[SP-F3] You Can Probably Use This <<Worn Out Welcome>>

Lawfer stood at the teleport gate at the snowy town of Snowfrost. "I should probably head down a level, the broker did say that I could find another quest down on Floor 3." The man said to himself as he mentally debated what to do for the day. It hadn't been too long since his last adventure, but he knew that he wanted to pull back his sleeves and get some work done. "Floor 3: Delilah Village." He stated as he was absorbed in light and lifted off the ground. Moments later, the mans feet touched back down and he reappeared in the quaint little town of Delilah Village. As of late, he had been spending a large amount of time on this floor. As he looked up, he could see dandelion seed dancing about. "Looks like that never changes." He stated to himself as his attention was drawn to a small shop that was described by his information broker. Making his way into the shop, a small bell sounded alerting the owner of his presence. 

"Well hello young man!" The shop owner stated. "My name is Griswold, and this is my beautiful wife Hanna. How can we help you?" He paused for a moment. "Looks like you are a heavy armor user, would you be interested in a custom made armor?" He asked.

Lawfer was puzzled at first, "Yeah sure I would be interested in some custom armor." "Well I can make you the finest armor around. It's called the Dragon Bone Cuirass, I'll even make it for you for free, but I need you to gather the materials." the hairy Griswold replied. "Well I do have a lot of materials, will these work?" The golden haired man stated as he raised his hand to enter his inventory. "For a normal armor, that would work out fine, but for this custom piece, I'm gonna need Dark elf blood to coat the armor after to give it all of its special properties. All you need to do is head into the forest of Wavering Mist and slay a nasty little dark elf and bring me back the material and I'll give you the armor." The overbearing blacksmith stated as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Lawfer nodded, it seemed like an easy enough quest. As he did, a quest acceptance request popped up. 'So this is the quest my broker was talking about.' He thought to himself as he reached up with his right hand and accepted. "I'll be back in a little, see you soon." The golden haired man stated as he turned and left the shop. As he made his way to edge of town, he readied his Halberd. 

Edited by Lawfer

The golden haired man had been booking it towards the Forest of Wavering Mist in an attempt to collect the precious material he needed to advance to the next stage of the quest. Before he knew it, he was being trailed by what seemed like NPC's but in all reality they were mobs. Screeching to a halt, dust kicked up under his feet. The four bandits, had surrounded the halberd wielding man. "Give us all your gold you filthy human!" one of the four yelled. "Try to take it from me." Lawfer casually replied as his Lawbreaker glowed as crimson as its tassel. As the four walked in, Lawfer released his Trip Expand>> sword art. Spinning like a top, the four bandits were cut to ribbons at the waist and throat. As they exploded into pixels, Lawfer laughed. "Next time maybe.." Sarcasm exuded from the comment. "Ok now back to it."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 61/61 
Lawfer EP 2/14
Sword Art Used- Trip Expand+AOE -12EP

Elf Bandit - -0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 2- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 3- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 4- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID:33284
BD: 10= [7+2] 9*6- 54DMG
MD: 8
LD: 3+2- +4 Materials, 

Edited by Lawfer

The warrior had made it deep into the forest at this point, aside from the general location of the Dark elf, he had no clue where he was going. He knew not to far to the north end of the forest, there was tomb that was guarded by strong Minotaurs. At this point in time, he wouldn't be able to tackle those monsters by himself. "I might as well try to the east, I haven't been there before." the lone spear bearer said as he corrected his course. The mist was thick, impairing his vision. Erring on the side of caution, he slowed his pace not wanted to be attacked with his pants down. The grass 'squished'  under him from the condensation caused by the mist. "Well... at least i'll hear something if its close enough." he said trying to amuse himself. 

<<Energy Regen +1>> 3/14 [1/3 for Full Bar] 

"GUhhhh!!!! Can't this forest be any less dreary!" The golden haired performer yelled as he made his way through the deep mist bank. "It's completely depressing." He continued changing to a mumble. Not only had he not found the lair of the dark elf, he wasn't able to find anything for that matter. He could only find tree after tree of nothingness. "At least on the fourth floor I was able to find materials." He said as he began to shake his head. The forest was quiet, the only sound that could be heard was the constant fall of light mist drops from the trees. "Come out come out wherever you are!" He yelled once more trying to draw out anything that might be lingering around.

