[PP-F3] Misty Minotaur Massacre Maybe? - Search for the Hoya (Kalesh&Opal)

Kalesh watched in shock and a slight bit of horror as he saw Opal take one hell of a bite! The potion was put in his pocket, stored away for some other day. This was the priority and he was not going to get distracted from it just yet. "Hey!!" He yelled while charging towards the ghoul that had harmed his friend the most, his blade glowing crimson as he sliced once up the monster, once down across its turning form, and then stabbing his sword into the monster's chest to the base of the blade. He then twisted the blade harshly and kicked the ghoul in its stomach, the force knocking it back away from him and the blade which impaled it. "You keep your eyes on me you undead piece of [censored]!!" He orders the monster, sure that he had gained its hate for himself. He was, for all intents and purposes, ignoring the greater of the wounded ghouls in favor of defending Opal from the one that had harmed her. Even in his enraged state where every blow seemed all the more intense, and he even growled at his chosen target.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 57/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 4,] [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 3]
Energy: 1/18 
Sword Art: 

Kalesh HP: 53/56 [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 4]
Energy: 3/14 [+1 Energy][-3 Sword Art]
Sword Art: Hi Ougi -3 Energy, 18 damage

Ghoul 1: 0/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit   
Ghoul 2: 0/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit  
Ghoul 3: 14/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit 
Ghoul 4: 11/10 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit 
[18-10=8]

ID: 34216
BD: 9

Edited by Kalesh
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opal smeared the bloody wound from her shoulder while Kalesh got revenge. She stayed in the back and towards the tree. She sheathed Dragon's Breath for the time being, reserving her energy so it could once more regenerate.  She now noticed how much it was almost a necessity to have energy recovery items in her inventory, battles like this where you could be run through and with Sword Arts taking a big chunk of the points. She had to be a smarter fighter now, wasting it all in one go was probably foolish on her part...

Ghoul 3: The lumbering ghoul lurched towards her slowly, it's arm flailed wildly in the air as it stumbled towards her moaning. Opal kicked off to the left side as it thud against the tree slowly turning around and moaning once more getting back into position to try another strike.

Ghoul 4: It moaned towards Kalesh as it drooled a green liquid from the corner of its mouth and then bubbled over the cracking expression of its face. The ghoul lurched towards with a howling moan as it stumbled forward, arms outstretched but unable to grasp any material are any flesh to tear into. 

"I won't be attacking until my energy is back up, Kalesh. Sorry to put it on you, but I need to stay back for the moment. Once I have enough points, we'll slaughter these fools with every ounce of our being! By the way...thanks for taking a beating with me, I guess I sorta owe you one for getting its attention." She blushed lightly looking the other way, averting her gaze from the berserker. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 57/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 4,] [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 3]
Energy: 2/18 [+1 Energy]
Sword Art: --

Kalesh HP: 53/56 [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 4]
Energy: 3/14 
Sword Art: 

Ghoul 4: 11/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit 

ID: 34217
BD: Reserving Energy
MD:2 -2 = 0

ID: 34218
MD:  6-1 = 5

Edited by Opal

Kalesh dodged the grasping arms of the undead monster, slicing his blade across its belly as he moved under and past the creature's arms so he was good and safe from it for the next instant at the very least. He could not avoid a grin even as his eyes never left the monster he was personally guarding from Opal. "Let us see. You say you owe me for that thing in the forest, a dinner, and now you owe me another one? How many more before I win a prize?" He asked teasingly and a little sarcastically, having put zero though into what he would want from her as he placed himself between Opal and the zombie. "I'm low myself. Might need a moment too." He was panting softly, even if adrenaline and rage kept him from showing the brunt of it, the hard work he was forcing his body to ignore was catching up with him. Berserking was a two edged blade, he could only do it so long before it became self destructive. "D-... Don't even worry about it though. We're friends, friends help eachother, yeah?" He said while trying not to let his low energy over take him. The fourth ghoul was pretty low on health all things considered, his strength was doing them well right to the end.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 2/18

Kalesh HP: 53/56 [Hate: 3 || Ghoul 4]
Energy: 1/14 [+1 Energy] [-3 Sword Art]
Sword Art: Hi Ougi -3 Energy, 15 Damage

Ghoul 4: 6/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit [15-10=5]

ID: 34220
BD: 6+2=8

Edited by Kalesh

Opal sighed to herself, she was unarmed but she was watching her back to allow her energy pool to fill up once more. She looked to Kalesh, "Well, anything that is within my power to do so...I guess..." she said from his comment about the prize and the favors owed to him that he was keeping up with. She was so much in debt now it was kinda funny to her. 

