the treelines.

“Well, this should be fun.” She spoke to herself her tone sarcastic and short. Beginning her journey the petite red girl hears a roar not a mile from her position. “I guess there’s a chance of a minotaur as well… Just great.” Drawing her katana Teayre enters the forest her ears alert for any sigh of trouble.

Teayre will find the Dark Elf mob on an LD of 10 – 16, on an LD of 17+ She encounters one of the minotaurs.

She will encounter the Dark Elf three times before finally facing him.

ID:32394

LD: 10 (9 + 1 LD)

1/3 Encounters with Dark Elf

As she made her way down the path a soft singing echoed out through the forest reaching her ears. Her second hand going to her katana, Teayre holds the blade low down next to her leg trailing the tip in the dirt. Casting her eyes left and right she struggles to make out the source of the singing. After some time the singing stops and from above a laugh could be heard.

Slowly raising her head Teayre looks up and sees a lone elf standing on a branch looking down at her waving mischievously. “I guess you’ve come for Griswold’s shipment? That man could never do anything by himself… You’ll have to catch me before I give it to you though!”

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32395

BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC) [+1 Damage] [Bleed Activated]

MD: 7 (9 – 2 EVA) [+1 Damage]

LD: 17 (16 + 1 LD) – Minotaur Spawned (Will Appear Next Round)

Running after the Dark Elf Teayre dashed through the undergrowth. Slipping as she did so the small girl rolled and came up in a small clearing where three high elves were stood. “Look she’s here men!” One called his straight sword beginning to glow as he dashed forwards striking the red head as she slowly stood up. The other two elves turned and faced her their swords also started to glow as they activated their sword skills and sliced through into Teayre.

All three were now behind Teayre who smirked as she readied her katana. “I guess you are all prepared to die then?” Waiting for a moment Teayre feels the pull of her sword skill as her katana glows cutting through all three of the elves the first time. Shifting slightly Teayre finds herself spinning in another half circle her katana colliding with all her opponents again. With the final spin her blade cuts through all three of her opponents yet again.

As they disperse into shard Teayre smiles accepting the loot. The forest floor begins to shake again and slowly turning around she finds herself looking up into the eyes of the minotaur. “Well now, let’s get this show on the road.” 

Teayre:
HP: 64/94 30 Damage Recieved[9 Base + 1 Crit = 10 Damage per bandit) * 3 Energy: 12/24 12 Used

Damage Dealt By Teayre: Gen Getsu used: Times 6 damage Multiplier: 6*8 = 48 Damage Dealt.

DEADHigh Elf Bandit 1: -1/47
DEADHigh Elf Bandit 2: -1/47

DEADHigh Elf Bandit 3: -1/47

LOOT

3 Materials

Col: 17 * 5 = 85 * 3 = 255

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32431

BD: 1 [+1 to Next BD]

MD: 4 (6 – 2 EVA)

The minotaur lunged towards her, the thick robust arm flying out. Leaping back Teayre avoids the colossal impact that left a small crater in the ground. Skirting round her foe she trains her eyes on it, the Oikawa Kanashiki’s tip level with her eyes as she focused on the mob. Darting in Teayre swings her blade in a small arc trying to sweep over the arm of the great beast, however it was too quick for her and knocked the blade up. Hastily backing up Teayre breathes steadily her eyes narrowing as she watches her opponent. “Guess this won’t be so easy then…” Pausing for a moment before sheathing her blade the red head waits for the next move.

Teayre:

HP: 64/94 Energy: 12/24

Minotaur 24 DMG Per Attack:

HP: 47/47

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32432

BD: 1 [+1 To next BD]

MD: 9 [+1 Crit Damage]

As her blade clicked into place Teayre jumped back narrowly avoiding another blow from the minotaur. Continuing her retreat she finds herself back up against a tree just as it lowers its head and rams its horns deep into her. Gasping the girl looks down to see the red damage marks falling from her lower body. Struggling to get herself free Teayre reaches out an arm to catch herself on a nearby branch as she’s thrown to the other side of the clearing. Clean off of the horns. Slamming into the tree Teayre gasps for breath as she slides to the ground before pushing herself up and eyeing the beast in front of her.

