A bit delayed Introduction

I know its a little late to do this considering that I've been here since January yet only just recently started to do anything other than getting my character approved. Which kind of tripped me up at first to get used to the new system.

At any rate, my name is just Haseo in this site so its a pleasure to meet you all ^^ Granted i'm still at a Level 1 so I doubt many people are going to let me join a party which is kind of fine with me I guess. I have been told that I'm a very laid back type of guy yet don't take things too seriously. If I seem like I don't take things seriously then I do apologize that's the impression any of you has gotten, I just choose to not overreact much and deal with things in a calmer fashion. It seems a bit more efficient that way and kind of reduces the amount of drama too :3 Which is kind of something that I won't get into is the drama. I can take some of it, but when it gets old over time you would probably notice that I either try to change the subject or crack up jokes to ease the tension. So I hope I can get along with every one of you because it would definitely be a bummer to make enemies right now, rivals I don't mind, but enemies are a bit different than just rivals.