[PP-F2]Long Live the Queen - Guild Quest

Mack stood in the main Portal Plaza of the city of Urbus on the second floor of Aincrad. The day's objective was to push a few of the lower leveled members of the Crimson Blades through a quest that involved killing the Wasp Queen. Mack expected that those two Blades would be able to handle the field boss without his intervention but, just in case, the massive Grandmaster was standing by with Invictus to decisively one hit the beast if it came down to that. With two beefy arms crossed over his expansive chest, Mack waited still and quiet for the two Blades to show up so that they could begin clearing the quest. Or, more accurately, so the two of them could kill the beast while he farmed the surrounding trees for crafting materials.

"Floor 2,Urbus." Lawfer stated as he was engulfed in light and lifted off the ground. As his feet touched back down, he could see the small town of Urbus. It lacked the hustle and bustle of the town of beginnings but it was still busy in its own right. "Time to find the big guy." The golden haired spear man stated to himself as he reached up with his right hand and initiated the interface. Selecting his map, he searched for his guild-master. The man was hard to miss with his crimson hair and large body, "There he is, " he commented as he closed his interface and turned around. His boss had been standing behind him the whole time. "Well hello Mr Slave driver." Lawfer stated with a slight chuckle. "Looks like i'm the first one here, does that mean I get a bonus?" He asked sarcastically as he walked up to the monster of a man. 

OOC: Looks like we’re the only two. No one else joined in. *shrug*

“You’re already using some Guild equipment,” Mack said in reply to Lawfer’s comment about a bonus. “If we’re ever going to become the largest and most fearsome Guild in all of Aincrad then it’s going to be necessary for us to stop paying bonuses and start saving up col. I priced out a castle, you know how much castle’s cost,” Mack asked, arching a ginger eyebrow at Lawfer from beneath the deep hood of his gold trimmed crimson hood. “A lot, a lot more than we have at the present. So, that means more questing and more work. Since you seem to be the only one interested in tagging along today, I think we’ll go ahead and get started,” Mack concluded, lacing his fingers together and cracking all of his knuckles before he reached up above his left shoulder and wrapped a hand around the haft of Invictus to free the weapon from its scabbard at his back as he began heading in the direction of the massive wrought iron gates that led from the city.

"Well I could always just strip out of the armor and walk around half naked if you really want to see that." Lawfer replied as he laughed, it was true that he was borrowing guild equipment but that is what it was there for. He as a little bummed that there wouldn't be a bonus, but he knew that he would be able to get a fun little potion at the end of the quest. It mattered little though, the spear bearer had already figured out the best way to rake in the cash. "Hey boss man! What is your current best AOE damage?" the golden haired halberd slinger asked as he followed Mack through the gates. "So how much is this exuberant amount? I have been farming a lot lately and I have had a lot of success." He paused for a moment, as he reached up and grabbed the handle of his Lawbreaker. Slinging it over his shoulder much like his guild master he grasped the hulking beast of a halberd in both hands. "If I have a number, I'll know what to shoot for." 

“I’d just as soon you kept your clothes all on, though I imagine that Opal would take you up on the half-naked offer,” the red-headed guild master said, quirking an eyebrow at Lawfer in reference to their recent run in at Zelrius’ birthday party. He’d already seen Opal mostly naked and had no real desire for a repeat performance of that either, not that she wasn’t nice to look at but he doubted that Piera would approve of such things were word to somehow reach her. “My best AOE at the moment is 48 alpha, assuming I don’t land a critical hit,” Mack continued, leading Lawfer out into the forest proper and off in the direction of where the queen wasp made her nest. “And, the way I see it, we’ll probably need around a hundred thousand col for the guildhall that I’ve got in mind.”

Lawfer couldn't help but chuckle at his boss man's comment. "Oh ok... if you insist." The golden haired, blue eyed man stated in a sarcastic tone. He had purposefully stopped there, he wasn't one to bring up the women he's seeing so casually for comedic purposes. "48 hmmm.... Too bad it wasn't a tad higher for farming multiple mobs fast." He commented as he followed his guild leader. As he listened to the cost, he was a little surprised that if would cost as much as it did. "Hmmmm... Well I'll make a proposition with you. If I can come up with half of the Col, I get to put a Plaque in the guild hall that says, 'Lawfer's The Greatest' and I get first dibs on my room. That work?" Lawfer asked with a devilish smile. He had known a great way to harvest col and wanted to invest it in the guild.

OOC: Let me know when you want to start spawning beasties. Between both of our AOE's we can slaughter a world's worth of Mats.

"If you come up with that amount of col, it means you've obviously been working hard. Therefore, you'd almost certainly have to be at least a Field Commander, if not a Council Member. So, yes, you can have a plaque but I get to dictate what it says and you can have first crack at any room other than those belonging to Council Members," Mack said evenly, an offer that he felt was more than fair. For the next few minutes they traveled in silence before Mack broke it once again to ask a question that he wanted answered. "Are you seeing Opal," he asked at last. "I don't ask to be nosy, I don't care who you date. But, if you are there is some information that you should have and I would ask you to pass it on to her."

(OOC: Ready when you are!)

The golden haired Lawfer chuckled at the man's response to his proposition. "Sounds good. I'll transfer more col over to you when I get a chance. But i'll still be bugging you for 'Lawfer's the Greatest!' to be the verbiage." he said as he chuckled once more. As they walked a few minutes further into the forest, Lawfer was slightly taken aback by the mans question. "Out of respect, I don't normally talk about my relationships Mack, but if its to pass on a message.... I see her often enough to pass on a message for you... And you can trust that it won't go beyond the three of us." he paused momentarily. The spear bearer more often than naught was tried never to be serious, but this occasion it called for it. "What do you need me to pass on?" He asked his guild leader with clear eyes. Running his fingers through his hair, he was a tad curious about what kind of message it would be.

Edited by Lawfer

"It's information of a private nature," Mack said in a low tone in answer to Lawfer's posed question. If Lawfer and Opal weren't seeing one another in a romantic capacity, then the message was none of the blonde spearman's business. If, however, Lawfer and Opal were seeing one another then what Mack had to say was, potentially, of importance to both of them. Given that the two of them were, currently, out in the middle of nowhere looking for the queen wasp of doom it was as good a time as any to speak privately with Lawfer and let him know what was up. But only if the blonde man was seeing Opal. "If you're not seeing Opal, then what I have to say doesn't concern you. If you are, then it does," the Grandmaster said simply, shrugging his shoulders.