[PP:F2] Long Live the Queen Quest: [Kalesh] [Complete]

It was daybreak and Opal was wide awake as she exited her room fully clothed. She sat down in the dining room area and sighed, "He's not here...again..." she could hear the old man coughing in the room beside her where the old master slept. He had been sick recently and was unable to help her with training, she had been soloing her efforts for awhile now and her alchemy potions seemed to have a good effect as far as medicine went for her old teacher, the least she could do was make him comfortable. She ate the meal that was prepared for her, always thanking and sending a small prayer to the one who made these delicious meals. She had picked up a quest not too long ago after exploring a bit of floor two. She had been disguised so no one found out she was in public and was going to actually PM Lawfer if he wanted to do the quest, but a recent friend crossed her mind...Kalesh.

He was another katana wielder much like herself and he was one of the few people that she didn't know too much about. She sighed and blushed a bit remembering their last party where he had fallen from a trapped treasure chest and how she cradled his head to make sure he was alright. Despite the torture she had gone through, she was having these odd feelings stem in the middle of her chest again. Her ice cold exterior was slowly being chipped away the more time she had spent with him. Was this good? Or was this bad? She didn't know...she had made an effort to block out emotions that would drive her sexual needs after what happened, but she was also weak willed. She gulped lightly feeling flustered about the entire thing. She shook her head and disengaged further thought.

"It's just a quest, Opal," she reassured herself.

To: Kalesh
Subject: Wasp Queen

Hey, Kalesh. I know it's been a few days, but I picked up a quest on floor 2 not too long ago involving a field boss. Was wondering if you wouldn't mind tackling that with me. Afterwards, I can pay you back and we can have dinner somewhere, your choice of place. If you're interested, I'll be around the teleportation plaza on floor 2. Seeya soon. 

Collecting her things, Opal made the necessary arrangements to her inventory and rushed out of the complex and headed for floor 2 where she awaited the Crimson Berserker by the portal device. 

Edited by Opal
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalesh had been spending the past few days training under harsher environments and conditions and had even upgraded a piece of his gear to grant him further evasion skills. By the time he received Opal's PM he had jumped two levels in the tundra of the fourth floor while fighting golems and even the infamous snow beast albeit with help. All in all, he had been gaining confidence and strength in equal parts during his time away from Opal, working hard to give himself that much more power in preparation for his ultimate goal which waited for him on a higher floors. He was going to hunt a dragon some day. It might not be soon, but it was going to happen. The ultimate predator in RPG, the beast that warps its hunting grounds in its image until a great enough warrior is able to cut it down, that was his goal. It may not be as dramatic in SAO, they being not quite as magical, but it was still something he strived to do. When he received Opal's PM he had just finished cutting down one of the many furry beasts that filled the floor. He still had a few to go before meeting his quota, but he'd make an exception for a friend!

To: Opal
Subject: Re:Wasp Queen

Hey, Opal! Nice to hear from ya!
Sure, I'll head right over, be there ASAP! After wiping out everything on the third floor, I think we can handle the second floor no problem ;) Seeya in a few!

He always loved meeting with his friends again, having a limited social network since he didn't belong to a guild. He had to pick and choose his allies, they weren't just provided to him in waves. He wouldn't have it many other ways, really. Opal herself was good company, if a little chilly at times, but he still found himself enjoying her presence and conversation with her. Focusing his thoughts though he began the dash back to Snowfrost! With his evasion rising so did his speed and acrobatics, if only a little, and atop that he had boosted his stamina with the additional levels. He was still a little off from matching her katana in regards to skill, but he was getting close, he could feel it!

"Floor 2, Urbus!" He said clearly when at the teleport plaza, a smile on his face as the world lit up around him and he was moved to a different location. When he did arrive on the second floor he was still cold to the touch and had some snow on his jacket, tell-tale signs of his previous location as he stepped away with his eyes scanning around. His mask was currently on his quickbar, preferring people see his face most of the time.

