[PP:F7] Temple Ruins: The Lava Fist Enters [Calrex] [Complete]

As they headed towards the ruined establishment of the temple, Opal began to see unusual markings on the ground. At first she didn't think anything of it until they became increasingly more obvious the closer they got until she stopped, "Wait, Calrex..." 

The woman dropped to her knees and moved her hands across the ground. Black powder? She lifted her hand upwards and smelled the substance that stuck to her hand, her honey eyes widened, "Take cover!" there were multiple explosion like sounds emanating over the area popping in and out around them as the black powder seemed to be ignited by an unknown force. Opal coughed and wheezed as she placed her hands over her head, the area quickly becoming thick with a dark fog. She cursed lightly to herself as she pushed through the blanket of dark mist around her. Her eyes had gone dark through the darkness unable to find Calrex, she called out for his name in hope of leading her to his person.

"Calrex!" she coughed a bit more, "Cal! We fell into a trap!" There was a boom to the ground as a monster of player seemed to plummet to the ground, the man had flaming red hair, massive muscles over the entire length of his body and wore a tattered and torn dragon karate outfit with split off sleeves. The man's voice boomed with a laugh as the two flies were caught in his trap.

"Hahaha! Opal! So glad you could make it. I figured you'd come by this way...Time to finish we started before, why don't you come back to us, Sensui would like a word or two with ya..." 

The woman grit her teeth feeling a blow struck in her stomach, her body shrinked as she fell over hunched feeling the bulbous of a fist strike her chest. She wheezed from the darkness around her, "Cal...watch out...Volc--"

"That's right! THE VOLCANO HAS JUST ERUPTED!" he said laughing and yelling out his trademark phrase. 

Edited by Opal
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the explosions went off Calrex's eyes widened for a second before he took notice of the way the smoke was reacting, "A smoke screen? Heh, guess this is going to come in handy then."

Giving a few breaths he closed his eyes before reopening them, triggering both his <<Night Vision>> and <<Reveal>> skills. The first was to cancel out any potential light hindrances caused by the cover, while the second made it see-through so that he could easily discern his positioning. Hearing a loud boom extremely close he turned to see a giant of a man, sporting a tattered karate gi as he proceeded to perform a surprise strike on his teammate. Shaking his head at the phrase the Ultramarine Knight gave a smirk, "I'm guessing this is one of those enemies you've made Opal. Well he's certainly bringing the cheesy puns to the party."

Since he didn't have time to draw the Grand Blade he quickly activated his <<Sprint>> ability, almost turning into a blur before he appeared in front of the man calling himself "Volcano." Quickly bringing both of his arms back they glowed with the yellow power of his <<Martial Arts>> ability as activated the Sword Art <<Aggressive Twins>>, firing both of his fists forward into the man's side. "I said I'd lend a hand if these guys showed up remember?"

Slamming his fists together he went into his fighting stance, "So Mr. Hothead, let's see what you've got. Hopefully you're more lava than hot air."

"Well, I'm certainly being cocky aren't I? Better stay focused. This guy could walk the talk for all I know."

Edited by Calrex

Opal took a knee and scrunched her eyes in the bleak darkness wafting over the area and quickly spreading quickly. She had to disperse this smoke screen show she could get a visual of Volcano's location. From within the cloud burst it sounded like someone had activated a battle, she cursed and activated her <<Acrobatic>> skill, doing an array of back flips until her body was no longer exposed to the dark cloud around them. As her body exited the plume of smoke, she shifted her weight on one leg and drew the blade as quickly as she could straight out. The fine silver katana cut through the blanket creating somewhat of a vacuum as the smoke slowly started to dissipate. She could see the two figures standing in front of each other. 

"God damn it..." the woman cursed once more, she had hoped that Calred would not be pulled into her own ordeal, but it seems she was prone to these attacks with whomever she was with. She grunted lowly and moved forward in an attempt to help Calrex, but just as she was making her stride she was ambushed by his Lava Fist warriors. 

"So...you brought your friends as well," she muttered under her breath looking with a keen eye as several of the dark burnt orange garbed shinobi surrounded her. The woman took in a deep breath, "Alright...you fools, time to get schooled once again. Cal! I'll leave Volcano to you! He loves to use stun attacks! Because he's a coward!" she roared out giving him a small warning, but Volcano laughed at her and cracked his neck at the mysterious blue man in front of him as he lifted his massive trunk like arms up above his head and compressed his gut from the attack. He bellowed out a laugh as the damage was minimal at best. 

