[PP:F4] <<EaL Quest:Mats>> With a Katana GrandMaster [Teayre] [Complete]

Snowfrost seemed to be a good hunting ground for all kinds of goodies ranging from unique frosted gems, to metallic ores and even frostbitten herbs and flowers used for all kinds of neat items for the professions of Aincrad and thanks to Lawfer showing Opal the good hunting spots, she decided to give a new acquaintance a ring to see if she would like to go on a small hunting trip for some of those unique materials. Opal could use them for the crazy potions she is normally scheming up and she knew the young woman of the Amethyst Boutique could always use new gemstones or the like for her Profession as well, it was just a win-win situation for both parties. Not to mention that Opal had taken a glance at the woman's weapon upon leaving the warmth of her shop, another Katana user. She was training hard for Master Myoga and his disciplines of the Katana might be different from the ones Teayre might employ during battle. Perhaps the pupil of Myoga can find some common ground and learn something new from a different perspective. 

Opal shifted her weight to one foot as she peered at her menu and sent a small message to the woman, before taking a look out towards the snowdrifts in the safety zone of the Snowfrost. 

"Hey there~. I heard you mentioned you might be going out sometime to gather some materials. I am currently at the edge of Snowfrost overlooking some snow banks. Was wondering if you wanted to come out hunting with me? Perhaps you can also show me a few handy ways to use the katana as well, I'm still learning the basics from my own Master. Anywho~ I'll be at the edge waiting. <3

Opal sent her message away and folded her arms over her chest, maybe she could get a quick smoke in before her partner arrived. The glow of the lilac stick spurred as she took a long drag of the lavender scented cigarette. She exhaled a purple plum into the air and flicked the petal like ashes from the item before squinting out into the fields of snow. 

n10ktSc.png 

minus the Curved blade, havent updated the pic with the current Katana Dragon's Breath. General idea of Opal's attire. 

Edited by Opal

Closing the door to her shop, Teayre’s red coat caught the wind gently flapping around her. Crunching through the snow the red head starts to make her way towards the central plaza where the teleportation area is. As she makes her way through the winding back alleys of Snowfrost, Teayre heads past a familiar shop and spots a friendly feline face in the window. Raising a hand she waves at Kimba before continuing on her journey. As she rounds the corner a quiet ping indicates that she has just received a message. Her feet stop crunching through the thick snow as the girl leans against a nearby building her hood pulled up protecting her hair and face from the drizzle of snow for now.

Flicking her hand down Teayre brings up her menu and clicks on the message her eyes narrowed, the message was from her most recent client. “What does she want?” The girl mutters to herself as she presses the flashing notification. Her eyes darting right and left up and down as she reads through the message a small smile coming to her face. “I guess it might do me some good to have a bit of company for a while. “ With that the red head set off towards the west side of Snowfrost to where the snow dunes were, the snow crunching underneath her feet again.

As she arrived Teayre looked up to see Opal clad in her battle armour. A wisp of purple smoke escaping the girl’s mouth as she breathed out. “Hey, got your message. Where are you thinking of heading to?” The red head raises a hand in greeting as she walks up beside Opal. Letting her hood fall Teayre’s eyes gaze out onto the horizon as her right hand goes to the silver snake pendant at her neck, her left hand rests gently on the pommel of her katana.

Opal turned her attention to the approaching foot steps, just letting out the last drag from her cigarette before flicking it wildly into the air into digital ash, "Ahh! Glad you could come. Well, a friend of mine Lawfer has a nice hunting spot for Ice Golems and the like. It's not too far away and between the two of us, we should be alright as far as damage goes. If you want to bypass the combat all together, I am equally fine with that as well. We can just go material hunting at some access nodes and see if we can get lucky or something." Opal reached up into the cool sky, her fingers and the arch of her back cracking as she stretched. 