Opal hugged her arms over her chest, donning a new vanity outfit that exposed less of her supple flesh. Wrapped around her neck was the tough steel of a metal neck guard which covered most of her delicate flesh. She wore a black leather outfit, the top accented by light metal pauldrons just for looks not offering any more protection than her original outfit. The top was adorned with silver studs and belts that hugged her chest exposing the cleavage of the woman. She showed very little of it, but the exposed flesh didn't make her feel as dirty as her last outfit. Around her waist was a simple sash that had two long tails wrapped around her right side witch the scarlet saya off to the opposite side which held her Dragon's Breath, once more wrapped around her waist was a belt that had pleated folds extending and billowing outwards as her body moved. The rest of the outfit consisted of black pants with knee length boots with a blue silver trim completing the ensemble. 

She paced around, purple smoking wafting over the plaza as she moved. Not that she was anxious or anything, just waiting patiently as she could for the male companion. When he arrived she smiled back over her shoulder and gave a small wave to the crimson haired Berserker, "Looks like you just came from floor four." she said giving his shoulder a quick brush of the falling snow which dissolved quickly enough. Moving her head off to the side, she blew her smoke away from the man and then placed the small cig back in her inventory. 

"Glad you were able to make it. I could probably take the Queen out myself..." she didn't speak out any other reason for wanting the company, but she did owe him a meal and the company was nice.

"So, ready to get things started?" 

g6ApvDf.jpg

Kalesh himself hadn't really changed much since the last time she had seen him, save for a slight confidence boost making him less cowardly than he was in the past. When he heard his name being called a grin crossed his lips and he turned to see her in a new outfit, giving her an up and down before saying "Yup, what better way to train your body than by putting it through the strains of the world?" He chuckled softly "I like your new outfit, it looks good!" He says while clearly appreciating it from a looks point of view too. "The design is very nice, is that one of the things you bought last time?" He looked himself over and shrugged at how shabby he looked all in all. He still wore a noob-tier red leather jacket and his clothes were simple dark cloth clothing. He had a lot of room for improvement.

He smiled happily to Opal with a nod as he said "You'll do fine, that much I have noooo doubt about." He himself had killed the queen of wasps when his levels were far lower, she would have it done in a split moment once they reached her. Kalesh gave her a thumbs up and said "I'm as ready as I'll ever bee!" He winks, wondering of the joke bled through. Today he didn't have his eyepiece it seemed as it was not in its place and the chain it was connected to was nowhere to be seen. "Well, I don't know how you want to fight her, but I know a few spawn points..." He looks at his map. "When I did it, I kinda just staked out a far away spawn point where nobody would bother to go out to. I wanted to solo it, so I didn't want anyone getting in the way..."

"Anyways, let's go and assassinate the queen!" He says casually like it was just a thing to say.

"Thank you," she offered a smile in return for his compliment towards her now outfit. She might have showed less in terms of flesh, but she felt her boobs were still the eye catching detail that most men look at when looking at females, that and the black leafs of her tattoo retained and showed detail of the curvy flesh from the open slit of her top. She gestured towards him for him to follow, "If you want to warm up a bit before going after the queen, we can probably take on some mobs on this level. Its floor two, so we should be safe from any harm..." she eyed the man carefully, as they walked side by side, casually catching a glimpse of his attire, much of it hadn't changed, but there was more of a pip in his step as they walked. Something changed within him, mentally at least. But she always found him to be a competent fighter, especially when he went into his Slayer Mode which she dubbed it the other night when writing about her journey in the small notes section of her journal. 

As they were going out of Urbus, Opal started to walk backwards and swung her hands around her back, "Do you know what style of cuisine you are wanting to dine on tonight? I know a place I used to visit often on this floor called the Drunken Snake...or...Drunken Serpent? Its been awhile...since I visited this area.  But if we go there, we might end up tangling with a few bad apples. There is also a Geisha Tea House if your interested in something like that as well..." She remembered her Shinobi Training as she was a Geisha for a night with an espionage mission collecting information from a Mr. Ryutsu. 

There was plenty of options to chose from...

