[OP-F1] Sinister Fate Wants YOU!!!!

It was morning, just around 9AM in the game, when most were waking up, and many were off to do their respective duties of the day, I myself had a plan. I just left the inn when I stopped outside the door, taking a step away to make sure I wasn't in anyone way, before I pulled up my messenger and began typing a pm to some friends.

To: Lily, Seul, Adelyn, Alet

Hey guys and gals, its time to get this guild going, im going to start it at the busiest street on floor one, near the merchants. I would love it if you all could show up to help spread word.

It was a very simple message, yes but it said what I needed to get across and no need to do more work than needed right? Me and my first, and best friend in the game so far, lily, had an idea a couple of weeks ago in which we could make our own guild, we both wanted to be in a guild but neither of us really wanted to join one, so might as well make our own. During the process we had to of course get some others in on it to make it official, and we talked to some of the people we had met around together, if they wanted to join. So after some hard work, and time we managed to come up with what seemed like a solid idea. But we also wanted to get as many members as we could for the time so we needed a way to gain attention quickly, that's what today was.

I walked to a street near the merchants where the most populated area on floor 1, no aincrad was. It was hard to navigate around with all the people as many were trying to get places quickly and there was a lot of pushing and bumping, but I managed to get to my desired location without any issues, and I soon had the paper I had brought along with me, stabbed into a nearby tree with my sword. I looked at it again to make sure it was the way I wanted it before turning around. I wasn't use to being the center of attention, but I was about to become just that, hopefully. I cupped my hands around my mouth like a horn and yelled as loud as I could without it sounding horrific. "Players, I do not mean to be disruptive to your days, as I know many of you are busy, but I hope you can listen to me quickly. I am here today to offer anyone and everyone a chance to join a guild that has recently been formed, but in the making for a while. There are no pre-requisites, and I hope many of you will contemplate joining, I have placed a flyer on this tree if you wish to look at it, or you may come to me yourself. Thank you!!" And with that I uncapped my hands, I saw many faces looking at me, even npc's, and I could only hope a couple would come forwards .

(ooc this is what the flyer looks like (our guild page)

Edited by Astropheric

I was sitting near the fountain where I had first met the friend that I had just gotten a pm from, it was astro asking me and the others to meet him at the busiest street in the city. I sighed, I was trying to relax today, even though that's all I had done since the start of the day, but still I was just sitting down, in my own peace of mind. But I needed to go so I stood up and stretched my back before I started walking to where I knew he must have been. I had wondered the streets of this city enough time to know where the busiest street was. And I grew near, I could hear a voice calling out to people. I only caught the end of it saying thank you.

I walked over to the voice and sure enough, my friend Astro was there, I smiled and waved "Hey Astro, I got your pm and headed over quickly, so whatcha doing you didn't exactly say in the pm." As he had just been yelling I figured he was trying to gain attention, most likely for the guild. But I didn't know for sure and confirmation would be great anyway. So I walked close waiting for a response.

Whatever the message was about, it must have been important if someone was disturbing the boy while he was asleep. Falling out of his bed and taking most of the covers with him, Seul fumbled through his menu to see what all the fuss was about. "Eh...? So today's the day I guess." He said while taking the next few minutes to stretch out and change into his armor. Though it was still early the streets of the starting city were bustling and only became more populated the closer one got to the marketplace. Up ahead a crowd had formed around a man who was shouting and further inspection revealed it to be none other than Astro who was trying to drum up some attention for the newly born guild. Pushing his way through the crowd proved to be an easy matter with a couple stray elbow jabs being thrown here and there to get past the certain walls of meat. Eventually he managed to get within a few feet of Astro, at which point Seul just decided to prop himself up against the tree where the group's flyer resided. "Didn't waste any time trying to get our name out there, huh?" He asked with a smile, almost completely oblivious to the fact that a girl who was also invited had engaged the man first.

And here I was, hoping that today I would get a good lot of alchemical supplies for the shop. The first floor seemed as busy as usual as I was having trouble navigating through the market area. Behind me, two brother in form of a crimson girl in maid-like uniform and a brunette in butler outfit, my personal assistants were struggling as well with the mass of people.Out of the blue a shout could be heard that made the mob of people slightly stop and focus on the source for a minute. With a quick "Follow me!" aimed towards my behind, the three of us manage to step out of the endless sea of flesh and close in on the flier.

"Front line activity... " I mutter to myself as I read the thing, while my assistants put a puzzled expression. They next turn towards the person who stuck the flier and his friend then slightly bow: "Thank you for your help,sir!" Claudia, the crimson maid takes charge of the conversation while Darius comes to my side and starts reading the thing as well.

"I'm sorry for my lord's rudeness, please understand that he is not a people's person. But once you get to know him he's....... more understandable and on rare occasions nice." She put it in mild words. Even though I was reading the guild manifest, I was still in a earshot of them but didn't mind her words. After all, the girl, who looked like she was around 18 years old, was telling the truth.

After finishing the short reading session, I turn around and while closing my eyes I stroke my chin as my brows began knitting. I was still a low level so joining a guild would be a plus. But was this guild worth joining? Darius who notices my mental debate asked me with a puzzled expression:

"Is there something wrong master?" to which I reply with a smile, while putting my right hand on his shoulder: "Nothing gravely important, just wandering how would joining this guild would benefit us, overall!" so far I've been a bit of an *** ignoring the 2 figures who I assumed were at least friends if not part of that guild. "Sinister Fate...it certainly has a pleasant ring to my ears" I mutter with a lopsided smile.