Ghoul 3: As the staggering ghoul lurched forward, its feet slipped in some mud passing over Opal's body as it fell to one knee groaning as it did so. Its mouth opened and its body slinked side to side as it mumbled and its broken teeth chattered inside its mouth. Beady eyes darted to the lefta nd right while its slow moving body moved sluggishly along towards her once more. 

Ghoul 4: The mass of bloody flesh kept its savage eyes on Kalesh as he moved, it gave a frightening roar at him while lifting its arms up at him. It moaned loudly as it found its footing and tore two gnarly slashes along his chest which did almost next to nothing compared to damage. It looked up up at crimson haired warrior as its mouth drooled a green liquid. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 3/18 [+1 Energy] 

Kalesh HP: 52/56 [Hate: 3 || Ghoul 4]
Energy: 1/14 
Sword Art: 

Ghoul 4: 6/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit 

ID: 34221
MD: 5-2 = 3

ID: 34222
MD: 8-1 = 7

Edited by Opal

Kalesh blinked as he looked over at Opal, his eyes were wide and curious as he managed a grin. "Oh, really? Anything you can do?" He grinned, the obvious of course crossing his mind. Was that really something he could ask for, though? He considered it until the zombie started to claw at him, making him gasp in surprise if not in any form of pain, stepping back from his distraction while growling threateningly but not trying to actually fight back. He would stay his hand for a little while longer! Not long, but a little while at least. "L-let's discuss this -after- we aren't surrounded by undead!" He chuckled softly to himself, able to make light of the situation while keeping an eye on the less defense minded of the duo.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 3/18  

Energy: 2/14 [+1 Energy]

ID: Reserving Energy

Opal turned towards Kalesh, her honey eyes shot wide open, "N-Not...like that!" she said shaking her head, she wasn't even going to stoop that far below herself again...She couldn't no matter if he was good looking or not, she couldn't think about that right now. But they were still battling the undead duo as they seemed to trudge in place and then walk in circles. Opal watched this pattern happen before with the undead. They would stop for a moment, look at their opponents then turn away for some reason. The taste of flesh was unsettling to them for the moment as they walked towards one another and moaned at each other as if speaking. Opal was able to dodge by side stepping a few inches away from the 3rd ghoul and the one that had taken a liking to Kalesh stumbled forward with its arms out ready to give him a big hug! 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 4/18  [+1 Energy] 

Energy: 2/14 

ID: 34223
BD: -Reserving Energy-
MD: 4-2 = 2

ID: 34224
MD: 4-1 = 3

Edited by Opal

Kalesh blinked at Opal's surprised reaction, rolling his eyes as he said "After the undead, please! 'sides, I'm not about to guilt or force you into anything!" He said, hoping she had a bit more to think of him that the fact he was a perv and a kink. She'd have to want him for him to suggest they share a bed together. By the many gods around the world he'd delight in a night alone with Opal in that regard, but he wasn't a thoughtless beast or a ill-willed monster! Speaking of which, he gasped as the nearby zombie reared its arms up to go for a hug! It wasn't going to get the chance though! Kalesh swung her with his sword, the first cut slicing the monster's left arm off, the second got the right, and the final stab held it at bay for just a moment longer as Kalesh backed off, gasping for air as his energy hit the driest point it could reach. Exhaustion taking its toll, but on the bright side, there was one undead on a silver platter!

