[PP-F1] Meeting and Re-Seeing (seul,lilly)

Though none of them were facing any real danger, the fight was starting to drag on much longer than he would've liked it to. "Round Accel!" Once again he executed his AoE attack, spinning the tiny blade in a wide arc to whip up miniature wind storms. The strikes hit all the wolves with slightly more force than the previous use of the move and effectively lured their attention to himself in doing so. The fact that the wolves were even still standing was incredible in itself as almost the entirety of their health bars had been depleted. Seul released a heavy sigh at just how unlucky the situation had turned and stared down the wolves with his dagger raised in preparation for any attacks.

|~Results~|

Energy Regen: +1 = 5 Total Energy! | ID# 34120 | BD: 9 (CRIT) | Sword Art Used: Round Accel (2x1 & AoE) | -4 Energy

Wolves (4) 1/16 (1 Base + 1 Rank One Dagger +1 Crit x 2 Round Accel -4 Mit = 2 DMG)

Seul [HP: 32/32] [Energy: 1/8] [HATE: 3]

Lily [HP: 20/20] [Energy: 2/5] [HATE: 2]

Astropheric [HP: 32/32] [Energy: 3/8] [HATE: 2]

ID 34301

BD:10

LD:12

MD:2

ENE 0/8

Sword art -rage spike

Wolves -9/16 (5 base +2 crit *2=14-4 mit =10dmg)

Astropheric 32/32

Lily 20/20

Seul 32/32

+4 mats

+320 col

I saw lily not attack which was probably smart, and then saw seul attack, he did well but just barely wasnt able to kill them. As he was done i darted towards the wolves that he had just hit, and as they were still recovering from seuls attack i unles rage spike jumping up, and comijng down striking every wolf in the throat or head or heart, and soon a light show of blue polygons was happening. I turned to lily and seul. "That took longer than i hoped, sorry, at least we didnt take any damage" i say with a reasurring grin. " well i dont about you guys but my energy needs to refill" I say as I sit down.

(ooc ill split the loot at the end, split it evenly)

Edited by Astropheric

As the Wolves vanished Lily sighed in relief and sat down. She was kind of relieved that the fight was over as it was kind of scary to fight four wolves at the same time. Lily nodded to Matt as a reply before laying down and staring up at the clouds. Even though they had only fought one mob so far, Lily was of course already exhausted and ready to take a nap again. It was quite ironic that Lily was right now not enjoying fighting that much as one of the reasons she had bought the game was to fight with things that actually fight back, unlike the plushies she used to use as training dummies. The reason she wasn't too eager to fight was probably because you could actually die, at least that's what they say. Lily didn't know if the "If you die in game you die IRL" was real or not as there wasn't really any proof, but she of course still did her best to stay alive as she was liking the game more than real life. Other than missing her parents and some of the maids, there wasn't really anything else why Lily would ever return to the real world.

Lily slowly sat back up again and looked over to Matt. "Are we going to fight another mob." she mumbled while looking over to Seul and back to Matt. She was hoping they'd both be done with fighting for today just like her, but if they wanted to fight something else she'd probably just suck it up and help them as she didn't want to be alone at the moment.