[F1-PP] Going On A Boar Hunt (Lee)

Miriko wanted to fight some boars. No one knows why this thought ran through her head. Miriko was always thinking of something. Always. Her brain was like a busy city. With sword equip, The short brunette walked off towards the green fields of floor 1. Hmmm maybe I should find someone to fight with, It will make things easier. I might even make a new friend. Miriko looked up to see that the sun was bright and not a cloud was to be seen on this splendid day.What a nice day to hunt. The girl wandered around like a lost puppy, looking for a player who was interested in slaying some boars. She was however declined many times There has to be someone that will hunt with me. Miriko came up to a tall player. "Excuse me sir but would you like to companion me on a boar hunt? Im sure it will be fun." Miriko grinned, causing dimples to form on her cheeks. "My name is Miriko by the way" Miriko held out her slender hand for the player to shake. She again looked up at the player. This player had dark hair and green eyes. Miriko was praying on the inside. Please say yes, I just want to fight some boars. 

Edited by Miriko

Lee had come to the first floor yet again for what reason, he wasn't sure. It was just something he found himself doing on more than one occasion though he would usually leave by the end of the day with nothing really to show for it. Though it would seem that today might end on a different note as he was standing there, he was approached by a player that would later introduce herself as Miriko and wondered if he would accompany her into the fields. He would blink several times before then giving way to thought as he would then nod his head in agreement "Yeah, I think I can totally be up for that." He would then open up his menu and send her a friend invite.

Lee Has Sent Miriko a Friend Request

Lee would then continue "I'm Lee by the way. Nice to meet you Miriko."

Yay, He said yes! Miriko opened her menu and pressed accept on Lee's friend invite. "Well Lee, nice to meet you too. I like the name lee, I dont think I have ever met someone with that name in the real world." Miriko shut her mouth. She could ramble on for ages but she didn't want to bore Lee to death. "Oh well, I better stop talking, Are you ready to go on a bear hunt Lee?" Miriko grinned like she usually did and pulled out her sword. "I haven't fought anything in ages and I was drawn to the feeling of killing something. Wow I feel like a murderer." She giggled. There was no way that Miriko could kill anything other than a mob in SAO. No way at all.

Lee was pleased that his request was accepted and listened as Miriko told him that she had never met anyone in the world outside of SwordArt Online that had his name to which he would nod firmly and positively "That's actually a positive in my opinion, makes me like a collectible." Lee would then listen to her as she talked about stopping the talking and moving on to the killing of monsters to which he would take the shield from his back and raise it in agreement "Ready and prepared." She would then go on to say how she just felt like ending the life of something and boar seemed like the perfect victim to which  he would comment "Well, we all have those little secrets. A little bit of murder never hurt anyone. Kill, yes. Hurt....Meeehhh."

Miriko giggled. Lee is one funny guy "Well lets go on this boar hunt shall we? There is a certain place where you can find heaps of boars. I think its this way" She motioned her hand to follow and started to walk out towards where boars usually spawned. She stopped and held one hand to the top of her head to block out the sun. "Usually there are heaps of boars around here. I wonder where they are." The brunette continued to walk in another direction on the green fields when she suddenly stopped. "Bingo" A few meters ahead of them was a boar. "Oi Lee, I found one." She called out. Her slender hand gripped her sword. I haven't fought anything in ages. I cant wait. 

Lee would nod in agreement that the boar hunt should commence and it would seem that Miriko knew just the place to go to find these boars which made it all the easier for them. As she motioned for him to follow in her footsteps, he would do just that with his shield ready and with a pleasant view of things for the day. Once they got to an area where she deemed acceptable, she began a visual search for the boars to which Lee would do as well, raising his free hand up to block the suns rays till the came upon the boars Miriko mentioned. Lee would snap his fingers and point at the boar "Target sighted!" He would then draw his sword and turn his attentions to Miriko "You want to try for first hits or shall I?"

Lee:
HP: 24/24 

Caliburn = Sword (BLED+2; PAR+1) Activated on a roll of 9-10 with one slot, or 8-10 with two slots. Removes 4 more points of damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob; Removed enemy action for 1 turn afterwards on a roll of 9-10. Removes evasion properties from opponent while paralyzed.
Pridwen = Shield (PAR+1; THRNS+2) Removed enemy action for 1 turn afterwards on a roll of 9-10. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified). Removes evasion properties from opponent while paralyzed; Deals (2 x 2) damage when Mob die/Enemy BD is a 6-8 after any modifiers such as evasion (modified)
Plate Armor = Armor (MIT+3) Removed 9 points of damage from every hit to you. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.
TOTAL MIT = 19

Miriko:
HP: 18/18

Boar01
HP: 4/4

ID: 32902

BD: 7 Hit

MB: 2 Miss

"Oh I will" Miriko gripped her sword even tighter. The boar must have seen them because it started to look in their direction with a evil look in its eyes. "Well look at that, It's seen us." She glanced at Lee. "Well, I will make the first move." Miriko walked up to the boar. The boar, sensing danger, charged its head in Miriko's direction. Miriko easily stepped out of the way and sliced the boars side with her sword while it charged past her. "Well that was an easy first move." The brunette giggled, while keeping her eyes on the boar. "Its your turn Lee." 