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 57/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 4] [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 3]
Energy: 4/18

Kalesh HP: 52/56 [Hate: 4 || Ghoul 4]
Energy: 0/14 [+1 Regen][-3 Sword Art]
Sword Art: Hi Ougi -3 Energy, 15 Damage

Ghoul 4: 1/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit [15-10=5]

ID: 34225
BD: 5+2=7

Edited by Kalesh

Opal had watched as Kalesh expended the last of his reserves to wind down the fourth ghoul. Opal took it was time to release Dragon's Breath once more from her saya as she stepped forward. The silver blade came out of the sheath quickly, she moved like a blitzing light as she came across between the two ghouls they mumbled and fumbled over one another as she turned her blade and spun on her heel. The blade came upwards and then downwards as she spun, lopping the head off the decrepit and injured zombie as it exploded once more with Col drop. The other zombie didn't take much damage, just a small slash across its abdomen which was now spilling intestines from its split gut where she slashed. 

She slowly backed up towards Kalesh, "No worries...a round or two and we can finish this up...then we can take a rest. This time I'll protect you."  

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 57/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 3 || Ghoul 3]
Energy: 3/18 [+1 Energy]
Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma [-2 Energy] [5 Dmg]

Kalesh HP: 51/56 
Energy: 0/14 
Sword Art: 

Ghoul 3: 13/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit 
Ghoul 4: 0/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit 

ID: 34226
BD: 5+3 = 8
MD: 3-2 =1 
LD: 11+1 = 12 [+200 Col]

ID: 34232
MD: 9-1 =8 [+1 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

He watched as Opal finished off one zombie and wounded the other, but not before Kalesh had to block a bite with his arm, leaving nasty red marks and a slight trickle. Kalesh nodded while lowering himself down onto one knee, collapsing more like, panting heavily as he all but propped himself up with the saya that now contained his sword as he tried to gain his breath back. He hated being useless, looking to Opal from the ground to say "A-appreciated! We are even, then!" He said, honestly meaning that as he watched her move between the undead which had been trained on her until now and himself. There wasn't anything else he could do until he got his breath, but it was entirely possible that the ghoul would be dead before he even got back on his legs. He was sweaty, gross, and in general not having a good time hygienically. He sure as [censored] wasn't going to try and get laid by anyone at any point in time before his next bath, no two ways about it.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 3/18 
Sword Art: 

Energy: 1/14 [+1 Energy]
Sword Art: 

ID: 
BD: -Regaining Energy-

Opal circled around the ghoul make sure it was still transfixed on her movements. It moan and stumbled forward with a right arm clawing down. The raven haired woman had only but to take a step to the right and back to dodge the blow from the bizarre style the ghouls attacked with. She lead the ghoul away from the downed Kalesh who had been drained of his tank of Energy. This battle was a bit more on the heavy side than she had liked, but it was worth it at the same time, "Even, huh? That sounds good...I still owe you dinner though." Truth be told, she wanted to buy him dinner just to be able to see him again one day. If anything this battle has proved that they could form a solid friendship between the two of them despite what had transpired earlier. As Opal moved the ghoul moved with her, moving as she did making sure the Hate Engine was working correctly and giving Kalesh enough time to recuperate those lost points. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 4/18 [+1 Energy]
Sword Art: 

Energy: 1/14 
Sword Art: 

ID: 34327
BD: -Regaining Energy-
MD: 1

Edited by Opal

Kalesh nodded softly, using his saya almost like a can to push himself back up and onto his feet, putting the Saya back in its place as he draws his blade. He wasn't ready to attack yet, his breath still hard and fast as he tried to recover a bit at a time "O-one more moment and I can help again, promise!" He says, for a moment the offer of food not even crossing his mind until it started to settle "D-dinner sounds good, actually... After I wash myself... Want to set a... ugh... spending limit?" He shuddered, trying to only breath through his mouth. He knew he smelled awful, but making sure that this ghoul died was more important than his scent in his mind. That said, he knew that he would get a system error or something if he tried to attack the monster now! His sword art had no chance of triggering.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 4/18 
Sword Art: 

Energy: 2/14 [+1 Energy]
Sword Art: 

