[SP:F11] - Refresher of the Basics. Grandmastering the Katana.

Entering Taft, Teayre looked down at her katana it started to feel light and easy to use. Slowly drawing it she looked along the blade and smiled. “Perhaps it’s time to run through the basics again. I’m sure I can find some easy enough mobs to take practise on.” Gently running her finger along the blades edge the small red head nodded before sheathing it and making her way to the entrance. The floor had become slightly busier than when she first came here a few more players bustled about and you could some of the clearing group training on the antmen that littered the floor.

Taking several breaths Teayre checked that her teleport crystal was to hand before stepping forward and out into the world her katana close by. “Remember go through the basics, let’s make sure the knowledge you have gained over these past few months has stuck.” Remembering when she first picked up her katana in Oikawa’s shop Teayre smiled it was beautiful back when she had Beleram such a fine eagle, even if he was a little useless. Her smiled faded as she found her first couple of mobs, a duo antman had started to scurry across the field towards her.

ID: 33471 BD: 10 (7 + 3 ACC) MD: 4(6 – 2 EVA)

As the antmen approached her the red head shook her head taking a couple of deep breaths as she drew her blade. Holding it to one side her eyes snap up as her opponents make their attack. The first one wielding a trident dives in towards her bringing the Oikawa Kanashiki up to block with the tip facing the earth. Catching the attack in between the spokes Teayre twists her wrists spinning the weapon away causing her first foe to stumble back a short distance.

As she had been focusing on her first attacker the other one had snuck up behind her. His straight sword at the ready he lunged towards Teayre. The girl after forcing the other opponent back spins on her heel her blade lighting up a golden colour as the Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma activates. Spinning Teayre so that the sneak attack misses her whilst the steel of her katana cuts deep into both of the antmen leaving the red damage line across them.

Teayre:

Health: 119/119 Energy: 26/27 (2 Used)

Antman 1: 8 DMG

Health: 36/44

Antman 2: 8 Damage

Health: 36/44

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33472 BD: 13 (10 + 3 ACC)[Bleed Activated] MD: 4(6 – 2 EVA)

Both of her opponents were facing her now. The trident wielding one charged forwards letting out a howling roar as he did so. Ducking to the left Teayre smacked him on the back with her katana as she did so her other opponent’s pincers clacked alerting the girl to his presence behind her. Rolling she gets up to see a sword being yanked from the ground. Grinning the girl ran in between then again spinning on her heel as her blade turns a golden red this time.

Slicing both the creatures Teayre notices her attack had critted both her opponents were now under close to half health and bleeding. Smiling she nodded reassurance to herself. “Guess I am remembering the basics, now what was the other basic Sword Art.”

Teayre:

Health: 119/119 Energy: 24/27 (2 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman 1: 10 DMG [Bleed 2/2 Remaining]

Health: 26/44

Antman 2: 10 DMG [Bleed 2/2 Remaining]

Health: 26/44

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33486 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC)[Bleed Activated] MD: 10(Nat)

Teayre’s confidence was quickly undermined as one of her foes darted in quickly and skewered her with its sword. Gasping as she was knocked back the small girl slid a few feet along the floor dust raising up around her. Her blade glowing she leapt to the side letting it carry her towards the Antman that wielded the trident. Making contact her blade knocked him high into the air. Rolling to the side the girl avoids another attack from the sword ant.

“Damnit. Teayre don’t get cocky, it’ll kill you and how will you face Calrex then!” Berating herself Teayre watched as the antman she’d knock up into the air come crashing back down to the earth. “Let’s get this finished.”

Teayre: 35 DMG (33 + 2 Crit)

Health: 84/119 Energy: 21/27 (4 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman 1: 12 DMG (8 + 4 Bleed) [Bleed 1 / 2 Remaining] Stunned (1 Turn)

Health: 14/44

Antman 2: 4 DMG (4 Bleed) [Bleed 1 / 2 Remaining]

Health: 22/44

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33495 BD: 6 (2 + 3 ACC +1 Concentration) MD: 5(7 – 2 EVA)

The antmen nattered something to each other before facing Teayre their eyes full of hatred. Sighing the girl raises her weapon in between herself and them waiting for their next attack. As they begin to move in Teayre finds she moves her body without thinking spinning as she would do for the sword art. Using this the girl avoids the thrust from a sword. Placing her hand on its back Teayre shoves the sword antman towards the one she had stunned. As she watched she saw more shards fall from them as her bleed effect wore off. The trident antman slowly shoved himself to his feet his weapon glowing as he darted towards Teayre.

