PP - F7 In the Shadow of the Temple (Opal) (Self-Training Series Part 2) (Completed)

"Well these ones might have a different AI behavior, so it's not too unlikely that they might be passive. I think the ice elementals I fought on the fourth floor shared a similar pattern."

As the two came upon the temple's entrance Calrex gave a smile and a nod, "I appreciate it as well. I'm sure I could have possibly found my way here using the Reveal skill, but with your help we got here faster and I even got to battle a mountain giant."

He made note of Opal's trailed off sentence when she was trying to explain herself, but since she seemed to want to handle her problems on her own Calrex decided to leave the woman be. If she needed help, she could always ask for it, and he could lend a hand. "If you ever need some knowledge about the monster behaviors feel free to ask. I don't know everything there is to know about them here in SAO, but I can certainly lend my past knowledge to you. But in any case, let's get moving, at least if you want to tag along."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col)
  • Monster Loot:
    • Battle 1: 1 Material
    • Battle 2: 2 Materials + 500 col