"Weakling...Why don't you just carry on out of here. If you make this your problem, you'll regret it." The man's hand came down crashing over Calrex's skull, attempting to split his body in half with just one massive upcoming blow to his skull.

As Calrex felt the blow connect with his head he gave a quick exhale, absorbing the blow. Normally in real life a blow like that probably would have cracked his skull, but in SAO damage mitigation was not isolated to a single part of the body. Even though the attack did hit, most of it was absorbed by his armor skill, draining only a little bit of his health bar.

Quickly moving to the side Calrex shook his head as he took note of Opal's warning, "Stunning huh? Guess paralocking isn't only valued by the Crimson Blades. In any case, not a problem for me. That was a good hit just now, but you should take note that my numbers are still larger than yours. Plus..."

Rushing forward once again he activated <<Aggressive Twins>> once again as his two fists slammed into the man's middle line, one aiming low while the other shot high, "If you take notice, I've already used two Sword Arts without even coming close to a sliver of my energy wasted. I could tango all day with you pal."

"Still, Opal is dealing with those dregs. I should be careful in case she falls into trouble. From what I could tell a single Lightning Fall attack would be more than enough to deter them from continuing further. Nonetheless, there's probably still some more I can learn from this guy's combat style, maybe something to make me stronger in the Martial Arts."

Edited by Calrex

Opal's honey eyes lowered into deadly cold slits, dull orange peered over the surrounding enemies as they closed in on her. She took in deep breath and exhaled slowly, her blade upright and held in both hands as she took her stance. Then it started. From her left a right hand came flying for her midsection, she kicked off the ground and strafed to the opposite side feeling a slice along her lower leg. They had no code of honor, they were Shinobi now hired as thugs and attacked without restraint. The silver blade of her katana cut across the midsection over an orange clad ninja, striking him with lethal intent but not killing him. Even now she couldn't force herself to kill anyone, she just had to play it safe for now until she whittled down their HP bars, that is to say if the healers didn't come. 

She continued to dance and weave through the multiple attacks pointed towards her, her lengthy legs moved fluidly almost in intricate patterns as she moved without flaw and restraint as she made quick work of the low leveled Lava Fist. Her eyes peered over as one among them was always a master of something, this one hefted a huge broadsword akin to something Lindow would use. Her once honey eyes seemed to shimmer with a flint of red as her anger stirred in the deep core of her body. She grunted and engaged in combat with this larger man. The blade sang through the air with a horizontal strike as it pulsated with a crimson glow, the two swords met in a lock until Opal pushed her foot forward and released the hilt with one hand and strummed up the power to deck the man in the face with a fist. When he was stunned, she cut across to send him flying several feet back. The others formed around her once more, they were like the Hydra...cut one head off...two more appear...She cursed lightly, her red lips curving into a wicked half smile, "Bring it on then..."

-

Volcano eyed the little man and laughed, "So much talk...from a wee little man." His massive fists came together in a slamming motion, he used his <<Howl>> to throw the Blue Man off his balance, sending a loud massive boom to be heard all over. With a rumbling laugh, he struck the player once in the chest the massive boulder like hand pummeling him in the torso, stopped for a brief moment and then a volley of fists came one after another aiming for the vital points of the player displaying the art of <<Acupuncture>>

"So he's got Howl as well. I guess this guy's the tank of this man Sensui's henchmen. No surprise, he's certainly built like one. Nonetheless..."

Calrex quickly exhaled as he absorbed the body blow, but as the flurry of blows came his eyes took note of the face that they were trained on his vitals, something he dabbled in as part of his hobby back in the real world. Quickly activating his <<Parry>> skill the blows came, but the assisted system took over as he sent out a flurry of blows, deflecting half of the strikes out of the way. The others struck into him, but to his luck they didn't penetrate nearly as deep as they would have. However, they did trigger the new <<Riposte>> effect the ability contained as he locked the giant tree trunk-like arm in a block while his right arm shot forward, striking his opponent in the dead center of his ribcage. A surge of electricity flew from his fist, inflicting a Stun effect as he leapt back to put some distance between him and his foe.

"Heh, you're probably right, I should be taking this a little more seriously shouldn't I?" Normally this phrase would be in a calm voice, but Calrex decided to throw in a slight sarcastic tone. For being a martial artist, the man called "Volcano" didn't seem very observant. Even though Calrex was capable of matching him blow for blow, he had yet to notice that the Ultramarine Knight had not decided to draw the sword that was strapped to his back. To the keen eye, this would have meant that the blue-haired player was in a sense pulling his punches, and that he was a greater threat with his sword drawn.