This time she was ready using the Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma, Teayre dodges the three pronged attack that came towards her. The Oikawa Kanashiki glowing a brilliant gold again as it cut through the back of that antman and the front of the other. Both attacks nearly missed the red head took a deep breath as she focused her mind activating her <Concentration> skill to push her weapon just a little bit more true. Teayre smiled as she saw that their health bars were nearly empty. “Not long now Teayre, keep it up girl.”

Teayre:

Health: 84/119 Energy: 19/27 (2 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman 1:  12 DMG (8 + 4 Bleed) [Bleed 0 / 2 Remaining] (Stun Worn Off)

Health: 2/44

Antman 2: 12 DMG (8 + 4 Bleed) [Bleed 0 / 2 Remaining]

Health: 10/44

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33496 BD: 9 (6 + 3 ACC) MD: 1(2 – 2 EVA)

Breathing heavily Teayre watched carefully as her opponents start to close in on her. The one with the trident had slipped round behind her as she focused more on the one with the sword. “Come on, what’re you waiting for?” He lunged. His blade lighting up a brilliant green as he dived towards Teayre. A guttural hiss behind her caused the red head to turn and see another flash of green coming towards her. “Guess I’ve not really got much choice.” Closing her eyes for a moment Teayre takes a couple of short breaths.

As her eyes explode open Teayre ducks. Her hand reaching out letting her keep her balance. The weapons overhead missed her and both of her targets were stood next to her. Spinning as she stood up the golden glow of Tsumuji Guruma all too familiar now. Watching as one of her foes burst into the shards Teayre flicks her blade to the side as she eyes up the last antman.

Teayre:

Health: 84/119 Energy: 18/27 (2 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman 1: 8 DMG (8)   

Health: -6/44

Antman 2:  8 DMG (8)

Health: 2/44

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33497 BD: 9 (6 + 3 ACC) MD: 4(6 – 2 EVA)

Now with just one Antman left Teayre took a few steps back as she let her mind relax for a moment. Bending her front leg she rushes forward her katana swinging towards her foe. The antman blocked it easily causing her weapon to move a bit too far to the left. Recovering herself quickly both Teayre exchanged blows with her opponent each one trying to get a hit on the other. The antman overextended on one of his attacks stretching out a bit too far to Teayre’s right. Quickly stepping to the left the small girl takes advantage of the opening and brings her katana upwards straight into the chest of the antman. As she does so it glows golden with the activation of the Sword Art: Ukifune.

Teayre:

Health: 84/119 Energy: 15/27 (4 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman 2:  8 DMG (8)

Edited by Teayre

Thrusting the Oikawa Kanashiki into the ground Teayre sits down and leans back on her hands letting out a heavy sigh. “That didn’t go too badly, at least not for just using the most basic skills. I probably should have gone to a lower floor.” The red headed girl paused for a moment as she watched another player engage a couple of antmen a short distance in front of her. As his blade moved through them she smiled it looked very similar to a style she was used to fighting alongside, the player however was too far away to make out.

Teayre: 3 Health Regained, 1 Energy Regained, (1/3 Non Combat Turns Till Energy is at full)

Health: 87/119 Energy: 16/27

ID: 33501 BD: 10 [Bleed Activated, +2 DMG] MD: 1

As Teayre began to lean backwards out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of another antman charging towards her. Rolling to her right She grasps the hilt of the Oikawa Kanashiki whipping it up and runs to meet her next opponent. Chattering reached the red head’s ears as she got closer to the new threat. The antman that was charging at her this time seemed to be trying to call for aid. Her eyes narrowing as she let out a low breath sheathing her katana as she ran.

The blade began to glow a deep blue as Teayre activated her next sword art. Stopping so that she was double the distance of her blade from the charging bipedal ant. The blue glow intensifies as Teayre draws the blade with her right hand. Her left hand keeping the scabbard still. The tip flicks towards her new foe and it shoots forwards scoring a direct hit destroying most of its health pool.

