[PP-F3] The start to being alone. <Worn Out Welcome>

ID: 32453

BD: 10 (7 + 2 ACC + 1 LM)

MD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

As the dark elf went in for his next attack Teayre wasted no time and activated her next Sword Art. Hi Ougi. Watching as her prey thrust towards her, the girl went down onto one knee her katana raising up high. The lower part of the blade blocking the trust, the tip catching her opponent’s arm. Next she stepped around him and cut downwards striking across his chest. Finally she thrust deep through where his heart would have been as she looked at him with scorn. “I will be taking the materials I need for my quest.” As the elf dispersed into crystals Teayre accepted her loot window before heading back to Griswold’s shop in Delilah Village.

Teayre:

HP: 22/95 Energy: 16/24 Energy

Dark Elf: Sword Art: Hi Ougi x3 Damage multiplier. = 24 Damage

HP: -12/12 

Edited by Teayre

As she entered the village Teayre was breathing heavily. Sheathing her katana now that she was within the walls of a safe zone she makes her way back to Griswold’s shop. As she enters she nods at Hanna who was busy cleaning the various display cases around the room whilst Griswold himself stood at the counter, his rippling arms pressing down on the glass. “Welcome back girl, did you get what I asked you for?” Catching his eye Teayre nodded placing the items on the desk before taking a few steps back. “Good girl, Good girl. I’ll get straight to work then m’dear don’t wait around do what you need to do.”

Settling herself down into one of the chairs in the shop Teayre’s eyes flicker shut, after some time she feels a gentle tugging on her arm. “Come on now dear, it’s time to wake up. Griswold’s finished your items.” Looking up at the woman who had woken her up Teayre smiles at her, it was Hanna. Slowly getting up Teayre makes her way to the counter where Griswold had lain out her new armour. Gazing over it the girl smiles before adding it to her inventory nodding at the blacksmith and his wife in thanks before exiting the shop.

Quest Complete

Total Col Gained: 655

Col per Page: 400

Col from Loot: 255

SP Gained: 2

Quest SP: 1

Thread SP: 1

Materials Gained: 4

Mats from Loot: 4

Items:

Item: Black Sailors Light Armour

Item Type:Light Armour
Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 DMG MIT

Description: A black sailors outfit with a red tie, red leather belt and red bracers.