Edited by Dracul

Alet was... Well... Um... 

"By the power of the ancients, through the guidance of the earth, water, fire, and air, by the wisdom of that rat with turtles, I implore you, to help me harvest this F****** plant!!!"

A boy was out in the fields, slicing at a object that he could swear it was Neo's reincarnate. Said object was a small, bluish plant, coated in a slick substance and a small orb in the middle of it. It was a rather obvious alchemy ingredient, sticking out among the green fields of floor one. However, even with it being so noticeable that a blind folded man can see it within the green foliage, the boy's blade just slid off the plant when striking, making it invincible. After several more attempts, he started to activate a sword art, determined to murder the material. Luckily, a certain message popped up right before activation, and after glaring at the plant, he opened it. 

"Uh... Shoot, what's a guild in a game? I know that a real life guild is a group of individuals who are craftsman who form a company in the olden days... I think... Meh, I'll find out when I get to guy..."

After giving the plant thing one slice, the boy left the plant alone after marking where it was in his mind. "Tomorrow you will fall..."  

Walking into the bustling streets of the beginner city, he attempted (and miserably failed) at weaving through the crowds. Many apologies and shoe steppings later, he finally arrived to the general area, to find a rather odd scene...

I saw the person who was the leader of the guild(?) behind a poster presumably trying to advertise for this new group. Next, I saw a blonde male with two... Servant's? Friends? I don't know, anyway's, I saw a girl with again, blonde hair, in front of the leader who is in charge of all of this stuff. Finally, I saw a guy leaning on the tree, almost missing him due to him not really causing attention to himself... "This... Is probably a bad time... Yup... But then again, I was invited so..."

The boy walked up to the leader(?) and just waved his hand, and just threw himself into the sidelines... "He seems like he has enough to deal with at this point..." He thought as he positioned himself on the edges of the group. "My questions would probably be asked by another member at one point anyways..."

(ooc-sorry so late I grew very busy. but ive made time today to post..soo yeah here I go)

I had just finished my speech when Adelyn showed up. I looked her over, seeing how fragile she had still looked. She was one of the people in this world that could still somehow uphold the appearance of a fragile teen girl, and she had stated she would be on the merchant side when we had spoken about the guild previously, which was fine. She spoke to me and I listened and thought for a less then a second about my answer, it was after the main reason I was here. "Well, we had started this and I wanted to try and spread the word, the more the merrier, especially as a lower leveled guild, so its a recruitment time, and a time to just get the word out."

Just after I had finished with Adelyn another friend had shown up. I heard him before I saw him as I was busy with Adelyn. But I understood what he said and turned to address him "Haha yeah.." I say rubbing my head "As I just told her" I look at Adelyn, and back to seul "The more the merrier, and why not, we've been in the worked for a while now, but finally got started a day ago. No time is better than the present." I say to seul. He himself was most likely going to be a commander in the guild. He had grown quickly in the time I had met him, and was a solid fighter having helped me with a field boss, so I knew I could trust him to do well in such a position.

After finishing with seul a new face showed up, a young boy with blonde hair and after a while he had what must have been...Servants? Definitely weird as I didn't know how such a thing could happen in a game, must have been like the kids at school who followed the popular guys every move, and every word. One of these people came over and explained his "Lords" behavior, and I had a moment of realization. This boy was actually some royal highness or such and these were his, well servants. I heard the boy wonder about the guild, what actual benefits it would have and wondered if I should interject. I felt as though he may have gotten mad, but I was here to give my spiel about the guild so I might as well. I addressed the boy in front of me and began speaking. "I heard you wondered what the guild would do for you, and although I do not know what you plan to do in this world, if you tell me I may be able to give you a better understanding on why to join. I can tell you that if you want to grow rich as a merchant, we can supply you with the necessary materials to do so. If you want to become a fighter on the front lines, we can help you progress up to their as well." I finished. I saw alet in the corner of my eye, but he didn't appear as if he wants to intrude, or wanted to just stay back, either way I left him alone and waited for the boys response.

Despite the rather crude method of advertissing, the guy found himself surrounded by people either interested in the guild or friends that seemed to be already in it. Even with all that he took time to answer my monologue so looked him in the eyes and replied. "My plan? That's quite simple to answer friend. To survive, gain wealth through my proffesion and maybe help those on the front lines." I then put my finger on the flier right under where "Tanks commander" is written, in a fast motion that makes the blue round pendant with alchemical signs and runes on it, come into the guy's view. Then I continue with a smile: "This tittle seems like a decent start for that"

The crimson haired maid let out a smike saying: " As expected from the young lord" while the brunette butler simply nodded in agremment with his sister's words.

Edited by Dracul

Seul took one glance at the one guy who approached from the crowd along with two other people trailing behind him. "Well, he has my vote." If what the man said was true then his plan lined up quite nicely with the ideals that the guild was being founded on. This player didn't seem particularly strong at first glance, let alone enough to be a commander in the guild as he wished. But still, he couldn't deny the potential was there and the guild had to start somewhere. The boy figured it'd be quite some time before their group actually managed to catch up to those on the frontline but that didn't mean they shouldn't try anyway. Survival wasn't guaranteed in this world. That being said, on the off chance of the stronger players dying while out in the field there'd have to be others there to step up and fill their roles. The more people that worked toward clearing the game, the better everyone's chances were of being freed.

Edited by Seul