(PP-F5) Always a Bigger Fish (Persephone) <<Blood in The Sand>>(COMPLETE)

Jomei scratched at the hairs on his chin.. he had this potion in his inventory for quite awhile... he just happened to never seem to use it. Maybe he should change that some time.. being his armor was light and did not provide too much protection. He smiled at the girl as she thanked him again, calling him a life saver. "Of course we will do something to celebrate you winning the boss fight. Its just a shame I can't go with you guys." Jomei frowned slightly, "Honestly.. I did not want to go at the start.. but.. Lowenthal had originally asked me to go, and I wanted to be there to keep his stubborn ass from getting killed." he chuckled, "But... now he's changed his mind, and is going solo from Velvet.." he clenched his fist in slight anger at his friend. He noticed the tone in Persephone's voice had changed when she mentioned not dying, must have really been bothering her that she was going. He placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled, "Just remember what you did today. Try not to attack anything if you don't have to and stay alive." Jomei removed his hand from the girl's shoulder and walked past her, back towards the direction they came form, "Come on. Lets head back. Maybe we can find another quest or so to do, get you leveled up even more before you have to go." 

Thread Complete:

Persephone: +4 SP, +200 Col, +1 Sand Armor Potion

Jomei: +1 SP, +200 Col, +1 Sand Armor Potion, +1 Mat