Edited by Calrex

Sliding her left booted foot back, Opal slashed downwards at the incoming attacker. The slice went through without much effort as the orange garb was ripped asunder by the sheer force of her katana. Swinging around, she lifted the blade upwards for another strike creating a momentous reaction from the last swing and then another for the follow through with a three strike pattern. Two men fell in place and scrambled to their feet injured as they whipped back to the backlines, three more popping up in front of Opal. She sighed, her energy was running on fumes now as she held her sword out in front of her. 

A long spear struck out in front of her and pierced her shoulder, then it glided back and swiftly struck her again where the ninja twisted the hilt of his bow and plunged deeper into her flesh. Grunting from the attack, Opal brought a hand up to alleviate the on going damage and pushed it out of her shoulder. Sluggishly moving forward, her eyes open wide and she growled letting a quick succession of strikes from the fine edge of her blade striking her foe deftly in the torso. Striking fear into those who surrounded her, she swept her blade around and nearly lopped off the head of one player, his HP bar going dangerly low till her blood lust was sated. Whipping her sword arm around she pointed it out to the others, "You can't win! Tell Sensui to go [censored] himself! If he want's me back, he'll have to come and take me himself!" 

Volcan heard the eruption of noise coming from the tiny woman and laughed at her message. The man looked down at Calrex and cracked the knuckles in his hands and popped his neck assuming an aggressive stance until he was notified by a message. The alert he dismissed, he was not going to let this pretty boy show him up, "You just made it your business...Pal!" The ogre of a man twisted his fingers into a fist and shot it forward with all the animosity that his soul could muster and attempted to separate flesh from bone with just one attack, unrealizing in his fist he had a secret stashed crystal which he broke whether or not his punch landed, the effect of the crystal would be more lethal than his punch. From his hand erupted a black miasma, Opal had noticed it immediately and she yelled towards Calrex, "Hold your breath! It's a fear tox--!" before she was able to finish, she was jumped by several ninja cutting off her dialogue and re engage the orange shinobi. 

"Fear tox?"

Hearing Opal's words immediately he quickly took in air and filled his lungs before bracing for the blow, crossing his arms to block the attack. The huge fist slammed into his forearms as Calrex looked to see a black cloud seep from between the man's finger. Quickly using his <<Acrobatics>> skill he leapt back out of the cloud as he shook his head, "Well I can't say it's not within his ninja-like character. They always used a means to gain the upper hand, so expecting them to fight fair would be a tough deal to make."

Making sure that the cloud was nowhere close Calrex shook his head, "Thanks for the heads up Opal. That was a nice trick there, but tricks only work if they hit. The same can be said for anything. You could have techniques and skills for days on end, but it's all pointless if it whiffs air."

"Now the question is...was he prepared for that to trigger? Going by the rage behind that last attack there's no way he could have expected that to happen. Fear is an unpredictable thing..."

Slowly lowering his right arm he rested it gently against the Grand Blade's hilt as he prepared for what came next. His free hand clenched into a fist as the Grand Dragoon armor began to glow with a light blue aura. Slamming it into the ground he executed his own version of <<Howl>> as the deafening roar appeared to emanate from not him, but the armor itself, "Let's see if that got his attention."

Opal slid a hand upwards through her hair, slicking it back as to have both eyes on her targets. Calrex had joined her side by side as the goliath laughed dusting his hands off of the black miasma potion that he crushed in his hand earlier, "Hahahaha....Pretty good of your to dodge that blow, little man and some fancy flips there. But did you really think I'd let you go that easily..." he said rubbing his chin, a glint in his eye forming but not before the ear shattering howl emanating from the man's armor. The tall giant nearly doubled over from the deafening attack, as the other Ninja in the area seemed to fall on their hands and feet from the explosive ear shattering sound. 

The raven haired woman winced from the sound as well continuing to keep her composure the best she could until the howl dissipated. The man struggled to stand as he nearly toppled over himself, disoriented from the shockwave and the noise. His head pounded like a hammer hitting an anvil as his head rattled with the audio blast. 

"Errr...damn it..." the goliath was notified once more and several shinobi surrounded the brute to make sure this time his attention was on them, "YEAH! YEAH! Lazy...ass...Alright, you got lucky this time, Opal and Little Blue Man...next time will be a different story...Lava Fist, Vanish!" Several cracking potions were heard from their closed fists as another smoke screen appeared before their eyes and then quickly high tailed out of the area. 

