[PP:F2] Long Live the Queen Quest: [Kalesh] [Complete]

Opal watched as the Wasp was handled easily by the Berserker's weapon, the wing had been chopped and it came spiraling down to ground level before falling on its feet. The wings on the creature buzzed and started to inch closer to Kalesh, it rose a pincer and thrust its pointy sword arm into his chest where it almost mocked him with a buzzing laugh. It backed away twitched its head side to side and attempted to take to the air, only to land on its legs again and whine. 

The raven haired woman took an extra step back, her energy pool going back up, "A few more round and we should be able to take it down...Once more our Energy Pools are depleted...deja vu, right?" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 49/76  
Energy: 2/19 [+1 Energy] 
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 62/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 5/5]
Energy: 4/16
Sword Art: 

Wind Wasp 1: Dead/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg
Wind Wasp 2: Dead/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg 
Wind Wasp 3: 13/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg 

ID: 34591
BD: -Energy Reserving-
MD: 8-2 = 6

Edited by Opal
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh nooooo, what will I doooo" Says Kalesh while being gnawed at, having made no move to evade. That was literally as many [censored] s as he gave about the wasp hitting him. He watched as the bug ran off only to fail a flying attempt and look so pitiful. "I actually kinda feel bad now. Crippled him instead of killing him.. Bah, the wing will grow back." He says, keeping in mind that only applied if it survived that long. At Opal's mention of deja-vu he laughed and nodded in agreement "It is! We're even facing a field boss after this. Boy, either these monsters are tough or we are weaker than we think. "He rolls his eyes, plopping down to take a seat while holding his blade arm forward to try and parry away any attacks the monster made at him.

"Oh, what kind of food is going to be at this Serpent or Snake place? We talking tex-mex style steaks and free nachos or what?" He chuckled softly, making idly chit-chat while in the very center of combat. "How watered down are the dri-" He paused and said "Wait... Can drinks even be watered down here?" He hummed softly in thought.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 2/19 
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 62/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 4/5]
Energy: 2/16 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: 

ID: 345XX
BD: -Energy Reserving-

Edited by Kalesh

Opal got low on her knees and watched as Kalesh had draw the attention of the target, it seemed like his style to make small talk during a prolonged battle. She nodded, "As far as I know the establishment is run by a merchant, and a cook. So they are a combined force, they sell a variety of foods. The last time I was there I actually did have nachos, with some sort of unnamed beef fixing and cheese. It was good, the tables don't get cleaned off and neither do their glasses. So make sure you check your glass before taking a drink of your beverage..." she gave a fair warning, but she left out the part where she had got drunk in front of Jomei and almost did something really, really embarrassing...She wasn't that woman anymore and she didn't have to worry about getting wasted. 

As they talked and Kalesh pointing his katana to keep the fluttering injured Wasp at bay, it grew angry at his mocking and ended up snatching his katana from his hand and jumping on top of him and started to thrash and beat down on his body. Opal leaped upwards and smacked the creature away with her foot. As the Wasp jumped backwards to land on its feet, Kalesh's shirt had a sticky yellow putrid substance running down over it. Poor guy couldn't catch a break...

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 3/19 [+1]
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 61/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 4/5]
Energy: 2/16 
Sword Art: 

ID: 34596
BD: -Energy reserving-
MD: 9-2=7 [+1 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

Kalesh laughed as the bee thrashed at him, reminded of his dear younger sister. She would as a young child his against her brother's hard bones until her hands or feet started to hurt, and then whine to mommy about him hurting her. When Opal kicked him away he stood up and sighed as he looked at his shirt. "Not going to ask what that is." He says as he taps his shirt and hits an unseen menu, topless aside from his jacket as he moved to grab his katana once again.

It was at this moment the bee's wing had regenerated fully. Its hitpoint were the same but the limb stopped being pixely. He watched as the creature flew over and grabbed his katana! He gasped indignantly with wide as he says "Oi! Give that back you buzzing [censored]!" he threatened the monster with various forms of bodily harm as it flew just a bit too high for the currently unarmed player to reach him. "Don't make me get my scimitar!"