Opal stares at the woman's stance, the hand on the pommel of her blade. The raven haired woman would have attempted to do the same, but she wasn't prepared to show off her Iaido at the moment too embarassed in front of the Katana Grandmaster. She gave a small cough, "Err, right! So let's get to it then." 

The raven haired woman flicked the long black tendrils of her hair off her shoulders as she made an easy going pace for the two of them. The woman was only a few inches smaller so the pace she was going at should be easy enough for the two. Opal looked back at the Katata, "So...what made you go for the Katana Skill? It was a big drag to know you had to put effort into curved sword at the beginning, but the new update made it a lot easier to obtain." Opal would start things off with some light conversation, she wasn't sure what the woman enjoyed talking about or even if she enjoyed conversation at all. It was just nice to talk to someone that wasn't old and wrinkly for a chance, nothing against Master Myoga, but he was no woman. 

OC: Sorry for taking so long to post, had RL stuff going on <3

“Ice Golems…” As Opal mentioned them Teayre stared off into the distance her hand gripping the Oikawa Kanashiki’s hilt tight enough that her knuckles turned white. When she spoke next there was a bitterness and deep venom in her voice. “I don’t mind which. However I can’t promise I’ll stay put around the ice golems. Not if that Avalanche shows up.” Her eyes narrowed as she released her blade. Starting to strike off into the snow her feet crunching it underneath her as she wound her way out of the west entrance.

Turning her head as Opal asked her about why she went for the katana skill. “Oh this? I studied Ju Jitsu back in the real world thought I might as well keep the theme going. Even though most of the strikes are done through the Sword Art system you can still pull off some nice moves. It does take a little while to get to them though. What about you?” Most of the bitterness and venom had gone from her voice, however it was still clear that Teayre was upset about something.

OOC: Nuuu!!! Take whatever time you need. <3 

Opal's shoulders went up at the tone in Teayre's voice at the mention of Ice Golems, so...that was possibly a very bad way to start off this adventure. Opal ran a gloved hand through the long jet black color of her hair and flipped it off her shoulders as she normally done and looked back, "Sorry...We could deff do something else then. I don't mind doing some casual mat hunting. Or we can even talk about boys...or..." Opal looked off into the snowy rifts that were inbound towards their destination and then continued..."Girls...if you're...into that..." she didn't know and if you asked Opal what gender she was interested in relationship wise, she didn't think it mattered if it was male or female, so long as they were of age of course. But she found women to be hot and men to be hot as well, so it wasn't no surprise if she ended up in some random woman's bedroom a few nights on occasion, which has happened on some nights back in her normal life. 

"Oh!? Well, originally...I was using a rapier, then...I ended up losing two friends in this game. The later one being much closer, and I ended up taking up the two handed sword in his memory. But I realized that becoming like his was a burden and I couldn't wield the two handers efficiently, besides the sword that was passed down had a grip that was 3 times bigger than my hand and weighed a [censored] ton! But when the reset hit, I took up the curved sword and then later...I was introduced to Katanas by my Sensei, and old hermit that lives on floor seven. Been with him for a month now and he's training me the arts of the Shinobi as well as Bushido." 

Opal had slowed her pace a bit to walk evenly with Tearye as they were going over a small hill and as she explained the small short story version of her way to learning the Katana. Opal stopped a brief moment to scour the ground of any materials, she wouldn't waste a lot of time searching though and hurried with her endeavor snapping up a crystallized blue flower. "Oooh. Pretty..." 

ID: 34329
LD:  17+1 [+1 Material]

Edited by Opal

ID: 34358 LD: 1

“I’ll be fine, I’ve just had a bad past with a certain giant golem on a quest.” Teayre shuddered as she remembered what had happened to Beleram. Her head lowering for a little while as Opal continued talking. “I’ll gladly head back there.” The red haired girl said as she looked back up her eyes twinkling. “Boys or girls? Well, I do prefer boys myself however people are people gender doesn’t really matter in a relationship.”