Teayre:

HP: 39/95 25 Damage Taken Energy: 12/24

Minotaur: 47/47

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32433

BD: 1 [+1 To Next BD Roll]

MD: 4 (6 – 2 EVA)

Staggering to her feet Teayre eyes up the minotaur some more as it dashes towards her. Falling to one side she avoids its charge just barely. The shock from the previous attack causes the small girl to stumble as she falls over she rolls and comes standing back up. Resting her hand on the katana’s hilt Teayre takes a few more deep breaths as her eyes quickly dart to her health bar. It was red. Her breath catches in her throat as she breathes deeply for a moment. “Keep calm Teayre, you’ll survive for Calrex remember. If the worst comes to the worst you can use that Teleport Crystal to get out of here.” Her hand brushes over the crystal as she mentions it reaffirming that it is still there to herself.

Teayre:
HP: 39/95 Energy: 12/24

Minotaur: 47/47

Edited by Teayre

LD of 10+ Now counts as one find of the Dark Elf

1/3 Encounters so far.

ID: 32432

BD: 9 (6 + 2 ACC + 1 LM)
MD: 9 [+1 Crit Damage]

LD: 8 (7 + 1 LD)

The minotaur charged at Teayre again. Bringing her stance low the girl takes the brunt of the ten foot monster barrelling through her. Trees snapped behind her and she was sent soaring back once the bipedal bull had stopped its charge. Skidding back her feet firmly planted on the ground. Teayre’s right hand rests gently on the hilt of her katana, her left hand had taken the scabbard and twisted it so that she held it upside down. Breathing slowly watching as the creature began its charge again Teayre drew her blade slightly pausing as she felt the Sword Art Zekkai take hold. The Oikawa Kanashiki whipped out of its sheath her left hand joined the right in powering the blow from the lower left corner to the top right of her target’s chest. As she slowly opened her eyes after she saw the creature disperse into crystals.

Teayre:

HP: 14/95 (25 Damage) Energy 5/24

Minotaur: -9/47 Zekkai Used[56 Damage(8 * 7)]

LOOT

1 Material

Edited by Teayre

Accepting the loot Teayre falls to her knees breathing heavily. “That was close… Cal, I’m sorry.” Shaking her head the girl stands up and takes a few steps forward before sinking down against a tree. Her head leaning back as she closed her eyes for a moment. Opening them again she keeps an eye on her health bar. Swiping a finger down she brings up her menu and looks through it checking her supplies. “Damnit, I’m going to need to visit an alchemist soon, get some health potions and buffs. A visit to a cook might be in order to, get some buffs before I do the harder quests.”

Teayre: 3 Health Regened

HP: 17/95 Energy: 5/24 (1/3)

Her eyes flickering shut for a moment Teayre lets out a heavy sigh before forcing herself back onto her feet. “Right I’d better keep looking for this person I need to get this quest done as quickly as possible.” Taking a few steps forwards Teayre looks around her eyes searching in between the misty trees. However only a few glimpsing shapes could be seen. Turning around she picks up the Oikawa Kanashiki returning it to her sheath before shrugging her shoulders and stretching upwards. “Time to get on I think.” As she finished stretching a she caught a glimpse of something running through the trees.

HP: 20/95 Energy: 5/24 (2/3)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32439 LD: 3 (2 + 1 LD)

“What was that?” She started to run, her <Athletics> letting her easily jog keeping pace with the speeding bullet however she couldn’t seem to catch up to it. Eventually it slowed down Teayre maintained her distance the undergrowth snapping below her. As she came to a halt her eyes squinting through the undergrowth she could make out what appeared to be a humanoid figure. It didn’t look like the one she was after though. Consciously slowing her breathing down Teayre started to back up until she stepping on a twig and an almighty crunch resounded through the forest. The figure began to walk towards her.

