[PP:F2] Long Live the Queen Quest: [Kalesh] [Complete]

The quest was over, Opal had sheathed her after swinging it to the side and allowing whatever blood matter imprinted on the blade to be cleaned off. With a small click, the blade had entered the saya and she turned to Kalesh with a head nod and picking up the rare boss drop item. Placing it in her inventory there was only one thing left to do...have a nice quiet dinner...at the Drunken Serpent, she rolled her eyes at the mere thought of the place but she was both mentally and physically defeated at this moment. 

"Alright. Well that wraps things up...Why don't we hit the town and get cleaned up before we stroll to the Drunken Serpent. I don't wanna go in their flashing my weapon around with those guys in there. Let's go..." Opal turned her back just at the moment of stepping away from the battle scene when she thought out loud towards Kalesh, "What are the chances of finding a chest out here after the defeat of the Queen? Pretty slim, huh?" 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ID# 34796][18+2=20 CHEST!]

Kalesh hummed and crossed his arms in thought. "Pretty likely I'd say. What good is a field boss without treasure?" The answer was of course nothing so he started to look around curiously "Oh, uh, hold on one moment." He removed his mask and instead equips his four leaf clover accessory. "I... do sincerely hope this one isn't trapped. Or at least, not as trapped." He chuckled as he looked around with his boosted luck to see what he could see. "OOH" announces Kalesh as he runs off and drags something out of a hollow hole under a tree. "Foooooound it!"

Edited by Kalesh

Opal squinted her eyes, "Nice find!" her arms snugging around over her bosom as she walked closer to Kalesh and the treasure chest, and earlier memory of him opening it up and three poisoned spears jutting out and stabbing him in the chest. She knelt down to examine the ornate box once more and gave it a thorough check out, another one seemingly locked to perfection. 

"So...who get's to open this one?" she asked looking up at him, Opal wouldn't mind opening it up. She could put on her Treasure Seeker Costume, plus her Opal Ring would give her a small boost to her luck...stat? Rating? Whatever it was, it would help. At this point neither one of them had an efficient loot stat increase to make a sufficient impact on things. So it was really a matter of who wanted to open it at this junction. Opal stood up and backed away almost smiling, "Yeah, I think you'll have better luck this time...Just don't get poisoned again..."

Kalesh chuckled and said "Yeaaaah, I hope that doesn't happen twice in a ro-" He was suddenly covered in darkness. He looked around end felt something... wet? "WAIT WHAT?!" He panics, flopping around as a monster had attached itself to him! It was nommed over his head and seemingly trying to swallow him or SOMETHING but having no luck! Kalesh hops onto his feet, the chest coming with him as the moment he touched the lock the <<Mimic>> had triggered and attacked him!!

Mimic: 8/8HP

Edited by Kalesh

Opal could only shake her head as Kalesh was swallowed up by the seemingly now creature chest. As he came out of it dripping with monster saliva, Opal rushed over towards the fake treasure box and spun around cutting it into pieces over and over again from her spinning motion. She stopped and stumbled around disoriented from her own Sword Art and took a few steps back as it attempted to leap at her and lick her with its massive tongue. Side stepping after regaining her composure, Opal shifted her weight and strafed to a safe distance. 

"Ugh...Well...whatevs, get the killing blow in this thing and let's get the [censored] out of here..." 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 76 [Savvy Engaged +2 On BD roll]
Energy: 9/19
Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma, -2 Energy, 5 Dmg

Kalesh HP: 64
Energy: forgot...

Mimic: 3/8

ID: 34801
BD: 7+2 = 8
MD: 4-4 = 0

Edited by Opal

Kalesh groaned in dissatisfaction at the fact he was covered in slobber, kicking the box into the tree from which it had been retrieved and then stabbing it with his katana. It didn't need any fancy sword arts, just a dead mimic was needed! "I AM DONE" He says while gesturing to the forest before letting out a laugh "Oh man, I am definitely taking a quick bath before I try dinner, no debate." He sighs in disbelief while trying to wipe the gunk off him. The mimic hadn't even been kind enough to give them a material for their troubles. "Well... it's not poison at least... that's something..."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 76 [Savvy Engaged +2 On BD roll]
Energy: 9/19
Sword Art: 

Kalesh HP: 64
Energy: 11/16 [+1 Regen, -1 Basic Attack]

Mimic: Dead/8

ID: 34802
BD: 9

Edited by Kalesh

As Kalesh had finished off the Mimic and declared he was going to take a bath, Opal had agreed with him on both terms, "That actually sounds like a really good idea. Alright, Slugger. How about this? We'll head back into town and wash up and do whatever it is we need to do and we will meet back up at the Central Plaza. After that I'll lead you to the Drunken Serpent and we can have a nice meal. Sounds good? Good." Opal didn't wait for a reply from the Berserker, or any pervy thoughts about them taking a bath together, she could only stifle a slight scoff from the idea and moved out of the prairie area and back towards town. 

-Thread Summary-
Opal: + 4 SP [+1 Thread, +3 Quest] + 190 Col Loot, + 400 Col [2 Pages], +1 Matriarch Stinger 
Kalesh: + 1 SP, +190 Col Loot, + 400 Col [2 Pages] + 3 Mats 

Edited by Opal