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 3/19
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 61/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 3/5]
Energy: 1/16 [-2 Miss]
Sword Art: 

ID: 34596
BD: 1

Edited by Kalesh

Opal felt exhausted, this was supposed to be a short quick and easy quest but this damn nuisance of a wasp was getting the better of the both of them. She attempted to grab the katana back from the Wasp but it was clutched in its mouth shaking it around like a flailing bumble bee. Finally it had taken to the air and came roaring at Kalesh, the tip of his blade cutting clear across his exposed abdomen.  Opal watched as the Wasp buzzed towards him, as she didn't even notice his shirt was off, quickly turning back around she extended her arm and attempted to slash at the airborne bee drone but to no avail, she was somewhat distracted by the half naked Kalesh. 

"Ugh...[censored]...Why are we now having the worst of luck right now?" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 2/19 [+1], [-2]
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 61/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 3/5]
Energy: 1/16 
Sword Art: 

ID: 34601
BD: 3+1 =4
MD: 9 -2 = 7

Edited by Opal

He gasped as the wasp flew by and cut him with his own sword! Memories of watching Opal push his weapon against his ribs flowing back along with a steady trickle of rage. "OKAY, THAT'S IT!" Announces Kalesh before jumping for it, managing to grab the wasp's lower body as Kalesh started to climb himself higher on the bee, all but riding it like a mount at this point as he said "Give me back my sword damnit!" He says as the wasp tries to turn and cut him, dropping the blade in the process to which Kalesh jumps down and retrieves his discarded blade, looking it over to make sure it wasn't damage before saying. "Overconfidence, underesitmation, pick or choose the reason. I want this wasp dead" Announces Kalesh while getting into a proper stance with his katana, eyes glaring at the source of his anger.

As usual he didn't care that he was shirtless. He still had his jacket on, after all, but she did get to see his chest despite this since it was meant to be worn open.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 60/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 2/5]
Sword Art: 

ID: 346XX
BD: Reserving Energy

Opal and Kalesh had been struggling now, at what point did things go horribly wrong for them again? Maybe it was just a case of bad luck, or perhaps the system was not in their favor today, all in all, Opal was going into Bitch mode right now with this damn insect drone and her blood was bubbling with a frenzy beneath her skin. She threw an absurd amount of curse words which were unlady like to say in the company of a male companion and she gave a low growl before trying to stab the speedy mob with the tip of her blade. When all was said and done, it buzzed by her as well as Kalesh before buzzing around behind them. She turned to face it again, her hands showing white forming knuckles as she would slowly begin tighten her grip on the blade. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 1/19 [+1] [-2]
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 60/64 [Hate 3: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 2/5]
Sword Art: 

ID: 34612
BD: 2+2 Miss OOC: I just cant [censored] win!!!
MD: 3-2 = 1

Edited by Opal

Kalesh smirked at the sound of a cursing and bitchy Opal, finding her passion a little... endearing as he considers what that passion could be turned towards. He quickly shakes his head though, training his eyes towards his arch-nemesis! This wasp had caused too much trouble already and Kalesh wasn't going to let it go unpunished this time. He ran after the wasp and jumped up before slicing up both wings this time, stabbing the bee after it fell much like before! His energy was spent though, a gasp passing his lips as he visibly strains to stay upright despite his inner weakness. "T-time to wait again, right?" He says while glaring down at the would bee killer.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 1/19 
Sword Art: 

Kaleshs HP: 60/64 [Hate 4: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 1/5]
Energy: 0/16 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: Hi Ougi [-3 Energy, 15 Damage]

Wind Wasp 3: 7/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg 

ID: 34613
BD: 4+2=6 OOC: Top Kek

Edited by Kalesh

Opal found calm breath as she inhaled deeply, "I'm as calm as an ocean...I'm as calm as ocean..." her eye twitched when she was repeating that phrase to herself, clearly she was anxious, strung out, bothered and angered. Her eyes darted at the buzzing little wasp as it floated by them once more not even taking a liking to Opal anymore. Kalesh was the main prize and was now attracted to him like he was some sort of flower. The wasp buzzed by him once more attempting to cut him down for size...