<<Energy Regen +1>> 4/14 [2/3 for Full Bar] 

Looking up into the dark forest's canopy, Lawfer spotted an illuminated orb dangling from a tree. Lighting up his right foot, he push kicked the tree causing the orb to be knocked loose sending it falling down. Reaching out to catch it, the orb danced through his fingers and hit the ground causing the orb to shatter. "Ah crap!" The golden haired spear man yelled. "I really need to kill something now." He calmly said as he took a deep breath in. "Lets do this!" He began to run through the forest erratically yelling. "Come find me! Im right here!"

<<Material Gathering>>

ID: 33324  LD: 3+2=Fail

<<Energy Regen +1>> 14/14 [3/3 for Full Bar] 

Edited by Lawfer

"Get the human [censored]!!!" echoed around Lawfer. He had gotten what he asked for. He was surrounded once more. The bandits that he had dispatched prior seemed to have called in back up. Grasping the handle of his Lawbreaker, he slung it from the harness on his back over his right shoulder. "Well, lets get this over with." Lawfer said with a wicked smile. The polearm began to grow crimson as the speedy elven bandits circled him. "You guys never learn do you?" he stated. "Shut the f---------" the lead bandit stated as he was interrupted by the now spinning spear slinger. Lawfer had initiated his, <<Trip Expand>> which caused him to spin like a tornado, obliterating the bandits where they stood. As his rotating attack ended, he laughed. "Told you that you didnt learn."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 61/61 
Lawfer EP 2/14

Elf Bandit 5- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 6- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 7- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 8- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID:33336
BD: 9= [7+1] 8*6- 48DMG
MD: 9
LD: 4+2- +4 Materials

Edited by Lawfer

"Man... that skill always takes it out of me. I should probably lay low for a little and cover my tracks." The golden haired spear bearer said as he swung his halberd over his right shoulder and locked it back into his harness. Scurrying into a nearby bush, he knelt down. 'Those bandits probably aren't gonna let me off that easy until i get out of here. I need to find the dark elf before I get overrun.' he constantly thought to himself. Multiple elven bandits passed by, not suspecting him to be hiding in the bushes. Looking down, he found a recess in the soil that he could use as a hiding point. As he slid into it, he listened for the looming threat to pass by.

<<Energy Regen +1>> 3/14 [1/3 for Full Bar] 

Edited by Lawfer

'Would you look at me... I'm sitting in a hole under some bushes on floor 3... I really need to invest in some more armor skills, being like this i shouldn't have to worry about some silly mobs trying to wipe me out. I shouldn't waste my energy on trying to wipe out four mobs in one go...' Lawfer thought to himself as he laughed at his thoughts. He had always wanted to be able to lay waste to multitudes of enemies, but this was something else. He was a nuclear warhead of sorts, powerful enough to lay waste to everything in his path. But he also knocked out all of the power with his own attack. 'What the hell is driving into my back!' he thought as he reached back and pulled out a blue crystal. 'Nice!'

<<Material Gathering>>

ID: 33377  LD: 13+2=15  +1 Material

<<Energy Regen +1>> 4/14 [2/3 for Full Bar] 

Edited by Lawfer

A minute felt like an eternity as the golden haired spear bearer hid from the multiple mobs that searched the area. The noise quieted down and it seemed like the threat had passed. As he rolled out of his small hole of isolation, Lawfer stood and brushed himself off. "Looks like the coast is clear." He said softly, not wanting to disturb any mobs that may having been laying in wait for him. Reaching over his shoulder, Lawfer grasped the handle of his over-sized halberd and slung it over his shoulder. As he held it at the ready, the man continued to walk towards the east. His pace was slower than normal, he hadn't finished recovering enough energy to take on multiple mobs at this point. 

<<Energy Regen +1>> 14/14 [3/3 for Full Bar] 

Edited by Lawfer

"There he is! Get him." Could be heard from Lawfer's rear. The enemy mobs had spotted the golden haired spear totting warrior. "What took you so long?" The man asked as he turned to face the oncoming horde. Raising his Lawbreaker, he corrected his grip to put both hands on the handle, as he did the halberd began to glow crimson. "If you want to end up like the rest of your friends then come at me. You wont last more than a second." He rattled on trying to intimidate the bandits that had trailed him. As the four bandits descended, Lawfer stepped in with his left foot and swung his Lawbreaker. His <<Trip Expand>> activated and spun the man with his halberd leading the onslaught. The bandits erupted in blue pixels and evaporated. "I told you so." he said with a confident smirk. Not one monster on this floor could survive his brutal attack.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 61/61 
Lawfer EP- 2/14

