[F2 - SP] Going against 'The Rock'<<Breaking the unbreakable>>

"Funny coming from the guy who drew them. I should be the one to complain, saying that your drawing skills suck!" she retorted with a smirk. The old man started laughing, his bearded frame shook with every laugh, so hard that one might have thought that he would fall on his back or on his face. The blonde, after wipping off the ink and the paint, threw the towel back at the man. 

"So in the quest description it says that I gain an extra skill, how do I use it?" she asked out of politeness. She had already received the notification and saw it in action several times. Before the old man could reply she entered a normal karate stance and thrust her clenched fist forwards. It instantly gained a golden glow and she felt the system assist kick in.

After terminating the skill, she looked at her fists: "Okay that one less thing I have to worry about!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The End---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards: 

• Extra skill <<Martial Arts>>
  • 2 SPs
  • 2 Materials
  • 400 col
Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion