To the Introductions!

Hello! My name is Andrew, I'm 23 and have been lurking here for... two days now I think. Anywho, I just finished the first season of SAO after binging it a few days. It took me so long to finally watch it because I just knew I'd get sucked into the story... and I did. 

As far as I go, I enjoy reading, writing, video games, table tops, role playing, hiking, and traveling. I work for a major airline, which helps with the traveling bit. SAO is easily my favorite modern anime, others I absolutely enjoy are Eureka Seven, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing, and I could probably go on for an hour on this. 

I'm happy to say that I'm halfway through my first (and hopefully only) character and I'm pretty impressed with the game mechanics at play here. I'm sure I'm going to have at least a dozen questions before I even get my journal approved, but I'm sure it'll all make sense when I get at it. 

I think I've yapped enough, I can't wait to meet you guys!

Thank you, Lee! I started watching anime back when Tom on Toonami was short and fat. I've been reading and rereading the tutorials and posts to see the system in action. I'm expecting to mess up in my first thread with the dice system, but eh haha. 

I appreciate that! I dug around Google for quite awhile. That particular character comes from a game called Valkarye Chronicles. Haven't actually played it yet, but it has sat in my Steam wish list for almost a year now. 

Welcome Mythic! Two days is a long time to be holding out on us- we could've been reading wonderful material a whole 48 hours earlier, haha.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend going ahead and finding a few people to help you get started; I think it's a good idea to just begin the RP-ing here while your interest is strong. There are plenty of very pleasant people here, and I'm sure you'll find more than a few you'll enjoy writing with. 

In any case, shoot me a PM sometime if you're ever in the mood (for RP-ing, of course) and we'll see where to go from there!

Thank you, Azide! Honestly, I probably would have started sooner, but I whacked my head on an airplane last week. There was blood, someone cried. I didn't, but someone did because of all the paperwork. Anywho, had to get my head glued and I've been recovering from a concussion. Didn't want to do too much thinking for awhile. In a week or two, I'm planning on rewriting my history. Well, revamping it and adding way more detail to it. As of right now, I'm not happy with it, but I'm not sure how to go about the redesign. 

So far, I've been picking Takao's and Mack's brains on how the mechanics work and other details. I've learned quite a bit and I'm really excited. I wish I could make a bunch of posts while I'm at work, but my phone doesn't support the dice roller. :( I'm pretty limited on what I can do. Also, I'm sure I'll need a few hundred open tabs on the tutorials and other areas to make sure I don't miss something. The people here seem really pleasant, I feel confident that I found a really great community. 

I'll keep that in mind, I'm always in the mood... to RP!