[SP:F2] A spot of Gardening? <Breaking the Unbreakable> - COMPLETE

The blue teleportation light fades away as Teayre spawns on the second floor. Looking around she shakes her head. “It’s been a while since I’ve come here… I’m not sure of the last time…” Heading to the gates she looks around and begins to head south. Slowly she begins to ascend one of the largest mountains on the floor. After some time Teayre reaches the summit and looks back over the floor sighing softly. Turning back around she sees an NPC tending a small garden who looks up and waves at her. “Hello there! What brings you up here young lady?”

The petite red head walks towards the npc waving in kind. “I was getting away from some bits for now.” The npc nods at Teayre before chuckling, “Well if you’re not busy do you fancy helping me with a problem at all?” Arching an eyebrow as she looked at the npc, he then led her to a very large rock. “I want to expand my garden you see, but this rock is in the way the only way to remove it is to have whiskers painted on to your face and punch it into two. Want to give it a go?” Shrugging Teayre closes her eyes as the paint is applied before setting her katana into the ground.

Edited by Teayre

Rolling her sleeves up Teayre charges towards the rock her fist clenched as she smashes it into the solidified earth. Breathing out as her fist collided with the rock she sighs. “No matter what happens I’m going to be here a while.” Her eyes flicking up Teayre sees that the health of the rock had dropped slightly. Her smile fading as quickly as it came when she realises that it wasn’t even a fifth of the health of the rock. “Damn this is going to a long trip.” Stretching her arms she shakes them off preparing for her next attack.

ID: 32482 BD: 9 (7+2ACC)

RocK: 48/50

Edited by Teayre

Once she was done stretching Teayre plants her hand into the rock once again as a loud caw could be heard from above. Looking up an eagle flew overhead, her eyes closing the girl took several deep breaths. “Come on now Teayre, you can do this.” Smack. Unable to keep calm her fist crashed into the boulder. Huffing she pounds the rock several more times her fists becoming a flurry of blows as they repeatedly smacked into the rock. "Beleram, damnit I should of been prepared for this.", The NPC disappeared into the hut closing the door behind him. Shaking her head she looks back at the rock.

ID: 32483 BD:6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 Concentration)

Rock: 46/50

Edited by Teayre

Flexing her hand Teayre shakes it up and down for a bit as she walks to the edge of the summit and stares out over the vast scenery below. “It’s been so long, I guess I’d better keep training.” Shaking her head the small girl walks back over to the stone placing her hands on her hips. Cracking her knuckles she places her hand squarely in the centre of the rock. Pulling her palm back so that it lined with her torso Teayre lets out a breath thrusting the open palm forwards and striking squarely at the centre watching as the health trickles down a little bit more.

ID: 32493 BD:8 (6 + 2 ACC)
Rock: 44/50

Edited by Teayre

Removing her palm from the centre of the rock, a smirk coming to her face as she saw a small crack starting to appear Teayre turned around and sat down breathing gently her back to the rock. As her eyes fluttered closed her mind travelled back to the first time she had visited this floor. A soft blush came to her cheeks as the soft sweet subtle scent of the flowers came back to her mind. “High Fields. I wonder what he’s up to now, my Callie-kun.”

ID: 32508 BD: 5 (3 + 2 ACC) [+1 to Next BD]

Edited by Teayre

Her eyes flying open Teayre spins round the back end of her foot smashing into the rock. Kicking off the boulder she jumps up landing. “Right let’s get this thing destroyed.” Cracking the knuckles of one hand and then the other she prepares herself for her next attack clenching her fist and raising her middle finger’s knuckle so that it stuck out slightly. As she flexed her muscles her fist flew forwards smacking into the rock caused a small indent. “I should of got a damage buff potion from an alchemist or something, oh well too late now.”

BD: 1

Edited by Teayre

“Tch. No real damage?” Looking the rock over again Teayre saw that her last two attacks had actually done no damage. Her teeth gritting the small girl begins to pound the rock with her fists.  The bottom of her hand collided with the rock stopping all her momentum. Letting out a small gasp Teayre looks up to see the health bar of the rock, her heart pounding as she sees the green has moved slightly further away from the end.

