[F1-PP] Going On A Boar Hunt (Lee)

(OOC: Just relised that this will be my 250th post. Yay! :D)

"All good, I took the first hit last time." Miriko's amber eyes watched Lee hit the boar. "You hit it!" She giggled. "Well I guess that means it is my turn. I hope you have given my good luck back." Miriko gripped her sword, waiting for a free space. Now! The short girl jumped over the boar, quickly spun, bring her sword with her. However the boar just missed the attack. "Oh shoot, your bad luck hasn't left me." She laughed, backing away before the boar could get her. While she waited for Lee to attack the boar, She quickly tied up her brunette hair into a simple ponytail. 

ID: 33327
BD: 4 miss

Lee:
HP: 24/24 Hate: 1
Miriko:

HP: 18/18 

Boar01
HP:  2/4 -1 (BLED)

Lee was proud of his strike and more so on his appraisal of doing so from Miriko. He laughed slightly on the comment of hoping that she had her mojo back in order to hit the boar yet again. She lunged over the boar and swung her sword but it did not hit home as she had hoped and spoke of still having the bad luck. "I'm sorry, it's something that comes and goes and latches on to who it wants." He would then turn his attention to the boar and thought for a moment. He could either simply strike the boar down or let the bleeding take its toll. Lee figured that letting Miriko have the final strike wouldn't hurt anything either so he would lower his sword "You can have last dibs." It was then that the boar enraged itself and charged at Lee in full force.

The boar slammed into the shield with a critical attack but Lee remained in place with his shield at the defense while there was an energy coming from the shield that seemed to cause the boar from moving at all. It froze in place, paralyzed from the shields effect. "Got ya." The boar would be dead, one way or the other.

ID: 33455
BD: 6 (Not Attacking)
MOB: 10

Lee:
HP: 24-1= 23/24 Hate: 2
Miriko:

Boar01
HP: 2-1= 1/4 (BLED)

• 2 weeks later...

Miriko watched Lee block the boars attack with his shield. It was now her turn. "Last hit, I think the bad luck is gone." She giggled. Sword in hand, Miriko walked up to the boar and stopped a couple of meters away. She waited for the right moment. The boar ran at her however, Miriko easily dodged, moving to the side. "Not today boar, not today." She swung her sword, hitting the boar and ending its life. "Yep, bad luck is definitely gone." Miriko gave her sword a few more swings before putting it back into its sheath. "That was kind of fun fight. I kept missing but you did really good." Miriko smiled and sat down on the grass. 

ID: 35005
BD: 6 
MOB: 1

Lee:
HP: 23/24 Hate 2
Miriko:

Boar01
HP:0/4 -1 DEAD

Lee watched as Miriko took the last strike after saying the bad luck had faded away to which he would tap the end of his sword against the front of his shield in a clapping gesture "Yay for no more bad juju." He would watch the sword spin around and then she would place it into its sheath as she would sit down as to which he would raise his sword up and flip it upside down and release it into its sheath on his shield to which he would unhinge from his grasp. He would set its base onto the ground and cross his arms atop it as he took a more relaxed posture

"That was pretty enjoyable if I do say so myself. I lack in the..." he would lift his fingers to form air quotes "damage department." He would let his hands come back down to rest upon one another "I am aiming to be the tankiest player in this entire game. If I can keep myself alive, I can keep the ones I want to live alive as well."