Teayre:

Health: 87/119 Energy: 10/27 7 Energy Used, 1 Regened

Antman 3: 40 DMG (4x[8 + 2 Crit])[Bleed 2/2 Remaining]

Health: 4/44

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33504 BD: 6 (3 + 3 ACC) MD: 5(7 – 2 EVA)

The red head watched as her current opponent screamed in agony as her bleed caused him to burst into a wide range of pixels. The scream however attracted yet another target for her to fight. Keeping the Oikawa Kanashiki low as she aimed it at the new arrival she began to pace around it, moving so the sun was behind her. After doing so her opponent dived in to attack, parrying his first spear swing.

Teayre rolls to the left using her katana to reflect the light into his eyes as she swung upwards at him. Her Sword Art: Hi Ougi took over the blade glowing blue again. The upwards strike caught the antman on the chin, turning her blade over Teayre bring it straight back down before spinning and thrusting it through the Antman’s chest. Withdrawing it the girl takes a couple of steps back and eyes her target up.

Teayre:

Health: 87/119 Energy: 8/27 (3 Used, 1 Regained)

Antman 3: 4 Bleed Damage

Health: 0/44

Antman 4: 24 Damage (8 * 3)

Health: 20/44

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33621 BD: 7 (4 + 3 ACC) MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)

The remaining Antman eyes Teayre up diving towards her his sword held eye glowing blue as it surges down towards her chest. Lifting her katana Teayre blocks the blow getting shunted back several feet. Pivoting on her back foot the small red head ducks underneath another strike as it turns back towards her she slices upwards, knocking the blade high. Bring the Oikawa Kanashiki back down towards its sheathe Teayre lets out a soft breath before leaping back a short distance so that she is just outside the safe zone. Her katana glowing a deep blue, a smile coming to the girls face. “It’s Calrex’s colour.” Her weapon shot forwards the force of the strike piercing the antman’s heart causing him to shimmer and disperse into crystals.

Teayre:

Health: 87/119 Energy: 2/27 (7 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman 4: Tsuji Kaze (4 * 8) 32 DMG

Health: -12/44

Edited by Teayre

Retreating inside the safe zone Teayre sits down her back to the wall overlooking the fields in which she had been training. Her mind raced as she went over the techniques that she was using. “I’ve been doing okay so far, my footing has been a little off so I’d better remedy that when I next go out. “ Closing her eyes the girl replays her first fight in her head. “I guess I need to be quicker to avoid the attacks, then again my strikes were slightly off to. Just missed the vitals each time… Damnit!” Openning her eyes again Teayre stands and just leans against the fence that borders the safe zone.

Teayre: 6 Health Regened (Survival Skill, Forgot To Account for it earlier), 1 Energy Regen, (1/3 Turns to full energy)

Health: 93/119 Energy: 3/27

Edited by Teayre

Looking around she saw a couple of players looking at her weirdly shrugging she watched a few more take to the field and begin fighting. “So what about the second fight.” The image of the antman wielding a sword flickered into her mind. It had been quick that third antman. Her aim had been true striking the necessary vitals and activating the bleed from the Oikawa Kanashiki. With a smug smile on her face Teayre remembered how her swordsmanship had been perfect for the first mob. Frowning slightly she realised that is wasn’t quite perfect, the mob had survived the first strike allowing it to call another to come to its aid. Giving a heavy sigh she drummed her fingers on the fence.

Teayre: 6 Health Regened, 1 Energy Regen (2/3 Posts till Full Energy)

Health: 99/119 Energy: 4/27

“That fourth mob, he was a bit tricky… Luckily the bleed took care of the third one so I could focus my attention on him.” The scenes from her short training session flashed through her mind as quickly as the fights had started they were over. “I wonder… What if I twist the blade as I pierce the mobs would that allow me to do a touch more damage?” Shaking her head the girl immediately discounted the idea. “A little thing like that I wouldn’t get anywhere with, it might make the bleed go off more but then again numbers and statistics…” Continuing to shake her head Teayre straightens up and picking up the Oikawa Kanashiki and making sure it was settled in her sheathe. “Let’s try some more, see if I can use those basics for a little bit more technical stuff.”

Teayre: 6 Health Regened, 1 Energy Regened (3/3 Posts for Full Energy) - Energy Fully Regend.

Health: 105/114 Energy: 27/27

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33625 BD: 1 (Ouch) MD: 9 (Bigger Ouch)

As Teayre ran onto the field she looked around and spotted a lone antman, making her way over to him she drew her katana. Diving forwards the girl pauses for a moment as she begins to activate a sword skill the antman makes his move. The green light from his blade activates much quicker than Teayre’s can. The weapon caught her in the stomach causing the girl to fall backwards coughing. Her eyes flicking up to her health bar and seeing it drop dramatically her hand instantly goes to her Teleport Crystal. “No Teayre, let’s try and get through this, you’ve had worse.” Standing up Teayre shakes her head eyeing up her opponent.