ID: 32662 BD: 10 (nat) {+2 Damage]

Rock: 40/50 4 Damage (2 + 2 Crit)

Edited by Teayre

As she sees that the rock’s health has another chuck missing Teayre smiles. The health bar for it was now one fifth empty. Looking down at her hand she flexes it slowly. “So what other attacks are there for a hand to hand combat... I’ve done a standard straight punch, a more specific punch, a hammer fist and a kick. Guess I’ll try this one now.” Once she stretched her arms across her body Teayre lets her fist fly as a backhand into the rock. Dislodging the debris from her last attack that fell to the floor and dispersed.

ID: 32663 BD: 10 (Nat) [+2 Damage]

Rock: 36/50 4 Damage (2 + 2 Crit)

Edited by Teayre

Her smile widened as she saw another small chunk of the rock’s health go down. “Nearly half way, Okay Teayre let’s keep this up. When I finish training I can show Calnus how much I’ve grown.” Whipping her hair back Teayre brought her fists in front of her face and let her left hand go in a hook punch and then spinning with it her elbow collided with the rock. “Come on! Die you rock!” Stepping back she found herself blushing. “I just yelled… at a rock.” Sighing she put her face into her palm.

ID:32664 BD: 4 (2 + 2 ACC) [+1 BD on Next Roll)

Rock: 36/50

Edited by Teayre

Lifting her head out of her palm Teayre stares at the health of the rock and sighs. “It was cause I shouted wasn’t it?” Shaking her head the young girl steps back a few paces. Stretching her fingers out she runs towards the rock pushing off the ground with her back foot she leaps into the air. Spinning as she begins to come back down Teayre solidifies her outstretched fingers as she smashes them into the rock. Landing she looks over at the health bar of the rock, her teeth gritted again.

ID: 32666 BD: 9 (7 + 2 ACC)

Rock: 34/50

Edited by Teayre

Slowly Teayre relaxed the tension from her muscles breathing heavily. Bending her fingers slowly so that the tips met the join between the finger and palm. She tensed her hand and thrust it forwards into the rock. Some small bits of rubble fell from the huge boulder. Tensing her other palm in the same manner the red head repeats the action, then she does it again with her right. Then her left. Slowly picking up speed as she alternates between palms. As she stopped her whole body quivered. A bead of sweat dripped down from her forehead, reaching a hand up the girl wipes it away before flicking her wrist to the ground.

ID: 32763 BD: 7 (4 + 2 ACC + 1 LM)

Rock: 32/50

Edited by Teayre

Nodding slowly to herself as she sees that the health of the rock has faded slightly Teayre begins to spin her right heel coming off the floor as she smashes that into the rock. Using her leg as a lever she flicks herself up into the air spinning and brings her left knee into the rock as a point. Keeping her momentum going Teayre places her hands on the rock continuing her ascent and spins at the top as she comes hurtling back down with an axe kick to the centre of the solid earth. Huffing she falls to her hands and knees whilst she regains her breath.

ID: 32764 BD: 10 (Nat) {+2 Damage]

Rock: 28/50 4 Damage (2 + 2 Crit)

Edited by Teayre

Looking up Teayre eyes the health bar squinting unable to determine if she had managed to lower it anymore at all. Bending her arms she forces herself back onto her feet. Smacking her palms together with her fingers interlocking Teayre pushes her fingers back cracking her knuckles before dashing towards the rock and simple back handing it. A smirk came to her lips as she felt a slight shudder through her body and feet. Rocking her head back and forth stretching out her neck the small girl returns her eyesight to the health bar trying to make heads and tails of it.

ID: 32765 BD: 9 (Nat) [+1 Damage]

Rock: 25/50 3 Damage (2 + 1 Damage)

Edited by Teayre

Noticing it had finally dropped down to the halfway mark Teayre let herself smile briefly before turning to the left so that her side was face on to the rock bringing her knee up she unleashes the coiled muscles slamming it into the rock. Holding her breath as she slowly places her foot back on the ground Teayre follows the kick up with yet another punch this one landing directly where her kick did. “Come on Teayre, let’s finish this rock up and move on to the other areas that you are going to train in. There’s still the Hoya quest and Guardians of Fire to do.”

