[PP-F1] Who has fun and dark times? (Miaki, Haine, Kurai)

*She lays on a rock... still-like.* *She gets up.. to find an inn to stay in for it was turning midnight in an hour or so she predicted.* "Hello, MPC how much for a room?" She asks to the inn owner. "Just 7.." she smiles. "Seven what.. Oh, Just never mind.. here is 'seven'..." She says a bit retarted like. "Thank you. you are room 46. Have a nice day.." She gives me the key to room 46 as I run past her. "Thanks!" I reply as I rush over to the door that read '46'. "no problem..." She says as I rush away to the room. *I open the door to find someone already in the room! it was a strange human-like shape. a shadow of them... I walk closer as I see a..........*

• 1 month later...

Haine yawned as she woke up under the bed and giggled. Well she didn't just wake up. The manager had called to tell her that Kurai was here because.. god knows why. But the bluenette was still happy! She hadn't seen that girly for quite a while! When Kurai opened the door she saw Haine smiling twistedly and she began to laugh.

(Lol this is going to get creepy xD)

"exactly WHAT are you doing here?" She asks as she collects her belongings and trys to open the door down the hallway...

The girl chases after her in a creepy twister voice...

"GO AWAY YOU FREAK!" She screams as she runs around the hallways...

(LOL)

"DUDE, YOU ARE CREEPY!" She says as she catches the girl... And holds her up in the air.

Then gets squshed.... by the flying girl.

Miaki was leaving his room at the inn to go on his midnight excursion and exploration. He walked out from his room, room #67, and started making his way for the stairs when he saw the action unfold before him. Two girls, one he barely knew and the other was the lovely bluenette who always put a smile on his face.

"HAINE!!!!!!" He shouted, maybe louder than he intended. Miaki ran forward to chase down the young bluenette he hadn't seen in forever.

"Oh, god. another." She says in a mean voice... "You again?" She says as she kicks dust up from the ground to steer his vision away. "Leave me alone. Two freaks can't be handled." She says as she gets up and Haine stands up once again. She kept a stern face on and looked away from the man he had met before as she walked the opposite way and huffed as she took the key and opened the new door. It opened surprisingly as she walked in and locked the door behind her. She huffs as she gets into the clean room, she keeps it dark and falls into the warmth of the bed, the night sky filled her bed with darkness as she started to sleep.

Night starts to fall and light up the hallway with it's stars in the large windows the two get a bit tired in the hallway-- Kurai starts to snore in her bed as a few old people walk of of there rooms, in and out some to get something to eat or drink, some sleep walking... and some to tell the two to keep their chatter down. She begins to fall into a deeper sleep-- dreaming of darkness, and an Island of only death and openness... the two where zombies-- she had beaten up... -- it was a bit weird for others to understand yet deep inside for the two, she felt as if wanted to beat up the two chatterboxes, it had been a wonder in her dream... and definitely ONLY a dream.