Looking over at Opal, Teayre smiles weakly at her. “I’m sorry I know I can be a bit troublesome at times. At any rate let’s get a move on shall we? If we hunt fo-“ As she was talking Teayre noticed that the brunette had ducked down and picked up a flower. “I guess you’re ahead of me with what I was thinking anyways. How many materials do you need? I’m about to go solo farming after this so you can take all the mats you like from this run.”

Edited by Teayre

Opal nodded, "Well, when I was with Lawfer we didn't experience the Avalanche, so I assume the spot we can farm some mobs is relatively safe." Opal had placed the material in her inventory and looked around a bit more placing her hands on her hips and breathing slowly through her nose. The woman didn't seem to phased by the wintry weather despite wearing almost next to nothing in her modern style samurai garb, or at least that's what it was supposed to look like. The woman did much tweaking to the original before it was set how it was now, she always prefered to look sexy when she fought and she loved the attention. 

Opal smiled back, her pearly whites showed from the sharp curves of her smile, "Mmm, yeah...Nothing like a nice hard [censored] in the mornings, right? I wouldn't mind waking up to a chick either. I find women's body to be especially appetizing, and as you say, gender has no bounds when it comes to the person you are with. I wish there were more people who were open with same sex relationships...." the woman wound up her foot and booted a small mound of snow in front of her before it was kicked into the air and sprayed across the land. She giggled enjoying what she had done a bit too much, but it was just to uncover a small plot of land to see if anything of use could be discovered. As she leaned down to examine the frost bitten earth she poked her head back up at Tearye, "No worries, Sug. You'll find my sort of company pretty relaxed and mellowed out. I can be a bit silly sometimes, but I haven't been able to express much of my wild side since I have taken up a sort of Bushido Code with my training. And if you ask me, I don't mind troublesome!" Opal's hands sprawled out across the snow before finally stating, "As many as I can possibly get! You can never have enough mats...especially in my line of work..." 

ID: 34430
LD: 4  

Edited by Opal

ID: 34482 BD: 9 [+1 DMG] MD: 8 LD: 20 (19 + 1 LD)

Chuckling Teayre shakes her head at Opal. “For myself I just prefer spending time with someone I care about, what activities we do doesn’t generally bother me.” As she watched the girl she was with kick some of the snow out of the way in a hope of finding something underneath Teayre chuckles again. “A code’s a code. They’re worth having and worth following it allows you to focus your mind and concentrate. For any fighting it’s useful.” Nodding at Opal Teayre places her hand on her katana as she spots a group of ice wolves making their way over to the couple. “I’ll be right back.”

With that the red haired girl began to walk towards the four mobs drawing her katana as she did so. Holding it out at an angle Teayre lets her feet hit the ground slightly harder than normal her <Charge> skill activating as she went flying forwards. The jaws of the wolves found purchase on Teayre’s arms and limbs before she shook them off her katana glowing a deep red. Her first spin knocked the wolves down onto the ground as they growled at her the dancing crimson knight continued her attack. The blade whipping around as it cut through the wolves turning the very wind that gently rolled through the snow into a weapon. As she came to a halt Teayre dismisses the loot window before throwing a small pack of mats over to Opal whilst smiling. “Here you go, silly wolves trying to attack us.”

Teayre: 133/133 Energy: 13/32
Opal: 76/76 Energy: 19/19

Ice Wolf 1: -12/67 79 DMG ([9 +1 + 2] * 8 – 17 MIT )
Ice Wolf 2: -12/67 79 DMG ([9 +1 + 2] * 8 – 17 MIT )
Ice Wolf 3: -12/67 79 DMG ([9 +1 + 2] * 8 – 17 MIT )
Ice Wolf 4: -12/67 79 DMG ([9 +1 + 2] * 8 – 17 MIT )

LOOTS:
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
4 x (67 *5) Col = 1340

Total Loot For Thread:
9 Materials
1340 Col

Edited by Teayre

"Generally~?" Opal cooed, giving a hint that Tearye wasn't always happy with what they had done together. But she laughed a bit about it and dismissed the further thoughts from plundering too deeply. She lifted her body up off the ground and dusted her hands clean of the snow, nothing was found in discarded area of snow she had kicked up. She moved her head, long tendrils of black hair flowing behind her body elegantly as a small wind seemed to whip up. The two had spotted a moderate size of ice wolves coming in close at them but the Crimson Beauty took the first step forward while Opal made a steady watch of her movements. It was a good time to see how the GrandMaster of the Katana would wield her weapon. 