Kalesh nodded softly as he followed after Opal. He was a little disappointed her legs and hips were less on display. It may have been true that he liked breasts too, but he definitely took the most note of the hips down when it came to women. The nice little glance of her midriff though did draw his eye now and again. He couldn't help but smirk at the idea of a warm up, saying to Opal "You thought we were going to get to the queen without that?" He thought for a moment and continued "Well, maybe you could sneak past the soldier wasps, but I'd have to charge through them." He shrugged his shoulders, thinking he had made his point. No self-respecting queen was without her soldiers. "I actually went to the spawn point before she spawned, and it was kind of an eye of the storm. No monsters except her, but once she died and I tried to leave I had to deal with guards." He smirked at the memory, surprised he took the quest considering how weak he was and he didn't have a teleport crystal!

He watched as Opal turned and walked backwards, slowing a little so not to rush her or bump into her. For a moment he was a little confused why she was asking him but then he remembered she wanted to owe him a dinner! "Hm? Oh! Well, let's see..." He considered the two options closely, seeming a little conflicted before he said "I... am not really sure honestly." He chuckled softly "Geisha tea houses sound lovely from what I've heard, never been there, but it seems..." He rubs one of his arms and glances to the side. "It makes me feel gross when I go to places like that. Places where women exclusively serve men, and a female customer is an oddity." He bit his lip and said with a forced chuckle "Not once in my life have I ever denied being a bit on the pervy side, but yet I don't feel entirely comfy when I go to places meant for 'men'..." He shrugs his shoulders "It feels like a relic of the past, when women were... considered less." He smiles to her and said "I could be wrong, I've never been to one, it's just the impression I get... If you can vouch for it, I will take you at your word and we can go there." He smiled, clearly having a sense of trust she wouldn't lead him astray on this. He had a healthy sense of curiosity too, but he didn't want to be considered like 'those' men of the past  that tainted the image of men in the present if he went somewhere like that.

Opal's honey eyes glazed over at Kalesh and she shook her head, "No, we can't go there. That club is exclusive to former PKers who have taken the green quest. While I said it was an option, I'm gonna have to turn that down also, you need to either be Geisha that has permission from their mistress to enter, or be part of their exclusive player list. Drunken Snake is bit of dirty and rowdy place, but if you want something a bit more peaceful and relaxing, and where you dont have to check to see if your glass is clean or not...then we'll find another place." 

Opal had explained the situation with the Tea House, she didn't want to cause a ruckus in the establishment. Her eyes flickered a bit at the mention of the guard drones, "Ahh, I took the quest before reading the actual flavor text, I just noticed it was to kill the Wasp Queen. I guess I should have paid a bit more attention to that.." she turned over once more as they now headed in the direction of their destination. She placed a hand on the hilt of her blade and continued to step outside of the safe zone. 

"So...what have you been up to the last few days? Leveling up a bit?" She looked over to Kalesh, attempting to rouse a bit more casual conversation. 

He hummed softly in thought and said "I see... Well, that's fine, I'm not about to murder someone to get in, so that is certainly not an option." He smiled as he removed his hand from his arm and instead held it out as they started to pass the threshold of the safe zone. In his palm soon appeared a solid silver masquerade mask which Kalesh deftly put on his face. Upon being placed his eyes became more demonic in appearance and the eye holes of the mask kept his eyes from really expressing him more than one way. "Yeah, I've also been upgrading my gear a little bit... this is my first perfect item since switching to katana. I should consider maybe trading in my old sword and some other things for a new one..." That said he followed her lead and put his hand on his current sword while keeping his eyes forward and looking around curiously.

With the Tea House explained away as being off limits for them he started to say "Well, this 'drunken snake' place sounds interesting if you felt the need to memorize the name. I can handle a little noise, so if you are fine with it then I guess we'll be going there!" He smiled to her curiously, hoping that was alright, though the mask made his eyes look a little more sinister than they did beneath the metal mask. He did in a way look like he might have been going to a fancy party though, if his clothes were a bit better.

OOC: We'll do a few waves of 2 Wind Wasps until we get around to killing the queen. 

