[F1-PP] 'Finally Forgiven?'[Redemption] With Calrex, Takao, Ssendom, Zelrius, and Kalesh

Calrex couldn't help but give a small laugh as Lowenthal extended the rolling invite to join his guild, "I'll be sure to keep you in mind, but know even if I don't end up joining you can still count on me as an ally. But it seems you are right..."

Looking down he saw that Takao's invite had been extended to him as well, "I wonder if he knows Teayre, Ariel, and myself also scouted the boss floor. In any case it does seem like we'll be needing to cut our celebration short."

Sending his RSVP he looked at the remaining players around him, "We'll save the celebrations for later. If anything we might be able to celebrate two things rather than just one, depending on how things go. In any case I'd best go let Teayre know about the meeting. I'll catch up with you guys later."

Giving a departing nod to Kalesh and Lowenthal he turned around and proceeded to head towards the teleportation plaza, setting his destination for the fourth floor.

Lowenthal nodded his head, as he began to make his leave. "Kalesh. If you ever need anything, let me or Piera know. We'll be happy to help a friend." Lowenthal said, before looking above his head once more. Again, his marker was green, and his past now forgiven and forgotten. Or was it, it still plagued him in his mind. But he did feel relief when the boss was slain. Lowenthal smiled, and decided to go visit his friends of Velvet Room once more, before going to that boss meeting. "Well, I'll catch you later Kalesh. Hopefully, when you feel like adding to Velvet Room's roster." Lowenthal said, before taking his leave as well.

Quest Complete

Lowenthal: Green Player status, reachieved.

All players get 4SP, excluding Zel. Zel get's 1SP.

Everyone get's a massive 33 Col! HUZZAH!