ID: 32768 BD: 10 (nat) [+2 Damage]

Rock: 21/50 4 Damage (2 + 2 Crit)

Edited by Teayre

Swallowing the red head began to up her assault on the rock, this time she began a slow series of open handed strikes. First she would strike with the palm of one hand, then a spin and a chop from the other hand. Continuing the spin to a full three hundred and sixty and a paw strike before changing momentum and direction a striking with a single finger into the same precise spot. “Damnit you rock just vanish already.” The girl mutters to no one in particular. “I should be done here soon with any luck.”

ID: 32770 BD: 10 (Nat) {+2 Damage]

Rock: 17/50 4 Damage (2 + 2 Crit)

Edited by Teayre

Withdrawing her finger from the small hole she had made Teayre glances up at the health bar it had dropped quite significantly.  Bringing her right hand up in front of her so that the palm faced her Teayre reached her left hand around her the back of it and placed her right thumb in between her left index and middle finger. Her left thumb on the back of her right hand she gently twisted easing the muscles in her wrist. Repeating this for her left hand the girl then shook her wrists off. Standing with her feet shoulder width apart Teayre squatted as if she was riding a horse her hands in fists underneath her armpits as she began to punch the rock in front of her in canon.

ID: 32771 BD: 4 (2 + 2 ACC) [+1 BD Next Roll]

Rock: 17/50

Edited by Teayre

Watching as some more debris fell away, Teayre felt her smile grow. “I’m gonna show him how powerful I am. Calnux Hevrex you hear me! I’ll show you!” In her elation the red head rushed forwards with a punch however lost her balance and head butted the rock instead before falling back onto the ground and landing on her bum. “Gah!” Blushing the small girl looks around making sure no one saw what had just happened. Although she was certain a soft snigger had come from somewhere. Quickly put one foot over the other Teayre turns around and performs a reverse kick on the rock leaving her foot in contact with the surface and twisting it slightly before returning it to the ground.

ID: 32772 BD: 1 [+1 Next BD]

Rock: 17/50

Edited by Teayre

Sighing to herself Teayre closed her eyes, the damage she had just put out onto the rock had started to fall off quite drastically. “Almost like an immortal object aren’t you, no matter I’ll see those crystals of yours.” At this moment the NPC came out of his hut carrying a small tray with two cups of tea on it. Offering one to Teayre he smiles “You’re making good progress, you should be done by nightfall if you keep it up at this rate.” Sipping the tea Teayre looked at the sky quickly and saw that the sun was over halfway through its rotation. “Thank you for the tea I’d better get back to work.” Heading back on over to the rock Teayre kept her fingers tight together and began to slash at the vertical centre line of the object.

ID: 32773 BD: 10 (7 + 2 ACC + 1 LM)
Rock: 15/50 2 Damage

Edited by Teayre

As she finished slashing the girl took a couple of deep breaths before deciding to use her knuckle punch again. Sticking her middle finger’s knuckle out slightly she calmed her breathing as she smashed it into the same centre line she had been slashing at with her fingers. As she made contact Teayre closed her eyes before ever so carefully peeking out from beneath them her eyes flicked up to the health bar, a glimmer in them as she prayed for the bar to be even smaller than before. Tutting briefly before shaking her head Teayre let loose a few more standard punches on the rock.

ID: 32774 BD:8

Rock: 13/50 2 Damage

Edited by Teayre

As some more dust rolled down the rock Teayre paused for a moment. The physical effort starting to get to her. Dropping to one knee and breathing heavily the girl started talking to herself. “Come on Teayre, get up. You can do this. If Cal managed to destroy the rock you will be able to no problems.” Quickly rising her knee came up to meet the rock as she kneed around the whole rock with alternating knees using the force of each strike to keep her moving around the object. As she skidded to a halt where she originally started Teayre added one last strike to the rock a simple right roundhouse kick.

ID: 32775 BD: 1 (+1 BD Next Turn)

Rock: 13/50

Edited by Teayre