As the wolves bit and clawed their way towards her, Opal bit down on her lower lip registering worry as they attempted to chomp into her flesh. Half unsheathing the blade from its scarlet saya, the woman's blade sung the tune of a Sword Art, the blade radiating a deep crimson as deep as the woman's hair. Awe struck by the brutal elegance of the attack, the wolves were no match for the fierce companion and quickly dismissed them back into digital oblivion. The raven haired woman stood there, mouth open, jaw lax and eyes forward then slowly started to clap, "Holy [censored]! One strike against four...Man...I have some catching up to do to get to your caliber. Bravo! I have to say...I was a bit turned on by that." Opal laughed, her hand catching a sack of mats that was looted by the Katana Maiden. 

"Oh! We can split this if you'd like, I mean...I know you said the mats would go to me, but I feel a bit..." Opal tugged a jet black strand of hair into her finger as she looked the other way, "I mean...I don't wanna appear a burden or something since my damage is...grossly beneath you. Maybe I can pay you back with a potion or two? I'm an alchemist and wouldn't mind making you something in exchange for the help." 

Opal knew these elite players were tough...but she didn't realize the monstrosity of a gap between them until she watched the beautifully designed sword art become exposed.   

ID: 34516 LD: 15 (14 + 1 LD)

Walking back over to Opal Teayre smiles at the praise from her. The Oikawa Kanashiki clicking into place as Teayre puts it back into her sheathe. “It’s alright you keep them, I can get materials easily enough.” The red head grinned. “That specific sword art comes from when one has grandmastered their blade, although it takes quite a bit of energy to use.” Chuckling Teayre knelt down by Opal brushing some of the snow aside near her foot. “Careful you nearly step on this.” Picking the golden flower up a small drip of red flowed from the centre out and down before staining the ground a small shade of crimson.

“In terms of payment, don’t mention it. It’ll be a poor thing for me to not help someone after all the help I was given.” Teayre smiled at Opal, her hand went up to her neck gently grasping around the Slither of Silver her index finger tracing the twisting shape of the snake. “I won’t ever say no to potions though. Especially any healing ones” Grinning she points over to the distance. “It’s not too far to the golems if we make a move we should get there in about 10 minutes."

+1 Material

Total Thread Loot:

10 x Materials

Edited by Teayre

"No wonder I have never seen the like of it before." Still in a shock and awe moment, Opal had almost realized she was about to step on a perfectly good flower. Holding her breath for a moment and placing her hands up to her mouth she gave a small squeak to stop her foot from descending upon the intricate design of the flower. 

"Ugh, such a ditz sometimes. Good eye..." Opal said, she almost goofed on that one trampling over a small delicate thing like that. She flipped the raven hair off her shoulder once more, a nervous habit along with biting her pinky nail at times. Opal thought it might be a good idea to start pulling some of her weight and nodded generously to Teayre of her wanting some healing potions, "Ahh, healing pots are something that are not too hard to create. I think I can make a batch for you with all these mats you are collecting for me..." once more her honey eyes rolled from the thought of getting so much help from the Crimson Maiden, still in a state of shock and awe from the impressive display of power. 

Opal folded her arms over her chest as the woman said the Ice Golem spawned within a short distance, about ten minutes away. Giving a slight nod they had headed in that direction as well as keeping a keen eye on any suitable materials that could be passed by as alchemy agents and just as luck would have it, she found a common herb that resembled a good agent of healing. She quickly snatched it up and smiled towards the Crimson Beauty flashing a 'v' for victory finger pose.