Opal's hands swung side to side as they walked past the clearing, she looked over at the Beserker just as he was putting on a fancy masquerade mask, she couldn't tell if it was just a vanity prop or something that was actual of aid to him during combat, but her curiosity was quenched when he explained more about the mask and what he had been up to. 

"Oh! Well, that's interesting. The mask seems a little off character from your Berserker style, I would have imagined maybe something of a large balled chain link around your neck or something, or a pair of heavy weighted gauntlets. But if it fits the purpose..." The headed towards the supposed spawning spot of the Wasp Queen but there didn't seem to be anything around for them to kill. 

"Yeah...This one isn't a perfect either, I actually have an order in que to get my new weapon made soon, but because of the unique design of the blade its a bit harder to make, but once it's complete...Well, I'll be pretty much good to go." 

Opal turned her head frantically when she heard the buzzing of wings, two goliath like Wind Wasps whooshed past them as they entered a secluded area. Opal back dashed to get to a safe distance while keeping her hand on her crimson hilt.

"Alright...so it begins. Guess we'll need to work up that appetite..."  Opal seemed to take point in front of Kalesh as she drew Dragon's Breath from her saya. She took a stationary guard, keeping the blade upright as she moved in a semi circle with one foot over the other. The first Wind Wasp took off at her, she side stepped but felt a pincer strike over her silver pauldron, and orange gash appearing over avatar as she winced lightly. She took a step back and then pushed forward. The blade singing in the air as the blade glowed a dull crimson color before using the Sword Art <<Wa Shu>>. The first was cut into several times before feeling the mighty downward chop of the cold steel blade. 

Wasp 2: The wind wasp found its mate to be injured and the beady eyes grew an intent to kill as they darkened to a blood red. Angered by the attack laid towards it's partner, it aimed a large stinger at her body and pulverized her in the chest knocking her flat on her back. Opal fell to the ground with a dull thud as the Wind Wasp buzzed by her with its almost transparent wings. She grunted as she slowly got to her feet, "Ugh...lucky shots. But I'm alright."  

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 63/76 [Hate 1: Wasp 1]
Energy: 14/19
Sword Art: Wa Shu [-5 Energy, 25 Dmg]

Kaleshs HP: 64/64
Energy: 16/16
Sword Art:

Wind Wasp 1: 22/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg
Wind Wasp 2: 38/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg

ID: 34501
BD: 7+1 = 8
MD: 8-2 = 6

ID: 34503
MD: 9-2 = 7 [+1 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

((If you wonder about the shape, it's like that kaito/tiny-miku vid cantarella))

He chuckled softly and said while gesturing to his katana as well as his mask. "I'm not really going for the savage look. If I had a greatsword I'd consider some torn stuff or something like that. I am trying to be evasive and precise, despite my anger... You don't need to dress for the job to get angry." He winked playfully and adds "So I dress for who I am when I'm not angry, and let the rest just bleed through." He gasped and rested his hand on his heart incredulously "Or are you suggesting I am not a mysterious gentleman with fine taste?" His eyes may have been set but his  smile showed his humor. "I haven't the slightest idea where I am going for weapon..." He had been conflicted on that subject more than once and still was. He had every variety of curved sword that would be held in two hands, after all. "I do hope it comes out how you want, though." He smiled encouragingly.

When he heard buzzing he didn't hesitate to draw his sword, knowing exactly what was coming their way. He took a deep breath and with the sword clenched in his hand watched as Opal made her first move. She did considerable damage to the first wasp, but both wasps seemed to take offense to her doing so. Gritting his teeth as the situation replayed in his mind, he ran towards the most harmful of the two bees angrily sliced it twice vertically before jabbing it with the end of his sword! He wasn't quite done there though, drawing the sword from the monster and then bashing it with the hilt to move it away from Opal where he stood between them. "I'll take what this guy has to offer!" He tells her while obviously defending her again. He wasn't really that mad yet, more just a little frustrated that he was ignored~!

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 63/76 [Hate 1: Wasp 1]
Energy: 14/19
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 64/64
Energy: 13/16
Sword Art: Hi Ougi [-3 Energy, 18 Damage]

Wind Wasp 1: 22/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg
Wind Wasp 2: 29/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg [18-9=9]

ID: 34531
BD: 9 Crit!