Opal waved the dark smoke from her face and coughed a bit as the cloud slowly dispersed, "Sorry for dragging you into that...Volcano and the Lava Fist are the secondary units of Sensui. The elites were not here today which means they might be doing something else. I wonder if this was a distraction..." 

Opal whipped her sword to the side and then slowly placed it into her scarlet saya which latched in place, "I hope this didn't ruin your training or something. We should be free to explore the ruins of the temple now." she offered with a hand in the general direction of the crumbled building that seemed just a short distance away. 

Calrex couldn't help but give a smirk as the oversized man he had been fighting previously seemed to fall onto his butt in response to his <<Howl>> technique. But as the man and the subordinates around him vanished in smoke Calrex tried to rush forward and strike, "HEY!"

Unfortunately the group of fighters had vanished before he could reach them as he fist merely created a hole in the smoke they left behind. Giving a small sigh he put his hands into his pockets as he looked up at his health and energy bars, "Tch, for being a big guy, those blows didn't hit as hard that they should have."

Looking back at Opal he gave a approving nod as he walked back over, "No it's quite alright. I said I'd give you a hand should they showed up, and they did. Course I'm sure that little trick they pulled at the end must get frustrating if you're trying to finish them off. Nonetheless, if that guy is one of his secondaries, you should be just fine after a little more training. I don't think he managed to get a solid hit on me. Plus..."

Removing his sword hand from the grip of the Grand Blade he gave a smirk and a nod, "I wasn't even fighting at full strength. That guy wouldn't have known what hit him if I decided to draw my sword. Nonetheless that last barrage of strikes seemed interesting, possibly something I'll keep in mind to practice at the temple. In any case, let's keep moving."

Opal was impressed by the remarkable durability of the Ultramarine Knight, was it the armor or the skill that did the work in that battle? She was conflicted on the route to go at the moment with her build and she sighed a bit. He didn't take much damage, but Opal had been skewered by a spears and swords in that last round knocking her HP down to the yellow bar and exhausting most of her energy pool. She shook her head, the dark ebony strands of her hair had fallen back into place, the long locks shielding her right eye. 

"Good to know he was no match for you. As you say, in a few more weeks I'll be able to utterly destroy him. That mitigation he has though is tough to break, I'll need more damage to break through his guard. But there are other ways to break a man than just being physical." she shrugged at her own comment and moved the saya out of the way as she walked towards the Temple, "There is a story of this particular temple that Master Myoga had told me about. When the floor was first discovered, a man and a woman who were in love came to visit this place one day. At the time, the temple was not in ruins, but it was a majestic sight to behold...As the story goes, the man had asked the woman to marry him, proposed and everything. The woman smiled at him and said yes...They were to meet up at this place again a few days later. However when the man arrived, he was confronted by a robed stranger and was killed on the spot by a gang of player killers. The person then unmasked themselves as the player died...looking up at his wife to be." Opal told Calrex, "They say the male player haunts this temple and has destroyed every fiber of this place until it's the shambles you see before you...Odd story from an Old Master, but I see the meaning behind it..." 

Opal shifted her weight and folded her arms over her chest, "If you plan on training deeper within the ruins, you might catch a glimpse of the ghost haunting this area. I have never seen it myself..."  

"Heh, no, that's definitely true. Sometimes the better way to approach a problem is not the direct method."

Calrex listened attentively to Opal's story, taking it to heart and mind as the words left her lips. With the story complete he gave a small sigh, "Well, I don't think that intended to hit home in a way, but it almost seems like one particular prediction of events to be. Teayre...when we met up after her absence she still said that she wouldn't be able to hold herself back, that she valued killing her father over her safety as a green player. Guess there's still a lot I need to think about."

"Catching a glimpse of a digital ghost huh? Sounds like something interesting. Although that story is kind of eerie in a way. Nonetheless, I did come here to perfect my skills, and I have no intention of backing down. So apparition or not, I'm going in."

Resolving himself he gave an affirming nod as he gave a determined smile, "In any case if you haven't seen it you're still welcome to come along. The ghost of a player is certainly not a normal sight."

Edited by Calrex

"It's the light that frightens me more than the darkness or ghost stories...at least in darkness you can't see what is coming after you. So it becomes quick and easy, but in the light...you see everything, every little detail of the monster that is attacking you until the image is burned into your head..." the woman shuddered at the thought of her past, a slow blink of her eyes had caused a temporary moment of grief to collapse of her shoulders. Breathing slowly she whipped the the ebony hairs form her face as she normally does when she feels embarrassed or out of nervous habit and nods.