"So earlier you said you'd be a poor thing after all the help you received. Who did you start off adventuring with?" 

ID: 34524
LD:  16+1 =17 [+1 Material]

Edited by Opal

Laughing Teayre smiles her hands slipping into the pockets of the Red Knight’s Cloak, “If you could make them crystals that’d make them even easier to use but that’s probably asking too much from you.” Smiling as the brunette showed her the V for victory sign, Teayre turned her head for a moment staring up at the tower at the centre of Aincrad before a question jerked her back to reality. “Oh? It was with Oikawa and Calrex. All those months ago… I can’t believe how much time has passed you know it feels like just yesterday we were sat in the Starlight Café on floor one and now the boss fight for the twelfth floor looms just ahead."

ID: 34554 LD: 7(6 + 1 LD)

Edited by Teayre

"Crystals..." Opal said briefly, her rank was one less than required to make crystals, but if she could get the mats she needed she could definitely try and get her rank up for the items asked for. "Yeah, I think that's doable. Alchemists took a blow when they updated the system with two mats for crystallized potions. But that's not a big deal in most terms."

The raven haired woman was curious about her past but didn't wanna start prying it open with her manicured nails and nosing about in other people's business, but her eyes shot wide open at the mention of Calrex and Oikawa, "Mmm...both dream boats, you are a lucky girl. Oikawa I met very briefly at a lake and Calrex as well, only hearing mostly stories about him from a friend that passed away not too long ago. Both men exhume a dense aura of confidence around them..." 

She let a small sigh escape at the mention of Lindow's passing memory, her smile twisted into a small frown as she wondered if she should visit the Monument of Life sometime soon to have a chat with his spirit. Sure, he wasn't here any longer, but remnants of his being were still grasping at her heart, those memories were hard to let go. Opal kneeled down and sifted through the snow once more very quickly to see if any raw materials would stem up, glancing left and right she hurried back towards Tearye before they would engage the Ice Golems. 

ID: 34565
LD:  10+1 =1

Edited by Opal

Teayre eyes narrowed as Opal started to mull over her thoughts about Oikawa and Calrex. Placing a hand up on the brunette’s shoulder Teayre leans in and quietly whispers in the girl’s ear. “Just remember looking is fine, but touching isn’t.” As she backs away the red head smiles at Opal as if nothing had happened at all. Joining her hands together Teayre stretches upwards as she looks at her energy bar returning to full.

“I’m all set for the next round of mobs if you’d like to fight some more.” A cheeky grin as Teayre began to stride forwards stopping just outside the aggro range of the mobs. “I’m curious to see how you handle your weapon as well Opal, fancy going in first and I’ll back you up?” Kneeling down Teayre runs her hand through the snow picking up a small rock, bringing it to her eye the girl sighs before throwing it over her shoulder.

ID: 34603 LD: 14 (13 + 1 LD)

Edited by Teayre

After witnessing the impressive sword art techniques the woman knew, Opal could only shudder at her words of fair warning of touching the said men, "Nnnnooo!! You got it all wrong! I wouldn't even..ugh..." the woman frantically turned red at the thought, yes, it was a passing thought one time long ago but she would never, ever sleep with another woman's man...Unless...you count those two times in college...The woman slowly turned to her original skin tone, her chest going up and down as if she just jogged around her campus for the third time. She clenched the hilt of her blade and dismissed the thoughts further, the last thing she wanted to do was stir up any drama with her possessions. 

Clearing her throat and giving a quick nod, Opal assumed her stance as the Ice Golems appeared one after another. Opal gulped as the woman behind her was watching her every movement, wanting to see what the Mid Ranking Katana wielder can do. As the blade slowly came out of the saya, the first and third ice golems charged at Opal. She winced as they came steam rolling towards the woman. Opal became defensive immediately drawing her blade upwards to lock in combat but she was greatly over powered by them, perhaps she was still reeling from the words the grandmaster had spoken earlier. She gulped once more feeling that her body was bashed by two large fists one after another taking a chunk of her hit points along with her dignity. She wasn't even able to get a clear attack off...So much for showing what she could do. 