Opal held her blade steady, eye still twitching, her teeth gritting, chest heaving up and down...it was a bad, bad day...she just had to kill this thing fast, it was already overstaying its welcome here. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 2/19 [+1] 
Sword Art:  

Kaleshs HP: 60/64 [Hate 4: Wasp 3][Concentration Cooldown 1/5]
Energy: 0/16 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: 

ID: 34615
BD: -Reserved for Energy-
MD: 3-2 =1

Edited by Opal

Kalesh noticed the wasp charging at him and a potential opening. He sheathed his sword and grabbed the buzzy wasp and reached out, grabbing its sharp mandibles! He held the dull sides as tightly as he could, holding the monster in place for as long as he was able as he called to Opal "I can't hold it for long! Energy is ruuuuuunning out!" He hoped  that Opal could land her next hit with the opening he was trying to provide her with the last of his energy. If not then this fight would go on for just that much longer as a direct result. No pressure or anything, of course! He desperately hoped the food would be very, very worth it!

<<Battle Engaged>>

Sword Art:  

Kaleshs HP: 60/64 [Hate 4: Wasp 3]
Energy: 0/16 [+1 Regen][-2 Miss]
Sword Art: 

ID: 34618
BD: 1

Edited by Kalesh

Her red lips curved into a deep sinister smile as the blood red glow of her blade started to pulsate, her honey eyes lit up with a bloodletting lust as she charged for the back of the Wasp. She cut into the hide over and over and over again until finally whipping her sword back and thrusting it into the head jerking it at an angle and ripping it clean off with a powerful yank. The wasp was sent flying into the air and it shattered into digital dust. The woman breathed in and out, her heavy chest going up and down catching her breath. Taking a deep inhale, she slowly relaxed her tensed muscles and enjoyed the calming sensation that flowed from her body as she whipped her blade to the side to clean it from impurities and then sheathed it back in the scarlet saya. 

"[censored]...Hell...We did it...and we still have to kill the [censored] queen..." she muttered, her body slouched, opened her inventory and started taking long drags of her cigarette expelling the lavender scent into the air from a stream of smoke. She sighed as it felt nice taking in that drag, she looked to Kalesh and gave him a nod, "Good job at the end there. If not for you, I might not have had that chance to slay it...." her mouthy was smokey as she spoke, exhaling another thick plume of purple smoke and yet taking another full drag still tense from the situation.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 3/19 [+1]
Sword Art:  Hi Ougi, -3 Energy, 18 Dmg 

Kaleshs HP: 60/64 [Hate 4: Wasp 3]
Energy: 0/16 
Sword Art: 

Wind Wasp 3: Dead/38, 9 Mit, 6 Dmg 

ID: 34620
BD: 9
MD: 8

Edited by Opal

Kalesh he raised his thumbs up and fell backwards, taking a deep in hale. The action had been very intentional, his arms spread wide in acceptance as he let the grass hold him. The monster was dead, and they could rest before piercing deeper to where the queen of the wasps left. Likely having grown fat and soft under the guardianship of her obviously capable guardians. He laid there until the sweet scent of lavender reached his nose, his eyes looking downward towards his partner in crime.

He took a deep breath and sat up, smiling to her happily as he said "... I think my appetite is ready and good to go." He winked and said "Thanks, it was a gamble, but it was soooo damn worth it." He sighed happily as he gradually worked himself back up and onto his legs, looking to Opal while still shirtless. "I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a bug get crushed like that, good job." He raises his hand for a high-five, smiling to Opal curiously to see if she'd leave him hanging!

Kalesh's HP: 64/64 [+6 Regen]
Energy: 1/16 [+1 Regen]

"Goofball." She moved the cigarette from one to the other and gave him a loud resounding high five to meet his hand. The clap echoed lightly through the dense area as she looked to her left and right, her honey eyes basking in the low warmth of the slowly setting sun. "Did we seriously just spend most of the day fighting that one wasp? Ugh...I gotta admit, I am pretty hungry too." she said rubbing her exposed belly, still holding tight to her cigarette in one hand between her fingers. She looked over her shoulder and then back bringing up her menu and looking at the map data, "Yeah...just as I suspected, almost got this floor all mapped out now. You want this data? I am not sure if it was on this floor, but I found a cavern system when I was exploring..." The woman leaned over to Kalesh a bit so he could see her mapped area, "if you travel along this area through a tunnel, there is an underground waterfall located just right around here. Its one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen before. Water as crystal blue as anything I have ever seen," giving the menu a few taps she sent the recorded data over to Kalesh and moved out of his personal space, hopefully he didn't mind it too much.

