[PP-F4] Feeding a Meativore (Flints) - Complete!

Mixing Drinks

• ID: 32832
  • CD: 4 (Poorly Mixed Drink) [Purely an RP Flavor Roll]

Endilix walked into the kitchen, and came back with a couple bottles of alcohol and some juices. He figured Flints seemed to like alcohol, so thought this might work. Maybe it's a bit early to be drinking, but whatever. Let's just have some fun while we can. Endilix grabbed a glass and started to mix the drink, but he didn't really know how to portion these types of things well, and so the drink came out terribly unbalanced. He frowned at it, but gave it to Flints anyway, hoping that she didn't hate it too much. "I, uh, hope you like it. I have no idea how well I did that."

Edited by Endilix

Flints laughed watching Endilix as he brought her a mixed drink, her eyes glowed and a wicked smile spread across her face. 

"Well now I think you know me a little too well!" She giggled as she took the drink as she took a deep swig of it she tasted more alcohol than juice which she really didn't mind. She preferred stronger spirits anyways. She smiled up at him and closed her eyes breathing out quickly after drinking it pushing the firey feeling out of her mouth. She loved that part of drinking the most. 

"This is the best day ever!" She winked. "So now make yourself one and we will get this ball rolling! Wanna play a game?" She laughed. Not sure what they could play but eventually she would think of something. Her tolerance was pretty high so she felt this would be a walk in the park. 

Endilix was a bit surprised that she had just gulped down the alcohol. He wasn't entirely sure that he had made it correctly, but she drank it like it had been. He supposed that was a situation where people just enjoyed different things. Endilix gave a shrug and decided to do as the woman wished and mixed himself a drink, as well as another for her. He took a drink of his own, and found it in poor taste. He wasn't sure how Flints was able to drink it. But he shrugged and just took sips to feel the warmth of the alcohol. "A game sounds fun," he said, already liking the way the day was starting.

And so, Endilix and Flints would play a game, probably get drunk, and who knows what else would happen. But that is a story for another day.

Thread Complete!

• Endilix
    • +200 Col
    • +1 SP (Thread)
  • Flints
    • +200 Col
    • +1 SP (Thread)