She grunted slowly getting up, orange marks covering her body as she stood and watched at the second and fourth Ice Golems took to Teayre. 

OOC: Worst. Luck. Ever! 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 48/76
Energy: 17/19
Sword Art: -2 on Miss

Teayre's HP: 133/133
Energy: 32/32
Sword Art: 

*Ice Golem 1:  67/67 || 16 Mit || 12 Dmg
Ice Golem 2:  67/67 || 16 Mit || 12 Dmg
*Ice Golem 3:  67/67 || 16 Mit || 12 Dmg
Ice Golem 4:  67/67 || 16 Mit || 12 Dmg

*Neutral Target Attacks Opal

ID: 34605
BD: 3+1 = 4
*MD: 10 [+2 Dmg] 

ID: 34606
MD: 5-2= 3 [Miss Teayre]

ID:34607
*MD: 10 [+2 Dmg]

ID: 34608
MD: 2-2 = 0 [Miss Teayre]

Edited by Opal

As Opal engages the Golems Teayre looks up eyeing the opponents carefully. Quietly chuckling to herself. “What has she done before then?” Her hand resting on her katana the red haired girl grips it tightly as she sees Opal taking several strikes from two of the golems. Darting in Teayre’s blade sings as it ricochets of one of the golems her Sword Art rendered inert by the ice. “Damn they’re tough.” A smile creeping over her face, her eyes flashing as she observes her foes. “Guess you picked some good ones to fight Opal, now let’s see about finishing them off.” 

Opals HP: 48/76
Energy: 17/19
Sword Art:

Teayre's HP: 133/133
Energy: 30/32

Edited by Teayre

OOC: Remembering stats from before my new equipment. @_@ I'm beginning to see a pattern here with Mobs. Ice Golems just dont like me. 

Opal watched as the reflected attack by Teayre's weapon was bounced off the smooth hard texture of the Ice Golem before her. Opal took  a step or two back still two of them focusing on her. This was bad, really bad. Opal had pulled up her interface and quick slotted her HP Potion. A vial of liquid in her hands as she pressed her mouth to the cork and ripped it free and drank the contents within. A green number rose over her head signaling she had been healed. But it was just good as time as any since both Ice Golems came after her quickly enough to put her down flat on her ass in the snow once more dropping her HP down once more. Grunting, she looked to see how Teayre was doing with her two Ice Golems. The way she moved seemed almost hypnotizing as they yet again were unable to lay frosty hands on her form.

"Nice work with the evasion...now you can see why I need that accessory," in light of the situation Opal laughed, flinging hair from her face giving a short laugh of the situation. They would be alright...she hoped at least. These Ice Golems were just a bit too much for Opal to handle however, a well executed AoE from Teayre however would end this and hopefully spare Opal's life. 

Opals HP: 38/76
Energy: 15/19

Teayre's HP: 133/133
Energy: 30/32
Sword Art: 

*Neutral Target Attacks Opal

ID: 35065
BD: 4+1 = 5
*MD: 8- 2  = 6
Using Potion +25 HP 

ID: 35066
MD:1 -2 = -1 [Miss Teayre]

ID: 35067
*MD: 9-2 = 7 [+1 Dmg]

ID: 35068
MD:6 -2 = 4 [Miss Teayre]

Edited by Opal

OC: Feel free to spawn more but get them to attack me or you’ll go splat :3

“I see…” Grinning Teayre began to spin, the tip of the Oikawa Kanashiki dragging in the snow. “Watch closely, this is one of the hardest techniques Opal.” As the crimson haired figure span she began to twist her rest. The weapon glowing a deep purple before Teayre made a single slash across both of her golems and suddenly she was by Opal making a slash across both of hers. As the golems came closers Teayre’s eyes closed she ducked an attack from two of them before jumping in the air and spinning her katana severing their arms. Turning her back to two of the mobs as they burst into shards the Sword Art continued. Two more cuts with Teayre pirouetting as she does so sees the remaining two golems burst into shards.