Edited by Kalesh

Wasp 1: Opal danced around the creature as Kalesh pinned the other one to focus on him. It was good to have his help from the speedy flyers that buzzed towards them. A sharp pincer came towards Opal, her Dragon's Breath coming up and striking the long stinger that seemed to want to stick her to death. The hot glow of orange appeared over her leather suit carving a wound into her shoulder. She backed away from the blow and realigned herself with the mob unit. Her blade whistled with a frantic crimson glow. She dropped her katana low to the ground and shot it upwards slashing it from the tail end up, then cutting downwards to take a slash at its wing and then finally thrusting the weapon into one of its dark eyes before dragging it out of the body to deal an extra bit of damage. The Wind Wasp buzzed in a drunken pattern from the lethal attack, yet it buzzed frantically staying aloft in the air.

Wasp 2: Its green winged body moved towards Kalesh, buzzing at a high speed as it struck him one across the midsection, finding a weakness in his stance and exploiting it until a tinge of orange appeared over his abdomen declaring a successful strike to his person. 

Opal turned her attention to a small darkness, "[censored]...there are two more waiting behind them...This is gonna be a long day.." she muttered the last part to herself. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 57/76 [Hate 2: Wasp 1]
Energy: 12/19 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: Hi Ougi [-3 Energy, 18 Dmg]

Kaleshs HP: 63/64 [Hate 1: Wasp 2]
Energy: 13/16
Sword Art: 

Wind Wasp 1: 13/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg
Wind Wasp 2: 29/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg 

ID: 34534
BD: 9 +1 = 10 [+1 Dmg]

ID: 34535

Edited by Opal

Kalesh hissed in frustration as the wasp stung him across the arm, dodging slash after slash by Kalesh with its pin-point movements, saying to the flying monster "Oh, come on, stay on the ground so I don't have to deal with your damn 3D travel!" He hacks and slashes  the backing up monster, moving further and further away from Opal. "Just you wait until I get my hands on you" He grinned while imagining a smooshed wasp in his future. For now though he blinked and glanced back at Opal "More? Just means more treasure after we crush them!" he laughs a little while eyeing down his enemy, waiting for it to make its next move which he would hopefully turn against it. "The day might be long, but I'll tell you what, unless there is twenty of these at once, I'm good!"

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 57/76 [Hate 2: Wasp 1]
Energy: 12/19 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: 

Energy: 11/16 [-2 Miss]
Sword Art: 

Wind Wasp 1: 13/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg

ID: 34534
BD: 2+2=4

Edited by Kalesh

The buzzing Wasp closed in on Opal, its stinger grazing over her ebony hair. Her blade went low as she tumbled forward acrobatically and moved in behind the large Wasp. Getting in prime position to attack, her blade glowed a hue of red as it charged up for another Sword Art. Dropping into stance, her feet slid forward and she rushed in with the blade drawn over head. Like a silver line cutting through a dark cloud, she ended up on the other side of Wasp as five slashes were made at once, the swiftness of her blade had cut through leaving orange scars all over its body until it exploded in a small loot drop. She moved and flicked the blade to the side to remove the tainted matter from her pure blade and then sheathed it a follow up motion. The blade latched down as her eyes focused on the battle with the second Wasp and the berserker Kalesh.

Wasp 2: The Wasp buzzed around him but was concerned for its mate as it shattered before its eyes, the moral of the wasp dropped and was unable to make a clean strike against its opponent. OOC: I'll leave it to you on how you wish to dodge the blow. 