HP: 23/95 Energy: 24/24 (3/3) All Energy Regained

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32441

BD: 9

MD: 10

LD: 3( 2 + 1LD)

The figure in front of her pushed the bushes aside as it looked down at the girl. A wicked smile skewered itself onto the face. Looking up at it Teayre swallows her hand going to the Oikawa Kanashiki readying herself for a confrontation. The elf appeared to be more rugged than the bandits she had faced earlier. As they made eye contact with each other lightning seemed to radiate between them as they both made their moves. 

The elf managed to get off the first move, the smooth blade it wielded cutting deep into Teayre's neck. Gritting her teeth Teayre adopted the same position she had with the minotaur her blade seemed to fly out of the sheathe in her hand and power threw her opponent, bisecting him. Gasping for breath she sinks back down. "Damn that dark elf."

Teayre: 11 Damage (9 DMG + 2 Crit)

HP:13/95 Energy: 17/24 Zekkai Used.

Wood Elf: -16/47 [63 Damage (7 * (8 + 1 Crit))]

LOOT

1 Material

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32445

LD: 1 (This elf is an elusive person!)

Teayre nestled down looking around for a moment struggling to see anything. Letting out a sigh she closes her eyes the exhaustion from the consistent fights piercing through her tough gal act. As her breathing slows and she begins to rest a soft sound of music reaches her ears. As the melody plays it soothes her, slowly she drifts off into a faint sleep.

As the girl begins to wake she rubs her eyes looking around, she was still in the forest. Somehow she’d avoided mobs and players alike. “That was lucky, I could have died… That music though.” Pursing her lips Teayre sat up resting her head no her hand as she drummed her fingers on her leg.

Teayre: 3 Hp regened

HP: 16/95 Energy 17/24 (1/3)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32488

LD: 15 (14 + 1LD)

Looking up Teayre saw a cloak flash past overhead just as she sighed. As the cloak disappeared into the undergrowth the music stopped. “It’s him again!” Getting up Teayre begins to chase the dark elf. As she burrowed into the undergrowth herself she found a small animal trail that her mark must have taken.

Following the winding trail she eventually comes to a junction again the music was playing overhead. Take out a single coin of col, the girl carefully balances on her thumb and curved finger before flicking it into the air spinning it. Her eyes followed the coin as it rotated in the air, as it reached the pinnacle of its flight it was snatched out of the air be a dark hand. “Found you!” the girl exclaims before following him down the path.

Teayre: 3 Hp regened

HP: 19/95 Energy 17/24 (2/3)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32449

LD: 9 (8 + 1 LD) Dark Elf Finally Found

As she followed the laughing shadow above her, the melody of a harp leading her way she paid no heed to what direction she was being led in. After some time in pursuit of the man Teayre found herself at a clearing. Coming to a stop the dark elf came out in front of her laughing as he gave her a low bow. “Congratulations on managing to follow me Griswold’s pet. Now I’m afraid I must kill you.”

Her eyes flashed as her prey made the threat, her hand went straight to her katana and she unsheathe the weapon holding it down lot to her side. “Really? There’s no a chance of that happening this side of hell.” Taking a deep breath Teayre readies herself for the confrontation.

Teayre: 3 HP Regened

HP: 22/95 Energy: 24/24 Fully Restored (3 Posts Out of Combat)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32450

BD: 1

MD: 1

Teayre watched as the dark elf dived into an attack at her. Parrying the blow they exchanged a few normal strikes at first. As she span to make another blow count the red headed girl paused for a moment before letting her Sword Art take her. As Wa Shu began to take place Teayre found her first strike sweeping up across the shoulder joint which her target easily blocked. A chop across the neck, a thrust towards the stomach, a low leg sweep and finally a vertical slice down towards his neck. Each attack however was blocked by an equally powerful Sword Art. Panting Teayre kept her blade up in a guard waiting for her next chance.

Teayre:

HP: 22/95 Energy: 19/24

Dark Elf:

HP: 12/12

Edited by Teayre