Elf Bandit 9- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 10- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 11- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Elf Bandit 12- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID:33751
BD: 6= [7]*6- 42DMG
MD: 1
LD: 13+2=15   +4 Materials, +680 col

"Time to rest once more." the golden haired man stated as he sat down. This was hopefully going to be the last time that he had to deal with the bandits. By now he should have made distance from the entrance to not have any mobs following him. As he looked around he pondered what exactly had been going on. He started this quest on a whim and now he was being chased and hunted down by this floors set of bandits. "I wish i could actually catch a break for once." he said with glassed over eyes. "Just where is this stupid field boss." he asked himself as he raised up his right hand and open his interface. Looking at the map once more, he had become confused. 

Lawfer shook his head. He had no idea where the dark elf would be. "Gosh... I should have asked my info broker more about this stupid quest before I headed off." the golden haired man said to himself as he began to write in the sand. "Gah!!!" he yelled. As he stood up and scrapped the writing on the ground with his foot. "Maybe i just need to relax a bit. The Forest of Wavering Mist always messed with my head." he said to himself as he took a deep breath. "Lets just try to have some fun with it now that the bandits have lost my tracks." Looking at his opened map once more, he noticed a small black area he hadn't explored yet. "Looks like this will be the area I need to go to." 

The golden haired spear bearer had begun to trudge through the rough of the forest, normally he wouldn't have done such a thing but he needed to in order to get to a place that allowed him to fill out the last part of the map. If he was correct in his assumption, that's where the dark elf would be. "This would have been so much easier if those bandits didn't trail me. I would have been able to find this place much sooner." He said to himself as he pulled back the branches of the thick foliage. "At least this has been an adventure of sorts." He continued to speak to himself as if he was a different person. "I shouldn't bee too far off now."

As he trampled through the rich vegetation, the man had began to gain focus and purpose. The normally aloof man would be at the cusp of the darkness within a few minutes. Beads of sweat, poured off of his face. The condensation of the mist aided in that matter. "Even though this mist is thick, it doesn't hold a candle to dark caves that I could be in." he reassured himself as he came to a clearing. This was the clearing that was in his map, there was a small little camp and a young beautiful elf had taken up residence there. Slowing his pace, he hid behind a tree and surveyed the area. A loud crash was heard coming from the campsite. "HHHEEEELLLLPPPP!" echoed in the air. Lawfer watched as 4 wooded spriggans descended into the camp. "Ah Crap!" The man stated as he gripped the handle of his Lawbreaker and jetted forward towards the center of the camp.

Slinging his Lawbreaker over his shoulder, the Golden haired man initiated the charge sequence of his sword art. The over-sized halberd began to glow crimson as he slid between the elven woman and the four spriggans. "Not today guys..." He said with a smirk as he gripped his Lawbreaker's handle in both hands. Swinging as hard as he could, he initiated his <<Trip Expand>> sword art. The crimson glowing caused the man to rotate in circles like a twister. The crashing spriggans were cut to ribbons and exploded into blue pixels and evaporated in that order. As he turned to the woman he smirked, "You OK, Miss?

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 61/61 
Lawfer EP- 14/14

Spriggan- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 2- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 3- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 4- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID:33857
BD: 8= [7]*6- 42DMG
MD: 7
LD: 18+2=20   +8 Materials, +680 col

Edited by Lawfer

"Thha....thank you!" The elven woman responded as she stood to her feet. Her knees were shaking and she seemed like she was barely able to stand. "I'm Flekrad, I know that it isnt the prettiest name, but I was given it by my mother so I cant really change it." She said as she began to blush. "So what exactly happened? I thought most mobs don't interact with the NPC's on this level." The golden haired man replied as he reharnessed his Lawbreaker. The 'klink' sound could be heard from the impact. "Well, the monsters around here get tempted because I collect the herbs in the forest to make special brews that increase strength. They caught on awhile ago and I have been hiding ever since then."

