[F1-Closed] <<Material Hunting>> Seul

It was in the middle of the day when Haseo came out from the safe zone that was called Town of Beginnings. Which is so far the only safe zone Haseo has discovered since he's never ventured out to the wilderness as he was going to spend his time hunting down some materials. Sure he could be hunting down monsters and such to level up while improving his fighting skill of using a curved sword. However after dealing with that quest of finding that medicine he decided that it wouldn't be best for him to venture out into the wilderness looking for a fight. So instead he decides to level up in a different manner by searching through the fields for materials while also avoiding the nearby monsters. So he was minding his own business, keeping a wary eye out on his surroundings to prevent any surprise attacks that the monsters seem to love to do when he has his back turned towards them.

Seul figured today would be as good a day as any to venture outside of towm in search of some crafting materials. Despite not having a profession, collecting mats coid still prove to be a valuable move at some other point down the line. Maybe he could pawn them off to some other player who happened to be lazy for some quick Col.   Or perhaps he could convince someone to forge him some new gear from whatever he found. Either way he'd still make a profit in the end. The fields were as quiet as usual, minus the occasional tussle between a player and a wid creature of course. Seul was perched atop a large stone, surveying the area for potential mat farming spots. What he found was much more interesting though. Across the field a male seemed to be on the hunt as well. Surely if he worked with him he'd be led to a prime gathering location. It was just a matter of time. Approaching from behind may not have been the smartest move, but Seul kept his distance and raised his hand in a wave to signal he meant no harm. "Um, hey?" 

Edited by Seul

Haseo would've looked up in response to the sound of the voice that came from a distance. As his eyes were looking down and at the nearby monsters to keep his distance. Now looking over his shoulder he sees that there is another player who practically has the same set of armor as he does. Which automatically signaled him that this player is just like him or maybe even a little stronger than he is. Hopefully at any rate for if he was to get into a battle with a monster he would have one hell of a time trying to be useful at anything. At any rate Haseo's movement halts to a stop as he turns to where he's still looking across his shoulder but this time its a bit comfortable for him to look. By habit of his, he lazily placed his left hand on the hilt of the scimitar while not gripping at the blade but still has his hand on it. "Can I help you?" He asked in a calm and nonthreatening tone to the male.

Edited by HaseoTOD

"It would seem that we're both out here for the same thing." He started. "If we joined forces we'd probably have much better luck than if we worked apart." The suggestion was a simple one but the ability to work with others was a treasured skill in the world of Aincrad. If they split their mats by the end of their search surely they both would've walked away with a hefty profit. It really was a winning situation on both their parts and Seul couldn't help but smile at the male while awaiting his response. 

Haseo pondered on the thought for a bit as he actually had never partied up with anyone. Granted he just started and already he came near to death once during that quest to get those plant mobs out of the picture. Plus if he's hunting for materials that's going to risk some attacks from other monsters in the field, its actually safer to be in numbers than being by himself. Though he never made any friends so he never bothered to ask anyone. Not seeing any harm in it, he nods his head in agreement. Though common knowledge in MMOs from Haseo's past experience before he came into SAO that things like these to happen is like an invitation to get killed by a player. However he believes it's just him being paranoid. "Yeah, that sounds like a reasonable way of getting things done. Whatever we find at the end of the day we'll split it up between us. Such as if we were to get a total of four, we would each get two. Not questioning your intelligence or anything, but its best to state these type of conditions from the beginning than to be caught in the middle of our progress."

It didn't seem like Seul had any problem partying up with random people. This was only the millionth time he had done it and he firmly believed it provided the fastest way toward meeting new allies. That being said, he hadn't ran into any who wished intentional harm upon him. At least not yet anyway. If he did, he figured he'd be able to talk his way out of it anyway. The rewards of approaching new people were proving to be more beneficial than detrimental. "Works for me."  He stated before opening up his menu only for a party invite to appear in the other player's field of vison seconds later.

Seul has invited you to his party!

Accept?

Yes ( O )            No ( X )

Haseo, upon seeing the screen, was a bit confused; not because he's dense or anything like that. He's just never seen an invitation to a party like this. so naturally it took him a second for his mind to wrap around it. He raised his hand and pressed the circle indicating that he accepts the invitation. "Okay, I didn't really see any good spots on my way up here. So if I was to have to guess where our materials would be located i'd say it'll be off roads; probably near the forest. We could head over there while we're still looking out for other materials that we might have come upon by chance."

"Sounds good to me feel like leading the way?" He had no problems relinquishing control of the group to the man as he seemed too have known what he was talking about despite being a little slow to figuring out the game's mechanics. He withdrew his dagger from its scabbard that was fastened on his belt. "I can use this thing to cut plants or smash open rocks or something. There have to be some mats around here somewhere."  

"Sure, though you seem to have more experience at this kind of thing than I do. Every time I go out to find materials I come up empty. But I think I have an idea where we can get some materials. I found a spot on my way back from a quest that looked a bit odd I guess to me. I don't know if it contains any materials, but its better than sitting around twiddling our thumbs I guess." Haseo responded as he would tap on the pommel of his scimitar. "Besides if we don't find anything then we can always find a mob or two and get the mats from them." With that being said he turns on his heel and would begin to walk towards this spot he spoke of while looking over his shoulder to make sure his new friend didn't get left behind. That would be a terrible thing for a party leader to do especially when he would actually appreciate some company as it can get a bit dull and boring around here by one's lonesome.