Lee:

Miriko:
HP: 18/18 Hate:1

Boar01
HP: 3/4 -1

Lee would nod in agreement as Miriko wished for first strikes to which he had no problem in giving. As she called out that it took note of them, Lee raised his shield just a bit higher in anticipation but as she struck the boar, he was reminded just where they were. Lee would draw his sword from the sheath on the inside of his shield and as the boar charged at him, He would slash at the monster but as his sword cut through the air, it would hit only that, air. Lee would blink several times and laugh hesitantly "Well, that was anticlimactic as I could have possibly foreseen." Lee had no actual strength but he did know that given the area and the circumstances, he thought that this might end up being a really fun day.

ID: 32903
BD: 3

Miriko watched intently watched Lee make his attack. Surprising, the tall player missed. "I bet you will hit it next time." Miriko grinned. I guess Its my turn. Miriko watched the boars moves. Trying to get the right timing. The brunette swung her sword, just hitting the boar. However the boar swung its head, catching Miriko and flinging her away. Miriko hit a tree and fell to the ground. Miriko groaned and got up from the ground. "Ouch" She grumbled. "My timing was wrong." The short girl steadied her stance and gripped her sword ready for the next attack. "Its your attack Lee" She called out. Miriko's amber eyes watched as Lee made the next attack. 

ID: 32907

BD: 7 Hit

MB: 9 Critical Hit

Lee:

Miriko:
HP: 14/18 -4 Hate: 2

Boar01
HP: 2/4 -1

Lee laughed and raised his shield arm up to tap the side of his head and speak "You'd be surprised at just well I can't hit something. You've got more faith than I do, I can say this much."  Lee would then watch as Miriko would land yet another strike on the boar but this time around, the boar would lash out and strike at her hard. At the mention of bad timing, Lee would raise a hand "Hey, look at the bright side.." Lee would move closer to the boar and thrust at it with his blade but once again, air and opportunity would be the only things that would greet him as he would continue with a hesitant laugh "...you are still doing far better than me."

ID: 32909
BD: 4

Miriko stood and watched Lee. "Pretty ironic that you have better armor and sword while I just have my starting sword." Miriko laughed. "I thought you would be the one making all the hits. Its my turn again. The boar suddenly out of nowhere charged at Miriko. "Oh shoot." She quickly jumped before the boar could hit her. The brunette hit the ground and quickly spun around, bringing her sword with her, hoping to hit the boar. However, her blade only hit air. "looks like your bad luck has rubbed off on me." Miriko spoke as she walked back. "Hopefully you will catch my good luck." She giggled. "Your attack next Lee." Miriko again watched Lee's attack, praying that he could hit the boar. Come on Lee, you can hit it. 

ID: 32910

BD: 3 Miss

MB: 4 Miss

Lee:

Miriko:
HP: 14/18 Hate: 2

Boar01
HP: 2/4 

Lee let out a defeated sigh as Miriko spoke of the equipment between them and how she would have assumed he would be better. "I would have thought hitting wouldn't be a problem but the game just isn't in my corner most of the time." He watched as she dodged the attack of the boar and went to strike at it but her sword stuck air as she told him of his own bad luck finally kicking in and effecting her. "Sorry bout that but let's see if I can get something!" And with that, he would slash out at the boar and his blade would cut along it's side. It wasn't as hard as he had hoped but it was better than nothing "YES!" He would yell but then quickly recover his composure. "I hit it." He would nod to her in a nonchalant manner "Now you can have your luck back."

ID: 32911
BD: 7
DMG: 1

Miriko watched it awe as Lee finally hit the boar. "Yay, you finally hit it." She grinned. It was the brunettes turn again. I need to get the right timing this time. Hopefully. Due to Lee's last attack, the boar was now even more agitated. Miriko went to hit the boar, however, it dodged and then rammed the girl again. Miriko cursed as she hit the ground again. "My timing is lacking today obviously. Lee, One more hit it should die." The short girl got up and grinned. Nothing was going to get her down today. 

ID: 33028

BD: 4 Miss

MB: 8 HIt

Lee:
HP: 24/24 Hate: 1

Miriko:
HP: 11/18 -3 Hate: 2

Boar01
HP: 1/4 

Lee was actually pretty ecstatic from actually hitting the creature. This was still far easier than when he had to fight in pitch black darkness of a cave. Though, that made him missing all the more...disappointing. Miriko cheering also was a pick-me-up as it made the failures less of a blow to his ego though, he wasn't sure if there was much in any world that would have the effect of lowering his own ego. Watched as Miriko swung to end the boar but it swiftly dodged and countered against her. He winced lightly as she then spoke of it needing only one more hit "Let's see if we can get that one hit in!" and to which he would raise his shield and charged the boar, thrusting his sword passed the shield and into the boar. The boar would jolt back and as it hit the ground, would burst into shards of sea green. 