The woman took another deep drag of her cigarette before flicking the flower petal like ashes from her stick, "I guess while we are here..." she leaned down and searched the area for any materials that could be used..."We could look for some mats..."

ID: 34624
LD:  3+1= 4
Energy: 1/3 to Full
HP: 55/76 [+6 regen]

Edited by Opal

He smirked happily as she accepted the high five, eager to take his victories where he could, even if it meant a little namecalling! "Thank you, it's better than being a downer." He chuckled happily and glanced up at the sky "I... Think we did." He shrugged and let out a slightly dramatic sigh before saying "And the more data the better I'd say... and that actually sounds beautiful... I might need to take Lia there sometime." He said unthinkingly, forgetting he had never mentioned having a girlfriend to Opal. It never really seemed relevant, he hadn't asked if she was with anyone either. "What kind of monster would I expect? Bats?" He seemed fairly curious as he took the  data and added it to his own, watching the new areas light up.

When it was mentioned they could look for materials he grinned happily and said "Ooh~ That I can do!" He says as he eyes around curiously, grinning as he runs off towards a nearby stone, gently pushing it to reveal a dirt covered hunk of obsidian. Holding his prize up to the light to see how it shined he smiled and slapped it into his inventory. "That's one!" He says happily to Opal.

[ID# 34627][LD: 18][1 Material]

2/3 to max energy

Edited by Kalesh

"Lia?" the female questioned blowing smoke from one corner of her mouth, she hadn't met too many females, perhaps it was a new player finally coming out of the woodworks? Then again, Aincrad was rather large and this Lia could very well be a possible frontliner as well. From what she had seen so far of Kalesh, she could imagine him having some decently strong friends in the upper 20 and 30 levels. 

Opal smiled towards Kalesh as he found a beautiful obsidian stone, she nodded in his general direction and she planted herself in the ground to see if she could one up him. On her hands and knees, with the ciggy dangling from her mouth, her hands combed through the grass and expected a bunch of wild flowers. Her honey eyes looked them over as she sifted through them to see if any particular one stood out...."Mmm, drats...Nothing here..." she said getting up on her knees. She took the ciggy out of her mouth and blew a steady stream of lilac in front of her. That was enough of that for now and flicked the cigarette away from her as it pixelated to nothingness. 

ID: 34629
LD:  5+1 =6
Energy: 2/3 to Full
HP: 61/76 [+6 regen]

Edited by Opal

Kalesh smiled as he blinked in realization that she didn't know who Lia was. He smiled happily and said. "Oh, she's my girlfriend!" He smiled happily and reaches into his pocket. Not even materializing it, it was just there, and took out his camera crystal. He started to swap through pictures rapidly before there was a closeup of a cute blushing lady's face with green hair and green eyes wearing orange clothing. "She's this cute low-level player I paid a meal for. I wanted her to get out of town, and what better way than show her what she could spend her money on?" He chuckled happily and blushed shyly as he scratches his head "We hit it off, and at Zelrius' party we had our first kiss and became a couple." He smiled as he nibbled his lip a bit, this being the first time he had actually told someone about her. He was far too busy showing off the picture of his lovely lady Lia to care about materials or his energy being fully restored. "Her character's full name is Eulalia, but she calls me Kal so it evens out~"

[ID# 34632][LD: 10][1 Material Total]

Energy Max!

Edited by Kalesh

"A couple, huh?" Opal looked at the young woman in the picture of the crystal recording and smiled as he went on about how cute she was and how they met up and other trivial matters. Opal erected her form and stretched her limbs, "Then we better get you back to town in one piece, huh? We don't want your girlfriend to worry about you, ya know?" Opal cracked the knuckles in her hand and realized her energy was just about restored. Another few more minutes and they can tangle with the Wasp Queen and get out of this ridiculous place and grab some food. 