Taking a step forward they are encircled by the columns of rubble from the temple. Ancient writing on carved stone that once stood seemed fractured and falling apart, their words now losing all meaning amongst the debris that was scattered about, "I don't know what kind of mobs spawn in here, so we might see something interesting. I'm a little low on HP and once again, not to burden you if you go out killing things, I may stay in the back." Opal said shifting her gaze away from Calrex. 

The woman's arms fell to her sides as they slowly swung back and forth, it was the first time she actually went into the temple ruins for fear of getting ensnared in a trap of sorts. Her eyes looked around at the statues that seemed broken and congested with moss. Her attempt to clean one of them off was in vain as the moss seemed to be stained to the fixtures. She grunted as she tried harder, but she couldn't see the details of the face and finally gave up on it. 

"Sure thing, go ahead and focus on recovering your health. I'll take point, and if anything pops up I've still got the Howl skill to keep their attention."

Giving a small calming breath he gave a nod before gently resting his hands at his side, clenching his hands into fists as he continued to move forward, "Alright, Opal is right. I haven't been in any ruins like this before, so I wouldn't be familiar with the monsters that spawn in here. Best proceed with caution."

Looking around he gave a quick glance back to make sure Opal was alright as he looked around. He briefly activated his <<Reveal>> skill to scan the area for any ambushes lying in wait, "Nothing seems to be around at the moment, but there isn't the possibility that the developers might go with the theme that the ghosts can pop up out of nowhere. Shouldn't be anything out of our capabilities though."

Opal gave a loud blood curdling scream as she fell backwards on her butt, she had been attempting to rub the moss off a particular stone statue. When she had cleansed the target off, the face manipulated itself and shot out a disgusting black inky substance at her face before she gave a loud shriek and fell on her backside. She shuddered as the quickly attempted to remove the black substance off her face before breathing heavily with hands peeling the sticky substance off her face, "Uuugh...what the [censored]?...its face...contorted and something shot out at me..." with one eye looking back up at the statue and her hand pointing at the face attempting to get Calrex's attention, did she just cause a trap to occur or was it just some bad luck? Whatever had happened, the earth below their feet started to shake and then it stopped abruptly before a loud gong was heard overhead, the sound was as disembodied as a ghost, showing no signs of anything that could make that noise.

"What...just happened?" she asked getting up on her feet and looking around, half her face still covered in a black tingly sticky liquid.  

"Huh?"

Calrex looked to see that his teammate's face had become partially covered in some kind of dark substance, almost like...

"Ectoplasm? No, that's usually green."

Walking over he got a better look. It was certainly something that clung to the skin, almost like super glue when it accidentally gets stuck to your fingers, "I can't really tell what it is, but hold on a sec."

Slowly reaching over he carefully pulled some more of the goo off of Opal's face as he kept his eyes aware of their surroundings, "Best be careful touching anything in here. If there is a ghost, it might be capable of manipulating the environment to some extent, at least if that capability is possible within SAO. Stay close, we'd be not get too separated, or it might use that to our advantage."

Squaring his stance so that he wouldn't get thrown off balance Calrex began to scroll through the skills and abilities he had in his head, making note of possibly elements and flavor text, before he fell upon two options.

"To my knowledge, at least of whatever is allowed in ghost documentaries and such, actual ghosts can influence electricity. If we go by that route I have a Sword Art, Lightning Fall, that generates electricity to strike goes around. The other would be to go by the constraints of the game. If this creature is a foe, it's still bound by the Hate system, meaning that I can draw its attention with my Howl skill."

OOC: lets have some fun! 

Opal started to move closer towards Calrex as once again a massive ringing gong was heard accompanied by a spooky laugh. Opal moved to the left and felt a cold wind brush by her like the feeling of an entity would give off, or a spirit in a cold zone as it passed through you. It howled and laughed as it zipped by the two of them laughing and turning about to face them. The mob in question was translucent with a goofy looking face. It seemed to try to make words form with its mouth but it came out to be sputters and clicks and pops, not exactly sure if it was trying to communicate or if it was making fun of them. 

As it goofed around and floated hither and thither, it stared at Calrex with a serious look in its goofy face and it slowly started to take another shape. His shape. It became Calrex, only white and see through but still held that stupid goofy looking face. It gave a roaring laughter and flailed its arms about giggling on and on. The ground shook once more and it stopped laughing, it peered over Opal and mimicked her body, only her breasts were 10x larger than they actually were.