Teayre: 34 Damage (33 + 1 Crit)

Health: 71/114 Energy: 25/27 (2 Used, due to Miss)

Antman:

Health: 44/44 

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33626 BD: 1 MD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

After standing back up the mob she was fighting wasted no time in starting its next attack, the jagged blade it wielded flashed a bright green as it dived straight towards Teayre. Activating her own swords skill Teayre opted for one of the lower level ones. Her katana glowing golden as it flicked upwards towards the ant. The red head twisted her hand and turned the blade to knock the antman’s away from her. Quickly swinging the Oikawa Kanashiki normally Teayre tries to catch the creature however it proves a touch too quick for her and parries her blow. A short back and forth exchange ensues between the two swordspeople.

Teayre:

Health: 71/114 Energy: 24/27 (2 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman:

Health: 44/44 

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33627 BD: 10 MD: 4 (6 – 2 EVA)

Her eyes flaring as her current foe seemed to be matching her for skill. “Guess I have to up the ante.” For a brief moment Teayre holds her weapon in one hand parallel to the ground at shoulder height. A silver glow began to coat the weapon as it signalled the start of a Sword Art. The mob quickly thrust towards Teayre, however for the girl her opponents movements appeared to be at a snail’s pace. Her arm arced the Oikawa Kanashiki down knocking the jagged weapon aside, before moving up and slicing neatly across the chest. Another strike followed Teayre moved to the right dodging it has her blade sliced the arm off of the antman. Ducking low a leg a red gash shone on the mobs left leg and then another one diagonally across its chest. Sliding her right foot forwards Teayre brings the Oikawa Kanashiki down straight through the centre of the mob.

Teayre:

Health: 71/114 Energy: 20/27 (5 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman: 50 DMG ((8+2) * 5 SA)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33629 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)

Just as she finishes up with her last mob another one comes charging towards her. Bringing her katana up she locks blades with the creature her teeth gritting as it begins to slowly push down on her. Taking a deep breath Teayre flexes her finger on the hilt of her katana as she does so the silver glow of a sword art activation shimmer along her sword and left hand. With a flick of the wrist she knocks the blade upwards before slashing the antman across the chest. As his weapon starts to glow green the girl quickly punches him before slashing again. This time the slash breaks the image of the mob in two and after a short moment bursts into crystals standing straight up Teayre sighs. Breathing deeply as she sees two more creatures approaching her.

Teayre:

Health: 71/114 Energy: 12/27 (9 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman 6: Ra Setsu, (6 * 8) = 48 Damage

Health: -4/44 

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33631 BD: 7 (4 + 3 ACC) MD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

As the two antmen approached her Teayre turned around spotting several more behind her. Slowly breathing the girl kept her katana low. One of them charged up a sword skill its blade glowing a bright green as it flew towards her, sidestepping Teayre parries a blow from another one. Ducking and weaving the girl manages to avoid the four pronged attack with ease.

Twisting her katana to one side Teayre begins to circle in a half-moon the Oikawa Kanashiki glowing silver. It took hold and moved her through two strikes each one a half-moon causing the red steel of the katana to slice through the antmen. Watching as they’re sent flying before dispersing into the shards Teayre takes a deep breath in and out as the Sword Art: Gen Getsu comes to a close.

Teayre:

Health: 71/114 Energy: 1/27 (12 Used, 1 Regened)

Antman 7: 48 Damage

Antman 8: 48 Damage

Antman 9: 48 Damage

Antman 10: 48 Damage

Edited by Teayre

Retreating to the safe zone again, this time backing away slowly her eyes scanning the horizon for any mobs coming her way Teayre leans against the fence breathing heavily. “Well I’m glad that’s over for now.” Flicking her menu up she reads through it, “I’ve got a few more swords skills to try out so I’ll do them in a minute I think. They’re much more complex ones it seems.” Dismissing her menu the girl closed her eyes resting her head forwards, “That… That tired me out.” Letting out a long yawn Teayre quickly covered her mouth with her hand her eyes darting around to see if anyone had noticed.

Teayre: 6 HP Regend, 1 Energy Regen (1/3 Posts Till Full Energy)

Health: 77/114 Energy: 2/27