"Alright, let's get out of her and search for that Wasp Queen...I wanna get back to town before night descends upon us. If we had that much trouble against one wasp, just imagine a swarm during the nocturnal hours..." Opal felt indifferent about Kalesh's relationship and she didn't understand why, it wasn't like she was expecting a relationship out of him or anything and they were just friends. She stitched a light smile on her face, it was bothersome anyways having to worry about someone else all the time. Who needed that? 

"Come on..." her tone sounding a bit demanding as she wanted to get this quest done and over with. 

Energy: 3/3 to Full
HP: 67/76 [+6 regen]

Kalesh nodded to her rhetorical question "We haven't been together too-too long, but still." He smiled happily as he said "I'm going back in one piece, there is no debate here." He grinned, confident of this fact and refusing to be told otherwise. He wasn't going to die on her, that was a set-in-stone fact as far as he was concerned. "Honestly I am more worried about her. It doesn't seem like she had ventured too far out of the first town though, she's smart enough to keep herself alive." He seemed confident things would work out, perhaps overly so, but it wouldn't serve him in any manner to be negative and tear his hair out whenever they were apart. There were horror stories about relationships like that.

"Agreed" He said at moving to kill the queen. It was their objective after all, the wasp having been the biggest obstacle. Now they just had to get to the main course and cleave it a few new ones. Following after a clearly fed-up Opal he confidently telsl her "We'll get back before then, don't you worry. If I could kill the queen myself, you'll have her down on her knees in no time." There was a bee's knees joke there but he held it back for the sake of integrity.

Opal could only shake her head at the inline joke that would have come if he continued on that statement. She kept her mind on the game and the quest however as they entered deeper into the small area where they would find the Wasp Queen, surely enough they had killed enough of her drone soldiers to bring out the Bitch herself. Opal's blade flashed and she waited no time for Kalesh to catch up, as soon as it spawned she readied her blade as it glowed a frantic and humming red hue. Taking to the air her feet pounded and sprang from the ground as she came down and hacked away at the head of the Queen, a horrible slash going across its face. The creature buzzed for a moment and got a clean shot of Opal just as she continued her forceful blade work and was able to make her counter attack when a fist shot out and nailed her a second time in the head causing her body to freeze in place. Whipping her body around she chopped at the wings to cut them away from the body, after this [censored] she was put through, there would be no holding back. 

"Switch!" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 55/76  
Energy: 10/19 
Sword Art:  Ra Setsu, -9 Energy, 36 Dmg + Stun

Kaleshs HP: 64/64
Energy: 16/16 
Sword Art: 

Wasp Queen: 14 HP, 12 Dmg [Stunned]

ID: 34644
BD: 9 [+1 Dmg]
MD: 7-1 =6

Edited by Opal

Kalesh smiled as Opal mercilessly hacked away the buzzing beast, cutting her up, destroying her wings... all in all making her an easy target for what came next. His hand reached to his sheathed blade, taking a deep breath as his left hand holds onto the Saya of his blade. With one swift motion he stepped forward, closing the distance, and drew the blade through the wasp! A crimson line reached from head to stinger, the bug cleaved in two and a moment later with an inhuman screech it shattered apart defeated! "Victoryyyyy!" He announced while throwing his hands into the air, blade still in hand!

Glancing over to Opal he smiled cheerily and asked "You get the stinger? It's not that great but it is useful! You can never have too much damage!" He says, refusing to acknowledge those few situations. Like in a duel with a newbie who has no armor. Insta-death! After the battle with the wasps, he figured that utterly obliterating their queen must have been a slight pick-me-up he hoped even if it didn't fill their bellies!

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 55/76  
Energy: 10/19 
Sword Art:  

Kaleshs HP: 64/64
Energy: 9/16 
Sword Art: Tsuji kaze [-7 Energy, 20 Damage]

Wasp Queen: DEAD, 12 Dmg

ID: 34728
BD: 6+2=8

Edited by Kalesh