ID: 343XX
BD: -Regaining Energy-

Opal stared off towards Kalesh and shook her head, "Nah, I think after we beat the minotaur we both can go crazy on spending some Col on ourselves. Stay back, Kalesh...I have a feeling about this next attack." The ghoul stopped moving and just stared at Opal building up some weird dark aura around it. She was not goig to find out what the hell it was attempting to do as the katana blade started to pulsate with a sharp vermillion glow as she pushed off the ground and both hands on the crimson hilt. As she sliced thrice, the blade whistled upwards and she came name cleaving the ghoul in half before it erupted into pixels and was no more and ending their engagement of battle. She flicked her blade off to the side to remove any tainted blood from her sword and then ceremonially placed it in her scarlet saya.  

She flicked the short dark hair from her shoulders, only small stands actually fluttering away as she pressed towards Kalesh, but not too close, "They took a nasty toll on us. Why don't we find a safe location and recover what we lost. I'll split up the loot as well when we settle down as well. Thanks for having my back, back there." she offered a smile to him as they headed towards a secluded and hopefully not a mob driven area to rest. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 0/18 [+1 Energy]
Sword Art: Wa Shu [-5 Energy, +35 Dmg]

Energy: 2/14 
Sword Art: 

Ghoul 3: 0/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit 

ID: 34331
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg]
MD: 3-2 =1 

Edited by Opal

Kalesh heard Opal's request and nodded, forcing his back to stand straight as he sheathed his blade, crossing his arms to watch her with utter faith she could do it. He raised a brow at the dark aura but smiled happily when it was denied the chance to use its power. With the four monsters defeat he dropped all pretense of not being exhausted, nodding happily to Opal as he said "Sounds good... I may not have take anywhere near as much damage as you, but damn I'm need a rest..." He followed after Opal when she lead them to a good spot that seemed to be devoid of monsters and hidden enough passerbys would probably not see them.

"Sorry... Just gimmie a sec." He says as he starts to remove his jacket, laying it flat on the ground and then removing his shirt as well and doing the same! He went through his menus and retrieved the waterskin he had offered Opal during their first night together. Kalesh held the skin over his head and started pouring, letting the water work away the most of the mess as he started to rub and stroke the rest off. Once his body was at least acceptably clean considering the situation he started to do the same to his shirt and jacket. Hypothermia be damned, he was not going to walk around in clothes soaked in ghoul goo. It was apparent that even just that short walk out of combat had regenerated all he had lost as far as health went. He threw aside the waterskin which shattered on impact since it was spent and he took out another and rinsed his head off one more time with half of it before putting it into his inventory. "Ugh... Much better..."

Kalesh HP: 56/56 +6 Non-Combat Regen
Energy: 3/14 
[+1 Energy]

Opal had found a clear spot for the two of them to rest as they were already moving towards the spot, she examined the map data she had retrieved from him and found a nice little bump to her data had been recorded. She smiled at the fact and found her ciggys in the quick toolbar towards the top. Tapping the icon as she rested next to a tree and took a small drag while she watched for a split second as to what Kalesh was doing...undressing?

"H--Hey!" she turned around quickly enough, frantic smoke escaped from her lips as she almost choked while his shirt and jacket was coming off his soiled body, "maybe warn me next time you plan on undressing in front of me?" she said mildly annoyed but she couldn't help but peak over her shoulder absentmindedly while he was giving his body a watered rub down with his hands. She continued to stare off into the nothingness of the forest and slowly smoked her cigarette the calming effects it had on her were doing her good, too bad it didn't help with recovering her stamina. 

"I suppose we can wait here until we start searching for the minotaur. We are coming up on a location that neither of us have investigated so far, so it should be just up ahead." She said trying to clear her mind of a half naked Kalesh behind her. 