"Let me know if you need some help over there..." she said waving over to him to show that had finished her bug off. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 57/76 [Hate 2: Wasp 1] [Savvy Engaged, +2 BD Next roll]
Energy: 8/19 [+1 Regen]

Energy: 11/16 
Sword Art: 

Wind Wasp 1: Dead/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg

ID: 34555
BD: 7+1 = 8
MD: 7-2 =5
LD: 10 +1 = 11 [+190 Col]

ID: 34556
MD: 6-2 = 4 

Edited by Opal

Despite the monster's apparent lack of morale, it's survival instinct was as calm as ever, dodging every attack Kalesh made while the bug had no greater luck. Blade clashed with stinger time and again in a battle of wills to see whose guard would break first, his or the wasp's!  Kalesh himself was getting frustrated the more and more he battled the monster, saying with a frustrated grunt "Yeah, some help would be appreciated!" His blade and the monster's stinger clashed together again before they both backed off. "Switch?" He said with a slight flush, admittedly not too enthused about the concept of being on equal offensive footing with a big ol' bug that he would be able to squish if it weren't so good at reading his moves! 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 57/76 [Hate 2: Wasp 1] [Savvy Engaged, +2 BD Next roll]
Energy: 8/19 
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 63/64 [Hate 2: Wasp 2]
Energy: 11/16 [+1 Regen][-2 Miss]
Sword Art: 

ID: 34558
BD: 2+2=4

Edited by Kalesh

Opal drew her blade once more and engaged in mortal combat with the injured wasp, her lightning quick strikes cut across the flying bug several times shaving off bits and pieces of its health bar. The Wind Wasp buzzed around now being man handled by the two humans, its focus still clearly on Kalesh as it attempted to strike him with its stinger once again. 

After the missed strike it sent out a high pitched noise which called for one of the drones to back it up that was flying around in the area. It quickly came in with a charge towards Opal as she easily saw the movements of the wings and speed and adjusted accordingly. She whipped her body around as her feet stomped down in the grass and turned her body around towards Kalesh's back. 

"Called for reinforcements...that's lovely..." their back was facing each other as she held her blade at the new Insect Drone that came to break up their small party, "Working up that appetite yet?" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 57/76  [Savvy Engaged, +2 BD Next roll]
Energy: 6/19 [+1 Energy] 
Sword Art: Hi Ougi [-3 Energy, 18 Dmg]

Kaleshs HP: 63/64 [Hate 2: Wasp 2]
Energy: 11/16 
Sword Art: 

Wind Wasp 2: 20/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg 
Wind Wasp 3: 38/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg

ID: 34572
BD: 9 +1+2 = 12 [+1 Dmg]
MD: 7-2 = 5

ID:   34574

Edited by Opal

"Greaaaaat!" Kalesh said with a mischievous grin before finally getting an opening with the help of Opal, thinking he should focus on finishing off this bug before bothering with the other pests, at the least for now. He sliced up the bug's abdomen, happy to see that it was starting to weaken and tired after Kalesh's relentless assault! At least, that is what he told himself as he brushed monster's stinger away and jabbed it with the tip before backing off to Opal could either take her turn at the bug or focus on the new arrival.

"Hey, if we are lucky, the queen'll come to us!" He laughs, obviously just joking and quickly adding to ensure that was known "I would rather we sit and you heal up first though. We dooooon't want you getting nicked too much madam 'I don't need armor'!" He teases her with a wink, just being playful and happy. He may have been frustrated but nothing had happened to him personally to really get him riled up save for that one hard hit Opal got.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 57/76  [Savvy Engaged, +2 BD Next roll]
Energy: 6/19  
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 63/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 2]
Energy: 12/16 [+1 Regen] 
Sword Art: Hi Ougi [-3 Energy, 15 damage]

Wind Wasp 2: 14/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg 

ID: 34579
BD: 5+2=7

Edited by Kalesh

Wind Wasp 2: "Don't even think that's funny with the amount of [censored] we are putting up with right now, Kalesh..." she said jokingly, a smile played on her face. With her back turned she lunged forward as her blade was seeping with a crimson coating. Juting off the ground, her feet sprang her forward into the fray between the two insect drones before her rapid successive display of attacks lopped the wings off the injured Wasp. As it fluttered to the ground, she chopped downward disemboweling the head to finish the <<Wa Shu>> sword art and exploding with a small loot sack and pixels. At the sight of wasp dying, the other buzzed into a furry, sending a shockwave of sonic blasts towards Opal causing the woman's body to be covered in orange gash marks over her new armor. The woman felt the tingling sensation all over her body, none of which felt good to her as the buzzing insect circled around the two with an angry look in its eye.   