"H-Hey! You knock that off!!" she yelled at the apparition before it changed back and started to roll over on the floor laughing. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 44/76
Energy: 6/19
Sword Art: -2 Miss 

Calrexs HP: 169/169 ??
Energy: 40/40? ??
Sword Art:

Laughing Phantasm HP: 150/150, 300 Mit, Dmg 1
*Mitigation is dropped to 0 when stunned

ID: 34600
BD: 4+1 = 5
MD: 9 - 2 = 7 [+1 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

OOC: 41 Energy actually XD. I might have forgotten to update it in my sig

IC: 

ID: 34602
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Sword Art <<Star Quint Prominence>> Activated (9 Energy Used / 31 Remaining)

As the phantasm appeared Calrex gave a confused look for a second as he felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head, "Well...I certainly hope this wasn't the dead player you were referring to. It's got quite and odd character about it."

The bead of sweat only enlarged as the apparition decided to transform into an almost cartoonishly proportioned version of Opal. Giving a small sigh and shaking his head he drew the Grand Blade from its sheath, immediately rushing forward as he activated <<Star Quint Prominence>>, his most powerful stunning Sword Art, "If this thing's anything like the Banshee quest, it's going to have a lot of Evasion. I'm not going to let you get the upper hand."

The three strikes formed a star in the air before the attack took effect as the ghost became still, the familiar Stun marker appearing next to its health bar.

What surprised Calrex was the fact that it's health only dropped a fraction of a sliver, "Wait a minute...how much mitigation does this thing have? Opal, if you're alright you might want to take a shot at this thing while you can. We might have our hands a little bit full on this one."

HP List
Opal: 44/76
Calrex: 169/169

Enemies:
Laughing Phantasm: 149/150 (10 DMG * 6 Art - 300 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)

Edited by Calrex

Opal's face grew hot red not because she was injured, but because she was mocked at by some weird mob apparition. When she gathered her thoughts, and watched Calrex use a stunning attack on the mob, its body flashed and froze in place, it had stopped laughing and had become solid, taking the shape of a young man with sorrow filled eyes. He could not move or say anything but was fixed at staring at the floor. 

"I get it now..." Opal whispered to herself, "Alright, so...apparently it becomes solid when its stunned. I guess that makes sense? Which means it can be attacked in this form. While it's a ghost, it will have a higher amount of mitigation! Makes sense, right? So...I'll use a low rank sword art to reserve on Energy, when its my turn again, I'll stun it and you take it down with your sword arts. I think that's our best plan of action right now." 

With that being said, Opal almost felt sorry for as her katana was coated with a crimson glow. She spun on her foot and was whipped around like a top as she was thrashed around cutting in all directions barely scratching the mob unit. When the sword art was finished, she stopped on the toes and took a step back to examine the target, "Alright, Cal..."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 44/76 [Hate 1]
Energy: 5/19 [+1]
Sword Art:
 Tsumuji Guruma, -2 Energy, 5 Dmg

Calrexs HP: 169/169 [Hate 1]
Energy: 32/41
Sword Art:

Laughing Phantasm HP: 144/150, 300 Mit, Dmg 1 [Stunned] [0 Mitigation while stunned]
*Mitigation is dropped to 0 when stunned

ID: 34610
BD: 8
MD: [Stunned]

Edited by Opal

ID: 34614
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7 (Disregarded Due to Howl)
<<Howl>> Activated (1 Energy Recovered / 32 Remaining)

"Yeah, I think I get it. Alright then, I'll leave the stunning to you. But for now at least I'll keep its attention off of you. Can't afford to have you take a lot of hits right?"

Flicking the Grand Blade into a reverse grip he raised it high as the Grand Dragoon armor began to fill with the light blue glow of his <<Howl>> skill. As it built to a climax he stabbed his sword into the ground, causing an explosive roar to emanate from the armor. The sound wave emanated outwards and passed over to the phantasm. It didn't seem to have reacted, but as it slowly turned to face Calrex he confirmed he had gotten its attention, "Alright Opal, I don't think we'll be able to stun it again for a few seconds. Go ahead and start building up your energy levels. We'll need to make the strikes count."

HP List
Opal: 44/76
Calrex: 169/169

Enemies:
(Hate: C4 / O1) Laughing Phantasm: 144/150 (Stun End, unable to be Stunned for Two Turns)

Edited by Calrex