[SP:F11] - Refresher of the Basics. Grandmastering the Katana.

“Right then, let’s go over my last couple of battles.” As she thought of the first battle in this leg of the training Teayre frowned. “I dived in trying to get a hit straight on the monster… Instead, I let it critical me from my rushing. I think I need to slow down a touch really.” The next set of movements that she’d gone through caused the girl to frown even more. “I slowed it down a bit but that made it more of a tete-a-tete.” Her fingers drumming on the fence as she scrunched up her face in though. “I wonder if that’s the case if I slow it down to speed it up…”

Teayre: 6 Health Regen, 1 Energy Regen (2/3 Posts for Full Energy)

Health: 83/114 Energy: 3/27

Edited by Teayre

Teayre was so preoccupied with running back through her past fight she didn’t hear the crunching of the boots that came up behind her. As the fence shook she took several steps backwards just out of the safe zone. Her hands twitched as his face came into view. The man’s rested on his own katana as he smiled at the girl, “Hello Narlia.” The young girl shook her head, the red locks flapping as she walked backwards. “No…. No… This can’t be happening…”

The man walked around the fence slowly approaching the girl, his cursor flashing green above him. His red hair gently wrapping around his face, highlighting the three scars across his left eye. His black cloak dangling from his shoulder connected by a silver chain across his chest. A simple white tunic buttoned halfway up giving way to a red sash tied at his waste and then beige trousers below. Teayre’s eyes moved over him as he ran the fingers of his right hand over the stump of his left arm. “Is that any way to treat your father, Narlia?”

Teayre: 6 Health Regen, 1 Energy Regen (3/3 Posts out of combat, Full Energy)

Health: 89/114 Energy: 27/27

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33712 BD: 10 Nat (rolling separately for Teayre & Her Father)

The man reached out to touch Teayre’s face and she batted it away from her. “Don’t you touch me.” Her eyes glared up meeting her fathers. “I can’t forgive you after what you did, in fact I’m amazed that your marker is green. How’d you do it?” The young red heads eyes were watering as she looked up. “You’ve done it before, you’ve killed before in the real world. You piece of crap you killed Liss!”

Her hand gripped the Oikawa Kanashiki, as she pulled it from her sheathe holding it to the side her head facing down. As she took a breath the girl dived straight into her father her blade singing as it sliced deep across his chest activating her bleed. Following the strike up Teayre lets go of her blade with one hand as she spins her fist landing straight into his chest, before she takes hold of the hilt again and slices upwards cutting her father a second time. Spitting on him she grins almost evilly as her cursor changes to orange.

Teayre:

Health: 89/114 Energy: 18/27

Teayre’s Father: Ra Setsu 60 DMG (6 * (8 +2 Crit)) [Bleed Activated, 2/2 Remaining] [Stunned Next Turn]

Health: 30/90 Energy: 20/20

Stats:

Level 20,

DMG: 7 / ACC: 1 / EVA: 1 / MIT: 0

Skills:

Athletics, Precision, One Handed Curved Sword (Rank 1), Survival, Katana (Rank 3)

Equipment:

Jagged Blade: (+2 DMG)

Amulet of Swiftness (+1 EVA)

Edited by Teayre

No Roll As Teayre's Father is Stunned

As her blade sank into her father the man grunted and reached to draw his own weapon, however her fist came flying into him winding him. “That’s my Narlia, you always were quick with a blade.” As he raised his hand he felt the second strike of Teayre’s blade. Coughing the man spits up some blood his eyes darting to his health bar spotting the bleed effect his daughter had placed on him. A twisted smile came over his face. “Always ensured the hits strike true didn’t you Narila… So unlike your sister… No that weakling isn’t fit to be called trash let alone be my daughter. You had always potential, did why do you think I let you live?” His words where like a whip and Teayre’s face dropped as his words reached her ears. A low deep laugh carried through. “I’ll make your death quick daughter, I’ll make it painless… Don’t worry one bit your dad, Akagami will take care of you.”

Teayre:

Health: 89/114 Energy: 18/27

Teayre’s Father: 4 DMG [Bleed Activated, 1/2 Remaining] [Stunned Finished]

Health: 26/90 Energy: 20/20

Level 20,

DMG: 7 / ACC: 1 / EVA: 1 / MIT: 0

Skills:

Athletics, Precision, One Handed Curved Sword (Rank 1), Survival, Katana (Rank 3)

Equipment:

Jagged Blade: (+2 DMG)

Amulet of Swiftness (+1 EVA)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 33728 BD: 6 (2 + 3 ACC + 1 Concentration (Evasion Ignored due to Stun)

As her father spoke his smooth words Teayre put a hand to her mouth. She wanted to throw up. The man who called himself her father, her dad was just as revolting in this world as he was on the outside. Looking down the girl catches sight of his hand slowly reaching down to draw his weapon. Bringing her katana straight down using the flat of her blade she smacks the back of his hand with it. “Don’t even think about it scum.” Pushing her foot onto her chest Teayre pushes her much loved doting parent onto his back.

“Now let me see, I’ve been training out here –father-“ Teayre put a lot more emphasis on the word father exaggerating it so much it sounded as if she said the words ‘far’ and ‘there’ separately. “I wonder, would you be so kind to let me test my latest skill out on you? Oh of course you will won’t you. I forgot how much you love me and wish for me to succeed.That's why I stunned you, making you an easier target you know.” Resting the tip of her katana on Akagami’s shoulder she presses down on it cutting partly into him a small red line appearing. “No, no that’s not right.” Shaking her head Teayre steps back.

With her left leg forwards and her right leg back about shoulder width apart Teayre holds the katana running down along her right leg her hands tight along the grip of it. Before she closes her eyes for a moment, the blade of the Oikawa Kanashiki begins to glow a deep blood red. “This is for you especially” Stepping forward with her right leg the Sword Art: Zekkai activated bringing her katana slicing straight up through the avatar of the player that Akagami, her biological father was playing as. The thousands of colourful despawn shards appeared. "Tch, I wish I could of had more fun playing with you. I guess though, in the end you were all talk and no substance."

Teayre:

Health: 89/114 Energy: 12/27 (7 Energy Used, 1 Regen)

Teayre’s Father: 56 DMG (7 * 8) [Bleed Activated, 1/2 Remaining] [Stunned Finished]

Health: -30/90 Energy: 20/20

No Loot as a PK

Edited by Teayre

Sheathing her katana Teayre staggered back trying to retreat into the safe zone. However she found herself getting blown away from the fence by a force field. Gasping she slowly pushes her to her feet as the realisation of what she has just done hits her. “I guess stunning them and then going for a more powerful attack is the way forwards then. I doubt I’d be able to stun them every round though but for one on ones it’ll be enough.” As she goes to open her menu a message appears in front of her reading:

Congratulations, Your Katana skill is now at the maximum rank.

Smiling weakly Teayre dismisses the menu before disappearing behind some trees, her eyes darting left and right around the place as the events replay themselves in her head.

Thread Complete

1 SP

400 Col

Grandmaster Katana (Rank 5)