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 49/76  
Energy: 2/19  [+1 Energy]

Kaleshs HP: 63/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 2]
Energy: 12/16 
Sword Art: 

Wind Wasp 2: Dead/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg 

ID: 34582
BD: 8+1+2= 11
LD: 15+1 = 16 [+190 Col]

ID: 34583
MD: 10 -2 = 8 [+2 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

Kalesh's eyes went wide with fury when he saw his friend getting pelted with attacks. The first few times he took it as coincidence, but at this point he was sure the wasps were straight up ignoring him, always going for Opal as their first targets! "Hey!!" Kalesh says to the wasp as he sheaths his blade. "You can focus on me, you dumb servant!" He closes the distance towards the wasp in one hard step, pushing hard enough to propel himself a bit off the ground for his trip until he drew the blade and cut across the bee's thorax, causing it to freeze in place and hit the ground... To which Kalesh punted the buzzing beast to Opal while saying. "Your turn... Ugh, get your vengeance." As it rolled across the ground with a boot-shaped splash of pixels. It seemed that seeing his allies harmed while also being ignored was enough to send him juuuust off the edge where he was willing to attack recklessly, but oh-so efficiently. He had literally torn the bees hitpoints in half despite the chitinous armor that covered it. He was obviously rather winded, gasping for breath after his attack.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 2/19  
Sword Art:

Kaleshs HP: 63/64 [Hate 2: Wasp 3]
Energy: 3/16 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: Tsuji Kaze [-7 Energy, 28 Damage]

Wind Wasp 3: 19/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg

ID: 34587
BD: 10

Edited by Kalesh

The last attack had taken its toll on the woman, or it was just pure bad luck on her. But as she lifted her blade up to take a swing of vengeance and annihilate the bug, her arm seized up and she fell backwards drawing in breath. "[censored]...Its rare that I miss an opportunity to attack a stunned opponent, sorry if you used that last attack in vain. I'm out of gas now..." the woman got up to her feet and slowly backed away the buzzing fiend took flight once more as the effects of the stun wore off, its beady eyes looked to Kalesh who was now snipping its pincer like hands at him, threatening to cut him in twos. 

Opal moved further back, it was good he was able to keep the bugs focus on him, Opal needed to regenerate both her HP and Energy pools as she is now, if they were attacked by the Wasp Queen, they would surely be in for an intense battle with no Sword Arts to use. She sighed and whipped her hair out of her face and the clenched the crimson hilt of her katana just to stay on guard. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 1/19 [+1]  
Sword Art: [-2 on miss]

Kaleshs HP: 63/64 [Hate 2: Wasp 3]
Energy: 3/16 
Sword Art: 

Wind Wasp 3: 19/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg [Stunned]

ID: 34589
BD: 2+2 =4
MD: Stunned

Edited by Opal

Kalesh made a 'tch' noise as the wasp started floating up again with Opal lacking the proper energy to hit the monster, Kalesh nodding and saying "Okay, but this is gonna be the last of my energy too... Let it wail on my if you want to, I can handle it." He gave her a comforting smile before turning back to the wasp with anger showing through his mask. Kalesh charged! The wasp tried to veer out of his path much like its sibling, but Kalesh said aloud "Oh no you don't!" And his eyes glowed for a split moment. Time felt like it was slowing for him as he swung and adjusted his swords path to catch the bug off guard. He precisely nicked the bee's wing, slicing a good chunk of it off and sending the bug plummeting as he cuts again and stabs into the monster's back between its wings. Drawing the blade from the bug he steps back, the pincers and stinger still a 'threat' despite it no longer being able to fly easily. "Take your time~" He doubted the bug could do anything serious to him so he started to take deep breaths.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 1/19 
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 63/64 [Hate 4: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 5/5]
Energy: 1/16 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: Hi Ougi [-3 Energy, 15 Damage]

Wind Wasp 3: 13/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg [Stunned]

ID: 34590
BD: 3+2+1=6