Lee would raise his sword up into the air "One boar down!" He would spin around on a heel which was quite the site and in all reality, quite unneeded as the level of the boar was not anything to brag over though, it was still a good feeling.

ID: 33109
BD: 6
DMG: 1

"Well that was fun" Miriko giggled. She put her sword back in her sheath. The brunette wanted to recover some of her health before they found their next target. "So Lee, What made you come to Sword Art Online?" Miriko asked as she sat down on the grass. Her body ached from the boar tossing her around. Stupid boar. Her fingers wrapped around pieces of grass and started to pull it out of the ground, causing the pieces to pixelise into the warm air. This oddly reminded her of school back in the real world where she would pull out the grass when she had classes on the oval. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. A couple of players I know have pretty sad backgrounds." 

Lee nodded in agreement at the statement of the enjoy-ability of their little excursion and would follow suit by putting his sword in its sheath on the backside of his shield. Then, came a question that would inevitably follow in any person's time in SAO of why they got into the game in the first place. Lee would watch as Miriko sat herself down and rightfully so. He hadn't taken any damage and he felt at fault for not due to his not making more hits so he did not mention it. She would then say that he didn't have to say if he didn't want too. He shook his head "Nah, it's okay to ask. My little sister had gotten the game and wanted to play with our older brother but he didn't have the time because of his job. So, I told her that I would play in his stead till he got home and so we started together."

He would pause "We were in the middle of fighting boars when the entire game was taken over and after Akihiko Kayaba told everyone they were stuck, she wasn't old enough to understand and...and..." He raised his hand up to his face and took a moment of silence before he placed his tall shield in front of himself and would cross his arms and lean on it looking down at Miriko "...and the lie detector said that was a lie." He would wave his hand slightly "But yeah, I have nothing special. It was a game, I wanted it, busted my @ss to pay for a copy for me and my girlfriend and started it up. To be completely honest..." He would look around, as if to make sure no one was around them to hear.

"I don't mind this whole 'trapped' part at all." He would then snap his fingers and point at Miriko "Now, it's your turn. What got you in the game and what do you think about our current new reality?"

"Nothing special huh? I guess everyone's background means something. Even if it just getting the copy casually." Miriko giggled, slightly teasing Lee. She pulled her knees close to her body. "Well my story? Mine isn't as simple as yours a guess. A bit personal but I'm happy to tell you." She put a slender finger to her lips. "Where do I start? Oh yeah, A couple of years ago, I was in a car crash. Lets just say that my whole family died, including my little sister and parents. I was the only one that survived. I was taken in by my foster parents. Long story short, I got this game to escape the cruel reality of the real world." She smiled. "I don't really mind being trapped in what some people would call a hell hole. It's better than out there." Miriko shrugged and got up. "I think my health is back up, Lets go find another boar or something." She mumbled 

Lee felt that his false past would ease up the joyful overtone that was seemingly already flowing quite smoothly and it worked for a small while. Lee's smile started t falter ever so slightly as she went on but he kept it on nonetheless though he was waiting for a that-was-a-lie that never seemed to come. Lee blinked several times at her "Well.....d@mn. I think you got me beat. I guess we're both just better in the virtual world." He took in a deep breath and as she spoke of her health being up and more boars to be dealt with, he would nod his head in agreement "Yeah, let's see if I can actually nullify that curse upon my self and let you take your luck back. I really need to get just a few more skill points and I'll finally have a skill that'll help me regardless of hits and misses."

He would pick his shield up and holster it in his arm "Ya know, I'm actually surprised. At the whole game thing we're in. I've always wanted something like this to happen ever since I can remember enjoying games and all in all, I'm not disappointed."

"Yeah, Keep your curse to yourself." The girl laughed. "I seriously need some skill points. badly." Miriko shrugged and picked up her sword. "Same here. I have always wanted to escape into a game. Well I guess some wishes do come true." She grinned at Lee. "The graphics also add to the experience. It feels more like a different world than just a game. Everything designed to perfection." The brunette sighed. Her amber eyes scanned the fields. He eyes landed on their target. "Bingo." She pointed the boar out to Lee "Its over there, You can have first hits."

Lee laughed as she agreed that keeping the curse of the unlucky hits out of arms reach was the best for everyone and that she too was in need of the points that were of skill. It was also a relief that he wasn't the only one to think that being in the game wasn't the end of the world. The game itself was even top notch in its graphics so it was as good of a game to be stuck in as they come. It was then that she spotted a boar and that she would let him have the first hit to which he would nod in agreement "Thank ya kindly~" He draw his sword from its sheath and tightened his grip on it and charged at the boar and with a mighty swing, his sword would cut into the boar and his sword would leave a long deep wound from the strike "Oh yes! That's the spot!". The boar aimed to attack after being stuck but the strike caused it to fall backward and its attack missed its mark.

ID: 33273
BD: 8
MOB: 5

Lee:
HP: 24/24 Hate: 1
Miriko:

HP: 18/18 

Boar01
HP: 4-1= 3/4 (BLED)