Opal HP: 63/77 +6 Non-Combat Regen
Energy: 1/18 
[+1 Energy] <<1/3>>

Edited by Opal

He paused while looking over to Opal, raising a brow as he made himself grin, saying to her curiously "What? There is no social stigma against topless men last I checked. At least, not where I come from anyways." He shrugged his shoulders, looking himself over curiously before saying "Don't worry, pants are staying on." He lifts up his shirt and strains it like a cloth, letting water pour out before he shook it out a few times and slipped it back on. He shuddered a bit at the cold wet feeling but it was worth it. Soon after he shook his jacket dry And slipped it on as well before saying to Opal "Okay, it is safe to look now, no muscles to see." He said with a hint of playfulness before he said "... Thank you for worrying about me back there." He smiled, remembering very clearly her asking if he was still in there. "I gotta say though... that punch and that stomp... Man, that felt goooood." With that little comment good and out there he started to stretch, wanting to relax his muscles and crack a few bones before their next attempt at combat. "Oh." He said after a moment of hesitation "Let me get the first hit in next time... No offense, but I'm more durable right now." He smiled to her, subtly implying he'd play the tank and protect her, taking damage in her stead.

Energy: 3/14 [+1 Energy] <<2/3>>

Edited by Kalesh

Opal's head turned as he said it was safe to look, not that it mattered much, flesh was flesh, but all the same...She shook her head moved closer towards him so they would be in the same vicinity at least if they were attacked again. She sat down in the grass and looked over her menu once more and made casual conversation while flicking the lilac petals of her calming stick, "Yeah, you can take the lead. Probably be a good idea. I have a nice pool of HP, but the mobs here hit harder than we do without arts. And also, no worries. I need to make sure whoever I am with has their head on straight, I honestly don't mind the berserker mindset so long as your focus is on the mobs and not on me, then I would have to punish you." A mild flirtatious remark, a hint of her old self appearing before him before she coughed at the statement. 

She took in a long drag and fell backwards looking into the canopy of the darkened mass of trees, her back bristled against the dark blades of grass underneath her, absentmindedly forgetting what she was wearing from the waist down. A small cloth that barely contained her nether regions and several pleated strips of cloth that mildly covered the rest of her legs. For the moment she just wanted to rest, "Mmm...we should also keep on the lookout for a treasure chest. I heard there was some abandoned ruins as well over in this area. Might be a good idea to loot it up if we can find it," a plume of dark lilac exited her mouth as she spoke as it mixed with the mist and wind of the forested area. 

Opal HP: 69/72 +6 Non-Combat Regen
Energy: 2/18 
[+1 Energy] <<2/3>>

Edited by Opal

Kalesh blinked when he saw movement, looking just in time so see Opal's body hit the grass, enjoying the jiggle but what he saw next far more. His hand slipped into his jacket's pocket before he turned his eyes away after gaining a view of her pose in its entirety too and took a deeeeep breath to try and compose himself, feeling his energy coming back as they rested peacefully in their little clearing together. He leaned backwards while supporting his weight on his arms, saying to Opal "Don't worry, I learned better last time than to direct my anger at you." He winked and said "Though what you have planned for punishment dooooes sound interesting." He gave a chuckle and sighed as he glanced up at the misty sky above them.

When treasure was mentioned his eyes grew wide and he looked to her again with a different form of lust. "Ooh~! A treasure chest you say? I... haven't actually seen one before." He shrugged at his little confession. "I... haven't really been brave enough to check out the dungeons or anything like that, so I guess it only makes sense." He knew his limits and tried not to push them very often. He liked to pick and choose his battles and be ready for anything he did. "If there is a chest here, I suggest you let me open it." He starts tapping through menus and materializes a handy accessory that would grant him extra luck in the shape of a four leaf clover!

Opal's body lifted up as she placed both hands on the grass, the small burning lavender ciggy dangling from her lips as she puffed and took it by the base, "Sure. You can take a crack at it. Hopefully you get something good out of it. Before I started my training with Master Myoga, I planned on being a treasure hunter of sorts. I actually have a Treasure Seeker Costume that gives a boost to my luck and..." she moved closer towards Kalesh and showed the Opal ring she had under her gloved right hand. The lavender scent around her was bolder as she showed him the small multi colored gem centered around a silver frame, "Also gives me a nice loot boost." 