As Lawfer listened to the story, he became very weary of it. 'Why would the monsters want to get a potion.... This is the first time I have ever heard about something like this.' he thought to himself as he continued to listen to the woman's story. "I was originally going to try to make it back to Delilah village, but i haven't been able to make it past the spriggans or the bandits. Can you help me?" she asked the golden haired man. He wasn't the kind of man to turn down a woman in need, but he was still uneasy of the situation. Lawfer had run into the bandits, and the spriggans before, however, they only would attack him if they were goaded on. "Hmmm... I might be able to help you out." He replied. "Thank you, thank you so much. You wont regret it. I'll make sure to take extra special care of you later." The elven woman responded. 

Something fishy is going on here. The golden haired spear bearer thought to himself as he watched the woman carefully. "What's the matter darling?" the elf asked as she walked closer to him. "Dont you want me? I know i'm an elf, but i promise I'll take real good care of you." She asked. 'This is really strange, NPC's dont normally act like this.' Lawfer thought to himself as he reached back and grasped the handle of his halberd. "You dont trust me? How could you? I'm just a poooor poooor girl that is stuck in this forest and you want to attack me?" the elven woman commented as her voice changed to a more demonic tone. "It's not that i dont trust you... It's just that i dont trust the situation." Lawfer responded as he looked at the woman. 'Something is definitely up.... I would have received a quest request.'

As Lawfer turned to the woman, he withdrew his hand from his Halberd. "Ok Ill Trust you. Just tell me which wa...." He said as his response was interrupted by an assault from no where. Three spriggans had seeped out from the shadows and struck the man. As he fell to his knees he grasped his Lawbreakers handle only to be kicked in the head by the woman. A shadow engulfed her, and gave her skin a dark hew. Lawfer watched as her name rearranged its self and changed colors. Flekrad.... to Dark Elf. It was so simple, the name had been reversed, the man thought as he stood up and swung his halberd wildly at the woman trying to counter. As he was surrounded he looked around. "Well looks like I found you Dark Elf... I didn't expect to be tricked though." The golden haired man stated as he watched his HP drain a little. "Well deary... you're going to die here do don't think you can get away."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 57/61 
Lawfer EP- 12/14
Sword Art Used- 

Dark Elf- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 5- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 6- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 7- 34/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID: 33906
BD: 3-Miss
MD: 8

Edited by Lawfer

As Lawfer grasped his halberd he smiled. The condescending remarks of the field boss meant little to him, he knew that the petty attack of the monsters on floor three would do little damage to him and even if he had to fight them one on one, his damage far exceeded that of the pitiful spriggans. His Halberd began to glow as crimson as the tassel that dangled from its head. "The only thing you miscalculated is that I am much stronger than all your friends... Deary. Now come come, I have a quest to finish up and you four monsters to kill." He said sarcastically as he danced around the four monsters strikes with ease. "Surprise attacks are the only way you can hurt me." He commented as he shifted his grip to both hands on the handle. "Time to die..." he said as he stepped in and swung his Lawbreaker. His <<Trip Expand>> activated and spun him like a top. The spinning man with the halberd spun several times making contact with each of the monsters. As they fell his loot screen lit up like a Christmas tree. "Thanks Deary." He said once more as he pulled up his interface. "Time to make it back to Griswold and Hanna." the golden haired man said as he began to walk towards the exit of the forest.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Lawfer HP- 57/61 
Lawfer EP- 1/14
Sword Art Used- Trip Expand+AOE= -12EP

Dark Elf- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 5- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 6- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit
Spriggan 7- 0/34 HP  9DMG  8Mit

ID: 33909
BD: 8= [7DMG]*6= 42DMG
MD: 2
LD: 19+2=21, +8 Materials, +680 Col, +1 Vial of Dark Elf blood

It had taken some time, but Lawfer had managed to make it back through the Forest of the wavering Mists unscathed by any monster attacks. He was happy that he didn't run into any unforeseen difficulties considering his EP bar was still completely drained. It had helped that his level exceeded most monsters on the floor, but there were always exceptions. As the sun touched his face, he smiled. It reflected off of his hair making him feel like Apollo. "Only a little further until I can turn this quest in." He stated to himself as he looked at the vial of dark elf's blood that had taken up a spot in his inventory. As he walked through the field of dandelions, he made sure to watch the petals dance in the sky. It was truly a remarkable site, once that he had never seen before in the real world. "Note to self... I need to find a home near something like this in the real world." he said with a smile. Of all the little things in life that needed to be experienced, this was one that he would need to do in person, not as an avatar in a game.