Slowing to a halt Teayre puts her hand on the ground as she pants for a moment. “That one always takes it out of me, what do you think though?” Straightening up Teayre looks over at the brunette, “Are you okay?” Her eyes flicking to Opal’s health bar, “We’d best take it easy and start heading back, its not worth the risk of you dying. I know we’ve only just got here though.” Clapping the taller girl on the shoulder Teayre looks around for signs of any more mobs.

ID: 35416 BD: 12 (9 + 3 ACC) [+1 DMG]

Opal: 38/76 Energy: 15/19
Teayre: 133/133 Energy: 10/32 (20 Used)

*Ice Golem 1:  -16/67 || 16 Mit || 12 Dmg 83DMG ((9 + 1 DMG)*10 – 17 MIT)
Ice Golem 2:  -16/67 || 16 Mit || 12 Dmg 83DMG ((9 + 1 DMG)*10 – 17 MIT)
*Ice Golem 3:  -16/67 || 16 Mit || 12 Dmg 83DMG ((9 + 1 DMG)*10 – 17 MIT)
Ice Golem 4:  -16/67 || 16 Mit || 12 Dmg 83DMG ((9 + 1 DMG)*10 – 17 MIT)

Edited by Teayre

"So kawaii!" Opal said between breaths as she watched the crimson dash through the snow and slay every single Ice Golem that had been in front of her as well as herself. Their mitigation held no position against the strength of the blade coupled with the Sword Art as the flurry of attacks came swiftly and drowned them in their own pixels. Opal could only watch from the small distance from her honeyed eyes as the event unfurled to such an artistically aggressive scene. Moments had only passed and then all was silent. Opal could barely contain the confusion amplified by her muttering mouth as she could say nothing more but "Woa...." Sliding her katana into its scarlet saya, Opal shook the long ebony hair flipping it over to one side as it curled around her naked shoulder. 

"You are [censored] bad ass! When I grow up, I am gonna be just. Like. That." Opal giggled raising a hand up to her red lipped mouth. Biting down lightly on the same red bottom lip, she felt the hand fall down on her shoulder and nodded, "I think I creamed my panties...but other than that, I am good as gold. I wasn't expecting to take so much damage...and my only health potion as well. Need to get more of those made up sometime down the future. Thanks for saving my ass though, and for doing all the work too...I swear I am not this incompetent, really!" Opal said holding both hands up as to defend herself, she had thought she was a competent Samurai up to this point but her nerves just got rattled from the more experience crimson warrior.

Opal laughed nervously and shook her head, "Maybe its karma coming back to bite me in the ass, ya know? Maybe it's telling me we better skedaddle before I lose more than I bargained for. I wouldn't wanna cut things short, but its getting a bit more dangerous out here at night. Have you noticed that the mobs seem to be more intense when the sun has gone down? Not that I am scared...But perhaps going back would be the best idea. Still though, I'll pay you back in pots for these materials that you gathered for me. I hate being in debt to someone, haha. If there is any other favor I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask." 

“I’m really not that great, there’s many floors yet each with its own difficulties and challenges so we’ll wait and see.” Teayre responded to Opal’s praise. As she finished looking around Teayre slid home the Oikawa Kanashiki into its sheath with a small final click. Chuckling as the brunette mentioned about karma. “I don’t think it is karma somehow. The mobs we looked for were tougher than the usual sets of mob and I’ve not really sorted my spec out for tanking.”

Teayre sat herself down in the snow running her hands through the slush for a moment as her party member continued to speak. “In terms of paying me back, don’t worry about it. Helping players level up so that we can clear this damn game is enough for me.”