She didn't realize how close she was to the man until she blushed slightly, moving her body inches away from him as she leaned back up and replaced the glove back over her hand, she didn't tell him the story of how she got it either. Not that it would have been awkward or anything to say, but it just wasn't relevant right now. Besides, he didn't need to know all the details of her past life. She took a small drag and placed the cigarette back in her right hand before exhaling away from him and leaning back slowly. "My HP is almost regenerated, as well as my Energy. Wanna go and look for that minotaur now?" 

Kalesh blinked as Opal got close. For the first time since they 'met' he thought. He smiled and listened closely while softly inhaling the sweet scent of lavender that emanated from her. When she mentioned a treasure outfit he made a 'hmm' noise and when he saw her ring his eyes seemed to brighten at the sight of the stone. "Ooh~!... Very fitting if you ask me." He gives her a smile and says "And you were? Interesting... what does the outfit look like?" He asked curiously before adding "You don't need to put it on or something, I'm just curious. We talking tomb raider or...?" He looked to Opal attentively, his curiosity obvious what other outfits she had hidden away.

When she inevitably moved away in realization he smiled to her as if to say it was alright. As far as he knew it was an accessory without meaning, much like the times when he wore an iron necklace with a heart. Either way though, she offered that they should continue looking to which Kalesh gave her a nod. "Alright, let's go chop 'em up and get our treasure." He waited for her to seem at the ready as well before he placed his right hand on his Saya and started walking towards the unknown spot on the map. Soon though, he saw what seemed to be a long fence or wall blocking their path, but also an opening with a humanoid creature. Kalesh drew his blade and said "Okay... First time fighting a creature that big..." He said before taking a deep breath. "No time like the present!!" He said as he charged forward, confident Opal wouldn't be long behind him. The bull-man seemed not notice his presence immediately and let out a bellowing roar as if to warn him to turn back. When Kalesh didn't the bull charged at him with surprising speed! He would expect that speed of a creature half its size at the highest! Kalesh felt the large axe held in both hands of the brute slam into his ribs, impaling into him! Kalesh hissed in anger and grabbed the minotaur's arm, preventing it from pulling away just yet "I got him!" He announces while waiting for his battle partner to take advantage of the opening!

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 77/77 
Energy: 18/18 
Sword Art: 

Kalesh HP: 46/56 -10 HP(25-15=10)
Energy: 12/14 [-2 Miss]
Sword Art: 

Minotaur: 45/45

ID: 34342
BD: 2+2=4
MD: 9 

Edited by Kalesh

Opal laughed lightly holding a hand against her mouth as she moved her head back and forth, "It's nothing like Tomb Raider style, its just a pair of crimson leather pants, a strappy shirt and a long jacket with black fur on the top. I suppose I could show you it sometime." she shrugged lightly as they got up, she flicked her cigarette before it dispersed into nothingness and blew out the final plume of smoke from her mouth. She dusted her hands off and positioned her saya once more from the latch on her belt. She ran a hand through her dark hair as they headed towards the deeper unexplored portion of the forest. Kalesh had charged ahead of her, not looking back to see if the Shinobi Apprentice was behind him or not. As he went forward the woman sprinted away from the battle and into the trees and the shadows. His words fell on deaf ears as he engaged in mortal combat with the minotaur. Just as he was impaled and wrapped an arm around the beast, Opal appeared out of the shadows with her katana raised over her head pulsating with a red glow engaging the <<Ra Setsu>> Sword Art. Her deadly honey eyes narrowing as she struck the hide of the beast as it roared painfully. Her gloved hand lifted off the low part of the crimson hilt as it rocketed upwards forming a fist nailing the beast in the jaw stunning it in place and then followed through with a fancy slash towards its head, cutting off one of the massive horns and then leaping backwards towards Kalesh. 

"Thanks for distracting it while I got a clean shot in...Its powerless now, you should be able to deal the finishing blow."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 72/72 
Energy: 9/18 
Sword Art: Ra Setsu [-9 Energy, Stun, 30 Dmg] 

Kalesh HP: 46/56 
Energy: 12/14 
Sword Art: 

Minotaur: 15/45 [Stunned]

ID: 34343
BD: 5+1= 6

Edited by Opal